Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Spoiler

Haha...i got you...but i'm pissed of with WW after watching that clip when he accusing WS for the mess. 

• Like 7

Just to say it --- I think it is not really fair to judge Wook if he really find evidence against his Sister and hides them..

what can he do... his whole life he was told and used to protect his Family - and of course he loves them.

And now he must chose... that is a terrible choice to made... and it can twist a mind as I guess...

We can  see So who will just to anything to protect Soo - and I love him for that - but we can´t forget that for So there are only two Persons importend now... he has kinda nothing to loose only his own life... and he don´t hesitate to use that to protect her as we know... but if he had a loving Family to protect... or at least a loving Mother.. his Situation would change drastical.

For Wook thats it like a Crime Situation from one of my fav. Crime Series- when the victim had to chose - should I kill your FAhter or your Mother...  He kills his Sister and maybe even his Mother when he would resolve evidence ... or he must let the woman die he loves - and that is sure for me  -he loves her.

But just because I kinda have sympathy with the most characters here (not the 4 I need the string for) will never change the Fact - that my Heart is with So and Soo - all in!

• Like 17

This thread is on fire...no use in keeping up lol its becoming a hard task. 

I'm enjoying the drama so I don't care that it's focusing on politics and evil schemes but I'll be upset to the max if Soo like realizes her feelings for So in the last few episodes omg....I hate rushed endings. 

Fell in love with LJK in Iljimae and now falling in love with him all over again as prince So. The way he looks at Soo gives me butterflies.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, SizzlerZ said:
1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

It would not be far-fetched considering WS is now the target of everyone seeking power hence the ploy to drive a wedge between him and CP and obviously to lose the King's favor. The king may see his drinking poison as either a pledge of loyalty to CP or to protect mommie dearest. The rest will weave stories about the poison incident in whatever way will benefit them.

I agree with you as well but if things do go as we expect it's going to be interesting how the Devil Queen Yo will deal with all this. She wouldn't let herself be in the blame so I wonder if she'll use Prince Yoen Hwa or something.

@SizzlerZ  Not only that WW could alsop use this incident to his advantage and tell HS that SO drink the poision to save his mom WW will never admit to HS that So drink the poison to save her life nor will she see it this way to begin with..

44 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

What can he do?

His sister was the one supplying the poison!!

Will he tell on his own sister which will resulted in her family (which includes him) to be executed??

He has no power whatsoever in saving HS...without compromising his own self n family...will he has the gut to do that? it'll take him forever in contemplating and thinking his options that by the time he decide, HS is as good as dead already from the torture.

He should be ashamed if he has the nerve to blame WS for this...at least WS had tried with his own life to save both CP n HS...WS had shown his worth...WW could at least acknowledge that rather than succumbing to his jealousy and greed.

You have my praises..

• Like 12

LJK looked sexy with blood droplets on his lip. Its remind me of his previous role as a vampire.

WW will cover the truth about the evidence. He will not expose his sister as she will told him that she become like this because of him giving the throne. WW will blame himself.

Poor Lady Oh....

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, Wang Wook will discover that it's his sister who acted behind his back. The irony is that we know why their family was banished. Yoo used the miscarriage of a concubine to frame Wook's mother. And Yeon Hwa who acted again too quickly did the same mistake. She wanted to get rid of Hae Soo in order to stop the marriage so that when wang Wook discovers her involvement, he can't reveal the truth and protect Hae Soo. His sister was so so so so stupid because despite her bad experience, she decided to use someone from Yoo's people in order to orchestrate the poisoning. How naive is Yeon Hwa! She really thought that the court lady would never tell it to Queen Yoo. In the poisoning of the CP, you see how clever and ruthless she is. She used Yeon Hwa in the end because if someone reveals the truth, yeon Hwa will be the other scapegoat. So in my opinion, Wang Wook is forced to kill the other maid and court lady to make sure that there is no other evidence left leading to his sister. 

Now, I would like to talk about Wang Wook again. Yes, Wang Wook has a family to protect and responsabilities, but like I had mentioned it before, so does Wang So. He has Hae Soo and Baek Ah to protect. Moreover, he still sees the king and Mu as his family. So it is not so that Wang So is totally carefree. However, the real difference is that Wang So told Hae Soo in the episode 7:

- "In the palace you're alone" meaning that you're on your own. People won't help you or defend your interests

- you have to pay attention to the people close to you: meaning you have to be careful and not trust them!!

