[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Is HS hanging cloth diapers? Can't help but think who in the palace wears these towel size white fabrics.

The preview seemed like :

The king is ailing but his room is blocked from everybody, not allowing anyone to know his situation. Maybe at this time Wang Moo is not around in the palace and the King's condition must not make known to anyone until WM returns. Hae Soo attended to him and the only one knowing his condition.

WY realised this and sent minions to catch her. WW happened to be that minion and chase after HS which is when HS said "You have changed".

So HS asked WS "Do you want to be the King?"

Evil Queen visited the King and sad over his death (years of jealousy is an indication she loves him) but WS gets into the room to confront her or make a deal with her?

At this point I still don't know what can make HS love WS for who he is, instead of feeling grateful and like him as a friend. The "drinking the poison" and "standing in the rain" did not seem to work. I don't know what else he can do to make her love him.

• Like 18

I have replayed episode 11 ad nauseam and then of course it is back to reality. I was/am hoping that the Koreans would/will make a much better and more romantic drama than the Chinese version and so far it has made me a huge fan of LJK. His character so far has not disappointed with his unwavering love for HS. I watch both historic dramas which are shown at the same time, and today was definitely angst day for both! So darn frustrating! I know that there will be no changes to this drama since it has already been completed but I hope it turns out to be a much happier ending somehow than the C. version. Who has not fallen in love with WS's character, I totally have! I hope he will not let us down! The reason that so many people loved "Secret Garden" was that the leading man was in love with the leading woman from episode 1 through the end, that's why it was a such huge success! So I am hoping that WS will love HS till the very end even though right now she definitely does not deserve it!

• Like 8

Urgh...I don't want to think negatively and start bashing characters but...today I have to say that I'm disappointed in HaeSoo.

I get it if she doesn't want to be involved with any of the princes.I'm even okay in this episode (ONLY this episode.After this I want SoSoo ship to sail for real) if she still pushes WangSo away.Because I know how traumatising Lady SG's death was for her.And she remembers her advice.I'm alright with that reason for her to distance herself from the princes.

But SERIOUSLY?! "I missed you" to That guy? Has that incident in the rain and 1 year of distancing yourself from so many guys not given her enough time to reflect,get over it and move on?I know SoSoo is the endgame but I'm getting a bit frustrated now.

Omg it's moments like in this episode that makes me wish WangSo end up with YeonHwa and WangWook with HaeSoo.

WangSo,I guess you'll have to be patient like us shippers and keep pursuing her...So sorry you had to go through poison and near death experience only to be rejected by the one you tried to save.She's one girl who is hard to get.

Speaking of saving,BAEKAH!!!Omg he sacrificed himself.I'd like to believe he did it for the sake of WooHee so that she won't end up suffering for killing a king.BaekAh is so like So.Sacrifice himself for the one he loves.Let this BaekHee ship sail too!

Omg...the king knows.He has an inkling that HaeSoo is like JiMong.He isn't that bad after all...He considers HaeSoo's safety all this time.And did HaeSoo say the KING was Like HER GRANDFATHER?Can this mean something?Like maybe the king REINCARNATED into her grandfather in the future or Something...Omg here I go with my wild theories again.

Ok my rant stops here.Will watch again with eng subs for more clarity.See you again tmr SHR Lovers!:heart:

• Like 10

Just now, qwenli said:

Scarlet heart feels like cheese in the trap to me all over again.

nope, in BBJX, I never hated Rouxi. But here I am beginning to wonder what's wrong with hs's head. 

i lost my faith in this drama because by now in the c version. RX had broken up with the 8th clearly and gone with the 4th.

i know we had this mathematical calculation that the hs ws love will only start about ep 13 but after tonight's ep, even if hs is to say she love ws tomorrow, how am I going to believe her? How? What sort of plot twist would be needed for hs to love so? Wook slashing So?

i am in Yeoh hwa's camp now, for the very few times she met So when he is back to the palace, she was genuinely interested in him. I believe that since she is now pressed to marry Yo, she really dun want that and rather bet her luck with So.

