kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!!

FINALLY we can Oh Ri On & Oh Ri Jin together again!

and this time as lovers!!

i can't wait!! they had such great chemistry together..

i wonder how they'll make HJE look ugly.. seems unlikely!

but... it won't be weird right?

i mean.. seeing them as lovers after they played siblings... 

OMG seeing those pics of Siwon and PSJ is making my heart flutter. I can see the first pics with ep 1 script only with my mobile too. I wonder why?? Anyway thanks chingus for the pics... GEEZ hands up if you wish you have HJE role.. My hands are both up and I dont care if if I have to look ugly for that role too. One could only dream crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

@psyposeidon if your looking for a melo to watch try ..

I have to agree with @sunl0ver give Mask a skip... the beginning was good then it kinda went blah. And in true honesty if it wasnt for the Yeon Jeong Hoon who played a superb villain it would've been much worse. Maybe melos aren't for me . Try I remember you instead.. sorry not sure what genre that is but its good and it will end this week so your wait wont be that long. And if you want some laughs I so recommend Falling for Innocence. Ohhh... Im so in love with that lead his too hilarious to forget. 

thank you @kyunii88 about the role that Siwon oppa will play in this drama.. im lil bit busy and still not check my twitter to see another news. is there already english subtitle for the news?

@sunl0ver mask not that great actually even its happy ending.  maybe you can watch oh my ghost.. im into that drama these days.. hehe

@siena407 i havent seen news from english-based website, but i believe they'll release it later.

@minhye1822 they already held a month ago chingu, but MBC just released it today.

@psyposeidon

i recommend my fave drama Falling For Innocence...they have a good balance between drama and comedic scene. I prefer to choose FFI than Mask, though.

Btw, i want to see this hairstyle again for HJE...its so cute~ and perfectly matched with her face.

viewimage.php?id=27a8de21e0c735&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27a8de21e0c735&no=29bcc

Cr: HJE DC gallery

YAY finally they had the Script Reading...but why is there not many pictures? Thank you to everyone who postet updates

but I want to see HJE with long hair...the couple dramas of her that I have watched she always had Short hair except in Giant

@Kasmic

I recently watched Falling for Innocence because you mentioned it in another thread...OMG the drama was so good and so funny I couldn`t stop laughing the lead guy was so awesome :wub: . Which hair style did you prefered on him?? I had to asked this because when I was watching it on Viki people were debating about it  LOL...I kind of preferred the first one because it was different from what you usually see

@psyposeidon, When it comes to melos the first one that comes to my mind is Secret. I just finished watching Mask by the same writer and loved it too. Here's a few more titles

Hidden Content

@kyunii88 Thank you for the pics! 

I just found this a few mins ago.

I´m here again - I can´t believe it... O_o

I just watched this - until 1:19 - since when is Seo Joon Micky Yoochuns younger Brother.. His Brother is Park Yoo Hwan - who I´m really happy to see again...

YAY finally they had the Script Reading...but why is there not many pictures? Thank you to everyone who postet updates

but I want to see HJE with long hair...the couple dramas of her that I have watched she always had Short hair except in Giant

@Kasmic

Hidden Content

I havent seen HJE in long hair. I think the longest one that Ive seen her in would be when she starred in Secrets. But judging from the script reading meetings it looks like she has a cute short bob hair do. Which is just as pretty. Now just gotta wait to see how they make her not pretty.. if they can lol!  and looking at the second clip that kyunii88 just posted I think that is HJE carrying that red shoulder bag. Looks like they just gave her some baggy clothes to wear to make her appear ugly and big. I wonder about her face... braces, monobrow, moles, glasses, ??? the list could be endless.

@Sarang21 Im glad you enjoyed FFI too. @kyunii88 enjoyed it too - Mind control hahahaha!. I swear I can still quote MH and I dearly miss his cute scenes.. "Am I crazy?" "A little" You should check out the thread too as many chingus has posted things that may interest you. I particularly like the OST links that they have. About his hair do.. I like the curly perm too. Maybe because it was just for a few eps that not many people like it and the straight and shorter hair just so to speak grew on to everyone else's liking. Still it didnt bother me.  JKH has got some new fans and I hope he does some more comedy dramas for us to enjoy. 

@Kasmic

Hidden Content

I havent seen HJE in long hair. I think the longest one that Ive seen her in would be when she starred in Secrets. But judging from the script reading meetings it looks like she has a cute short bob hair do. Which is just as pretty. Now just gotta wait to see how they make her not pretty.. if they can lol!  and looking at the second clip that kyunii88 just posted I think that is HJE carrying that red shoulder bag. Looks like they just gave her some baggy clothes to wear to make her appear ugly and big. I wonder about her face... braces, monobrow, moles, glasses, ??? the list could be endless.