And here is the deal: Wang Wook never thought that his own sister would betray him!! So in the end, if he fails, it is because he trusted his family too much. He saw them as his persons (remember the scene in the episode 4), unaware that he didn't possess them in reality. He never claimed his sister as his person in front of her so that she was bound to him. Then he always allowed his sister to make decisions on his behalf, giving him advice aso. He never showed her who is the head of the family. Although Wang So never lived so long in the palace, he got the right conclusions. Wang Wook put too much faith in his family and he should have been more selfish in the end. 

The bottom of the line is that it was not really cowardice from Wang Wook in my opinion that stopped Wang Wook to do the right thing, rather his selflessness and his greed. I know, it sounds a contradiction but feelings and thoughts are usually really complex. His main flaw is that he acted too much on his family's behalf, where he shouldn't have (selflessness). He allowed his family to dictate his conduct for too long. When he finally makes a statement, he makes a mistake. He should have never told his plan to his family... because due to that, he pushed the selfish and stupid Yeon Hwa to act on an impulse. Greed is visible in the episode 9... but he always fought against his desire. However, when he sees that he is about to lose Hae Soo, he can't bear that thought and decided to have her. He needs to marry her in order to stop Wang So from courting her. 

I really like the evolution of Wang Wook. Now, I understand why Wang Wook will fight for the throne later. Greed was always there, but the fact that he had to lose Hae Soo in order to keep his sister safe, he will see the throne as compensation for the suffered loss! Yeon Hwa is the one who pushed him in that direction.

@fathiayunia @dramu51ch0c10ve

@syeramy @littleloony @Yongzura @valsava  @junee22 @evie7

@bebebisous33 You sumed it up just the way I see it his fighting for the throne will HS see it as and act of betrayal.. Or will she believe in words as he doing it for her.. This is why I stated that she will change her heart towards him after she sees him plotting with WY to kill WS.. 

I'm off to bed good day evening or night whatever your case maybe

• Like 15

IU : "Due to editing, episode 11 has become episode 12...of course, episode 11 is good too,
        but episode 12 is even more interesting..."

Does this mean the stills that got us excited last week will be added in episode 12?? So we will have to wait in agony for a week...again!? OH NOOOOOOO!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE THIS WEEK!?

Also, new stills, again.

092703-3-e1474956089847.jpg

092703-1-e1474956080285.jpg

092703-2-e1474956096954.jpg

• Like 24

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

The Blood on her Dress let me believe that they tortured her on the typical way I saw in other Dramas from that time...

The Picture is from Joseon Gunman ... so I will put it in Spoiler...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot%202016-09-27%2008.38.33_zps8l

Gah, it reminds me of why I avoid period/palace dramas esp.with political scheming.... One of the Chinese version of torture is to put your fingers through/in between a series of wooden sticks strung together, then they pull those strung sticks tight... *shudders*

• Like 13

2 hours ago, churasan said:

Naivety:
Scene 1:  Oh, Jung... you naive young prince.  When Jung and Wook caught with So/Soo in the forest and Jung thought he could just take Soo away from So?!  :blink: You are way to early for that...  Come back in about 10 years after you become a war hero!  Maybe then you'll have 1% of a chance... 

Based on what IU said about 4th and 14th - these two were steadfast/consistent in their love for her up till the end. Jung maybe the one who manages to get Soo out of the palace in the end. (Let's not think about what will happen to Soo and So after she leaves the palace ..yet.) 

• Like 7

glad that ONE aired the drama at the same time as korean. so easily to watch with sub. waiting patiently for tonight episode

915e542c_o.gif

• Like 13

@shiraru Thank you for sharing IU's responses on her fancafe. Seeing that the preview shows us Soo arrested, the hanging scene and So cradling Soo in the rain, I am still hopeful and hoping that we will get the rain scene tonight.

Perhaps what is interesting in Ep12 is So kissing Soo after all the ordeals they went through - starting with the quick kiss that he swooped down and gave her in the trailer? ;) 

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, shiraru said:

IU : "Due to editing, episode 11 has become episode 12...of course, episode 11 is good too,
        but episode 12 is even more interesting..."

Does this mean the stills that got us excited last week will be added in episode 12?? So we will have to wait in agony for a week...again!? OH NOOOOOOO!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE THIS WEEK!?

We will just have to bear another week of waiting together!

Maybe the interesting part which was moved to ep 12 would be her promotion after CP becomes king. Wasn't it mentioned before that the king dies shortly after his great love Lady Oh passes away? Perhaps this would be "lightest" part of a somber second half of the series with the boat ride and her finally realizing who she really loves.

Just wish WW also kissed her for HS to have a basis for comparison.LOL

• Like 24

How about WS marrying YH. Then in the end of the day,  he'll execute her publicly for all her evil deeds? 

I'm okay if the story turn like that :glasses:

• Like 15