kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also whats the meaning of WAC and mimiduel? :blink: is it an abbreviation for something?? 

mimideul is the name of the fans from KMHM

Thanks @ororomunroe and @Sarang21 :D

mimideul how did you guys thought of that name? :blink: 

@kasmic,  Who came up with this name ? I find it rather cute but do anyone knows what it really means besides the meaning of KMHM fans..  I look up the meaning and actually it's perfect name it's like a duel considering this drama and KMHM  Kudos to whomever thought of this name..

cYSXvg5.png everyone  ERulf2w.gif

@kyunii88 Oh dear, lost a bet huh sis? Lucky thing you didn't have to strip down to your bday suit ipOc4rC.gif (and yes, feel free to use them wherever you want) 

@evie7 A big hello to you too  QqB5OjV.pngYes our OTP here is awesome. I can alr feel their chemie and funny bones tickling us all...can't wait!

I bet we will all have a lot of laughs when the drama hits the air...and us! And and and..are we gonna FINALLY have the chance to say this to PRETTY HJE? You're UGLY and we lovee it HvTZszM.gifuiPuRvl.gif

It was from korean fans who got name mimideul ^^ from me and me plus deul (everybody), that's why in yhe last eps chadohyun got a deal with mimi pharmacy (as fans service)... 길미히미 became 미미  ^^

As in soompi we used to call ourself kmhm family right?

@ororomunroe chingu.. the first page looking so good. ... thank you.. I love yhe color :) 

Also whats the meaning of WAC and mimiduel? :blink: is it an abbreviation for something?? 

mimideul is the name of the fans from KMHM

@kasmic,  Who came up with this name ? I find it rather cute but do anyone knows what it really means besides the meaning of KMHM fans..  I look up the meaning and actually it's perfect name it's like a duel considering this drama and KMHM  Kudos to whomever thought of this name..

I don`t know who came up with the name but it was even mentioned in the last episode of the drama

the revised Romanization of the name is Kilmi, Hilmi so they put the the two mi together and deul is to indicate that it´s plural

@Kasmic @kyunii88 

I've added the countdown to the 1st post. I've even matched your colour scheme chingu :P

46 days to go! :sweatingbullets:

chingu~ thank youuuuu

ugly-chick-smiley-08.gif 

we must pass 1,5 month to meet pokemon ally again~

@jadecloudmuhahahah no need for that, and i have to keep it for a week....kyahahhha and thank you sis...you really help us to understand hangul, really appreciated it....xoxoxo kisses

ugly-chick-smiley-15.gifugly-chick-smiley-27.gif

@Kasmic Jisung was said in wrap up party KMHM...he said fans of KMHM called themselves as MiMi deul

Mi Mi : from Kil Mi Hil Mi (hangul romanization)

Deul : people

Our chingu yaqiyuki had translated it here---->

Cr : yaqiyuki

Thank you @evie7 for the shout out & @kyuni99 for starting the thread. :D

So happy that our favourite brother & sister reunited for a new drama and this time, as lover!

They have wonderful chemistry in KMHM, so I'm looking forward to their chemistry again in this new drama.

Annyeong to all chingus from KMHM thread, happy so see all of u again :D

javW6X.jpg

rIe0ep.jpgLbjvRu.gifLbjvRu.gifLbjvRu.gifLbjvRu.gif

I think it would be awesome if they had Ji Sung to do a special appearance.. I'm sure they could fit him in here some where 

@Sarang21, @delfin, @valsava and @kyunii88

Thanks all for the clarification. That's so interesting and cute too. I now vaguely remember seeing that in JiSung's fan meetings after KMHM. :D

Also I love all your new avatars.. ahem @valsava I believe you made a bet too. Be fair now hahaha! ;)

@kasmic,  Refresh my memory what bet..? 

I think it would be awesome if they had Ji Sung to do a special appearance.. I'm sure they could fit him in here some where 

Thanks all for the clarification. That's so interesting and cute too. I now vaguely remember seeing that in JiSung's fan meetings after KMHM. :D

Also I love all your new avatars.. ahem @valsava I believe you made a bet too. Be fair now hahaha! ;)

Yes I agree it would be awesome if JiSung appears.. I hope he has the time too as he has taken time off to be with his family. I think a day or less of shooting wont be too much will it? 

As for the bet.. really valsava have you forgotten? According to my records, I believe your bet was twin sisters in the Mask thread... :phew:

Yes I agree it would be awesome if JiSung appears.. I hope he has the time too as he has taken time off to be with his family. I think a day or less of shooting wont be too much will it? 

As for the bet.. really valsava have you forgotten? According to my records, I believe your bet was twin sisters in the Mask thread... :phew:

@kasmic,  That bet no I didn't forget that doppleganger BS I don't buy it it's no way will her dad just sit there and not say something to her about how much they look alike.. He should have been asking question I still think her mom had something to do with him in the past but now that he's in politics he can't afford a scandal..

