[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

@Jafstar don't be sorry..great pics...so Clark will sleep on the floor poor thing ;)

I'm loving the fierce forehead bump! Lol. So animalistic. Rawrrr!!! *incert gif of Leah* 

Teach coz a lesson, Clarkie-boy! No body messes with your woman.

Poor Clark, sleeping on floor is probably the next best option besides the obvious. :D He's gotta keep his eye on Jigs. At least Jigs is considerate enough to not boot Leah onto the couch. It would have been hilarious if she made them take the bed...

Really looking forward to today's episode!

• Like 2

Guest lalalala823

I swear Jigs is the most annoying in this episode. Ugh!!!! 

He tried to throw away Cleah's wedding pics. Good thing Clark saw him before he can put it in a trash bag. Clark blew up -confrontation scene from teasers - 

Jigs said to his mom that he will live with Cleah until Leah lives there.

How absurd can he be?!! I swear if I could I'd wax his eyebrows off very slowly and painfully. 

Omggg!!!

Clark amd Leah finally confessed to each other. Ackkkkk!! He said he won't leave her, he cant leave her.

Tomorrow's episode is gonna be full of fluff. And they were already talking about how many babies they want. Hahaha.  In the preview Clark said "the more the merrier, but RN isa lang ang baby ko" (I have only one baby)  while he touches Leah's face. :wub:

They also played a new song!

Edited by lalalala823

Hidden Content

How absurd can he be?!! I swear if I could I'd wax his eyebrows off very slowly and painfully. 

Seriously?! What the heck?! You, me, and the rest of TV viewers will do so. Lol. And why stop at eyebrows, let's do his legs...:angry: 

No wonder Clark blew his gasket! The man is very intrusive. He should be kicked out! He's gonna LIVE there till Leah leaves? It's not even his house! What in his crazy mind makes him think he can do that?!

• Like 2

because i was so tired today I fell asleep and just woke up before the confession scene... I also can't load twitter or tumblr urgh this is so frustrating!! but oh well thank you so much @lalalala823 for the brief recap....

Hidden Content

Seriously?! What the heck?! You, me, and the rest of TV viewers will do so. Lol. And why stop at eyebrows, let's do his legs...:angry: 

No wonder Clark blew his gasket! The man is very intrusive. He should be kicked out! He's gonna LIVE there till Leah leaves? It's not even his house! What in his crazy mind makes him think he can do that?!

this is so infuriating!! :angry::angry::angry: I'm going to go JIGS MODE on JIGS like seriously!!!!!!!

BRB I'm just gonna watch the ep now :)

• Like 1

Those  2 are their real friends...for a second i freaked out imagining Tita and Jigs might ruin their meeting ufffffffffff...that was close

Was Leah afraid Clark will ask for break up when he called her to set up a meeting? i think so...

Jigs moving their stuff...i'm without words...he has no limmits

Finally he said it!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds of the other great drama guy that had the same dillema as Clark...his words are in my signature;)

Go Clarky boy...fight for your baby ...she only loves you...they were so cute with tears in their eyes:wub:

BTW...does anyone knows what they were saying? I want subs so badly :(

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 2

Those  2 are their real friends...for a second i freaked out imagining Tita and Jigs might ruin their meeting ufffffffffff...that was close

Was Leah afraid Clark will ask for break up when he called her to set up a meeting? i think so...

Finally he said it!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds of the other great drama guy that had the same dillema as Clark...his word are in my signature;)

Go Clarky boy...fight for your baby ...she only loves you...they were so cute with tears in their eyes:wub:

Ikr, it's been 3 days since the most juiciest parts of this drama have been shown, and DC still hasn't put it out yet. Argh!! Trying to be patient, but the slow wait is making me grumpy.

