[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Who else is having a hard time keeping up with all the different versions of each episode?! It really gets confusing as hell... :huh::sweatingbullets:

I believe the drama could do even better if the editing was more solid! I hope they release a DVD with an extended edition of each episode so that we'll eventually be able to watch every aired scene in the intended order. In my opinion sometimes this drama carelessly lessens its potential by cutting short the emotional scenes and it makes me feel sorry towards the actors who pretty much poured their everything into this story. 

You are not alone. I find myself ending up watching both versions of each episode, just to make sure I didn't miss any scenes. Sometimes I feel some of the cut scenes are important to the flow of the story.. eg. Yeonhwa and Wook talking about the throne and the backstory about their family in a way earlier episode.. Or Mu talking with Ji Mong about his disease(thus preventing him to fulfill his CP duties properly).. Some of the scenes are essential and the viewers might be confused from connecting one part to the other

• Like 11

It seems that this throne is like a curse, Game Of Thrones style, every king that sits there undergoes for radical changes and is condemned to be unhappy  stress onion head

Watching the episode in streaming is a headache, but at least I saw the most important scenes. The death of Eun is very sad and more with Sunhae Im's song, I admit that I was teary-eyed that I couldn't even pick the phone  depressed1 onion head

I understand Wang So and his disappointment, he has given his heart completely to Hae Soo but she didn't trust him and now everyone had to live with the consequences of her mistakes. In some way she was right in trying to avoid the tragedy, by the fact of coming from the future and know what was going to happen, but inadvertently her decision led to all this happened. The same when she warned Wang Wook about Wang So, although he already coveted the throne, when she warned him quicken his ambitions.

If I'm not mistaken I think that before the moment the flame of the candle goes out, there is another kiss on the SBS's version which make more clear that they consummated their love. Everything in the scene is very subtle but surely they did it  cheer3 onion head

And about the preview, finally we will have this long awaited scene  victory onion head

55adb268-d013-464f-b944-81da981d869f.jpg

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I remember seeing a bts pic where she takes the mask down and half her face is shown. She looked really sad so maybe this is when she tells him she's going to leave him or maybe they are going to split up or YH's marriage thing is coming up!?!?

eps 17 ending Soo want to leave So...

eps 18 So would't let Soo goes away from him and turn dark not in a bad way but in a way lover fight

eps 19 Jung will interfere and get Soo away and the ending Soo dies..

eps 20 So regret everything and we all dies????

i hope my prediction is totally wrong.... can we just get angst for the last 2 episode though??????????????????

• Like 16

There goes my last hope of miraculously seeing episode 17 airs after episode 16 aired outside the window  crying1 onion head Can I still hope that sbs will somehow jeopardize the decision of putting the show next week and putting it tomorrow instead? lol. just kidding.

Anyway will they show what happened after the lights went out in BTS? Is it gonna be.......19+? love onion head

lolol sorry my imagination rules over me sometimes. spa onion head

@deabakdrama and they also cut another scene in the sacred night! again, the decision of cutting of the important scenes is beyond me.. I should watch the SBS ver. with subs tomorrow.. This different version fiasco is driving me nuts, I need self therapy after every episodessilence onion head

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Who else is having a hard time keeping up with all the different versions of each episode?! It really gets confusing as hell... :huh::sweatingbullets:

I believe the drama could do even better if the editing was more solid! I hope they release a DVD with an extended edition of each episode so that we'll eventually be able to watch every aired scene in the intended order. In my opinion sometimes this drama carelessly lessens its potential by cutting short the emotional scenes and it makes me feel sorry towards the actors who pretty much poured their everything into this story. 

Yes!! I am confused. What the heck is wrong with SBS?

• Like 5

Another restless week to wait for the masks scene that might end up giving me a heartbreak. If So really will break the news of his marriage to YH just in that particular scene, HS might be broken inside but has no choice but to agree, as she has no right to interfere in history. Poor woman. My little heart will break with yours.:bawling:

Don't do that to her, So-ya!!!! She is so in love with you and only you. She just gained her smile back and her fluffy personality, that you loved so much about her, before richard simmons went down hill. Don't lose her for that damned throne 0000_002.gif

• Like 12

OMG if he need to marry YH for the  crown maybe she tell him that she help him became king if he marry her and that's why wee see her with her army in the palace and because general , JM and Beak-ah was with him he can't refuse  YH offer if she don't let him in and fight with him Wook who is in the palace just wait for this and creat some evil plan to become king like is YO last wish or something he is genius evil mind :) aaaaa

the week just begin and my mind start to create scene :) how we survive again when wee have 6 or 7 days and baseball and we don't know how many episode we will see next week why we need to suffer like that we just lovely fan girls right :) 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

i think it's because So finds out HS/WW relationship or WW mentioned HS was her woman before?

WW not going to make a move to hurt Soo directly... the last string of this story will be pull by him but not to hurt Soo but his last attempt to save someone he used to love.. pretty sure writer will used WW for the purpose Soo leaving palace...

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, booo28 said:

Wooahh that back hug scene is extra for tonight HAHAHA :w00t::lol: that hug is really deep moment..

What i need for tommorow until next monday is BTS scene ..:rolleyes::w00t::lol::lol:

and I'm still can't wait for mask scene :blush:

beautiful scene but so sad ... not many Korean people appreciated this drama also leaked issue & ML final & special 80 minutes BTS tonight. i think the rating will drop too much.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, briseis said:

Queen Hwangbo said "If you want to be the owner of the palace, you must give up on certain things"
I think she said that to YH. To tell her that she cannot have both love and power? If she did say that to YH, then it means QHwangbo knows of her ambition and that to get to that ambition, YH will need to marry So. YH may be the Queen, but she will not have So's heart?

So as Gwangjong: "Kill it. Not even a single thing will be left out."
I dont think he meant 1 or 2 persons. He sounded as if he wants to kill a whole clan. Now I'm worried. :blink:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

eps 17 ending Soo want to leave So...

eps 18 So would't let Soo goes away from him and turn dark not in a bad way but in a way lover fight

eps 19 Jung will interfere and get Soo away and the ending Soo dies..

eps 20 So regret everything and we all dies????

i hope my prediction is totally wrong.... can we just get angst for the last 2 episode though??????????????????

you have forgotten WS jealous (due to WW/HS previous relationship), HS's maid (the "steam" scene and HS discover she is pregnant)... then miscarriage and HS' death.... WS/HS conversation where she reverts her true name and confessed she is not HS etc... WS regrets he didn't get a chance to see her last... etc etc... i wonder how they put all these scene in 4 episodes....

• Like 4