[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, violet90 said:

the one thing that i remember 4th said to RX when she told him that she from future is 'no matter where you will go i'll find you'....... and he did :tears:

For real?!?! Is this the quote from the book also? I really hope MLSHR's writers are keeping this line. Imagining So saying this, oh my.. my heart flutters. :heart:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

@ 17 preview - anyone else think the lantern scene is a proposal or pregnancy announcement scene? Soo's dress is puffier than usual. So's hair is also in a ponytail, so he hasn't ascended the throne yet at this time? His robes are fancier than usual. Maybe an unoffical marriage to Soo? Technically, So is a married man, which would explain why he has a top knot as a king. I don't think So can marry Soo officially due to political reasons, but Wook confirms that she is So/King Gwangjong's woman. What will be her title?

I believe the lantern scene is after So ascends the throne because there's just no time to fit that in prior to that. Yo's already weak and So has to take the throne now - there's no time for a festival. lol

Actually, in the international preview where Soo kind of smiles and bites her lip at So, it seems like she's asking him for something. And his look back seems like he gives in, lol. My theory is that she requests they go to the lantern festival together. The reason for the masks initially is to hide their identities since So will have become king.

• Like 16

This show really does great job in selecting the actor/actress for the younger version of Moo, So, Jimong, SD and WE. Like they really consider the similarity of the facial features. The best will be Jimong's younger version though, even the way he talked was similar to Jimong!! LOL and little So was so cute I wanna squeeze him out and far from evil momma's knife

• Like 20

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

Hide contents

Just want to clarify i remember in the c-version, number 13th was punished because he took on 4th crimes, and then he fell in love and had a child. but his wife committed suicide or something. will that storyline be repeated with Baekah? I am guessing that if WH was indeed ask to spy on the 13th and the 14th, (unsure what honestly as there to spy on, they never did covert the throne) i am wondering what would happen to the 13th-WH storyline,

any thoughts?

I saw that someone subbed the Yo-WH part, here it is:

As for the 13th-WH storyline, I think that Yo will die before he can reveal the truth to Baek Ah (since I feel like they would've included it in the preview if that reveal happened), BUT the 9th prince probably knows about WH being a spy for Yo, so he'll likely end up being the one to reveal WH's betrayal to Baek Ah. The scene where General Park x So x Baek Ah ride up to the palace is different from the scene shown in the 6 min. preview where Baek Ah is wearing armor + shouting after someone, so there should be at least one more rebellion of some kind and maybe it's at that point where WH will possibly commit suicide or be used as bait..or basically be used in a tragic way. 

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I believe the lantern scene is after So ascends the throne because there's just no time to fit that in prior to that. Yo's already weak and So has to take the throne now - there's no time for a festival. lol

Actually, in the international preview where Soo kind of smiles and bites her lip at So, it seems like she's asking him for something. And his look back seems like he gives in, lol. My theory is that she requests they go to the lantern festival together. The reason for the masks initially is to hide their identities since So will have become king.

That makes sense. I would have loved for them to marry before So has to marry YH though. That beech will never be first, lol. Although, I am curious as to what she will do now that So is king. I doubt she'll help Wook, unless it is to remove Soo from So's side. Maybe her tune changes, and she will help So, for her own advantage of course. In a twisted way, she does love So. All she will preoccupy herself with is to rid of Soo. 

I must have missed the lip biting in the preview. Gotta watch it again. Thanks for your insight. ;)

• Like 12

Have anyone translated the back hug scene? Dying to know what was said. If someone already did, i must've miss it. Tried back tracking the last 15 pages. Cant find it. Please help point me to the right page.

If it's not translated, please please help translate just that particular scene.

Thank you

• Like 11

Wait a minute! At the end of episode 15 Yeon Hwa made her appearance in front of Wang Yo and Wang Wook and she told them that she has a plan, and that she will help if Wang Yo won't marry her. It's already been two- three years since then. What was her plan? Will it be revealed in the next episode or that was revealed and I didn't realize?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

So in the next few days, we will be fed with BTS. We should start getting worried if on Sunday or even Monday, no part 2 of the preview is released and more BTS are given because that's what happened last Monday.LOL

Yes, they're like giving us sedative to feel numb from the painful longing, I appreciate it.. but what's shitty is they left us hanging so darn close. then let us down the final what? an hour? or two :mellow::angry: I'm so mad coz it's the start of the day for me.. I pretty much have to deal with it the rest of the day.. it's really frustrating. In a less serious note: They better feed us the right BTS that'll appease our poor hearts revolver-soldier-baby-emoticon.gifyou know what I mean with that right? :wub: *coughs* So-Soo* clapping-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

1 hour ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

Their circumstances were different, but damn...what an irony. Of course So was not treacherous in the way he sought for the throne unlike Wook, but his reasons and Wook's were fundamentally the same: to protect the people they love. 

(Sorry to cut your post)
Simply that's how she loves So that much that she'll go to that extent. It's just that with Wang So she'll embrace it with him, but she can't with Wook. But same with you, I really wanna do feel bad at Wook with this episode that he was hurt hearing Eun's death, but I can't.. damn he could do something.. he was there when YH ratted them out to Yo. crazy-monkey-emoticon-120.gif

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

On a lighter note after a sad heavy nite...

ooohhhhh moonlight forum threads has just surpassed us....lets keep posting lol
anyway, anyone knows where I can find the 2 lines of poem WS wrote to HS in korean?

It's okay, it's okay~ Moonlight started earlier than Moon Lovers, and they just had their finale tonight, let them have their moments, hehehee...:D

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Wait a minute! At the end of episode 15 Yeon Hwa made her appearance in front of Wang Yo and Wang Wook and she told them that she has a plan, and that she will help if Wang Yo won't marry her. It's already been two- three years since then. What was her plan? Will it be revealed in the next episode or that was revealed and I didn't realize?

Maybe she told them about Eun and his wife, their location.  In doing so Yo dismissed her arranged marriage.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, roneddski said:

Haha I remember this scene.. He failed to recite the poem, and Won had to help him out. I remember Taejo telling him to fight less and study more. Seeing how he have become a great general now, but still not sharp or keen to detect changes in his surroundings.. I wished he should have taken his father's advice.

Should it be Won? So gave him a warning when he got hit by Yo's arrow. Will he kill CR even after he found out the truth? She's like one of the closest to Soo..

I'm guessing is WS-HS relationship will change with the death of CR cause that's what happen in the cversion 

Spoiler

Ruoxi knew YT doing but she promised her she will try to protect her. 

I bet that when HS finds out CR was behind helping Won poisoning CP that lead him to his death, she will try to protect CR cause she was her close friend when she was there but WS want to get rid of all the bad in the kingdom so CR is on the list probably Won too. So HS will then go into depression but finds out she's pregnant like the cversion

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

What did they reply?

Hera message is "A good article, Thank you" 

Im not so sure on Baekhyun reply as I couldnt find the msg through the 4000+ comments to get it translated but I know LJG said, "Well Done, you have worked hard. Meet again" 

Another weakness of SBS is their lack of promotions for their dramas (both well rated and not so well dramas) They are so lucky the casts/ crew use their own socio-media acc's to promote it.

• Like 17