• Like 1

Oh man, I had to post the BTS. They are having a lot of fun on site, even with Jigs there. :w00t:

Its good to see the funny side of Albie, cuz with all the hate going towards Jigs, reel and real life could blur together. :P

• Like 3

Oh man, I had to post the BTS. They are having a lot of fun on site, even with Jigs there. :w00t:

Its good to see the funny side of Albie, cuz with all the hate going towards Jigs, reel and real life could blur together. :P

Hahahaha he was great...both of them were...woow almost a 'b' cup...and they're guys!!!!!!!!!!...and not to mention Nadine  :P

• Like 1

JUICECOLORED!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST EP!!!! every detail was on point... the laughter and angst it gave was laid pretty nicely throughout the episode.. very beautiful indeed:wub:

it started off really really funny then slowly progress into deeper set of feelings that makes you wanna cry in the end...in this ep I'm really thankful for Cullen and Monet, they did an awesome job..as for Jigs I dont even get annoyed by him anymore, I dont know what happened to me (maybe my brain exploded due to over JIgs mode lately) but whenever I see him I start giggling hahahaha.. seriously he is funny, well his stupidity that is

EP 39 RECAP #TheAminanNight

Apartment: Jigs asked if could stay the night, Clark asked him what happened to him and he said he was buying something outside but got caught in the rain and their place is nearer than Jack's apartment... He asked demanded Clark to let him stay and Clark agreed but asked Leah if its ok with her. Leah said she's ok with it but asked where will Jigs sleep, Jigs asked them if they aren't sleeping together in the bed, Clark said Leah takes the bed and him on the couch.

Jigs: What if we sleep together on the bed, Leah?

Leah: What?!

Jigs: Before, You and Clark sleep together on the bed. So what's this, only Clark is allowed to do that and not me?

Clark: You know what its ok. You [jigs] sleep on the couch. Leah you take the bed. Me.. I'll just sleep on the floor. (oh man!! this dude is so noble!! tsk!! tsk!!)

Monet and Cullen on a bar... KYAAAAHHH!! IM SO HAPPY THEY ARE A COUPLE NOW.. i love them so much..

Monet: Its already TRUE LOVE, but they will still let it go.

Cullen: You're right.. good for us Babe we aren't going to let go of each other. cuuutteee!! so cuteee!!

Monet: We are being happy, but our friends are miserable.

Cullen: What could we do? You already know, their situation is very complicated.

Monet: TRUE. But you know what, I feel they just need to talk. They dont even know what they feel for each other. Good for us coz we're updated.

Cullen: Right.

Monet: Right, Its because they asks for our advice. If only they knew what we know, I'm sure their minds will change.

Cullen: So babe, what are we going to do?

Monet: We need to help them.

Apartment: Lying on their places... Leah asked Clark on what he was pertaining to when he said they need to talk. Clark looked at the sleeping Jigs and said they'll just talk about it next time. they said Good Night to each other

Townspeople having a novena at the chapel for Rona's death anniv... Mang Sol talks to Rona in his mind...

Police officer talked to Rona and delivered the news that her husband got into accident and died (wow why is writernim so fond of this kind of scenario?)

Rona was shown crying and she said "I'm free"

Apartment: YUMMY Breakfast scene... leah is super lucky to have a very delectable breakfast treat LOL!!

Jigs asked Clark if he is always half naked like that in front of Leah.. Leah said she's used to it and Clark said they have house rules and #1 is no meddling and that applies to him too coz he is in his apartment... Clark asked when will Jack be back and Jigs answered "tomorrow" and asked if he could stay the night again.. Clark asked him if he has a problem in Jack's apartment, Jigs said none he just wanted company and Leah... Jigs excused himself and went into the bathroom.. Clark told Leah that if she isn't comfortable with Jigs around she can sleep in jack's place instead but she said she still can manage.. Jigs went out of the Bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist... and Muscles battle begins.. OMG!!! I'm laughing so hard with this scene... I feel Leah!! ahahahahaha!!!

Clark asked Jigs if he'll really stay the night again..

Jigs: Why? You don't like?

Clark: No, I'm Just asking.

Jigs: Clark, let's talk. Tell me the truth, you and Leah dont really have a relationship right?

Clark: What?

Jigs: Clark.. I know Leah is beautiful that's why she became my girlfriend. So you mean to tell me, you have a beautiful girl with you in one room, everyday, every night, So you mean to tell me, you really don't feel anything? That's nothing to you? What Clark? Why don't you answer?

Clark: Jigs, we had a deal, nothing more. Dont worry.

Jigs: Good. I just want us to be clear coz I'm a type of guy that knows no cousin when you betray (gosh i dont know the English of "TALO" help?) me, No family... Do you understand?

Clark: yeah watever.

Clark leaves for work

Leah talking to Monet in Mrs. Pizza.. Leah tells she's together with the two of them and feels uncomfortable about it so Monet offered her to stay at her house instead

Apartment: Jigs was gathering Cleah photo's and Clark came in as he was about to throw the pics into a plastic bag. Clark asked what he was doing, and when Jigs said he was just cleaning up coz they dont need those pictures anymore Clark went berserk! (finally boy!)

Jigs: Wow just because of that you'll already mad? why? are these photos that important to you?

Clark: Whatever this is.. that's not the issue. these are mine, you are off limits here.

Jigs: Oh that's it, we are just the same. I also dont want others to pry on what's mine. So now you know the feeling?

Clark: What do you want to say Jigs? Is this about Leah again?

Jigs: Bro I didn't say anything, You're just assuming.

Clark: That's the real reason why you are here right? To watch Leah?

Jigs: No. I just want to be with her always. Is that a bad thing?!

Clark: YES! You must also think of what the person might be feeling because of what you're doing. In case you havent notice Jigs, Leah is uncomfortable with you here!

Jigs: Really?! Is she the one who's not comfortable? OR you? *le pushes BB Clark*

Leah comes in time to stop their fight... Leah decided she will just be the one to go coz she doesn't want to be caught in between the two of them... they tried to stop her but she insisted she go and Jigs blamed clark again.

Leah went to Monet's place.. Monet asked her if they will really break up now and what does she wants to do, but Leah answered she just want to do the right thing.. I love what monet said

Monet: Leah, What's Right or Wrong is subjective, there are things that might be wrong to you but could be right to others.

Leah: I just dont want to hurt them, that's it.

Monet: its just such a waste, coz its difficult to find person who will truly love you. I feel that you already found yours, Are you letting it go?

Jigs was calling Leah but she didnt answer..

Apartment: Clark said to Jigs to just let her be for the meantime and JIgs blaming him for what has happened. Clark said  he is always putting blame on others and Jigs got mad and asked for a fist fight but Clark said he aint fighting him. Clark tells Jigs he can stay but Jigs didnt like it because Leah is not there anyways.

Next day Clark calls leah and asked for pardon for what happened last night and said they needed to talk. Clark said its about their break up and they need to talk about it soon. Leah hesitantly agreed but said she'll be busy and Clark said to just notify him when she has time and he'll make himself free for her. they put the phone down, Clark was shown mad and throwing the box and Leah cried in the arms of Monet.

Hotel: Clark learns Cullen and Monet are already a couple. Cullen asked Clark for a favor.

Monet calling Leah, she said her date left her and she cant pay the bill so she asked Leah to meet her at the resto to lend her some cash.

Tita Jack calling Jigs saying she's about to go home... Jigs tells him that he's staying at Clark's place and he said he'll stay there until Leah leaves the place.. Tita Jack said its embarrassing and he must go home but Jigs being JIGS he said to let him do what he wants... Jack happen to saw Leah entering the resto and Jigs heard her calling Leah and asked Jack to look if its really her.

Leah on the phone with Monet asking where she is... Clark and Cullen are already sitting int he resto and Leah saw them.. Monet asked for forgiveness and said they just really needed to do that. Cullen left the two of them too.

Monet and Cullen talking outside about the success of their plan. LOVES WINS indeed. And as they are about to kiss Cullen saw tita jack going to the resto too.. they went to her and said Leah was there because of Monet and she already went home.. they tried so hard to stop Jack from entering the resto and even insisted they bring her home lol(wheww!! that was a close call.. i really thought she'll see them)

*le aminan scene*

Leah: We dont need this. We can just go home.

Clark: Actually, we need to talk. Its hard to talk at the apartment coz we have a new housemate.

Leah: What do we need to talk about? Our divorce?

Clark: Our break up. When do you want to do it?

Leah: I dont know. Its up to you. If you want [let's do it] now. So that.... So that we can move on with our lives.

Clark: Leah... I know i've been a jerk this past few days and I'm sorry. I just thought it would be easier that way, you know?... for the both of us... if i'll avoid [you].. if i'll be detached [from you]

*le song plays I'll never go- Erick Santos* well this sucks i kinda expected a new song but ok fine the song suite the scene anyways

Clark: But why is it like that?..... The more i distant myself to you..... the more it is getting hard for me... The more I'm getting hurt.

Leah: Me too, Clark.... If you only know.

Clark: I cant leave you Leah, I cant let you go... I cant.

*le kiss the hands* and le watch me go to heavens

END

Finally he said it!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds of the other great drama guy that had the same dillema as Clark...his word are in my signature;)

Ikr, it's been 3 days since the most juiciest parts of this drama have been shown, and DC still hasn't put it out yet. Argh!! Trying to be patient, but the slow wait is making me grumpy.

I dont know guys if you can view this but check out the episode here... starting last MONDAY (sept 28) they have uploaded the TFC versions which have english subs already.

http://www.pinoyhdreplay.org/p/on-wings-of-love-episodes.html

Director Jadaone tweets are killin me!! what again?? uuurrrggghhh!!!

Trans: I'm repetitive (said in a cute slang tagalog) , but look forward to "Abangan" (Preview) again later! Huhuhuhu

• Like 2

Guest AlexMao

I'm certainly glad that I was wrong about the confession not being dragged out until Friday.

The force is strong with Tita Jack not only does she ignore the wants/needs of other but she has the power block any/all happy moment between your wing man couple.

Now Jigs ... I don't even know where to begin with the level of "expletive" he's showing. What kind of an idiot not only barges into someone else's home but goes a level beyond stupid and starts tossing their belongings? Was he dropped on his head as a child? Was he never taught right from wrong? 

Guest leira_777

^^ That's what irked me too. He's only there for 2 nights as a guest but he dared to touch the house owner's stuff!

Btw, the song in the confession scene is "Say You'll Never Go". I love this song (original by Neocolours) and think it's perfect for the moment! :wub:  You gotta check the lyrics. The past 2 days, I have been tweeting the director to have a different song than On The Wings, and I was just so happy they did last night!

I was hoping they'd continue with their relationship in secret for weeks. It's normally exciting to have a hidden relationship. But based on the teasers for today, seems Tita Jack will find out about it also tonight. Too bad!

Teasers are too damn cute!

That park scene:

Clark: "How many babies do you want?"

Leah: "3. How about you?"

Clark: "With you, as many more as possible... But for now, you'll be my only baby."

Gaaaah! :wub:

Hey new song! :) It's a beautiful song. :) 

Re: Ep 39 - just a really, really, really quick thought because I am not capable of any intelligent speech, I feel:

Beautiful and heartfelt, full of sincerity and humor. AND I LOVE IT. 

Me right now lol. I don't know what to say, the confession scene though !! When Nadine's voice slight cracked & James eyes ...

To everyone who has helped recap so far this week & translated scenes/previews - thank you, thank you, thank you !!

(I'll be back later for a more detailed post lol - just going to go and drown in feels #bye)