I need therapy, I really do.

Yeah, the same case with me. I also did not have any complaints about RX's character. Not even once. I just thought that the c-version was quite long and actually I could not watch long dramas. But I did not even blame RX's character, not even once. However, with Soo, I don't know how to describe my disappointment towards her character. I'm just very disappointed with the writer. This drama had so much potential. It's been fast pacing except for the romance part. I know that no drama is perfect, there will always be flaws, be it major flaws or the minors one. But, the title of this drama is Moon Lovers. The beginning of this drama showed how HS and WS were tied to each other even they were in the different era. Then, they should have just shown what it should have, which is, the passionate romance between them without dragging the 1st love story up to 3/4 of the story. We, the viewers, already got it that WW was HS's first love, so the writer didn't really have to show us this long. What we want to be shown is the battle of the throne and the romance between our OTP. I'm afraid that this development of the story will refrain Jun Ki to accept the awards that he deserves.

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, Hae Soo should love So not of gratitude but because of his personality. I believe, she is pushing him away because she knows, he will become the king and she was asked to witness the events and not to be part of it. She can't accept his proposal because this would change history. But  now, since we know that JM and the king are aware that she comes from somewhere else, I understand why both tried to separate Hae Soo from the princes and especially from wang So as they both know about Wang So's future. But they might have made a mistake: Hae Soo will be the reason why he will want to become the king. By sending her away, they did a mistake because this had the total opposite. He would drop everything for Hae Soo and he is even less interested in the palace life. His father has noticed that he has no control over Wang So any longer. Before, it was different as Wang So was longing for his father's love and recognition. Yet, when Wang So fell in love with Hae Soo, he didn't need his father any longer. Maybe that's why we see Hae Soo again close to the king... since she is next to the king, she might become a target of Yoo and her son. That will make Wang So realise that he needs to be king in order to protect Hae Soo. 

The king and JM can actually HS to make sure WS stays and goes for the throne.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, moonloverssssssss said:

Episode 13 Preview (Chinese Version)

WY: That girl is the only person who knows about the king's situation. Find (her)! Quickly!

YH: (I) really don't know what you are thinking.

WW: I am prioritizing. Who (should we) attack for (our) advantage? To become king, (I) cannot permit any mistakes.

WW: (to HS) Why do you still lie to me?

HS: You changed. 

WW: I have to be the king.

WS: I have to be the king.

side note: sorry, didn't realize it's already been subbed >_<

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Very well said! And if Wang So will turn his attention towards Ywon Hwa I will not blame him. Probably this will be the beginning of a relationship between them. Hae Soo will wake up too late.

But as I can see in the preview of ep. 13 Hae Soo will run towards Wang So. Maybe she will want to tell him something. Anyway I will wait to see ep.13. For now I'm too upset to comment more.

I dont like YH. So much. From the start. I rejoiced when WS rejected her marriage proposal. And i hope it will remain like that. But then again i can only hope. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, feignedreality said:

The king looks like he'll drop dead any minute.

Why is Baek-Ah extra gorgeous in this episode?! I cannot... :wub:

Baek ah is BAE :wub:

....and bae is hurt. I cried rivers here :'((((((((((

Am too shocked.

• Like 11

I'm frustrated with Hae Soo so much especially with the Wook scene but when I think about it, I think she is heartbroken by his action but then she still cares for him cause he was the first one to reach out to care for her when she first appeared in a strange place. So he will always have a special place in her heart, when she questioned him if he miss her or not she probably wanted to figure out if all of it was real or not but I feel like she realized that the moment he turn his back on her when she was in the rain, she figured that he wasn't going to risk everything for her and she felt that part of her died. When she questioned him if he miss her, etc she probably want to know was it easy for him to live knowing what happen to her and yet he didn't bother doing anything beside Jung who gave her medication for her wound. I think the moment he turn his back after the conversation, she realized its time to let it go and that love is over

As for the rejections toward So true its harsh, but she didn't want to cause him anymore harm. After the poison incident, she felt responsible and was afraid that whoever comes near her or tries saving her ends up hurt or dead like So with the poison and Lady Oh trading her life for hers. She knows he doesn't like the life in the palace but stayed for her and she knows he's risking it wanting to be with her since she probably believe she's jinx. She knows he's hurt enough from the people treating him differently, she doesn't want him to suffer cause of her so she tries her best to push him away. its like in BBJX 

Spoiler

RuoXi tries her best to avoid 4th all the time and reject his proposal when he ask but he still waits for her patiently knowing one day she will say yes. And when she "broke up" with 8th and stayed with 4th she knows the only way to survive is to side with one that will be king but little did she knows her she did loved him. 

