Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, kdramawriter said:

I didn't like the SBS edit in the first half of the episode. In the Intl version, the conversation with the General where Wang So figures out who's on his side essentially happens right after Eun's death. The general asks Wang So that to be a king, he has to give up people like he did with SD, so who is he going to give up. Then they cut RIGHT to WS breaking up with Hae Su, which establishes VERY clearly that he broke up with HS for multiple reasons

1) To keep the Yo from using her as a pawn against him

2) To gain General Park's support

3) Dealing with her distrust of him regarding Eun's whereabouts. 

In the SBS edit, the conversation with the General is a flashback, which kind of puts the logical sequence of events out of order. I did like the backhug scene and def thought that should have been included in the intl version. 

Kudos to you guys! i prolly couldnt have spotted the differences even if i have two screens playing two versions side by sides.

*salute*

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, briseis said:

Gwangjong:"KILL THEM ALL!"

thanks all for the recap.. cant wait for the sbs version to see the difference.

wow.. from the preview.. does everyone starts to be paranoid and killing mode once taking the throne... goshhh

• Like 7
Just now, heartforkdrama said:

Preview....

WS is the new King (?)

Really I look forward to this scene...

Me too! Been using photo from this scene as my lock screen. So if this AIN'T happening, I'm gonna be pissed. :angry:
But why oh why, in each episode they show us, it always taste bitter and sweet, mostly bitter - less sweetness. 

• Like 7

Who else is having a hard time keeping up with all the different versions of each episode?! It really gets confusing as hell... :huh::sweatingbullets:

I believe the drama could do even better if the editing was more solid! I hope they release a DVD with an extended edition of each episode so that we'll eventually be able to watch every aired scene in the intended order. In my opinion sometimes this drama carelessly lessens its potential by cutting short the emotional scenes and it makes me feel sorry towards the actors who pretty much poured their everything into this story. 

• Like 20
7 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Thank you for replying me! They didn't shift two hours later to 10pm KST? I saw it somewhere. 

I think i have some self control to wait for the full episode eng subs lol despite so many spoilers. 

It was 10pm KST

• Like 1

I really wonder if WS being a king would make him too busy to be with HS. But I really shouldn't say anything like that because they're already going to be facing enough problems so don't really need to add more to the list. 

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

It was Wook? LOL! When I saw WW rush over to WY and his face full of deep concern I was like WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE IF HE LIVES OR DIES!

i think it is because he didnt get to work like some strategy to gain his position on the throne. After all the moment Yo dies, So is automatic King.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think he want Won and Chaeryung dead. 

I can help him to make a list:

1. Won (make him an eunuch first, please)

2. Chaeryung (noticed how she kept trying to pull HS with other princes, waiting for WS to fight with them?)

3. YH

4. Evil Queen

5. Evil uncles of Yo

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

Preview ep 17 with the mask scene next week

Hold On.. He's a King without Queen, but his hair is styled like a married man? Is it because he's technically a married man - with Moo's daughter?

I miss his mane of glory. He's too neat. Too cleaan. Sigh... :(

• Like 14
1 minute ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Who else is having a hard time keeping up with all the different versions of each episode?! It really gets confusing as hell... :huh::sweatingbullets:

I believe the drama could do even better if the editing was more solid! I hope they release a DVD with an extended edition of each episode so that we'll eventually be able to watch every aired scene in the intended order. In my opinion sometimes this drama carelessly lessens its potential by cutting short the emotional scenes and it makes me feel sorry towards the actors who pretty much poured their everything into this story. 

i feel your pain, i actually cant stand the multiple version and multiple cuts. I think if the drama was more cohesive, people wont have such a hard time following along the story.

This drama's rating problem is not the story or the cast, is sadly the editing. What makes it worse is that this drama is a 100% pre-production, there shouldnt be any problems with editing.

• Like 13
9 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

Its actually Wook. Its his most intelligently crafted idea yet, part of his "kill off all the kings in my way" plan. :phew:

I prefer this. Wook the villain, not Ji Mong and the gang :phew:

Wang Jung now in my black list :angry: stupid spoiled prince, who can't saw the truth out there. 

• Like 9
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner