Quantcast

[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

Guest bewitch05

I love your forum...this week episodes are more exciting...the director reveals the episodes this week is 'mas bongga'..a lot of complications...i dont know if its true that Leah gonna suffer for Amnesia...

Hello @summerbluebreeze - I believe the news agency that published a line about the amnesia plot has already issued an erratum. :) Good going. I trust the writers and creative minds behind the series to have so much self-respect to not do this to their own work. :) Thus far, they have made "On the Wings of Love" feel true and while dramatized, still real and much more accessible to people of normal circumstances. 

Re: Leah and Jigs

Hidden Content

Really? Please I beg of them don't put any amnesia scene on it. It will lead them to a repeat scene way back ages ago. The Philippine drama has hit a new generation and new twist with this one. I just wish they don't do the classic tactic way. I have watch teledramas and I find one common scene in almost (If not all) every single one of it, the amnesia scene. It was kind of a hit during the early 90's but I can't assure it will be hit again. I just hope, cross finger that they wont do this, in this master piece. :) 

@hazelnutthursdays I'm a little confused by your guess regarding Tita Jack "She also has it in her heart to see both Clark and Leah happy" how so? If her continued attitude towards her own son is to let him run rampant, putting her further into depth/building her up in an effort to score points with Leah, a person who has said more times than not that the relation the two once had is officially over continues to meddle ... how is this trying to see Leah happy? Tita Jack has even commented on Clark's own past and lack of love [outside of sibling or family-based], so to see him open up his heart to someone should in all honesty tell her more than she needs to know. Yet as I've said (and probably others throughout the run of the series) she continues to interfere by either doing nothing [Jigs] or by becoming Jigs herself [trying to separate the two]. 

If Jigs is going to change it's going to be a two-front assault, Leah primarily telling him again that whatever they once had is over and then Tita Jack stepping up and taking Jigs out of the equation because nothing he's doing is healthy [breaking up is rough to say the least and it takes an emotional/physical toll on the mind/body] so he needs to do the whole "out of sight, out of mind" thing [for me this includes removing any/all contact really of Tita Jack and Jigs because we've been down this road but the constant contact seems to only exacerbate Jig's resolve to "win" Leah back.] and be introduced to someone else [bar girl or a San Francisco trolley :phew:]. I'd include Clark but as we've seen that's just testosterone and them beating the crap out of one another isn't really the answer here.

Okay....that's a deep thought! 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leah Olivar (Nadine Lustre) is a young woman who wants nothing but to go to America so she can help her family. While Clark Medina (James Reid) is a young man living in America who wants to give his s

They're cute 

They say, "Love is like a bird." If you set it free, it will fly wherever it wants. While it's flying, it might find a new love. A new love that will join the flight. Low or high... Fast or slow...

Guest AlexMao

Well we got the spooning moment I mentioned earlier, just not in the context I think many would have preferred. :tears:

I still feel like a lot of this is being drawn out for nothing. I feel if the two simply came out with their feelings a lot of the heartache that they're feeling now would not be necessary. Can someone explain to why they're not doing this? I mean really, it's a bit silly no matter how I look at. I know, I know they're trying to soften the blow or they're trying to appease their family in one way or another but like I've said at some point you need to put your foot down and be honest with not only with your family but with yourself. I'm not really sure how else these two can say "I love you" or "I love this person" any better they have now. 

From a storytelling perspective I get it as they're using this to draw in the audience to continue watching this love story unfold, crumble and then be laid flat and pressed down into something else. Logically and/or realistically speaking though ... it's infuriating to watch at times. :angry: [need a grumpy emoticon here].

Well we got the spooning moment I mentioned earlier, just not in the context I think many would have preferred. :tears:

I still feel like a lot of this is being drawn out for nothing. I feel if the two simply came out with their feelings a lot of the heartache that they're feeling now would not be necessary. Can someone explain to why they're not doing this? I mean really, it's a bit silly no matter how I look at. I know, I know they're trying to soften the blow or they're trying to appease their family in one way or another but like I've said at some point you need to put your foot down and be honest with not only with your family but with yourself. I'm not really sure how else these two can say "I love you" or "I love this person" any better they have now. 

From a storytelling perspective I get it as they're using this to draw in the audience to continue watching this love story unfold, crumble and then be laid flat and pressed down into something else. Logically and/or realistically speaking though ... it's infuriating to watch at times. :angry: [need a grumpy emoticon here].

Are you referring to them not saying "I love you" to each other? Or to their family? Cuz I'm pretty sure that's what they did last episode; him in the kitchen...and also in today's episode. Clark said it in English and she said it in Fillipino. And re:telling to family-Clark definitely told Tita Jack. (Not Leah though :(; so waiting for her to tell Tita and Jigs) Has she not admitted to Tiffany? (At least, I thought that Tiffany already guessed her sister's heart.) They should have a sit down with Jigs. Tell it directly to his sour face. :P But he'll probably not be in the right frame of mind to even sit. Heh

Guest AlexMao

@Jafstar I'm referring specifically for them to say it directly to all important parties rather than having them simply guess that something may be going on between the two. This would, in my mind, clear things up quite a bit better than having them try to put the pieces together themselves. You're right that Tiffany pretty much knows her sister well enough to guess that she has feelings for Clark and to some extent even Tita Jack knows what's going on even before today's episode so I mean really sit them down, like a parent sits a child down, and tell them the truth directly.  

@AlexMao That would make everything simplistic, but then the drama would be over. ;)  But I agree; some reasonable discussion needs to happen. Besides Clark's measly attempt at a conversation with Tita Jack, who disregarded their admission by basically telling him to stop his feelings, even when she was just told they are in love, not in like or "I think she's the hottest thing since sliced bread". It'd be great if they would have that sit-down and openly tell Tita & Jigs how it is. "Leah and I love each other. We are grown consenting adults. We make our own decisions & our decision is to stay married. Jigs broke up with Leah long before we met. You have no right to hold us to a promise that we made before we got married...Stop it with the guilt trip!!" Er. Um...Well, something along those lines. Unfortunately, I don't foresee that happening if Mom comes into the picture tomorrow. Leah's gonna run home to heal her broken heart.

Edited by Jafstar

I'm in recovery mode right now everyone, like wow !!. Got off work early today and just finished watching it, I'm speechless.

Nadine Lustre !! I knew there was a reason why I was immediately drawn to her when I watched DNP for the first time, she's a powerhouse of talent that has been waiting to be unleashed on everyone. I get such strong fierce vibes from her that I can liken to my personal favorites from the Philippines (Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo, Bea Alonzo & Toni Gonzaga).

Lets be honest we all laughed when Clark said "Hate Me" & Leah hits him instead lol.

Guest bewitch05

I get what you are saying and yes at some point I agree with you! I get that feeling too sometimes, i mean that there is something that they can do more. There are tons of questions that I am asking to myself too. But on the lighter side I get to understand how the story works and flow. I get the feeling that they are reserving some explosive scenes. Let's just cross finger and enjoy the show. :) Chill!

@AlexMao That would make everything simplistic, but then the drama would be over. ;)  But I agree; some reasonable discussion needs to happen. Besides Clark's measly attempt at a conversation with Tita Jack, who disregarded their admission by basically telling him to stop his feelings, even when she was just told they are in love, not in like or "I think she's the hottest thing since sliced bread". It'd be great if they would have that sit-down and openly tell Tita & Jigs how it is. "Leah and I love each other. We are grown consenting adults. We make our own decisions & our decision is to stay married. Jigs broke up with Leah long before we met. You have no right to hold us to a promise that we made before we got married...Stop it with the guilt trip!!" Er. Um...Well, something along those lines. Unfortunately, I don't foresee that happening if Mom comes into the picture tomorrow. Leah's gonna run home to heal her broken heart.

Totally agree! 

I've pretty much turned into a pulp after that episode. 

I just gotta say: That door sure holds a lot of secrets and feelings. :) 

@hazelnutthursdays you are not alone! It beat the crap out of me too. IT surely is a heavy episode. And by the way you are right, doors holds secrets and feelings more than what we think. :) Wise words my friend, wise words ;)

I was blown away by the intensity of the episode last night.  Emotions were just all over the place. Guilt, pain, anger, warmth, and their yearning to fight for their love.  :tears:

Related feelings and yeah I just want them to be together! 

I'm in recovery mode right now everyone, like wow !!. Got off work early today and just finished watching it, I'm speechless.

Nadine Lustre !! I knew there was a reason why I was immediately drawn to her when I watched DNP for the first time, she's a powerhouse of talent that has been waiting to be unleashed on everyone. I get such strong fierce vibes from her that I can liken to my personal favorites from the Philippines (Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo, Bea Alonzo & Toni Gonzaga).

Lets be honest we all laughed when Clark said "Hate Me" & Leah hits him instead lol.

