kyunii88

Thank you @evie7 for the shout out. :D

I like the twins since KMHM, didn't expect them to reunite so soon.

Will catch this one since I am suffering from WAC withdrawal symptoms.:lol: When is this airing? 

@pandalover1 & @delfin my dearies are in this too?! :w00t:

@valsava  the president is in the house! We can always count on @kyunii88B)

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @evie7 for the shout out. :D

I like the twins since KMHM, didn't expect them to reunite so soon.

Will catch this one since I am suffering from WAC withdrawal symptoms.:lol: When is this airing? 

@pandalover1 & @delfin my dearies are in this too?! :w00t:

@valsava  the president is in the house! We can always count on @kyunii88B)

according to @kyunii88 it will be aired after scholar, so 5 weeks again, :D.... 

Thank you very much for all coming here....lets make this thread feels like our home and friendly to all members

@valsava @Sarang21 @riribl @mcleen @d3in @minhye1822 @pandalover1 @Mayiya and @icemaid (sis! Congrats as a legend^^)

@evie7 @delfin thank you for roll call....you two my saviours hhaahahhaaha

@ororomunroe thank you for articles and roll call and added soompi rules (ouchh i forgot to add it...hhahaha)

@Kasmic thank you for awesome pokemon goodies

@jadecloud hi sis...we meet again and thank you for coming, i just back from my trip...and cant help to make pokemon ally thread....lol

@SUNlight02 thank you for coming and for the twins photo....cant wait too for our reunion here^^

this is update from HJE and PSJ instagram, idk when they start filming, since SWWTN already passed 7th episode.

and for those who curious about the writer and director i found their profile here :

Writer

http://asianwiki.com/Jo_Sung-Hee

Director

http://asianwiki.com/Jung_Dae-Yoon_-_director

@delfin

Oppa is the lead now? Finally! He deserves it! 

They had great chemistry in KMHM, by the way I want to see a new choreography Team Rocket.

PS1. Poor Ahn Yoona. She will not be happy with the new drama. :lol:

PS2. 

@mcleen

Chingu! Good to see you here. ^_^

I'm actually happy that Park Seo Joon is finally leading in a primetime slot! Definitely deserves it! I first saw him in DH2! He has gone such a long way!! Hard work pays off!! Hohohohohohohohohoh! i miss the team rocket thing! so adorable! 

@kyunii88 i hope they start filming soon, atleast they'll have sometime! don't want them to suffer too much of the live filming period.. goshhh it's gonna be tiring!!

@delfin

They had great chemistry in KMHM, by the way I want to see a new choreography Team Rocket.

PS2. 

@mcleen

I'm actually happy that Park Seo Joon is finally leading in a primetime slot! Definitely deserves it! I first saw him in DH2! He has gone such a long way!! Hard work pays off!! Hohohohohohohohohoh! i miss the team rocket thing! so adorable! 

@kyunii88 i hope they start filming soon, atleast they'll have sometime! don't want them to suffer too much of the live filming period.. goshhh it's gonna be tiring!!

wooo just realised he acted in DH 2 with Kang Sora....i havent watched it since i was on my hiatus mode at that time...hahhaha....i believe he will also contributes to make OST like he did in KMHM before....

yuppa sis...its tiring to do live-shoot....i hope they would start soon, since SWWTN in the halfway now~

@delfin

PS2. 

@mcleen

wooo just realised he acted in DH 2 with Kang Sora....i havent watched it since i was on my hiatus mode at that time...hahhaha....i believe he will also contributes to make OST like he did in KMHM before....

yuppa sis...its tiring to do live-shoot....i hope they would start soon, since SWWTN in the halfway now~

Next year maybe he should reunite with Sora. They both have grown so much since DH2. :D

HJE has got the summer tan! B)

Guest flanrabin

@evie7 onnie already calling out,, i will try to mentioned who i remember, :)@sa0irse @LoVeCartier @RieNguyen @kara_mella @vynenitsuga, @MissSquint @uglypearl @Lunkera @cityhunterlee @secretgirl @minibunny @flanrabin i still have other, but i can't mention name now, :(,, will edit later :D 

and @pandalover1

thank you for calling out me... Daebak..

have been away from soompi a while, and now.. got really good news..

already exciting waiting for sibling chemistry again... oww.. KMHM feel on the way..

@delfin

PS2. 

@mcleen

Next year maybe he should reunite with Sora. They both have grown so much since DH2. :D

HJE has got the summer tan! B)

Seo Joon Sora reunion next year!? Why not! Sounds good to me! 

HJE is so pretty!!! :wub:

friends.. 

OMG i feel so happy happy happy happy that my favourite idol & man CHOI SIWON become a part of new drama SHE WAS PRETTY! :wub::wub:

really cant wait to see his acting together with our Hwang Jung Eum unnie and Park Seo Joon oppa.. * CRIES *

i feelll soooooo happy.. heheh..

thank youu @@kyunii88 for open this thread :lol: also @evie7 for mentioned me to join this thread.. yay!!

cant wait for the drama.. :phew:

Thank you, @kyunii88, for opening this thread! Though I thought that it would be weird for HJE and PSJ to become a couple in this show since they look better as siblings in KMHM (da best!!), i am still looking forward to their will-be-different chemistry onscreen as couple! 

And, yay, for Siwon joining in the casts! Looking forward even more, though i don't wanna expect anything much. xD

And, oh, nice to meet you all! :D

@pandalover1 @valsava @evie7  @icemaid @delfin @SUNlight02 and others whose names I've missed ... hello sistaaass :) 

A lil OT...

