[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

No... i think he still got stabbed but she nursed him back to health. He was not wearing his armour in one of the scenes, so i think he was still recovering then. Then time may be passed when he finally wore military armour and sat on the horse, but if the stab scene turns out as a red herring, Ill be so disheartened. 

Then maybe that might be the time when BaekAh really finds out who WooHee really is and they become closer?Hope that ending isn't misleading too.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, addaxi said:

(IU must have said that this was the most fun for her because it didn't require her to act whatsoever. Just stare at the camera with wide eyes. What a waste.)

This is unnecessary. Please respect her.  

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Because the writer is a WookSoo shipper. 

agree .. the writer is WookSoo shipper. i think she/he will drag WW & HS relationship until Episode 20

WS no choice & agree to marry YH. the lady who's will help him become a strong king

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

So....are there a lot of us here who won't watch ep.13 tomorrow? Have you lost your trust in this story? :tears:

Still plan on watching episode 13. Is it just me or does the show have a pattern of disappointing step backward with HS and Wook moment on Monday and then giving us hope again with HS and WS moment on Tuesday?

• Like 16

I keep shaking my head when HS keep on asking WW if he misses her. And telling him it's alright even if he can't do anything to help her. Pushing WS away and telling him he is the person you want to avoid the most. And somehow mocking him that he is trying to kill you if you accept his offer. I cried because i can only imagine what pain WS felt. I don't understand the writer. It's too much. It's already stupidity and martyrdom at its finest. But the writer did give hope when WS told HS that the crown is nothing to him if he can't be with her without obligations or worries. 

What BA did will save WH from death for trying to kill the king but i do not know if she can escape WY's wrath for failing to do her mission. BA is like WS in a way. 

ETA: WW is cunning. Wow. To ask such payment from YH just showed that he is a very dangerous man. At least WY shows what he is upfront. WW is a fox in a sheep's clothing.

It's half past 2 in the morning on my side of the world. I do not know if you understand what i am saying. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pwnkl said:

If wook's turning back on her cost him losing HS, then HS's taking too long to acknowledge her feelings towards So will cost her to lose So in this lifetime :mellow:

Very well said! And if Wang So will turn his attention towards Ywon Hwa I will not blame him. Probably this will be the beginning of a relationship between them. Hae Soo will wake up too late.

But as I can see in the preview of ep. 13 Hae Soo will run towards Wang So. Maybe she will want to tell him something. Anyway I will wait to see ep.13. For now I'm too upset to comment more.

• Like 12

@bebebisous33 I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree regarding Soo and Ruoxi :)

While I understand all the furor over Soo still pinning her hopes on Wook... can I just say how IU continues to amaze me week after week? She was convincing as the carefree, daredevil Soo of old, but in the scene apparently everyone hates, she absolutely nailed Soo's broken spirit, pleading for some sign from her lover that everything she went through, all the suffering she underwent all this time, the desperate heartache was worth it just to know he missed her, even a little. It was in the bleakness in her eyes, resolutely staring down at first, afraid of what she might hear, then gathering vestiges of courage, she looked at him, willing him to answer. And when his answer came, it was cold relief, but relief nonetheless, knowing that she was not alone.. that he too missed her daily. Finally watching him walk away once more, not even once offering her a single embrace... and the tear that snaked down her face. Lee Ji Eun, in that one scene, you proved naysayers wrong. An absolutely powerful delivery, heartwrenching and beautifully portrayed.

• Like 24

Chingu, I think that Hae Soo has accepted that the Palace is very dangerous and wouldn't want her boo to get hurt. That is why she told him to forget her and she has accepted that he isn't powerful enough to protect her. But Hae Soo is scared of Wang Sogetting hurt at all because she still hasn't realized how much she loves him. So frustrated Wohlen Hae Soo. She understand WW's reason for not helping her because she wants him safe. But how can she be so reasonable with WW but not WS. 

• Like 13

Thanks for all the live recap, chingus, ....please don't be too upset with HS, let us pray together that tomorrow will have better outcome.  She will come to realize that WW has changed. And, I am hoping that King Teajo would be telling HS to help WS   :grimace: to become good and wise king. ...Goodnite, chingus... 

• Like 18

Need to wait for DB's recap the episode to understand it completely. Seems like the conversation between YH and So is longer in the SBS version.

I do see glimpses of Soo's feelings for So. It could be IU who couldn't show more nuances in her expression. If it were a more seasoned actress - the audience will be able to see the changes in expression more clearly. 

The conversation with Wookie is still the ultimate "bang head". But the ship is dead and must stay dead. Absolutely DEAD.

So's desire for the throne is barely there at the moment. The sad part is the moment he gets the throne - Soo's role in his quest will be over. Soo cannot change history but she has to make sure he becomes King and remains so for the next 26 years. The most we will get out of the relationship between So-Soo is between 6-8 years from CP's reign up till So becomes King. We are in 2nd year at the moment. 

During these few years, Soo will fall in love with So. She will care for him, love him but she must ensure that he gets to the throne - no matter what happens - even if she has to die for him.  Soo has no idea what her future will be but her role is set. 

I am still frustrated but have invested too much time not to see this through. Must remind self to never watch a show that has not finished its run. 

• Like 22

Just to make that clear... we saw Wook screaming out Soos Name (feels ages ago) and we all had thoughts like - he will find out So is blamed, framed, tortured...  ordered to kill!!!!

And I could feel him... even he lost my sympathy...

but what to Hell is this...

He found out Soo left the Palace so HE can´t see her anymore It´s not about Soo might be in Danger or in Pain - no - as I see it - Wook is just the weak and selfish Idiot again.

• Like 18