[Philippine Drama 2015 - 2016] On the Wings of Love

xiashenghan

@zagigirl From what I understand. He will make a proposal for the designs. If she liked it. He they will make a template to send to the furniture contractor in the Philippines. But it might be possible that she could send Clark over to the Philippines to supervise things with the designs.

@KDIK Why do I have a feeling that they will sing that song. I have an eerie feeling that they will still abuse the song. But hopefully they will find another song to abuse.

• Like 2

Screen-caps for today's episode from Dreamscape #OTWOLGameofLove

- They're going all Running Man on us with these games lol . YAY !! I see a karaoke scene, they better not be singing OTWOL or so help us all.

- Also spotted on the channels official youtube page a summary of the show with subs (which is cool cause I haven't seen anything else with subs, so yay !!. Maybe the channel is realizing the International appeal it has)

THIS is included in the above clip :

Oh wow! Thank you for these. How super exciting! Those pictures have them being so happy and intimate, Jigs' gasket lookes like he's gonna explode.

And as much as I want to see them two sing together, I'm with you all on which song not to sing! @zagigirl 's suggestion is Most Approved Song :D

Very exciting to hear and see that video made for international viewers!

Of course, a shout out to all those may recap today: Thank you!!

• Like 1

Guest lalalala823

To all those who like seeing Jigs pissed off face, you're gonna love this ep! Hahaha. 

When Clark and Leah were slow dancing/hugging Jigs approached them to dance with Leah and the music suddenly changed to a party song. Lol too funny! 

They were about to talk about their relationship but surprise surprise Jigs knocked at the door. Ugh. I so f@!#&@ hate dissssssss!!! I swear if he sleeps on the bed with Leah I'm gonna be flipping some tables

Edited by lalalala823

lol clark wants jigs put back in the philippines

ctto 

CQKHYE4UkAAvUli.jpg

please translate this to english viewers 

[ARTICLE]
Nadine on bashers 

Link : http://m.pep.ph/news/57828/nadine-lustre-says-there39s-no-issue-between-her-and-kathryn-bernardo-despite-bashers

Hidden Content

wow I just saw this past few days bashers were attacking James nonstop on IG and recently Nadine replied to one of them already because they are just plainly rude... bashers need to find their lives... I dont really understand what satisfaction they get from bashing and scrutinizing other people tbh but anyways here's the trans of that pic.

first phrases doesn't seem to fit or is connected to the basher's article so i'm just gonna start here..

BASHERS: It seems like its just recently that Nadine and James made their names on television, after making their consecutive movies -- DIary ng Panget, Talk Back and You're Dead, at Para sa Hopeless Romantic.

But Nadine  went through lots of issues, intrigues, bashings, criticizing before people liked her teleserye with James.

The young actress expresses her feelings with, "Well, this is because, when you go to showbiz, its not possible you wont have bashers."

"it comes with it. Kasama po tlga siya.(Just the tagalog of "comes with it")

"I guess I'm really thankful that i have [bashers]"

"Because, there's no popular [personality] that has no bashers.

"there's No artist that doesnt have basher. All have one.

"even ordinary people have bashers

"At least people know you still."

It is believed that most of the bashers of Nadine in social media are avid fans of Kathryn Bernardo (she is another actress here that looks exactly like Nadine. Nadine was just unfortunate because Kath is already a popular star before she came into picture, so it was really inevitable that Nadine got a lot of bashing that says she's a copy cat even though the truth is she is older than her lol.)

Hidden Content

ok I'm now watching tonight's ep.. it looks like the supposed "returning home of Clark" is not for a bad reason afterall.. it looks like his wood crafts will take him home.. the girl who asked him to create some furniture for their Cafe met him again.. she said they'll be opening a branch in PH and she wants Clark to do the furniture (tables and chairs) again. >__<

OMG ZE TEASER!!!! IT SAYS THIS OCTOBER THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!! IT SHOWED THEM SAYING I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER ALREADY... KYAAAAAHHH!!!

hmm some of them the kathniel shippers but i do believe some butthurt JaeVon(Devon Seron&James Reid) Shippers or JamLi Shippers(Ann Li&James Reid Shippers) are attacking to nadine's instagram -.- 

• Like 2

@KDIK - I saw the international trailer. It looks like it's being geared even more or now more quickly for international distribution. I have this sense that it has always been the intent and glad to see that that side of the business is picking up.

I know "On the Wings of Love" is being used over and over, but things like these are business things as well. Songs are covered by rights and anything used for something as big a commercial endeavor as a TV show is wont to be acquired for a pretty significant outlay/investment. It's also branding: themes are themes for a reason - it's meant to stick to the head. I'm not saying this is ideal, but it's the (sometimes?) sad reality of having to balance business with creation of great content. There are really a whole stuff going on behind it. 

