Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Just now, ChewyChocolate said:

Gwangjong will make special Won ton dumplings from Won's balls. No waste. Wook can eat them for breakfast.

After all, they married their sisters and half sisters they can go ahead and eat their own human balls. LOL

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Ah the SBS ep was worth the wait. I can die happily now. ...not! We need an all-inclusive, complete edition with all the scenes they've filmed!!!

Oh Yes!!! I really need those scenes!!! :dissapointed_relieved: 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Ainee Etp said:

I am apprehensive about the mask scene in next week. Seems like WS doing something romantic for her like a lantern festival.

I notice whenever WS has some bad news that he hesitates to tell Soo (like the marriage with his niece), he will compensate with something romantic. PLEASE TELL ME HE'S NOT TELLING SOO THAT HE'S MARRYING PRINCESS SNAKE!! :crazy::crazy:

Someone please give my OTP a break! 

Now that you say that it reminds me that almost every romantic date has gone wrong in some shape or form (except Bday stargazing). This one's probably going to be ruined by him breaking the marriage news to her or something! And I remember him not married at that point so chances are high...

• Like 16
3 minutes ago, roneddski said:

I wonder why Jung chooses to blame So for killing Eun.. When he arrived at the scene, he should have seen So protecting Eun from the soldiers, right? And when Eun was struck by Yo's arrow, So went down and held him in his arms.. The level of concern So showed is so genuine.. wouldn't it occur to Jung that So took the decision to kill Eun against his will? Or that Eun might had requested him to?

When So was laughing hysterically with tears in his eyes after killing Eun.. that scene was so moving! I literally feel all the agony he is suffering inside, and the hurt written across his face.. I just want to applause LJK for that brilliant acting. Makes mi cry with him.

I think the one thing that Yo did right was to shoot the arrow that So blocked for Soo. It reignited their love which So had suppressed in his quest to become king and helped Soo reaffirm that So did not change after all. When Soo asked So if he still love her.. I'm glad he replied with the best answer - a kiss! That's like more powerful than saying 10 times I Love You. :P

One word: BLISSFUL IGNORANCE. Sorry, that's 2 words!
Jung has never liked So. I blame Evil Queen for that. But also because I think, deep deep down, he knows he cannot compete with So - in terms of skills (Jung likes to play warrior and go on fights, but So is more skilful) and love (he cannot be sooo blind as not to notice So and Soo). Oh wait.. yeah he is.
*shake head helplessly :huh:

• Like 14
2 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I'm mad, they should've added the hug after the kiss.

That's what I thought as well. They are two different things! The hug was necessary and so were the kisses. Why can't we just have a mixture of both versions to make the ULTIMATE episode?! I would worthship SBS if they did that!

• Like 10

Ep 16:

1. So's deranged laugh is the highlight of the killing scene. LJG shows his versatility once again.

2. The morbid scene when Jung, Soo and General sit helplessly among the dead bodies in a clear, sunny day. (Usually sad scenes are accompanied with rain)

3. The fact that Hae Soo's letter arrived too late is sad. Just when she decide to trust him after all...

4.another time jump. WHAAA--

5. Soo's moment when she traced the scars on So's back. Swoon swoon swoon with "what the heck are you doing! Take care of that wound immediately!" Complaint my sis

6. I can so imagine Jung's request to Yo. Along the lines of marrying Soo or ask her to become his attendant.

7. Jung: more balls than brain. Still this is too much. Is he going to marry Soo in the end?

8. Wook doing nothing beside glaring and sulking most of the time in this episode

9. The candle. That metaphor. Please tell me the deed has been done.

10. So will become the Emperor and Soo is his concubine? What a delicate position.

• Like 20
18 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I am apprehensive about the mask scene in next week. Seems like WS doing something romantic for her like a lantern festival.

I notice whenever WS has some bad news that he hesitates to tell Soo (like the marriage with his niece), he will compensate with something romantic. PLEASE TELL ME HE'S NOT TELLING SOO THAT HE'S MARRYING PRINCESS SNAKE!! :crazy::crazy:

Maybe so and I also I believe his change will make her leave him. 

Still the mask scene looks so pretty.

