Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

I wrote a post, but it was eaten by this thread. I cry....

I only hope it is a sacrifice for good, supply for dreadful speed and attention to MLSHR

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

3 MORE HOURS TO GO BEFORE HS SUFFERING :bawling:

JUST AS SO SAID TO SOO, "PREPARE YOURSELF"

LET ME PREPARE MY HEART TO BE BROKEN AGAIN.

yep, let's brace ourselves! :(

• Like 6

Ahhh.... Eclipses I miss you all...

I'm so doomed last week... My work really consume my time, I even can't see the preview or all of your post.

So last night I saw the broadcast without any preparation and that just so wrong. My heart can't take it.

So sad for So... when they will stop to suffer him? His father, his mother, I think they're just same...

It's so unfortunate, to reject Oh Sanggung option... She know (or experience with) how palace can change people, even Soo is different from Soo that we know before, and she just want to help Soo get out from whole bunch problem and politic in palace. But it's her choice right...

Ah I'm not sure if anyone here has post this (because I try to read all comment but I failed, sorry)... but here is it...I read that Oh Sanggung will help Soo (she will confess that she is the master mind behind this poisoning) and the one who get hanged is Oh Sanggung herself. Again, if this really happen, Soo already lost two lady that close to her (Lady Hae and Oh Sanggung). 

I read that to make hero a HERO is death (usually death from the one that really close to him/her). Hope that this death will change Soo to be real heroine...

She's like strong wind in the beginning whom I see as someone that has principle, but after that all premonition, she's begin shaking. She need to be stable soon before whole throne battle (or she will break up soon after the throne battle). And that just reduce the pleasure of whole this intrigue.

• Like 22

When the drama is over, I hope, someone would love enough to fill our heart with many fan fiction from it :confounded:

That's how I recall my journey with Faith/Great Doctors, from drama to fan fiction. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Annemarie Alexis said:

Hello all :) 

HAHAH finally went around to creating an account here because this drama is too exciting to not comment on! 

i do have a question though...which platform do you all watch scarlet heart ryeo on? :/ 
because i noted that versions released by youku, s-one & drama fever have missing scenes only shown on the live Korean broadcasts :( 

so I was wondering if anyone knows which platform subs the actual Korean broadcasted version ❤️

Thank you!! ❤️❤️

Hey! welcome to the thread!

Hope we don't scare you much the pace of this thread is moving :D I even cant catch it up myself hahaha

IF you want to watch with subs SBS version then you can try myasiantv and you can rewatch International version on dramafire :)

Hope to see you delurk more and share your thought in this thread!

• Like 13

At this point in the story, unfortunately I still can't root for HS. I assure you it has nothing to do with her not accepting Ws's feelings or whatsoever, I actually stopped caring about their to-be relationship. She's so bland and uninteresting as a character to me. Ljg as Ws is so overpowering, maybe that's why I don't know. Her effect on him in terms of character development is much more interesting to watch. If there's a club for Wang So & Baek-Ah ship, can I sign up? Lol. 

• Like 8

Wow @akinahana89! real life gets in the way and I'm amazed you're still able to cram some time to write those impeding reviews!

Looking fwd to it! My friends find your articles really helpful to get more understanding into the drama hence I hope I can get more people watch this beloved drama through your writings! :D

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Hey! welcome to the thread!

Hope we don't scare you much the pace of this thread is moving :D I even cant catch it up myself hahaha

IF you want to watch with subs SBS version then you can try myasiantv and you can rewatch International version on dramafire :)

Hope to see you delurk more and share your thought in this thread!

OMG THAT WAS A QUICK REPLY!! 

thank you so much for the info!! and yes definitely will de-lurk myself as much as possible haha!!

i'm so excited by this afternoon's preview of the interaction between wang so & wang wook! ❤️❤️

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

3 MORE HOURS TO GO BEFORE HS SUFFERING :bawling:

JUST AS SO SAID TO SOO, "PREPARE YOURSELF"

LET ME PREPARE MY HEART TO BE BROKEN AGAIN.

You're right...I watch the preview again, suddenly i can't control my tears with that sad song :tears:  tonight episode will break our heart more than yesterday, poor Hae Soo and Lady Oh...she's been suffering for her entire life, Wang Soo yaa please don't break her heart, but it's impossible if he will marry Yeon Hwa.

• Like 5

i hope after ep 11, IU wakes up from her idealistic views of the world and kicks some real assssss. I wanna see her become a smart, strategic badass while meddling with the shizz that's about to go down in the palace. I can understand her damsel in distress nature so far, but hopefully her character starts to mature and grow now. I'm rooting for you HS! You can do it gurlllll :lol:

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

bed scene????? (GULP)

yoyo05yoyo05

pervert....

ah whyyy????? all people in goryeo also need to sleep in a bed right?????

I mean after the rain So will piggy back or just hold her in his both arms and put her to bed ...after undress her wet clothes and change it into the dry one..

pervert....

ah whyy??? why you are saying I'm pervert again?????...It's not good for Hae Soo to sleep with her clothes wet...she can catch a cold... yoyo28

AHAHAHHAHHAHAA!!!! :D I just died reading your post! You crack me up hahahaha.

I am like you, pervert minded hahaha.:w00t: I like rain scenes i don't know why haha. Something about the rain and being wet just makes everything 5 times more emotionally intense. Just the thought of our OTP in each others arms in the rain all dripping wet makes my heart skip a beat:wub: 

I hope WS will get to apply medicine to her wounds like how WW got to do in the beginning episodes. hahaha. After he's changed her wet clothes. Hahahahaha. Okok sorry (plz don't hit me), will stop getting carried away~~ One can only dream.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 21

WW must do unforgivable to HS for break up

what if he himself blames lady Oh in order to save HS and sis? HS won't ever forgive him

Will the king sentence CP for poisoning or take back his title? Will WS be forced to leave palace after poisoning or not? 

Great plot for evil intrigue, I haven't seen such variable to maneuver and deep in kdramas yet, it is like chess play

I hope after all that ordeal, after she will be able to analyze, HS is going to come to understand - things in palace are NOT what they seem to be, and revise her POV on premonition and history lessons )))

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, flower4junsu said:

LJK's poison acting is beyond amazing.....his acting is subtle but smoothly delivering the scene...

there are two scenes that make my feet trembling n my heart beat faster...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

First, the rain ceremony

Second, the poison scene

He deserves an award for his role in MLSH

Junki was really born for sageuk....I've seen almost all of his dramas....Though his acting is also impressive in modern drama...Time between dog and wolves and also two weeks (he looks very very handsome and masculine in modern clothes)....however once he is wearing prince robe and holding a sword riding a horse,,,,NO OTHER K drama actors can beat it.....

:heart::heart:

Exactly. 

I almost believe LEE JOON GI = WANG SO. With those robes, sword, horse, eyes glaze, blood, grunt, etc. 

But turns out in real life LJG is a carefree, joyful, and humorous person. :D 

• Like 21