On the good side, the show does have an excellent scorer by the award-winning Emerzon Texon from the world of film. It's something fresh and new, from what I know in TV in the Philippines' context. That, I think is a baby but good step forward in the additional layer of raising quality of produced content. 

• Like 2

To all those who like seeing Jigs pissed off face, you're gonna love this ep! Hahaha. 

When Clark and Leah were slow dancing/hugging Jigs approached them to dance with Leah and the music suddenly changed to a party song. Lol too funny! 

They were about to talk about their relationship but surprise surprise Jigs knocked at the door. Ugh. I so f@!#&@ hate dissssssss!!! I swear if he sleeps on the bed with Leah I'm gonna be flipping some tables

Yesssssssss ;) ...yesterday and today they're late with uploading online :(...i envy you today

Of course they'll have to go to a bar to talk to coz they do not have a min of peace at home...their home!!!!

Jigs will sleep with Clark on  the bed...it'll be fun when Clark hugs him and tell him he loves him hahaha

Wooow...2 topless good looking guys in your kitchen...what a lucky girl hahaha

Jigs really has a nerve...to push Clark in his own place tccccc Jigs boy

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 2

lol clark wants jigs put back in the philippines

ctto 

please translate this to english viewers 

[ARTICLE]
Nadine on bashers 

Link : http://m.pep.ph/news/57828/nadine-lustre-says-there39s-no-issue-between-her-and-kathryn-bernardo-despite-bashers

Hidden Content

wow I just saw this past few days bashers were attacking James nonstop on IG and recently Nadine replied to one of them already because they are just plainly rude... bashers need to find their lives... I dont really understand what satisfaction they get from bashing and scrutinizing other people tbh but anyways here's the trans of that pic.

first phrases doesn't seem to fit or is connected to the basher's article so i'm just gonna start here..

BASHERS: It seems like its just recently that Nadine and James made their names on television, after making their consecutive movies -- DIary ng Panget, Talk Back and You're Dead, at Para sa Hopeless Romantic.

But Nadine  went through lots of issues, intrigues, bashings, criticizing before people liked her teleserye with James.

The young actress expresses her feelings with, "Well, this is because, when you go to showbiz, its not possible you wont have bashers."

"it comes with it. Kasama po tlga siya.(Just the tagalog of "comes with it")

"I guess I'm really thankful that i have [bashers]"

"Because, there's no popular [personality] that has no bashers.

"there's No artist that doesnt have basher. All have one.

"even ordinary people have bashers

"At least people know you still."

It is believed that most of the bashers of Nadine in social media are avid fans of Kathryn Bernardo (she is another actress here that looks exactly like Nadine. Nadine was just unfortunate because Kath is already a popular star before she came into picture, so it was really inevitable that Nadine got a lot of bashing that says she's a copy cat even though the truth is she is older than her lol.)

Hidden Content

ok I'm now watching tonight's ep.. it looks like the supposed "returning home of Clark" is not for a bad reason afterall.. it looks like his wood crafts will take him home.. the girl who asked him to create some furniture for their Cafe met him again.. she said they'll be opening a branch in PH and she wants Clark to do the furniture (tables and chairs) again. >__<

OMG ZE TEASER!!!! IT SAYS THIS OCTOBER THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!! IT SHOWED THEM SAYING I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER ALREADY... KYAAAAAHHH!!!

hmm some of them the kathniel shippers but i do believe some butthurt JaeVon(Devon Seron&James Reid) Shippers or JamLi Shippers(Ann Li&James Reid Shippers) are attacking to nadine's instagram -.- 

I feel so bad for her. But then again. With popularity comes with bashers. She's strong. She will know what she should do.

I've watched one of her interviews before and I can say that she's really guarded and clever. She thinks before she answer the question. 

I think one Nadine's major hater is Kathryn's mom (sorry to Kathryn's fans). I've seen news about her saying subtle things in Twitter than can be about Nadine. Like calling her a copycat. I don't know what her problem is. But maybe she is threatened by Nadine since I "heard" that she's becoming the darling of the TV network executives. And of course those other bitter shippers of James and whoever they want to ship him with.

You can count on Jiggs to ruin the moment and make it awkward. Dang it! Can someone please put him in a box and ship him back to the Philippines?! Though I don't know if they will welcome him back. Haha! Can't tita Jack put him on a leash and not let him go near Leah and Clark. He should know what personal space is.

One hour to go before I can watch the episode. I will be back.

• Like 2

Guest leira_777

Yesssssssss ;) ...yesterday and today they're late with uploading online :(...i envy you today

Of course they'll have to go to a bar to talk to coz they do not have a min of peace at home...their home!!!!