Spoiler

CvDn_hWUEAAaQlG.jpg

cto

• Like 21
2 minutes ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Who else is having a hard time keeping up with all the different versions of each episode?! It really gets confusing as hell... :huh::sweatingbullets:

I believe the drama could do even better if the editing was more solid! I hope they release a DVD with an extended edition of each episode so that we'll eventually be able to watch every aired scene in the intended order. In my opinion sometimes this drama carelessly lessens its potential by cutting short the emotional scenes and it makes me feel sorry towards the actors who pretty much poured their everything into this story. 

Me too, i dont have any idea,why important scene that literaly made a better story line was cut. this is the first time i have to download 2 or 3 files for each ep. Omoo MLSHR makes me crazy,obsessed,completely different from others and makes my hardisk almost full :grimace::dizzy::flushed:

• Like 15
2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Whoaaa, @Ainee Etp arent we bloody here. Perhaps after this, we all should watch LJK in Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. 

Those people deserve that. Too bad as hard as I screened through the Resident Evil trailers, I can't find LJG in there. Commander Lee!

• Like 9
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016]Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 ~ Episode 17 Tentative Broadcast on Monday 10 PM KST
48 minutes ago, shae said:

I think she returned it some episodes back. She gave it to 13th or 14th to return. They just didn't show him, 8th, actually receiving it. He probably has it hidden somewhere, so he can stroke it brooding in the dark.

Can you please remember which ep was it? Because I really didn't remember any scene about returning the bracelet

• Like 3
1 minute ago, violet90 said:

i think So will be really afraid losing Soo.... i don't know what's going on but he look scared when he hug Soo... seriously throne make people changes but i think only with Soo he will be our So and with other he is King Gwangjong....

in BBJX when 4th ascend the throne we will get to see how protective and caring 4th is before everything went down.. i think episode 17 will show us that.. the hug and bed scene also the mask scene... So always have a right reason to kill a person and i don't think he just go on killing people... also notice he look mad as hell and i don't think it will happen so fast but MAYBE its something with Soo???

also i pretty sure So knew about Won involvement with poisoning CP but CR and Won cannot be the reason why he look mad like that... a King women is the king weakness himself... i wonder maybe people will used Soo to get to So?? i have a long list by the way.. lol

either way our OTP look their still in a good place and its all that matter...

I think WS might have woken from a bad dream(?). Maybe in the dream he lost HS or something and looking at HS's face it seems like she's asking something or curious about something so like the - are you okay?/ was it a bad dream - sort of expression. 

• Like 14
6 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Someone please give my OTP a break! 

Now that you say that it reminds me that almost every romantic date has gone wrong in some shape or form (except Bday stargazing). This one's probably going to be ruined by him breaking the marriage news to her or something! And I remember him not married at that point so chances are high...

also Soo look sad when she removes her mask.. (IU ig)

and in the preview someone said So have to give up something in order to own the palace... damn!

So yah never made a woman happy just to break a bad news.. the hurt will be a double than its supposed to be....

• Like 12
13 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Wook sat in front of SoSu's  bedroom and smashed the bracelet super duper loudly, and spoiled the mood. The first person Gwangjong wants to kill is him. Followed by the Queen, she kept nagging and nagging at him  to give the throne to Jung. All night. Through the door. She's the second person he wants to kill.

Hahaha this comment made my day :) so creative ..

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think So will be really afraid losing Soo.... i don't know what's going on but he look scared when he hug Soo... seriously throne make people changes but i think only with Soo he will be our So and with other he is King Gwangjong....

in BBJX when 4th ascend the throne we will get to see how protective and caring 4th is before everything went down.. i think episode 17 will show us that.. the hug and bed scene also the mask scene... So always have a right reason to kill a person and i don't think he just go on killing people... also notice he look mad as hell and i don't think it will happen so fast but MAYBE its something with Soo???

also i pretty sure So knew about Won involvement with poisoning CP but CR and Won cannot be the reason why he look mad like that... a King women is the king weakness himself... i wonder maybe people will used Soo to get to So?? i have a long list by the way.. lol

either way our OTP look their still in a good place and its all that matter...

totally getting the anakin skywalker vibes.... is this secretly goryeo star wars,....

Spoiler

i think he was so mad because someone caused HS to miscarry their baby. 

• Like 14
2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

That's what I thought as well. They are two different things! The hug was necessary and so were the kisses. Why can't we just have a mixture of both versions to make the ULTIMATE episode?! I would worthship SBS if they did that!

Just imagine how much skinship (well, not really .. they're still wearing clothes) - how many intimate scenes LJK and IU did to shoot this 2 scenes. :blush:

• Like 12
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner