[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Hai everybody..

I always like reading all your posts..thank you to make my stress day more lighter with all of your posts..:) Today Ifeel like to make a post to for this MLSH..

I watching this drama in my cabel tv so I can't capture scenes I like..so I like this forum bcs can give many special moments on this kdrama.

About WW, I think what Lady Oh said abt him is right he more like his father, so ambitious, smart, cunning and have a mean streak also manipulative. You can't build a kingdom without that qualities or you can't safe your position long. But he also like his father abt love, you saw how king sacrifice his love to lady Oh bcz queen but he also keep his love in his range. Even king like that, an selfish man with keep Lady Oh around him still when lady Oh choose to let him go make him feel so sad and his healthy down since then until the end when he want to die he saw his love of life..

I thought WW want like his father, he want throne but also HS in his hand range.. that's why he always said if he got the throne HS will back to him because he saw his father keep the throne but also lady Oh. But he forgot that HS not lady Oh and his father didn't have brother like WS, so that ruin his plan to have all of that.

And his jealousy to WS, I thought it's bcs WS's freedom to choose and do anything he want without must think about family or reputation. 

I understand WW situation and the way his thinking but pity he doing all of this base on his angry with his situation and want to revenge, different from his father purpose that's why his father can be a king and still can keep a woman he love most. So in his own way, he really love HS same much with WS...

That's my opinion..:)

• Like 13

13 hours ago, valsava said:

Wow I don't know how many Saguek dramas I have watch and one fell from a cliff and didn't die it's like the water becomes a magic cushin

@valsava ~ another random saeguk observation: doesn't it seem that the guys with gelled hair are all shady? whereas guys with lovely hair are generally okay/good?

just look at the princes --

wang yo (eyeliner and gelled hair) - openly evil

wook (gelled top knot always!) - shady stalker

9th prince wang won -- yes man to whoever has the upper hand (gelled top knot)

then, we have the ponytails and free flowing hair -- wangsoo, baekha , eun with no brains, jung who listens to mummy.

so as viewers, we should be always wary of those hair gel fellows in saeguks! :phew:

and random Q -- why is it okay in goryeo for these fellows to marry their half sister and neice? whereas, in modern kdramas, they have a meltdown if two brothers marry into the same family (like in five children where the two brothers were in love with 2 sister-in-laws) -- when did rules against marrying within the clan come to pass and how did it happen? any history buffs here?

• Like 11

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

In this case, Soo never betray So. That is not the storyline director or writer aiming for. So just relax and dont think too much.

I am not saying she will betray him just her actions and not telling him about wook can be used against soo and So by wook and his sister to break them up. In the original didn't eighth tell fourth about his relationship to break them up and make 4th let her go. So will think she never cared and that will kill him emotionally

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

A spot on song for HS-WS epic love story

Their one-thousand-years love

Reveal hidden contents

"A Thousand Years"

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer
One step closer

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

@amisyka77    wow....that "Twilight"  feels  :wub:

• Like 6

This was Goryeo... Also, their last names will be different (princesses used to take on their mom's name and princes their dad's names) until 1988ish people with the same last name even if not related were not allowed to marry. Also, it's the royal family it might not have ben common for commoners. The royals need to keep their lineage and marry for power and for more power those at the top are usually in the royal families too and to prevent treason what better way than to be allied through marriage. 

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@valsava ~ another random saeguk observation: doesn't it seem that the guys with gelled hair are all shady? whereas guys with lovely hair are generally okay/good?

just look at the princes --

wang yo (eyeliner and gelled hair) - openly evil

wook (gelled top knot always!) - shady stalker

9th prince wang won -- yes man to whoever has the upper hand (gelled top knot)

then, we have the ponytails and free flowing hair -- wangsoo, baekha , eun with no brains, jung who listens to mummy.

so as viewers, we should be always wary of those hair gel fellows in saeguks! :phew:

and random Q -- why is it okay in goryeo for these fellows to marry their half sister and neice? whereas, in modern kdramas, they have a meltdown if two brothers marry into the same family (like in five children where the two brothers were in love with 2 sister-in-laws) -- when did rules against marrying within the clan come to pass and how did it happen? any history buffs here?

• Like 8

WOW we are already at 975?! oh my! we are going to have to open another thread some am I right? isnt the limit of pages 1000 pages?

I just watched ep 13, and i have fallen in love all over again with So, i mean how can you not love of man like him. Despite his dangerous side, he is just a kind man. I love how he is no longer being bitter and angry, but rather take his future into his own hands

anyways i love the passion in this thread! now we have to wait another week but i am looking forward now to the progress of the story! Honesty, I would like more fight scenes! i quite enjoy it rather than all these antsy scenes.

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, leejoongi1trash said:

This was Goryeo... Also, their last names will be different (princesses used to take on their mom's name and princes their dad's names) until 1988ish people with the same last name even if not related were not allowed to marry. Also, it's the royal family it might not have ben common for commoners. The royals need to keep their lineage and marry for power and for more power those at the top are usually in the royal families too and to prevent treason what better way than to be allied through marriage. 

but then in most saeguks which are set in joseon, you don't have the royals intermarrying within the family. so what happened?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

I’m sure you guys noticed it. Or not? But she keeps her HAND on his THIGH and then he puts his hand on it. His face seems dorky and it looks like he was saying ,, Stop staring at me. Look at the stars.’‘ Is it after some serious Soo’s confession? He asks her about them in this scene in preview so they’re talking about their relationship for sure.