Hidden Content

yeah I am also curious to see how they are going to make her not pretty LOL. I also think that they are mainly going to use the clothes to make her look "ugly". I can´t wait for the teaser :w00t:

I will check it out...and I hope to see him in another comedy drama too...

Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum Lead the Script Reading for MBC Drama She Was Pretty

Posted on August 10, 2015 by ockoala

sopo.jpg

Filming is now underway for upcoming MBCWed-Thurs drama She Was Pretty, to follow the currently airing fantasy vampire sageukScholar Who Walks the Night. MBC has actually been having a decent year in that time slot, with buzzy dramas like Kill Me Heal Me andAngry Mom, and even dramas that disappointed like Warm and Cozy and Scholar have maintained a middle of the pack position in ratings. The network has at least tried to do different genres so for that I’m always fine giving their dramas a shot.

I’m not only going to give She Was Pretty a shot, the drama sounds right up my alley with the potential for plenty of meta discussions on the modern aspirations of beauty and self-esteem. The drama reunites recent Kill He Heal Me costars Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon, going from not-blood-related twins in KMHM to bona fide romantic OTP in the span of six months. I loved their chemistry in KMHM, there was the potential for more but the narrative didn’t push it so the full extent of their great onscreen sparks will now get the proper canvas to fully showcase its goods. I have high hopes this one will be fun and worth reuniting them for.

sopo1.jpg

Joining Park Seo Joon and Hwang Jung Eum will be second leads Go Joon Hee and Choi Siwon, with this being the final drama for the latter as Siwon heads off to the army right after the filming wraps. Additional supporting costars including Park Yoo Hwan, Kim Ha KyungHwang Suk JungKang Soo JinShin Dong Mi, and Sin Hye Sung. The screenwriter recently penned High School King of Savvywhile the PD is the MBC veteran who directedArang and the MagistrateSly and Single Again, and The King 2 Hearts.

Source

Poke @siena407 :D

@Kasmic oh really??is it HJE?i didnt noticed it was her....based on her hair length, probably its true

Oh yeah Kasmic....my eyes on you in FFI thread as one of my recappers buddy~:D:Dtumblr_nmtqzz0LFJ1ut2vv4o4_250.gif

I want to post koala article but @kyunii88 already posted it, thank you buddy ^^

About recently good melodrama, sometime I kinda like that genre too, but I can't find any new good melodrama, the last one that is good is KMHM lol (they hv melodrama genre) I even tear up when I read recap,  I think I just can recommend old melodrama :D 

Guest psyposeidon

@Kasmic @kyunii88 @Sarang21

I think Falling for Innocence might just be right up my alley..:w00t: It has Jung Kyoung-Ho... Yay...^_^

He was the reason I could get through Endless Love (2014), even though it was messed up. There was another reason too if i remember correctly, Jung-Eumii's long long hair... Will post some pics soon...:)

thank you @kyunii88 for the article! hehehe.. :wub: finally english news.. 

there's an article from soompi too :

Hwang Jung Eum, Choi Siwon, Park Seo Joon, and Go Joon Hee Participate in First Script Reading for New Drama

Upcoming MBC drama “She Was Pretty” has officially kicked off productions with the first script reading.

The drama released behind-the-scenes photos from the first script reading that took place on July 30. The main cast Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, Choi Siwon, and Go Joon Hee were all present for the script reading.

At the script reading, the director Jung Dae Yoon commented that he was happy that his number one casting choices were all cast in the drama. The drama’s production company Bon Factory also stated, “The entire cast, including the four main cast members, showed great synergy and chemistry at the first script reading, as if it were an actual shoot. We are trying our best to make a great drama, so please look forward to it.”

“She Was Pretty” will air on MBC in September, after the completion of “Scholar Who Walks the Night.”

really cant wait for the drama! hehe.. wow seems most of the lead already filming for drama but siwon oppa still not back from china (coz there's no pict of him in incheon) unless he being ninja like he sometimes do to back to seoul for filming drama haha..

@psyposeidon thank you for Jung Eum unnie picture! she looks so pretty with long hair and i really want to see her long hair in this drama :lol:

MBC Daum Cafe Update 'She Was Pretty' , Siwon picture :wub:

150811-siwon.jpg

i got this picture from Super Junior's fansite and im sure there's other picture from all cast especially the main casts. but i cant read 

korean :( so i cant post other cast picture in here. but here's the link : http://cafe.daum.net/mbcshe 

maybe friends in here who can read korean able to post other pictures :D

Archived