kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kyunii88, Yay!!!cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.giffilming has begun or @Kasmic they could be filming the teasers. Hopfully both, we are seeing some progress, filming = pics of the filming. It seems to me they must have already had the first script readingpanda-emoticon-65.gifI am so ready to see our OTP in action, lately I've been watching melos so it will be nice to watch a romcom. 

Guest psyposeidon

@kyunii88, Yay!!!cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.giffilming has begun or @Kasmic they could be filming the teasers. Hopfully both, we are seeing some progress, filming = pics of the filming. It seems to me they must have already had the first script readingpanda-emoticon-65.gifI am so ready to see our OTP in action, lately I've been watching melos so it will be nice to watch a romcom. 

Could you point out some good melos, had my fill of watching romcoms...^_^ I need to recharge before I watch this..:lol: Thanks in advance..

This is strange - just because I see so many familiar Names here - I feel like I went back to Kill me / Heal me Times - and I can´t wait this Drama to start - not only for the Actors and the Drama but because of this Thread too. As I said - I normaly don´t write comments before a Drama started - but I just noticed that I keep to check this Thread to see who is already here.

So happy to see our Team Rocket - and so happy to share all my thoughts about it with you again. I hope I can find something to investigate and I just feel like it will be amazing again. I will only miss Ji Sung - thats for sure.

wow1 onion head

This is strange - just because I see so many familiar Names here - I feel like I went back to Kill me / Heal me Times - and I can´t wait this Drama to start - not only for the Actors and the Drama but because of this Thread too. As I said - I normaly don´t write comments before a Drama started - but I just noticed that I keep to check this Thread to see who is already here.

So happy to see our Team Rocket - and so happy to share all my thoughts about it with you again. I hope I can find something to investigate and I just feel like it will be amazing again. I will only miss Ji Sung - thats for sure.

wow1 onion head

They seem to miss him too ))) Main character (PSJ) name Ji Sung ))) Full name, however, Ji Sung Joon, but still funny ))) 

wow1 onion head

They seem to miss him too ))) Main character (PSJ) name Ji Sung ))) Full name, however, Ji Sung Joon, but still funny ))) 

Yes - it feels like they give him a Place too - like a tribute to him. hell yes onion head

Thats why I wrote in my first comment - he - Seo Joon - will not only take his Woman - he will take his name too. ;)

But they really make it difficult for us to forget about the secret Rival in the Background. evil smile onion head

Just to say it - @plappi great to see that you will work on it for your People again!

@Kasmic @evie7 here is my answer....:w00t:

First Script Reading

sorry for low quality pic...will find another good one^^

Cr: PSJ DC Gallery

Ps: so, the logo is changed to what i posted before.this one seems too ordinary, though.

Cr : HJE's gallery

why i cant see the picture?

me too :blink:

@kyunii88 thank you chingu for script reading pics, but seems we don't have any news translate for it

I can see the pics but I use my phone.. usually I can't see if I use mylaptop :D 

i'll find the translated one...hahhhaa.because english websites are always coming late:sweatingbullets:

I use my mobile phone too~

I use google translate, HJE stated for her character :

"I feel like this work is very enjoyable on-site. This charming character, as many of you I wish I'd sympathetic and pleasant to look at," she said.

thank youu @kyunii88 for the link :wub:

yayy! finally there's a picture.. :phew:

150810-siwon.jpg

btw siwon oppa gonna back super soon from to the fore film promotion. he mentioned about she was pretty drama on his instragram this morning.. HAHA.. 

i wonder why august seems sooo long.. really cant wait to see 1st episode of she was pretty.. 

i've been searching bts picture of jung eum unnie.. but still doesnt have any of pictures. :blink:

gonna post it if there's any of pict soon :P

@siena407 thank you for better quality pic, and they will be broadcast in September 16^^

These what i got from the news: 

1.They already held first script reading a month ago in MBC Sang-am Building.

2. Csw will play as an editor Kim Sin Hyuk who is funny and play with his draw attention of  appearance. He also said he will try to be funny and give a good memories in their interview.

3.In the news they also stated the actors will brought many witty and comedic scenes, and Shin Dong Mi who will play as a serious character here (as a fashion encyclopedia).

Source 

@psyposeidon, When it comes to melos the first one that comes to my mind is Secret. I just finished watching Mask by the same writer and loved it too. Here's a few more titles

The Thorn Birds, Baker King, Time Between Dog and Wolf are few of my other favs

@kyunii88 Thank you for the pics! 

I just found this a few mins ago.

I will come back here in September when this air ! Excited to see Hwang Jung-eum  though I am a bit :vicx: about Siwon.
This is a good opportunity for Park Seo-joon.
I am still suffering from KMHM after-effects and watching again :wub: 

See you all in September !

p/s : Mask was kind of blah for me but it is really hard to find a good drama these days.

Archived