Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

Anyone know where I can download the instrumental songs used  in this drama? Not the instrumental track of the songs played in this drama but the random instrumentals music played during some scene :) thank you.

• Like 4

I was pleasantly surprised at how good Hong Jong Hyun ws the last couple of episodes.  I thought he was just pretty before.

This show makes me want to cry in dread for a sad ending.  Except I can't because it's a drama and there are 4 episodes left.  There are 4 left right?

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, Killa92 said:

Anyone know where I can download the instrumental songs used  in this drama? Not the instrumental track of the songs played in this drama but the random instrumentals music played during some scene :) thank you.

I think the instrumentals will be released after the drama is finished. As far as I know, only the songs that are available to download on streaming sites like Melon. We have more waiting to do, aahhheee.... :lol:

• Like 7
48 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I believe the lantern scene is after So ascends the throne because there's just no time to fit that in prior to that. Yo's already weak and So has to take the throne now - there's no time for a festival. lol

Actually, in the international preview where Soo kind of smiles and bites her lip at So, it seems like she's asking him for something. And his look back seems like he gives in, lol. My theory is that she requests they go to the lantern festival together. The reason for the masks initially is to hide their identities since So will have become king.

That's actually a really good idea, I hope it goes the way you described it, and isn't HS's dress looking a bit puffy ? I know I shouldn't wish for this but I kind of want her to be pregnant.

• Like 15

The two versions don't bother me at all.  Tbh, I actually like that we get to see new scenes in the SBS version. Ofc, It would be better to have just one well-edited version, but is just that I don't see it as a big problem really... it's just some few scenes cut/added after all.  However, I REALLY want an uncut version of this drama because it's clear that they filmed a lot more that what is being shown in the drama. 

On a side note: I understand why everyone is mad at SBS, I am, too (  just one episode this week isn't enough!!!), but please remember... It isn't just about choose which one to air, the baseball game NEEDS to be aired live and they do have a duty to show it ( you need to buy the rights to show a game on TV), the drama can wait because it is filmed production after all... 

Not trying to defend SBS or anything... but I do understand their line of thinking in this one.

• Like 24
47 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Lady Bear IG post and both LJG and Baekhyun replied to it. Anyone knows what they said?

My google translate was only able to translate LJG reply- he said, "Well Done, you have worked hard and meet again "

I was so devastated to see them die :bawling:

UGHH I hate it when people don't punctuate between and do run on sentences LOL.  Sorry grammar nazi.

I'm not really sure but it sounds like she's saying "Prince must not get lost on his road to the future.  Something about a dog being pretty and the wind being nice (what the heck is 풀?). Don't steal a glance.  In the future, we must definitely meet."  At first I thought this was referring to Wang So then I thought maybe it's about Eun but the dog part totally throws me off lol...  I'm almost certain I translated the glance part wrong ...but the literal translation is don't sell one eye?!

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, shiraru said:

I think the instrumentals will be released after the drama is finished. As far as I know, only the songs that are available to download on streaming sites like Melon. We have more waiting to do, aahhheee.... :lol:

Thanks for the information :) I actually found some instrumentals songs from this drama is so nice that I fell in love with it ;) 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ok not in mood to waste tonight on sbs sub version

what are the new scenes in sbs..?? anyone?

there are many new scenes:

1. theres back hug scene of Soo and So

2. extra kiss

3. yo's death scene

4. different preview from int'l

5. WH talking to Yo

• Like 15

Hey Everyone! Sorry for being late in the party (lol) I thought ep 16/17 wasn't going to be shown this week, anyways, does anybody have the translation where the General was talking to So, Baek Ah and Jimong? The subs were gone during that part. Sorry, the thread has been crazy and I can't see whether someone have already posted it.

But, can I just say how Eun/SD again made me cry? I knew it was going to happen but still :( Sidenote:  I find it funny how some of us viewers are still complaining about the editing when I think it has already become an inside joke since it has been an issue from the beginning and we just kinda shrug it off. (No offense, don't kill me please lol) 

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

That makes sense. I would have loved for them to marry before So has to marry YH though. That beech will never be first, lol. Although, I am curious as to what she will do now that So is king. I doubt she'll help Wook, unless it is to remove Soo from So's side. Maybe her tune changes, and she will help So, for her own advantage of course. In a twisted way, she does love So. All she will preoccupy herself with is to rid of Soo. 

I must have missed the lip biting in the preview. Gotta watch it again. Thanks for your insight. ;)

I wish they would marry in secret or whatever, but in this drama, that wish is the stuff of fanfiction, lol. Soo is likely to have the highest status just without any official title.

I believe someone mentioned this earlier, but I also think YH attempts to strike a deal with So when she comes outside the palace gates with the guards. Like, she'll let him pass if he makes her his queen. I don't think So will agree right then and there, but she'll probably bring it up again later. Now that So is king, I'm sure YH will decide to help him and forget her brother. Why be the sister to a king when you can be the queen? Her face when So was walking towards the throne said it all - she's so pleased. She'll probably attempt to manipulate both Soo and So. I agree that she'll try to get rid of Soo. *sigh* In the end, YH will get everything she wants except for So's heart. I hope that causes her pain. :||| (lol, I feel so ruthless typing that but thinking of all the angst ahead for SoSoo makes my heart hurt. ;___; )

2 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Those people deserve that. Too bad as hard as I screened through the Resident Evil trailers, I can't find LJG in there. Commander Lee!

HERE's a gifset of the brief LJG moments from the Resident Evil trailer.

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Got this from somewhere:

Soo: I thought you have forgotten me.
So: I just happened here by mistake.
Soo: I haven't forgotten you. Since then, each day, I've waited.I wonder how you are, if you sleep well? Do you... still hate the thought of seeing me?

Cr: Kathreese Everdeen

OMG. I really love this episode even with the time skip, 4 seasons past twice or thrice and she's still there waiting, longing for her beloved to come back in their little paradise place in the palace. I wonder what Chaeryung means with "often" is it everyday or what? or every time she visits her she's writing that poem what are the odds if that's the case not to mention she was writing the poem even before with all the angst when So marries his niece. Why I'm so believing/trusting her that not a day past without her thinking of Wang So.. God, I have to bawl my eyes with HS this time, 2-3 years without his wolf prince is excruciating but what more everyday thinking that she causes him huge pain.. and I know she trust him that he's lying but it is still lonely as hell to think that her presence to him is poignant. Just that highlighted phrase pokes a sensitive part in my heart green-scarf-emoticon-06.gif

• Like 23

along this drama I started out annoyed at Yo, then started hating him but then when he returned as king I started liking his character a lot. He was fun. Props to Hong Jonghyun especially in this episode - he sold the evil villain turned oh he's actually a sympathetic character arc very well. Moreover, I find him to be the most likable villain in the show. Much more than Won, Wook, evil uncles and evil Quen Mom. Really, though the parts when he was furiously praying in front of the statue was epic. Yo, you will be missed. 

• Like 23
37 minutes ago, shiraru said:

It's okay, it's okay~ Moonlight started earlier than Moon Lovers, and they just had their finale tonight, let them have their moments, hehehee...:D

haha u noticed too? oh its their finale.. ok thats good... :)

• Like 11
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner