[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

36 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I remember seeing a bts pic where she takes the mask down and half her face is shown. She looked really sad so maybe this is when she tells him she's going to leave him or maybe they are going to split up or YH's marriage thing is coming up!?!?

What about when HS dies, she gets transported to YH's body and YH will be the one in GHJ's body being chased by creditors in 2016?

@cojulie sorry didn't see your post earlier. guess we are thinking in the same direction but i want YH to suffer.LOL

• Like 7

is youku doesnt release 17th episode? :scream: but why they aired 16th ep on last night? i saw briefly there is someone mention about being accidentally leaked and then they take it down. :persevere:  is that true? *sorry i am a little bit late :sweatingbullets::P*

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cojulie said:

We're all wrong.  YH is gonna die and HS will live on using YH identity.  The next 4 episodes is WS killing everyone off to keeping this secret.  I hope.  :phew:

History says WS and YH have 5 children, and the first one became WS successor so WTF did they make more, all princesses at that (one prince died young I think).  I know you gotta make backups just in case but history seems to make it like he loved YH as she's the only person of reasonable age he married and had children with in an age with more than a handful of wives and children all over the place (just look at his dad and all his ladies lol).  I would much prefer it if this YH historically was actually HS and that would complete their love story totally!

It would be good if this could come true though. Hehe

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, syeramy said:

Ranting and ranting....

This week gonna be the longest week ever.

The.Longest.One.Ever.

Bravo SBS! 

image.gifimage.gifimage.gifimage.gifimage.gif

Imagine what will happen if ep 17 doesn't air next monday because of the baseball game! SBS is going to be lynched!

• Like 9

With only 4 episode left, it worries me that they might chuck all of HS x WS relationship development out the window for the sake of the 'tragic ending' (aka following the novel path). What makes their ship so awesome is their ability to weather the storms so I honestly don't know what they are going to pull. But frankly speaking, if they make them 'break up' for BS reasons as I mentioned in the past, for what purpose does it serve to benefit the story or characters at this point? It's so late into the game with so few episodes remaining I will be moderating my expectations cautiously from this point on.

• Like 15

58 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

He's only good at fighting. Remember the poison scene? All his brothers recited something, while he forgot what he's supposed to say. tsk! 

I honestly don't like how the 14th prince's character was developed in the k-version. He was much better in the c-version. He was my favorite among the princes, aside from the 4th. So, I'm a little bit disappointed.

Haha I remember this scene.. He failed to recite the poem, and Won had to help him out. I remember Taejo telling him to fight less and study more. Seeing how he have become a great general now, but still not sharp or keen to detect changes in his surroundings.. I wished he should have taken his father's advice.

58 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I wonder who does So (as Gwangjong) want dead? According to history (Calling out Historians / Astronomers in the house), Gwangjong is doing fine in the first period of his ruling. But of course, according to BBJX, it will tell a different story. 

He found out about Won/Wook/CR? This is soo like Anakin going to Darth Vader thing. Dang it! :crazy:

Should it be Won? So gave him a warning when he got hit by Yo's arrow. Will he kill CR even after he found out the truth? She's like one of the closest to Soo..

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, cojulie said:

We're all wrong.  YH is gonna die and HS will live on using YH identity.  The next 4 episodes is WS killing everyone off to keeping this secret.  I hope.  :phew:

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

What about when HS dies, she gets transported to YH's body and YH will be the one in GHJ's body being chased by creditors in 2016?

@cojulie sorry didn't see your post earlier. guess we are thinking in the same direction but i want YH to suffer.LOL

I like how optimistic you guys are... Bring it on!! We need all the optimism we can get! LOL :lol:

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, cojulie said:

History says WS and YH have 5 children, and the first one became WS successor so WTF did they make more, all princesses at that (one prince died young I think).  I know you gotta make backups just in case but history seems to make it like he loved YH as she's the only person of reasonable age he married and had children with in an age with more than a handful of wives and children all over the place (just look at his dad and all his ladies lol).  I would much prefer it if this YH historically was actually HS and that would complete their love story totally!

Maybe because HS already died and he needs to move on. LOL!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, cojulie said:

Actually, YH is secretly married to Ji Mong. That's why Ji Mong wants WS to be the king so WS can kill off people to keep Ji Mong's secret. So she can't marry So, so Soo lives as YH. YH lives the rest of her days in the loft.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

HAHHAHAH! That's gotta be it! I approve this message hate-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Geeez why could I hear the clock ticks every second help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhead-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.giflooking at it, it's only an hour and a half that passed. kill-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifhow am I going to survive until the next monday no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, winwin12 said:

is youku doesnt release 17th episode? :scream: but why they aired 16th ep on last night? i saw briefly there is someone mention about being accidentally leaked and then they take it down. :persevere:  is that true? *sorry i am a little bit late :sweatingbullets::P*

Correct. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i think So will be really afraid losing Soo.... i don't know what's going on but he look scared when he hug Soo... seriously throne make people changes but i think only with Soo he will be our So and with other he is King Gwangjong....

Could Soo somehow told him that her real identity is Go Ha Jin and she is really someone from a different time...and might one day have to come back.....:tears:

• Like 5