kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@siena407 welcome here chingu  ^^, it's nice to see you here...

@SUNlight02 will you take a break for a week? ^^ i remember that pic, your editing skill is really good ^^

@ruzikie i noticed that this his debut too, hope he really can make good story, maybe he can surprise us. Did i read it right? calvin klein.. :D

@kasmic i know what i need to do, ^^ but i'm bad at editing picture (excuse excuse excuse), i change it to signature (don't throw stones at me), you must take responsibility, LOL, i remember clearly that was ur idea, :D .. let me correct you, you got jaejoong name right, the others are yoocheon and choi jin hyuk, ^^. i think shiwon soon will be enter military service, maybe he will wait for a while, if i'm not mistaken he is 86 boys (correct me if i'm wrong)

@ruzikie  oh boy that drama.....or rather writer 

As long the writer is not that writer too..

I'm sure this drama writer will do fine.. stupid writer.. screwed everything up, messed up every single character.. 

Not sure if seojoon modeled for any male lingerie(haha I mean underwear) brand but maybe siwon did? Lemme check   Siwon haven't model for any specific lingerie brand but we have these pics..

There's this tho

tumblr_inline_naiqteTRQL1sm5dl0.jpgtumblr_inline_naiqveGqTF1sm5dl0.jpg

No name on the male.lingerie tho but..what a yummy bodeehhhh... kekekeke 

Where do I sign up? I will participate in this thread, it sounds really fun. I hope the new male lead will have a break out drama even though he did a great job in the Witch's Romance. The other dramas where the second male lead became the male lead in a followup drama was in "You Are Beautiful" and "Heart String." Everyone rooted for the second male lead played by Jung Yong-Hwa in the first drama, but his lead role with Park Shin-Hye in the second drama fell flat. Park Seo Joon, however, is totally legit and I feel he will give us a great drama. I am excited.

@SUNlight02 @delfin hiii.. :D

@Kasmic siwon seems already had a test for police military and he will go for sure this time since he already mentioned it a lot early 2015. he will go together with Donghae this time. i wish he wont go to military since i wont see him 2 years.. but it wont happen..

SJ already do hiatus for the super show concert already :( i know this coz im an ELF and they said us to wait for them.. hehe.. and @delfin he's 87 line but its quite complicated about his register birth that's why he had 2 birthday date on February and April. 

@pandalover1 as far i know.. siwon never become  a lingerie model. 1st pict that u posted its teaser for Mr. Simple album and 2nd pict is for magazine picture.

lol im sounds like siwon's freaks but its quite truee..hahaha.. thats why i feel super happy and sad to know he will be join this drama with awesome hwang jung eum and park seo jun but in other side this is seems his last project... :(

Thank you for the invite, I am definitely in!! I love HJE, hopefully they won't make her scream like in KMHM so people get to enjoy her excellent acting. 

Let's all keep our finger crossed for good haircuts please, I don't want the return of the awful perm of HJE from the Full house take 2 days and PSJ, since he is going to be the pretty guy when they are adults, no more awful haircuts please!

2015-7-31 C-news: CSW WILL ENTER THE MILITARY AFTER FILMING(of SWP) IS COMPLETED

Mgouvl1.jpg

CR: HK APPLE

SM事務就表示:「入伍的確實日期還未定下來,計劃劇集結束後就入伍。」據知始源最快將會今年年底或明年初入伍。SJ今年先後有成員神童和晟敏入伍,始源將會是下一位入伍的成員,而下月3日始源將會來香港出席電影《破風》的首映禮。

Per HK Apple Daily news,..

SM spokesman said: "The date for entering the military has not been confirmed. But it is planned to be after the completion of (drama SWP) filming." 

It seems that the earliest date of entering the military would be at the end of this year or early next year. This year, there are several SJ boy group members who have entered the military. Following next will be CSW. And on 8-3, CSW will be attending the HK premiere of his HK movie 'To The Fore'.

---end of trans/jadecloud---

------------------

--------------

--------------

---------------------

5pt3Lph.jpg

CR:UDN

Wow, CSW is very busy ... KCON in LA starts today 7-31 and ends 8-2, and on 8-3 he has to be in HK. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the updates on Siwon... oh dear his probably off by the end of the year or early next year. I will so miss seeing his abs opps did I say that out aloud? I meant him as an actor or singer. :w00t: But I so wanted him to do a lead role in a drama before he goes. I loved him in Oh my lady he was so funny. Has he done any lead roles other than that one? Poseidon? Maybe movies but Im not a fan of those its just seems so rush and worse if its those Chinese ones as most likely his voice is dubbed. Errk never liked that as it so spoils the movie and acting. :crazy:

I know he will do well in this drama though. Siwon in comedy is so his forte... cant wait. :w00t: Welcome to all new, old but not so old chingues!!!.. Im reading so many familar names on this thread. This thread is going to be so much fun esp when the drama kicks in hahaha! :D

@ororomunroe Can I please request a countdown to when the drama airs? Maybe post it on the first page? Hopefully we have a set date. 

Hello @everyone! It is so exciting to see all of you. Imove-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif just love it .  So many KMHM   mimiduel, so many familar  names. Wow! We are going to have a blast!  I wish we had the lols and those devils like we did on the old forums for all of the memes

@pandalover1  Please continue to undress our male leadsevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifThose last pics of Siwon....I have to fan myself thinking about them.

@nazzy1109,  lmao #tramatized for life. 

@jadecloud,  A big hello smiley-happy005.gif , thank you for bringing us those character descriptions and the synopsis.  Our OTP did have a lot of chemistry  in KMHM as  siblings. I have a feeling they are going to heat up our screens with that chemistry.  

@icemaid, Congrats on becoming a Legend. This is looking like the  1st 100 pgs of WAC. 

@ororomunroe, Lol I'm happy someone won that bet.

@ororomunroe it will be airs on Sept 16^^ thank you in advance~

@pandalover1 muhahahaaa starts stripping mode again...and i'm being well-served by that photos....seems PSJ dont have any underware photoshoot:phew::phew::phew::phew:i'm waiting actually

But i just found this

ParkSeoJoon078_zps2f7ec6a4.jpg

Cr: as tagged

@evie7 huhuhu we are the losing team, huh?:D

Waiting @delfin to change her avatar:P:D

ParkSeoJoon053_zpsac94e048.png

My expression

*bowing 90°*

@jadecloud sis....thank you very much for your awesome character translation, may i add it on the first post?:wub:

And welcome @vynenitsuga@suchadiva42 @joxx @siena407 hope we will have a great time here *kiss*:wub:

@Kasmic @evie7 @ororomunroe @SUNlight02 okay done it, :D , don't be confuse between me and @kyunii88 avatar, we are twin for a week now, :D:D ...

@docster6 that was bad history to YongHwan, but i can be sure at Park Seo Jeon acting level... he already have mature acting, we just need good script and cinematography here, ^^

@icemaid LOL, we bump each other many times but i don't realized that you already became Legend,, Congratulation chingu ^^

OM gosh this is what a fan wants, his favorites together again, they were superb in KMHM and now together again, I can't really wait, not a fan of SW, but a small price to pay to watch these two amazing leads... I am jumping in one foot, two dramas I want to watch one starts  in August this one is September, it will make one amazing end of summer for me.

Thank you @delfin  @evie7 @kyunii88 after the first 100 pages & more of WAC one became a legend & so did @pandalover1. :lol:

congratulations again....hope we will meet in every thread that i'm in chingu~

It has gotten interesting, i found this...

"Ko Joon-hee is playing voluptuous Hotelier Min Ha-ri. She is Kim Hye-jin's best friend and even share memories with her. However, things get complicated when Kim Hye-jin asks her to meet with Ji Sung-Joon pretending to be her and she accepts."

How HJE will get PSJ's love after she make her friend as her? Since she has an appereance as an ugly....like @Kasmic ssid befire...it'd become Ugly Betty korean version, since they have same background in fashion industry. I hope its not too makjang drama since i become victim by lost the bet in there....hhahahahaa

@delfin high5!!lets be twin for a week as a promise in our bet:D

@lupita311 thanks for coming and welcome:lol:

Awesome we have a date set. Thanks @ororomunroe for the countdown,  this thread is looking soooooo good. Kekeke... & with so many topless actors too. :w00t: Im not complaining, keep them coming... ROAR!! :phew:

Also whats the meaning of WAC and mimiduel? :blink: is it an abbreviation for something?? 

Archived