Wow, I see many Warmers here as well, not just KMHMers...or is it one and the same? Warmers or  KMHMers or PACkers or QUACKers?...hehe. I feel kinda sorry to Warmers that I went AWOL towards the mid-end of JJ and GW's romance that was interrupted by mayor and what's that gal's name. Real life demanded my time and I had to choose among the couple of dramas... Anyway, I was always doing catch ups and backtracks I was just enjoying the interesting and wacky comments and updates :) Believe me, I'm still stuck at the WooJoo finale kiss scene (it's daebak! one of the best OTP kisses so far)...er...I cheated by skipping some eps and some pages...soon I will go back to catch up and backtrack again.

And also,if there'll be a WnC Season 2 with WooJoo, perhaps as a married couple with kids, ahhh, I'll definitely watch them adorb us out :) 

For Now I can't :blink: for HJE and PSJ chemistry is too good...hehe

Back to PSJ being the main lead, Oh yes, it's about time! And besides HJE and KSR, I think he'd be great with Han Groo too, like they were in One Warm Word, but supporting leads then. So, let them all be main OTP someday. For now, HJE and PSJ, fighting!

@kyunii88 thank you for starting the thread,, and waving hi to familiar faces here.

Park Yuhwan To Appear In ‘She Was Pretty’

3g6di87vz6jrmass4l853ojy4owcqpai.jpg

Park Yuhwan was casted in MBC drama ‘She Was Pretty’.

CJeS Entertainment said, “Park Yuhwan will be playing the role of Kim Joon Woo in MBC drama ‘She Was Pretty’. Since he took about a 1-year hiatus, the news raised the fans’ expectations.”

‘She Was Pretty’ was a story of a woman who lived like a princess in a rich family, but became a typical girl as her family failed its business and a man who became a perfect man behind his past.

In the drama, Park Yuhwan will play the role of Kim Joon Woo who is fashion team’s assistant of global fashion magazine ‘The Most’. He will be the mascot of the editing team with his appearance and stylish fashion sense.

Meanwhile, ‘She Was Pretty’ will be aired in September.

Source

Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, Go Jun Hee confirmed alongside Siwon as the leads for drama 'She Was Pretty'

July 30, 2015 @ 12:22 am

Siwon_1438216453_af_org.jpg

All four of the talented stars who were considering roles in the upcoming drama 'She Was Pretty' have been confirmed and are preparing for filming! That means Hwang Jung EumPark Seo JoonGo Jun Hee as well as Super Junior's Siwon are cast as the four leads. Just by this cast, this drama already looks like it'll be good!

'She Was Pretty' is a romantic comedy about Hwang Jung Eum's character, who was a rich and pretty girl but grows up into a woman who doesn't have the looks, wealth or 'specs' (qualifications). Park Seo Joon plays a pitiful and chubby guy who grows up into a model-like perfect man.

Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon will be reuniting after their drama 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. Park Seo Joon has also been bumped up to leading man status for this drama!

Go Jun Hee will play Hwang Jung Eum's best friend. When Hwang Jung Eum's character asks Go Jun Hee's character to pretend to be her to meet Park Seo Joon, things get complicated.

Siwon will play a feature editor who is said to be cheeky, deceitful, and free-spirited. He's also been staying at a hotel suite long-term for an undisclosed reason.

cr: allkpop

Guest nazzy1109

omo omo what is this !!!!! a forum already !!! glad to be here early on !!!!! chinguduel............thank u sooooo much for summoning me here !!!!!!!!

Guest nazzy1109

thank u soooo much @kyunii88 for starting the thread !!! i'm beyond excited !!! :D

annyeong @evie7 , @delfin , @valsava unni, @Sarang21 , @mcleen , @Kasmic , @ororomunroe , @icemaid , @SUNlight02 , @andy78 ............my fellow mimideul !!! smileys-wants-a-big-hug-smiley-emoticon.

annyeong to other awesome chingus here whom i might have not got introduced to before......... @riribl , @d3in , @minhye1822 , @jadecloud , @pandalover1 , @Mayiya , @flanrabin , @siena407 , @evelynray , @irilight !! xoxo-smiley-emoticon.gif

@jadecloud annyeong !! off topic convo

It's alright! you were busy, but atleast you managed to catch up some of it, the important one is the kiss scene.. kekeke! you know what i too am still fixated at it! Can't get over their chemistry!

I wonder if they're gonna put seo joon in a fat suit or use a different actor or child actor?.. It will be funny if they use a fat suit tho.. kekek!:D 

@jadecloud annyeong !! off topic convo

Hidden Content

I wonder if they're gonna put seo joon in a fat suit or use a different actor or child actor?.. It will be funny if they use a fat suit tho.. kekek!:D 

That will be funny to have PSJ in a fat suit. Kekeke! :D

Im also interested in how they will make HJE "not pretty".. please no fat suit for her like her past drama "Incarnation of Money" or the hair perm in Full House 2. :crazy: But I give her credit for sure as not many actresses would like to turn themselves ugly for a drama role. I hope they create something different. Can't wait to see what they can do. 5 weeks to wait... man and I thought the weekly waits of upcoming eps were tough :crazy:

But looking forward to hearing more news on this drama. The plot is getting more interesting esp as they introduce us with the other actors/ actresses and their roles. Global fashion magazine hmmm... are they going with "Ugly Betty"-  maybe?

Archived