Jigs will sleep with Clark on  the bed...it'll be fun when Clark hugs him and tell him he loves him hahaha

The bad part is, based on some spoilers I saw, it seems Clark will be the one sleeping on the floor. Just makes you hate Jigs all the more.

The owner of the apartment is sleeping on the floor for a couple of days and you even have the nerve to pick up a fight with him in his own home! Unbelievable. 

The bad part is, based on some spoilers I saw, it seems Clark will be the one sleeping on the floor. Just makes you hate Jigs all the more.

The owner of the apartment is sleeping on the floor for a couple of days and you even have the nerve to pick up a fight with him in his own home! Unbelievable. 

Yeah...but as much as we all hate Jigs and his selfishnest we have to admit if Clark will sleep on the floor part of the quilt will be his own...don't mind me if this will sound rude..but you can't be fu*ked and honest...he has to set boundaries and be honest...he waited for so long for Leah to say its not pretending anymore and once she tried to say it he stopped her...

Well at some point he'll be a man and tell her and all the rest whats need to be said...till then a night here or there on the floor what the heck ;)...if Leah won't kick them both out first hahaha

• Like 2

Now I know what you mean by this. I laughed so hard during that scene. He was so confident that he will get to slow dance with Leah then bam! Happy song. Hahaha!!! Even the song wants him to go away.

The whole party tita Jack can sense that the only time Clark and Leah smile is when they are with each other. I was glad with the games. They get to smile and be like before even for a few hours.

Jiggs really makes my blood boil. He wanys to do things with Leah during the party but can't he understand that people knows that Leah is married and her husband is there!

Dear Jiggs. You're really thick-faced, thick-skinned brat! And you dare make tantrums because Leah and Clark are singing (yes the infamous "On the Wings of Love") and being sweet! Dang it! They're happy and let them be! Go somewhere isolated. I doubt you're welcome in the Philippines. Even your friends are having their peace when you're not there.

The preview for tomorrow's episode! I just can't with them this broken because of their promise to tita Jack. Yes Clark! Tell him off! Tell him that he should go. Leah is uncomfortable with him there. But I doubt he'll understand that. He's thick-skinned. I guess there will be a ONE BIG FIGHT but not between Clark and Leah but Clark and Jiggs just like what tita Jack wants.

Hashtag for tomorrow: #OTWOLTheAminan Night

• Like 2

I have a sneaky feeling that they're going to draw out the confession until Friday to maximize the despair of the shows viewers. While I enjoy seeing Jigs peeved I'd rather not see him at all. @xiashenghan said Jigs is thick skinned I think you're being just a tad too nice about it. He's a man-child, his whole approach to Leah goes above and beyond the reason why things between the two failed. He's unable to cope with his feelings let alone the feelings of others. I mean just look at the rubbish he's putting his own mother through in the hopes that it buys him some points with Leah. Of course he's too thick headed to realize he's a fifth, sixth, seven and heck an eighth wheel in this little outing.

While I'd like to see Clark take a swing at Jigs I ultimately want Leah to say what she needs to and end things once and for all with Jigs. Tita Jack is going to be upset but ultimately she already knows what kind of a position she's been putting Leah in and she needs to understand that and try to correct that mistake.

Clark & Leah just sleep together ... jeez ... now I don't mean like that. They've pretty much gotten to the point in their relationship where the other acts as a security blanket and who knows they may even spoon [queue dirty thoughts now if you must/want].

" On the wings of love, only the two of us together flying high " = As much as I want to hear a new song and all that, I still sing along like the loser I am whenever I hear it lol. Plus their version of the song hasn't played in the show right ? except for Napa Valley & I can't recall any other moment, so them singing a longer version makes sense. @hazelnutthursdays - Thank you for those points you brought up, from the business aspect it all makes sense & Emerzon Texon (did he by chance sing a song for That Thing Called Tadhana ?) there's different instrumental versions that we hear of the song in the BG that I love, which I wouldn't mind hearing a full version of. 

The latest episode was good, my new favorite aesthetic is Jigs salty face lol. The guy is so dense and one track minded, can he not try to pull moves on Leah when EVERYONE knows she's married to Clark, seriously use whatever limited capacity you have for brain power and assess the situation. For someone who claims he loves Leah, he never thinks or cares about what she's feeling #FAIL. That preview has me hyped up, go Clark !! He was going to try and ride or die for his family BUT seeing Leah not liking the situation/position she's being put in by Jigs, he goes off. SOOO I'm assuming after that little altercation, Leah decides to go to Monette's place & maybe that's when we get the Clark scene with Tita Jack.

Clark & Leah just look so blissfully happy when it's just the two of them & yay !! to the other OFW's shipping them as much as we do lol.

aww I'm late again.. i just saw snippets of last night's episode coz i was out with my friends... but hell yeah i suppose tonight's the AMINAN(Confession) NIght?

LOL i'm sorry i didnt back read so i didnt know this was posted by @KDIK already.. ahahaha

and just saw this new trailer... the beach scene is shown at the last part

tumblr_nviub5BqvA1r9730zo1_500.gif

i love this Line ....

NO VISAS REQUIRED WHEN THEIR HEARTS TAKE FLIGHT <3

i love how this is connected or rather an answer to what was written in the promotional poster that says "Kailangan ba ng visa papunta sa puso mo?" (Is there a need for visa to go to your heart?)

otwol-poster.jpg?w=600&h=600

Edited by ranxie
  • Like 3

Seeing Jigs sulking at Cleah's sweetness is just so rewarding given that he's been hitting the nerve since his arrival in the US.  I was like "in your freaking face, Jigs!" the whole time. Haha.

I really like Tatang Sol's advice to Tolayts about the jealousy thing.  Saying that jealousy does not necessarily equate to love, but most of the time is caused by pride.  We're too proud to let go of things that once have been ours that when someone take notice of it and take it, we won't let go.  

• Like 4

" On the wings of love, only the two of us together flying high " = As much as I want to hear a new song and all that, I still sing along like the loser I am whenever I hear it lol. Plus their version of the song hasn't played in the show right ? except for Napa Valley & I can't recall any other moment, so them singing a longer version makes sense. @hazelnutthursdays - Thank you for those points you brought up, from the business aspect it all makes sense & Emerzon Texon (did he by chance sing a song for That Thing Called Tadhana ?) there's different instrumental versions that we hear of the song in the BG that I love, which I wouldn't mind hearing a full version of. 

The latest episode was good, my new favorite aesthetic is Jigs salty face lol. The guy is so dense and one track minded, can he not try to pull moves on Leah when EVERYONE knows she's married to Clark, seriously use whatever limited capacity you have for brain power and assess the situation. For someone who claims he loves Leah, he never thinks or cares about what she's feeling #FAIL. That preview has me hyped up, go Clark !! He was going to try and ride or die for his family BUT seeing Leah not liking the situation/position she's being put in by Jigs, he goes off. SOOO I'm assuming after that little altercation, Leah decides to go to Monette's place & maybe that's when we get the Clark scene with Tita Jack.

Clark & Leah just look so blissfully happy when it's just the two of them & yay !! to the other OFW's shipping them as much as we do lol.

Hello @KDIK - I really wish it would be in the stars to release a full soundtrack album for this series, because Texon's score is ear candy, too. Yes, I believe, with all the power of my limited memory, James and Nadine's cover of the theme has not been played again after that little moment in Napa. I think any new song to be introduced will have to happen organically - like composed in the series from one of the characters or such. Unfortunately, while Clark is portrayed as musically talented, it's more on the endearing amateur level and his artistic inclination is more carpentry; and while Leah's a talented singer, she sings in a choir--she's an interpreter, not a composer. Another option is a commissioned composer to work on a new song, but I'm just not sure if that will not dilute the very pretty memory of Clark and Leah in a sweet moment. I don't know about you, but when I hear "On the Wings of Love" the song now, I'll immediately think of Clark and Leah. Also

whoo, lucky you asked about a movie I know about.

:) Yes, I believe Emerzon Texon has composed music for That Thing Called Tadhana but I don't know if he sang for it. (Forgive me, I'm such a nerd like this - if I like something, I look up that artist's entire filmography and/or discography and will keep busy with it for months on end. Last year, it was Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Jin Wook :D). 

Re: Ep 38

I think I get it now: Clark has found his reason to fight for Leah not only because Jigs is annoying as *@!K but because he senses that getting back together with Jigs is truly what Leah DOES NOT want. I love that this couple also works in subtexts and contexts. That whole conversation while dancing and their little conversations leading up to where they are. 

Also, maybe I'm making a big deal of it and it wasn't the creators' intention, but in the previous episode, Clark got notified of Jigs' photos on Facegram (still LOLing at this hybrid of a social media thing) and he already felt the urge to walk into the fire, so to speak. But it wasn't until he got the "go-signal" via that text message from Tita Jack that he moved his butt. I've found Clark to always be as proper as he can, even in the face of Leah's willingness and especially towards his family.

Which brings me to:

Tita Jack. And that entire conversation with Leah in the bathroom. Ugh, that darned utang na loob. 

But, can we talk about how cute it was that Leah was spacing out there? How genuinely happy and giddy she was to have a few stolen moments with her very public husband (wow, what a paradox, huh?) 

And Tatang Sol: go P-R-E-A-C-H! :) 

• Like 3

Guest elishuaa

Girls, pls tell me where I could watch the episode beside tfc (where my subscription ended)? 

I have the same problem and i'm diying!! someone please help :(