[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Baekhyun replied with "Soon Deok..." and LJG said "Well done, Soon Deok, you worked. hard. Hope you two meet again in a modern drama."

Thank you Ruizaio! :) 

Seems like Lee Joon Gi is a EunDeok Shipper. :P This is my second favorite couple...I enjoyed all their scenes together. 

• Like 17

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

No, there is a huge difference. Wang Wook has always wanted to become the king, but he hid it very well. When Hae Soo appeared, he fell in love with her, nevertheless he was hesitating to choose between the throne and her. That's why he made so many promises and asked her to wait... until Wang So really appeared as a rival. From that moment, he proposed to her and decided to give up the throne in order to have her. But it was in my opinion only a temporary decision. I am sure, at some point, he would have tried to come back. However, the poisoning incident (episode 11) happened and due to YH's words, he realised that if he decided to stay by Hae Soo's side, he would definitely lose the chance to become king therefore he abandoned her. Wang Wook tried to justify himself in front of Hae Soo that he was powerless... and if he were a king, he would protect her. But truth is that he used Hae Soo for his own benefit and not only once but twice.

- He wanted to kill Wang So (episode 13)

- the poisoning of Mu

I had mentioned it before, it was Wang Wook's selfishness that pushed Hae Soo away. Wang So's proposal to Hae Soo illustrates it. Wang So decided to become the king for other reasons: not out of hunger for power, but out of love. He wanted to end the bloodsheet between the brothers. He wanted to make sure that not just Hae Soo was protected but all the others, including himself. Wang Wook has never been used as tool or even dog... while Wang So had to do the dirty work that Wang Wook and Yo had put on him!!! Out of self-preservetion, whereas Wang Wook had never been in real danger the entire time: he plotted against Mu and Yo, then again against Mu. He could have just supported the king! But no, it was not enough... he was aiming at the throne. Wang So never did such a thing. Wook is indirectly the reason why Wang So wanted to become the king. Wang Wook has never been threatened by Mu, yet he had him poisoned through CR and Won! 

Yeah, I know what you're saying. However, that way I see it, what propels Wook forward to pursue the throne more "openly" is because of his helplessness and inability to take control of life, and the circumstances around him. Yes, I would say that Wook does pursue the throne for his own selfish reasons, but by examining the previous episodes, we can see his justifications. His reasons are as just as So's. For instance, Wook having to watch his own mother beg Queen Yoo and him stating that YH knew he couldn't abandon his parent and sister. Don't forget that his family was once exiled and he had to kill someone when he was very young in order to protect them. There was also a scene where Wook says openly that he did consider HS when he committed treason, and asked what was so wrong with him pursuing the throne to protect his (family?) and heart. These are underlying reasons for his pursuit of the throne. Someone made a comment earlier stating that Wook was confined in a system that does not allow himself to be free. This is a parallel to So, who also seeks freedom from the very same system. I believe the two men pursue the throne for the same things, but the way they go about it is different. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, mewtwo said:

just saw the SBS version, I can't believe they intended to delete Wang Yo's having a heart attack scene! are you kidding me! the directing of that scene was great, it was scary, good thing they added it, I've already said that before but man I'm gonna miss Wang Yo...can't they keep him & take Jung, Wook & Won instead? lol the ending of each character in Moon Lovers is always unforgettable & painful, I felt bad for Wang Yo, part of me wanted him to die in battle or killed but I guess this ending is what he deserve & I hope his mom get an ending like this or worse 

I wish they had the scene when WY got the heart attack, but instead they just said that the monk with him got hit by lightning. Boy! talk about heaven's will :blink:

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

This may be kind of late, but I'll post it anyway.

Thanks so much ...i loved otp scenes...i felt so sad for general...

33 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Translations for both versions of the preview were posted, right?

is ok if you share your version...i love reading your posts

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, popcornhoney said:

I'm sma lutker herr and i'm wondering did SBS air ep 17 too? Because i can't seem to find any

Episode 17 did not air today. They will air it next monday (or tuesday because of the baseball game).

I just realized something - if Chae Ryung gets promoted to sanggung once Soo becomes the "King's woman", I'm going to lose it. Imagining her in charge of the Damiwon - no, just NO. (That gives Won an insane amount of power to make trouble for So and seriously, that snake needs to die already.)

• Like 17