What I believe the writers are trying to do is that she's doing this for So's benefit like the king, he wants So to endure the pain and the suffering in order to shape him to be a better king then he was. I believe when the king said Hae Soo was from a different place he figured she was like JM who knows about the future and he knows how it will end that is the reason why JM insist on So staying in the palace so things can fall into place like the history and the king figured that Hae Soo will be the trigger of it. I believe what Hae So saw in those visions is more really like if she didn't do this this would happen. I believe after the conversation with the king, Hae Soo figured that in order for So to be king, he needs somebody to pushed him and who else is good and manipulative? Yeonhwa of course. 

I know some of you really want So-Soo ship to start already but just please be patience I get there like 8 episodes left but let me remind you that in the cversion its over like 42 episodes and the romance of 4th and Ruoxi didn't start fully until like episode 30! 

I know Hae Soo is thinking of So already and her heart is wavering but she can't risk another person dying because of her and she knows he cares for her so she doesn't want him to risk everything for her. So now that she figure the king is shaping So for his future, she knows she is going to be a pawn in the game even though he said for her to watch it unravel, little did he knows for things to unravel and move according for future history Hae Soo is involved. 

As for JM I feel like he knows everything is going to happen and he help push it to happen so history can act according to what its suppose to and he is using Hae Soo to do it. But for it to happen, she has to endure the hardship and true its not fair for her but I cannot help but wonder, did he choose her out of the blue or like a time loop he knows Hae Soo is destined to return to the past in order for history to happen?

For me, I will continue watching it hoping the writers won't disappoint us and give us a true love between So and Soo soon. They want to probably get rid of the politics stuff so they can focus on the love story later but I'm waiting for Soo to return Wook the bracelet ending it between them 

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, kuanphing said:

Yes..its more like haesoo will support soo, guide him to become a king. Not even a bit love sign between from haesoo. The thing upsetting that should be sweet moment (the kiss, the backhug) become very meningless bcos haesoo too depressed and so cold toward soo. Maybe she still need time to console her feeling..hope one day she can smiling for soo. 

Even so, I still hope for a better development for the rest of the drama. Yeah, I also think that the kiss and back hug were all meaningless as she still has not seen wang so romantically. Will the 7 episodes left contain more passionate scenes between them? I hope so

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Just to make that clear... we saw Wook screaming out Soos Name (feels ages ago) and we all had thoughts like - he will find out So is blamed, framed, tortured...  ordered to kill!!!!

And I could feel him... even he lost my sympathy...

but what to Hell is this...

He found out Soo left the Palace so HE can´t see her anymore It´s not about Soo might be in Danger or in Pain - no - as I see it - Wook is just the weak and selfish Idiot again.

I felt nothing for that crying scene, unlike in the preview where I cried.... the reason for his cry was so lame.... I sweat :cry::cry::cry::cry:

12 minutes ago, amisyka77 said:

Guys...guys...order..! order..!...dont be mad...! 

i was live streaming and with no sub, i dont really know what they are talking...BUT..i watched really closely HS...you guys need to watch her eyes..her expression...when she interacted with WS or WW...then maybe you can see what is really in her heart..what she really feels..

