[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I was scared at first too but there must be a good reason. Previews are ALWAYS misleading.

I really hope you're right, but I wouldn't mind if he were talking about 9th prince and wanting to kill him, I would support him all the way if that's the case :P 

• Like 9

Been a lurker since page 1. Hahaha

But this time, I would like to share my thoughts regarding the two lovers. Although there love is just about to start but atleast they express their love before they die. It was very sad but I just realized that So's love for his brother is for real. He just grant Eun's wish to be with his wife til the end. :bawling:

:bawling: :bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 20
1 minute ago, penelop3 said:

I wonder who does So (as Gwangjong) want dead? According to history (Calling out Historians / Astronomers in the house), Gwangjong is doing fine in the first period of his ruling. But of course, according to BBJX, it will tell a different story. 

He found out about Won/Wook/CR? This is soo like Anakin going to Darth Vader thing. Dang it! :crazy:

I think he want Won and Chaeryung dead. 

• Like 17
1 minute ago, lilac_alex said:

Its actually Wook. Its his most intelligently crafted idea yet, part of his "kill off all the kings in my way" plan. :phew:

I think was feeding Yo opiates through his incense while Ji Mong and crew have been doing shadow plays at night. So both sides have been helping each other without knowing.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

Its actually Wook. Its his most intelligently crafted idea yet, part of his "kill off all the kings in my way" plan. :phew:

It was Wook? LOL! When I saw WW rush over to WY and his face full of deep concern I was like WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE IF HE LIVES OR DIES!

• Like 12
Just now, syeramy said:

so, NO episode 17? 

SBS you're so cruel? How am I going to survive for the whole week!

Youku needs to make another mistake here. 

BTW does anyone know what SBS did about Youku realeasing ep 16? Are they going to sue them or something because it is a violation of rights right?

• Like 7

Also forgot to mention: BUT WHY DOES JUNG HAVE TO BE SO STUPID AND SO OBNOXIOUS?!  LIKE WTF DON'T TREAT BAEK-A LIKE THAT! OMG. I wanna slap him. I can't tell if he's just stupid (to continue to hate and blame WS for everything) or it's just his jealousy that's the blame behind the crap that comes out of his mouth?! Unbelievable. He better get his richard simmons together sooner than later.

• Like 14
4 minutes ago, shae said:

He found out Yo didn't leave his earring collection in the will.

3 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Gwangjong says: "Kill them all!" 

People kept interrupting his bed scenes with Soo, so he got mad. That's why he said these words.

Hahahaha.. ladies, are we coping stress with humor here? You're doing great! :lol:

• Like 12
Just now, pwnkl said:

@shae I think they did with music, the part when they kissed.. youko version I don't think it was the song sang by Taeyeon but with SBS.. I think it is. Correct me guys if I'm wrong thoo :)

Yes, so Taeyeon's song was during HS and WS's kiss and romance scene and the My Love song was when HS was treating WS's wounds. (SBS) 

• Like 9

Well,

i am guessing base on the recap SBS did air a better episode compared to the international version.

Though it seems we didnt get the eating scene, but i presume most of the otp scenes we have it :thumbsup: if so, i will not complain ^^

I really do pity Yo, all his life his mother raised him up with one purpose to assume the throne. Sadly like WS said Yo isnt mentally strong, the fact of him killing two of his brother definitely affected him someway. Coupled that with a mother who constantly wants to hold onto power, you can see why he snapped. Whenever you get power in an unfair manner, somehow the sins of what you do always haunt you.

So can i just check the ep ended with Yo dying? or he has not died yet? if so that means next week ep 17, we will see Yo dying and So ascending to the the throne.

I am glad that there was that break up scene, because i feel it made HS have a head on confrontation with exactly her feelings towards WS, her trust towards him and overall the relationship. I dont blame WS for feeling betrayed, i would in his place. So with the distance, the breakup, it really i feel made their relationship more solid. We know that WS's feelings and trust in HS will never change, but certainly i agree that HS needs to have more faith in WS. so that was a brilliantly executed scene! :relieved:

As for the preview, indeed at the end So looked scary. But indeed previews can be misleading. But i understand that being a king at times you have to be ruthless, i mean that is supported by history so i dont see whats wrong if WS has to put his foot down at times. but i guess we will know more next week.

I am so happy to see a glimpse of the lantern scene! that would definitely be a romantic scene!  :wub:

Spoiler

Just want to clarify i remember in the c-version, number 13th was punished because he took on 4th crimes, and then he fell in love and had a child. but his wife committed suicide or something. will that storyline be repeated with Baekah? I am guessing that if WH was indeed ask to spy on the 13th and the 14th, (unsure what honestly as there to spy on, they never did covert the throne) i am wondering what would happen to the 13th-WH storyline,

any thoughts?

• Like 12
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner