[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Actually, YH is secretly married to Ji Mong. That's why Ji Mong wants WS to be the king so WS can kill off people to keep Ji Mong's secret. So she can't marry So, so Soo lives as YH. YH lives the rest of her days in the loft.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA! JM-YH off to the moon. :wub:

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

On a lighter note after a sad heavy nite...

ooohhhhh moonlight forum threads has just surpassed us....lets keep posting lol
anyway, anyone knows where I can find the 2 lines of poem WS wrote to HS in korean?

Spoiler

This is normal, we didn't have episode yesterday....well, official episode. :lol: 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

anyway, anyone knows where I can find the 2 lines of poem WS wrote to HS in korean?

It was shown in the international version.

Moonlight ends tonight, right? So, probably that's why there are lots of comments.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@penelop3 ljg has only a very short scene in Resident Evil, he is in one of the trailer, towards the end, he jumps in from the left side, you cannot blink, otherwise you will miss his face which appeared in a split second.

@qwenli Hahaaaha.. I know perhaps you're being serious about this part, but I cannot help but LAUGH. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ladies, I'm already in denial mode. Now I skim thru all theories of what might happen in last 4 eps. It's just too too sad. 
Right now, I'm just happy to know that at least So and Soo had moments of happiness, and will repeat those moments again and again. :huh:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, berny said:

Could Soo somehow told him that her real identity is Go Ha Jin and she is really someone from a different time...and might one day have to come back.....:tears:

the one thing that i remember 4th said to RX when she told him that she from future is 'no matter where you will go i'll find you'....... and he did :tears:

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

HAHHAHAH! That's gotta be it! I approve this message hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Geeez why could I hear the clock ticks every second help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhead-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.giflooking at it, it's only an hour and a half that passed. kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhow am I going to survive until the next monday no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

So in the next few days, we will be fed with BTS. We should start getting worried if on Sunday or even Monday, no part 2 of the preview is released and more BTS are given because that's what happened last Monday.LOL

• Like 14

Just now, KatKat09 said:

I wonder why, with all those visions/premonitions that HS had before, why she did not see through a vision that WS married YH.

That would have been a TOTAL game changer. 

she never think about that she know little history we see that many times .. but maybe she remember that in some moment and that why she want to leave the palace + shock of losing her baby and So kill more people omo my heart is not ready give us happy end pls 21 centure ...

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

Moonlight has a head start. Thats okay. Moon Lovers are still going strong. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

Yes such a relief that is not Jung .... gosh I'm so happy to be wrong.  

Yes, after I saw the comment that it may be Jung in the mask scene, I studied photos of both Jung and So's ear to compare and I was very happy to note that the ear in the mask scene definitely belongs to So :wub:

• Like 14

Hello guys, I just want to thank y'all for being my pain killers from Wednesday-Sunday. I literally devoted a quarter of my time into researching the background of this movie!! I read all the recaps to bbjx (the series were long and I didn't care for the acting) and watched season 2 ( which in my opinion was a disappointment). 

In my prediction, since there aren't much episodes left and they pretty much follow the base of bbjx.

ep.17, Wang so became king. And the preview where he waked up to hug HS from a night mare and she bite her lips. I'm assuming that is when she tell him she is pregnant. 

ep.18, he killed everyone,HS pass out and lose the baby. 

ep.19, he grant her and Jung wish to marriage and she left the palace. 

ep. 20, she got sick and die and HOPEFULLY, he manage to get there in time and she dies in his arm. Fast forward to 2016. She wakes up and he is her doctor.

And roughly 6 months - 1 year from now. We get an announcement that they will have a season 2. However, this emotional roller coaster had taken a lot out out me so as long as there is some what of a happy ending. I think I'm satisfied. 

Once again, thank you all for your time and devotion! Y'all are the best! #scarletheartryeofansrules 

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

@qwenli Hahaaaha.. I know perhaps you're being serious about this part, but I cannot help but LAUGH. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ladies, I'm already in denial mode. Now I skim thru all theories of what might happen in last 4 eps. It's just too too sad. 
Right now, I'm just happy to know that at least So and Soo had moments of happiness, and will repeat those moments again and again. :huh:

Me too. I am in my denial mode to the point I skip every sad theory in this forum :tears:. I want to stay in my happy place with SoSoo as long as I can :bawling:

• Like 10