Well I'm just waiting for this drama to start so we can just as much fun as we did in KMHM thread That was the first thread I would wake up to and hopefully this one will be the same..  This kind pf puts me in the remind of birth of a beauty..   

You know I was just lol with the synopsis saying when Hwang Jung Eum (Kim Hye Jin) becomes ugly when her family goes bankrupt, not funny about her father dying though. But I couldn't do a thing but SMH (Shake My Head) to a fact that I can't wait to see this drama!!

You know I was just lol with the synopsis saying when Hwang Jung Eum (Kim Hye Jin) becomes ugly when her father goes bankrupt, I couldn't do a thing but SMH (Shake My Head) to a fact that I can't wait to see this drama!!

Well good day to you @suchadiva42, Nice of you to grace us with your presences, I know it do sounds funny that a person turns ugly and broke at the same time.. Life must be really hard.. LOL Don't it put you in the remind of the reverse BOAB..

@kasmic,  That bet no I didn't forget that doppleganger BS I don't buy it it's no way will her dad just sit there and not say something to her about how much they look alike.. He should have been asking question I still think her mom had something to do with him in the past but now that he's in politics he can't afford a scandal..

Well I'm just waiting for this drama to start so we can just as much fun as we did in KMHM thread That was the first thread I would wake up to and hopefully this one will be the same..  This kind pf puts me in the remind of birth of a beauty..   

Hahaha! well I guess we will never know - BS or not kekeke...

How do you think this drama reminds you of BOAB? in that drama she had plastic surgery to change her whole appearance and this one isnt I think HJE will turned ugly over time because of her genetics or bankruptcy (so it says) and Im guessing PSJ just blossomed over time - grew up, lost heaps of weight (maybe became a gym fanatic)  and looks like a hot model as a result of it. What other similarities do you see? 

I thought of Ugly Betty Korean style since the setting will most likely be in global fashion magazine company. Siwon as the editorial chief (or higher status), perhaps HJE is working under him, PSJ models for the magazine.... hmmm bring back his modelling days hahaha!

637a45f172734660c78de8a15b385e06.jpg he looks like a pimp there lol!d54f2497efabd7e1749d185b8b4a4340.jpg but much better here. 

Cr to Marie Clarie and High Cut Magazine

You know I was just lol with the synopsis saying when Hwang Jung Eum (Kim Hye Jin) becomes ugly when her father goes bankrupt, I couldn't do a thing but SMH (Shake My Head) to a fact that I can't wait to see this drama!!

Well good day to you @suchadiva42, Nice of you to grace us with your presences, I know it do sounds funny that a person turns ugly and broke at the same time.. Life must be really hard.. LOL Don't it put you in the remind of the reverse BOAB..

@valsava" My Chingu good day as well and so glad to be here on this thread in which it's going to be fun, and as you've stated it sure does remind me of BOAB to a point where we certainly had a blast, so I'm looking forward to seeing Hwang Jung Eum along with the rest of the cast as well..

Hahaha! well I guess we will never know - BS or not kekeke...

How do you think this drama reminds you of BOAB? in that drama she had plastic surgery to change her whole appearance and this one isnt I think HJE will turned ugly over time because of her genetics or bankruptcy (so it says) and Im guessing PSJ just blossomed over time - grew up, lost heaps of weight (maybe became a gym fanatic)  and looks like a hot model as a result of it. What other similarities do you see? 

I thought of Ugly Betty Korean style since the setting will most likely be in global fashion magazine company. Siwon as the editorial chief (or higher status), perhaps HJE is working under him, PSJ models for the magazine.... hmmm bring back his modelling days hahaha!  

Cr to Marie Clarie and High Cut Magazine

@kasmic, Just the reverse ugly becomes beautiful, Beautiful become ugly. LOL Only difference ugly loses looks and money in BOAB Beauty lose money but also attracts money..    

@valsava" My Chingu good day as well and so glad to be here on this thread in which it's going to be fun, and as you've stated it sure does remind me of BOAB to a point where we certainly had a blast, so I'm looking forward to seeing Hwang Jung Eum along with the rest of the cast as well..

@suchadiva42,  The more I think about this drama the more comical it sounds HJE can be comical because she had me going in her role of KMHM her and Jisung was off the charts.. Her facial expressions was so funny.. LOL  Three of my favorite character in KMHM thread was Yuna Perry Park and the bad bot himself SS.. PP was cool until he starts to play with his bomb making crap but he could party with the best of them.. Poor HJE had and all night-er with him the poor girl hardly got any sleep, I think they should bring Ji Sung back just to chase PSJ as Yuna. it would be and interesting turn of events for him.. LMAO    

Archived