[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

12 minutes ago, skxz said:

What completely ticked me off was what he said in the trailer. He degraded her calling her a laundry maid and questioning So how he could marry someone of that status. It's fine you're turning your back on her because she has someone who actually really loves her. But it is not okay to look down on her. A lot of what has happened is your fault for not being able to take action. This is the girl you wants love you once wanted to marry how can you say that about her!? What has she ever done to you!?!

I just had to get that out. Cause it was really pissing me off. I do give him credit for finally realising what he has to do but his method of action I'm just full blown SMH. Yes I do not hold anymore love for Wook but I am interested to see his character turn dark. Will this mean he will finally take action before it's too late? Review will come tomorrow :) Lots of love Eclipses!!! 

~SKXZ~

I'm holding my self not to mention that details preview because of this! Totally agree. The preview alone already make my blood boil. How can he do that, said that... 

What I don't understand even more is why he still care if So going to married Hae Soo or not. Why he is butt in like he still has right? When he is the one who chose to let Hae Soo die over her guilty sister, the one who turned his back to her. What. Did. He. Wants??? :-/:-/

• Like 16

1 hour ago, hanatanada said:

lol im so shook over this episode my tears wouldn't stop flowing omggggg wang so has totally taken my heart this ep and wang wook is totally an embarrassment lol such a coward, just a few eps ago he was saying he loves her but now he turns his back on her-.- he really didn't love her that much. A coward like him will never become king.

Exactly WW saw her struggling and he left her in the rain to protect his family. I don't get why he can't comfort her, it isn't like he is coffessing their sins at all. He can still be out there and be with her. 

thIS IS ALL MY WORRIES HERE

CHingu's what I most worried about is that HS will still look at him lovingly. WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT HIM WITH LOVE. IN THE PREVIEW, IT LOOKED LIKE WW BROKE IT OFF WITH HER BECAUSE SHE IS NO LONGER A COURT LADY??? IS THAT REALLLY TRUE. She is crying when WW walks away from her. 

In today's episode WS fought, protected and shielded her all in one episode. He was her knight and shinning armor. He was man enough to tell WW the truth behind the assination of Crown Prince. WS is trying to be a good brother to someone who had shown him a little courtsey. But we all know he will never trust him. He spoke to WW and tried to bond with him but it will all go sour when WS finds out who was behid framing HS and that WW did nothing to help HS. He too will consider WW a coward.  

• Like 17

OK. I repent. Maybe it was true that only the first ten episodes were done in a rush and the later half will be good. At any rate... maybe we all need to do a volunteer-calling ritual for someone to step up to request a no-cut edition DVD/Blu-ray... DC fans will discuss again Wednesday night at 10 PM KST. Pray that someone will volunteer!

• Like 24

6 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

A-FREAKING-MEN Yes he does!

But apparently Daesang is very closely tied to the the ratings of a show, and because MLSHR's are very low...LJK has very little chance of winning one for this role..WHICH IS A TRAGEDY GREATER THAN ANYTHING THE SHOW CAN CREATE.

Seriously, if he can't win that one, can he win all the others??? He's just...I mean his acting can make you forget that he's gorgeous and with how gorgeous he is...that says something about his level of skill and talent right???

I hope he wins the baeksang, it has a reputation of being independent from any network and tend to award the more esoteric performances (though still tied to ratings somewhat). 

• Like 15

Thanks for the amazing recaps guy. And oh my gosh, the rain scene! It's the rain scene. And like LG had said to Su, people change in the palace and Wook walking back away from her is one example, one very harsh and cruel one. The one she believe and liked turn his back on her whereas So loves her wholeheartedly and will do everything in his power to protect her which is very telling of his character. That regardless of status or whatever, once he give his heart to her "he is hers" forever.

One thing I found very interesting with Su and her withdrawal of So is knowing his future as the fearful King however she doesn't know the true reason for him becoming who he is. Since overall history only gives us glimpse and aspect into important key figure but not their entire life. What she knows is that he killed his siblings but what she doesn't know is his reason for doing so or why he becomes that way. There is always a push and pull that forces people to be the way they are. 

Just in my opinion, So can be cruel given that he kill all the members in the temple but at the same time, he knows his crime. His cruelty based on his desire for acceptance and love from his mother. He has motivation to be the person he forces himself to be. But at the same time, we are given glimpse of his suffering to show his reason for being what he is. For him, Su means the world to him. And will definitely becomes his reason to fight for the throne, for power. To protect and cherish what is his. That reasoning is definitely not something that would be added in history book for Su to understand hence all she got was a generalization of a fearful king. 

But it seem all will change next week with the power struggle starting to come into play after the king's death. Su will become entangle but at the same, it will open her eyes and heart to So true character. That deep down from the exterior, he's not as cruel as her history book despect of him. I cannot wait until she falls deeply and wholeheartedly in love with him. Sorry Wook, you threw your chance away! 

• Like 24

Guys, this episode. My heart is still beating so fast and I cannot WAIT for the subs to come out. Does any one know if there were significant differences between the SBS and international versions???

I kinda feel sad for everyone who's not watching this show now, because, man, they're missing out on some excellent entertainment here!!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

So and BA. So is trying to walk to see HS. (preview scene) BA try to stop him, but So is not listening. Wook stop him, telling him not even touch HS again. So send BA away. Telling Wook that the one behind the poison is his mother, crazy eomma. So say he does not want anything happen to Mo. And also he drank the poison for HS. 

WW is so twisted in his thoughts now why would he think WS is behind this and for what reason would he have to frame the very person he ask the King for, He sure talks a good game but never act on what he says all he says is I should have kept her with me and don't touch her well sorry to say she's touchable and he has no grounds to gurad her not like WS.. Do he not understand being in love is like being on a battle field that you must fight for every moment of happiness you can share together.. I haven't yet see WW do any fighting for her.. I think just because he says she his everyone must follow his orders and accept it, I find it refreshing he has to compete with someone to get what he wants but as aloways he still to late..

Now with WS being sickly and all he still out trying to save HS, Now that the evil queen knows this Hs will fall in her traps time and tine again because she knows this is WS achilles heel..

2 hours ago, trizha1 said:

Okay Wook is in detective mode..following the servant who gave the poison, and she is getting paid. Ahhhh he catches the servant and the person in the veils too..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEAN PRINCESS REVEALS HERSELF. WOOK IS SHOCKED and LETS THE SERVANT GO.. WTFFFFFFFF

Now whats he going to do. Will this be how they brake up knowing that WW knew that his sister was involved in this and being the truthful person she gets mad at WW because he let her go through it all and not tell who the real culprit is but her and WS suffered because of his decision..     

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Yippeuni said:

Am I missing something on tonight episode or the SBS version didn't have it?

The scene where Wook crying screaming Hae Soo name? And when the bracelet he gave to her torn into pieces?? Am I missed it??? 

I did not see this scene too :(

Sometimes I wonder if the person who cut the international version has no idea what he/she is editing so he/she anyhow cuts off scene to interrupt the story flow? :angry: This makes me rather watch SBS livestream than ONE TV Asia on cable TV :cold_sweat:

• Like 8