I don't think it is her hand on his thigh, that is his hand. They are just sitting so close to each other. Wishful thinking on your part I am afraid :P

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, lovesparklys said:

I am not saying she will betray him just her actions and not telling him about wook can be used against soo and So by wook and his sister to break them up. In the original didn't eighth tell fourth about his relationship to break them up and make 4th let her go. So will think she never cared and that will kill him emotionally

Another 7 more episode to go. The idea on the betrayal to break them up, it will take too much of the later episode. I dont think it will happen.

• Like 5

If the reign of Wang Moo will end in the next episode, the reign of Wang Yo will be described probably in the next two episodes. Then will follow the reign of Wang So. He is not going to marry Hae Soo probably she will refuse the marriage. Following the course of history Yeon Hwa will become his wife and queen.For me it will be interesting to watch the love triangle between HS-WS-YH and how it will develop Yeon Hwa character after she gets to see her ambition fulfilled. How she will react when she will finds out that Wang So loves Hae Soo. She will be pleased that she has the power of a queen or she will want the king's heart too? Maybe the marriage with Wang So will change her behavior (yes, hard to belive), but if the writer will give the character of Hae Soo the same fate as Lady Oh and Yeon Hwa will became the next queen Yoo, it means that the bitterness of last few episodes of this drama will be hard to swallow for me. So I'll cherish the moments of happiness between Wang So and Hae Soo, who I think will follow in the ep.14 and probably in ep.15 (I can bet that there will be just a few) and I have to prepare my heart for ep.16-20. The only thing that don't attracts me is the implication of WJ. Like many of you I prefer to see Hae Soo die in Wang So arms than away from him.

If WS and HS will meet again in the future (like in C-version), then the the writer will have to give me a very good scene of lovey-dovey between them, to wipe the bitter taste from my mouth.

• Like 18

I don't know if somebody already point this out, but I believe Wook will try to become closer with crown prince (well, now he's the current king) and try replace So's place, since we all know that only So is crown prince's right hand man. I am so shocked when Wook kneel down and be the first person who yelled 'long live the king' while in fact he's the one who plotting against him!

Wook will found out about crown prince weakness and try to use it for his advantages, as we can see in the preview Wook said 'why don't you abdicate the throne to me now?' I am sorry Wookie, I know you have such a pretty face, your your heart is as black as hell!

I don't think Wook will support the idea of So marrying Crown Prince's daughter because it will weaken his position, even though some of you point out he will try every measure to separate So and Soo

• Like 19

Found this article couple of hours ago :kiss_wink:

‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’ Spoilers: Wang So Becomes The King; 4th Prince To Marry Hae Soo; Happy Ending Awaits Couple In Series Finale

"Moon Lovers" is set to have a happy ending with Wang So as the new king and his marriage with Hae Soo. 

The historical drama “Moon Lovers” is getting more intense with mysterious and exciting storylines as each episode unfolds.

‘Moon Lovers’ Finale Explodes A Happy Story of Victory, Wedding And Family

A recent report surfaced and disclosed a potential conclusion of the popular Korean drama. It presumed that Wang So will end up as the third king in a historical aspect and will wed Hae Soo, who will be eventually crowned as the queen of Goryeo dynasty.

The couple are also believed to raise a happy family with their children.

While Hae Soo and Wang So lives a happy life, Wang Wook is expected to be miserable in his failure of getting the throne and having her dream woman.

Source: http://www.itechpost.com/articles/36390/20161005/moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-spoilers-wang-becomes-king-4th.htm

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

A GOOD MAN FOR THE THRONE

When I first met him, I have the same feeling with HS. This man is scary...he slayed his horse the moment he stepped in to the palace, he slayed all the people in a temple and burned it down by himself, all the people running..hiding just to hear he is coming with his horse. And he keep saying I kill you...yes I'm with HS .....he is scary.

But then as the story growth Wang So is very human....he miss being with his family, he even bought his mom a hairpin as a present for his arrival at the palace, he is jealous to see his younger brother can have a very intimate and happy moment with his mother, he is smiling when he saw his siblings bickering, and the most of all he is afraid if someone ever see his scar. 

And last night everything clear as So star say it to JM, that his star is a kind that make a king. He is a very good man. A man that can do anything to save a woman he loves, a man that can throw away his prince status just to run away with a woman he love only to make her get out from the ruthless of the palace life. A man that crying when his dad passed away, a man that remember how his dad made his day only from a small present for him. A man that crying after he hurt his own brother even it is the thing that he can't avoid to do. I love this man already....and so is Hae Soo now begin to fond at him. 

Wang So is a king pick from the beginning. If its not because of the scar he will make his own as the crown prince and not Mo. The king really look into him. How the king turn out really true always tracking on him secretly and the time when he is dying he only mention 2 of his sons, which is Mo and So, it's enough for me to show how the king expect So to be something great in future. 

Yes a good man make a king, and I believe its him. 

I love your post. It's excactly what i'm thinking. WS is a good (soon to be) king. The crying scene was making him a human. He's just this fragile prince, that longing for love. And i think, HS already know why in history Gwangjeong become a powerful King.  

• Like 13