HS -WS

everytime she is with WS...i feel teary eyed...there is something deep in her eyes everytime she's with WS but she didnt voice it out...the goodbye scene before he went away, the laundry scene when he came back...the proposal scene..she had tears in her eyes...Like she is doing her damnest not to give in to WS...she is denying her own feelings for him...yes..she is being a noble idiot here...maybe she is afraid if she gives in, she will change the history...if she accepted him, WS will not become a king because WS will do what he said he'll do - abandon the palace for her and the king will punish  him...more over the king has warned her not to do anything...that brought us to the scene where she rejected again WSs proposal...WS is a man who is persistent and he would never back off from HS..thus she resort to saying nasty things to him to chase him away ( which we know will never succesful). WHAT IF, the reason HS was brought over from modern time is to be a driving force or a catalyst for WS to start wanting become a king ? His love for her is what changed him from 'i-dont-give-a-damn' view and motivate him to join the game of throne.

WW

The staircase scene with WW...the time she looked at his back..i dont think it is love...more like sad and defeated..seemed that she realised they have no hope anymore..the night scene at the river a year after...a whole year when WW had not even once came to see her.. when she told him she missed him..her eyes seemed to tell something else..what she said sound like a sarcastic statement ' I missed you' but  in her head she continues : ''You said you missed me but you never once come to see me...you think i'll buy that?!!'

' I think she is over WW..i dont see anymore love in her eyes for him because at the moment she is having a hell of a time denying her growing love for WS.

Call me an optimistic or too biased for HS but it is interesting if we analysed all the look and expressions that she gave off.

BTW..i was literally screaming out NOOOOOO! when BA jumped in and that the stab from WH...never saw that twist coming...

Cant wait for the subbed..

This drama is killing me softly as WS is as hot as hell in this ep..how can a man be sooooo beautiful than all the females it beats me!!!!

IKR! I nearly jumped up from my seat at WH knocking into BA who appeared before her without warning. It was at a blink of an eye that he blocked her path... I was just wondering... how did BA move so fast! but he really looked like in pain at that moment of impact. Good expressions by Nam Joo Hyuk and Seohyun!

Another scene I loved was the teasing scene. BA was so funny! He misled her to think he is married but he was only talking about his mum! This guy is humourous! And the hug he gave her... 

https://twitter.com/ygk_skawngur

• Like 11

People are you really shipping YeonHwa with Wang So because Hae Soo is a fool...or because you really think she is a nice person for him? LOL I can imagine her being totally capable of hurting his baby like Queen Yoo did to baby Wang So...she is no different. Honestly, if Wang So have another woman...I want a nice woman not a witch. He don't deserve that. 

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, lavendre said:

Hae Soo and Wook definitely deserved each other. They have to be the true OTP of this drama. An emotional true love story where the female lead has unconditional love and unrelenting understanding for her man even though he has abandoned and forsook her a few times. How 'touching'!

Wang So should just marry Yeon Hwa. She is intelligent (good trait for a queen) and is devoted to him (which I m sure she will be when he becomes King). 

Everybody will be happy with this because HS, WW and YH will be happy, and WS being so understanding of HS will accept that this is his destiny.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

i may want to stop watching this drama.

good night all.

@qwenli thank you for the recap, thank you for recapping till the end. wasn't easy to read it, must've been harder to continue typing. really appreciate it :)

i am with you.

i usually stayed up all night till the subbed version is out to watch it, but not gonna do that tonight. i might skipped watching it all together.

IU just like hae so is baffling. what so fun about ep 12 (previously ep 11).

1 year jump and she hangs on to the empty promises still? how many times wook have to turn his back on her for her to get her senses back?

the first thing so did after arriving back, was offered her a way out, she can divorce him after, no worries. so only left and agreed to the task to get the king to pardon her. it was all for her. he openly said he missed her, with wook, she had to ask many times before he said it. arrggghhhhhhhhhhh i am so mad.

LJK/Wang So is the main LEAD seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy.:angry:

i am guessing in ep 13 soo broke it off with wook. then at least another ep before soo warm up to so, that's ep 15 we see so and soo together, then with all the political problems with baek ah, yo, wook, marying yeon hwa, other problems. they gonna crammed all that in the last 5 eps?

they were worried about low ratings in SK, they should worry more the international fans start abandoning the drama :confounded:

Edited by ratgirlina
  • Like 15