@KDIK recovery mode for everyone. But You should prepare your heart for more heartbreaking scene. We all got the speechless part about this episode, it was totally heavy and all. Yeah I got that too, I laugh a little bit about that Hate me Hit me part.

That's true she is really a Talent Powerhouse, both of them actually. They are improving every time and I am glad I was drawn to them since DNP too! :) 

Because the episode last night is really heavy and sad. Let's laugh first.

Translation:

Clark: Why am I the one who have to leave my own apartment?

Leah: Oh no! I forgot this is his apartment. I'm sorry Clark.

Translation:

Clark: If only they knew that it's my apartment... They's understand why I have to fight for it.

Leah: Wrong! This is Clark's apartment. I'm the one who is supposed to leave not him. Forgive me Clark I didn't mean it. I just forgot. Sorry Clark, sorry... I'm really sorry. 

Clark: Why did I leave! Where am I supposed to live now? I'll wander until I find a new place to stay. I'll wander. It's Leah's fault.

@KDIK Haha! That scene was intense that I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or not. After Leah hit him he said "I said hate me not hit me." Hahaha!!! :lol:

• Like 2

I know I should wait it out til tonight's episode airs but I can't help but side-eye Leah for returning to the Philippines and ditching Clark. There's a possibility the two could maintain what they have and it be a long distance relationship right ??. I don't know cause they're in love and she wanted Clark to fight for what they have and then for her to do a 360 and return home. I guess her finding out the truth about her mother just sets off a chain reaction, where she doesn't want to be like her and be selfish ?? ... I should just wait til I pass judgment. (Sorry guys I ain't coherent here, but hopefully I make some type of sense lol)

@xiashenghan - Thank you for those meme's. I'm happy I wasn't the only one that was thinking the same thing lol. I was like poor Clark, not only did he lose the girl but he also lost his apartment lol.

Screen-caps for tonights episode #OTWOLFightforLove :

- Gear up everyone with a box of tissues !!

Guest lalalala823

Based on the previews we'll have lighter episodes soon. The preview shows Clark going to the Philippines to find his "wife". Mang sol was angry but not as angry as we thought he'd be. Ohhhh Clark will stay with Leah's family I think

Mang sol: Welcome clark. Enjoy your stay...In hell *le evil grin
Shows scenes of Clark doing manual labor for Leah's family and drinking alcohol with Mang sol and some other men. Mang sol even challenges clark to drink alcohol and he gets super drunk. 
Mang sol: What is your job in America?
Drunk Clark: I'm a macho dancer

To the Filipinos watching tonight's episode...iba talaga sa America. Lol. If that happened here in the Philippines the plane had already taken off before Clark can even hail a cab. Traffic here is the worst and cab drivers are very picky 

Edited by lalalala823
Guest bbykag

Hi everyone! I've been following this forum for weeks now and just wanted to say thank u to everyone! I absolutely love this show and even though I'm an English speaker, I can't help myself and watch the episode as soon as they air (with no subs) so I love coming to here to check out what others had to say about the episode. I've been hoping that I can join in, if u guys don't mind? :D

Hi everyone! I've been following this forum for weeks now and just wanted to say thank u to everyone! I absolutely love this show and even though I'm an English speaker, I can't help myself and watch the episode as soon as they air (with no subs) so I love coming to here to check out what others had to say about the episode. I've been hoping that I can join in, if u guys don't mind? :D

Hello! *waves* Welcome to the forum! It's addicting, isn't it? Lol.

@xiashenghan Those memes were hilarious!! Needed some light-hearted feels, thanks!

@KDIK Thanks for the images!

Edited by Jafstar

good news to international fans

i thinkk OTWOL will selling to the international tv companies arround the world i think

12088385_902467256496513_26408238711059812112369_902466269829945_561838435679862

sure you can join here welcome 

• Like 1

good news to international fans

i thinkk OTWOL will selling to the international tv companies arround the world i think

That is awesome news! I'm really wanting to watch Forevermore, but I haven't come across any eng subs yet. 

• Like 1
Guest bbykag

Sorry everyone still trying to figure out how to hide spoilers....

Ahh!!!! So excited for whats coming ^-^

Edited by bbykag

Sorry everyone still trying to figure out how to hide spoilers....

Hidden Content

:w00t::D:wub: Ahhhh! So exciting! Super cute moments! A drunk Clark! Haha! Is that a new ring? (Could he have gotten the one she was galking at in the jewelry shop window?) And best of all-no presence of Jigs!! :P

Thanks for posting.

• Like 1