kyunii88

Guest rebrebreb

I may be late on these news, so please be understanding :sweatingbullets:
but the two confirmed! Surprised to see this going through, but glad I did not watch or like Kill Me Heal Me enough to get acquainted with their old characters. The whole sibling thing would weird me out.. Pinocchio was strange enough, and they weren't even blood related.

interested to see how they'll do this show.. I'll watch the first few episodes before deciding B)

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nazzy1109

i'll try summoning others from KMHM forum if they got missed...........welcome to the reunion of the Oh twins.......Hwang Jung Eum & Park Seo Joon as the OTP in the new drama She Was Pretty to follow currently airing drama Scholar Who Walks The Night.............hope u r excited about this reunion as much as we all r !!!

@lclarakl , @titimaac @Ruellitha95 , @vynenitsuga , @ivydei , @SunShiineve , @luluiii , @eka1983 , @tjliliana , @EltaD , @love_sakura02 , @sihams , @FerizL , @bluenix_me , @jane_pol_stv , @Hannahmiriam , @theayanamirin , @BelitskayaA , @R89CuteSmile , @annelim , @beingdramatic , @Hesperide , @arto , @babydrawers , @HanaY , @keller07 , @docster6 , @ilikeph0 , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @-_JiYeon_-1430293120 , @joxx , @humbeggar , @mappyminho , @Sunset90 , @kadernyahch , @limv , @cecilia , @honeyjoo , @echevallier1_at_gmail.com_stv , @SHEIDA_GHANBARI , @angelklove ,

big-hug-smiley-face.gif spread-love-with-hugs.gif

@rebrebreb welcome to the SWP forum chingu !!! hope u can join us in the fun & excitement :D

Guest ilchul

thank you @kyunii88 for starting this thread I was wating for it :D

and thank you @evie7 for the shout out, I'm deffenitly in with our wonder twins :lol: finally ORO will get the girl :lol: 

Hi to all our chingus from KMHM thread I can see that alot of our chingus are here :D

Annyeong @evie7 thank you very much for the invitation. Wow a Hwang Jung Eum and Park Seo Joon's new drama??? Definitely I want to watch. HJE has been my fave actress since Secret and Park Seo Joon since Witch's Love. OMG I just remember!!! Both HJE and PSJ were siblings in Kill Me Heal Me...wow this time they can be a couple :wub:

@jadecloud annyeong !! off topic convo

Hidden Content

I wonder if they're gonna put seo joon in a fat suit or use a different actor or child actor?.. It will be funny if they use a fat suit tho.. kekek!:D 

That will be funny to have PSJ in a fat suit. Kekeke! :D

Im also interested in how they will make HJE "not pretty".. please no fat suit for her like her past drama "Incarnation of Money" or the hair perm in Full House 2. :crazy: But I give her credit for sure as not many actresses would like to turn themselves ugly for a drama role. I hope they create something different. Can't wait to see what they can do. 5 weeks to wait... man and I thought the weekly waits of upcoming eps were tough :crazy:

But looking forward to hearing more news on this drama. The plot is getting more interesting esp as they introduce us with the other actors/ actresses and their roles. Global fashion magazine hmmm... are they going with "Ugly Betty"-  maybe?

The problem that I had with the fat suit in that drama were her hands they were huge and didn´t fit her frame :blink: but appart from that I didn`t think that she looked that bad in it :D

@nazzy1109 ROFL that was genius crazy-monkey-emoticon-154.gif ...but it will be realy weird when she called him Ji Sung-sshi

Guest ilchul

@nazzy1109 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chingu you're killing me :lol: she better call him Sung Joon ssi because it will be too hard for me to hold my self from laughing out loud everytime she would call him Ji Sung Joon ssi :lol: 

it's off topic but I REALLY miss Ji Sung ssi :( I want to see him in another drama :(

Mian but i'm hoping we'll get load of scenes with uri male leads shirtless.. after all seojoon's character will definitely have a transformation, so i'm sure he'll have to show some skin.. *cough cough* :w00t::w00t::phew::P:rolleyes:

and we have Siwon too.. gorgeous face gorgeous bodehhhh too! ;)

2013052701002051800168591.jpgsw29.jpg

miahnae.. my eoniess already know me well @jadecloud @kyunii88 @delfin @icemaid and my tendency to undress the male leads.. :phew:

No wonder i've got so many notif....hahahhaha....our reunion really starts now....our chatterbox mode is on now:D:w00t:

thank you for coming guys and also for all your goodies^^

@ilchul @anagard @alekaonu @irilight @rebrebreb @andy78 @flanrabin @siena407 @evelynray

And our antic dongsaeng @nazzy1109 strikes again with her jokes....LMAO....PSJ would never get his hands off from Jisung hahhahaha~

@Kasmic @pandalover1 here actress who wore fat suit in their past movie/drama.....would HJE also wearing this? Since PSJ is swan in adult life....another ugly appearance for HJE....i get enough for her ramyun hair in Full House, though.

example fat suit

IU

wVR8R5TWWdiW2sYfxtbXWP1Ipmfdm9LUWHfjp1rf

Kim So Yeon

fO58TF9Ub9Ygw5p9bpYDm1AAhEU8eXF73ZzkD76c

Kim Ah Joong

pcnrcKDxhgYEGM5nYp4WJ56XY65DmjQsxvomvcr7

Hi chingus, I'm newcomer here :)

unfortunately I wasn't been able to catch up with KMHM air time :( but this time I hope I can make it on this thread ^_^

Thanks for everyone sharing all the updates and funny stuffs :wub:

(September 16 - 2015) still long time to go  :tears: can't we get it earlier :rolleyes: ... *sigh:(

@pandalover1   I am very pleased with what I see crazy-monkey-emoticon-089.gif

@pandalover1 aiiiiiigoooo my dongsaeng.....the drama hasnt started yet and we already stripping all male leads.......hahhhahaah.....its great to have male leads who has gorgoeus face and swooning body....

this is really second alliance between PAC and Quack Pack after WAC....lol

notes:

both PAC and Quack Pack are pervy clubs in their respective thread (Dr.Stranger and Kill Me Heal Me)

Special mention for @ruzikie as an owner of QuackPack:D

Guest nazzy1109

who got the hots for these two ???!!!

tumblr_nfnhqmSSaI1rcoad1o1_1280_zpsybr3q

005TQfsbjw1epr40mnn2aj30f00mhdir_zpsplg9park-seo-joon_zpsio2p18do.jpg

youre-hot-smiley-emoticon.gif 

Guest ilchul

WHAT AM I SEEING NOW!!! :o the PAC opened it's doors from now? :lol: what would happen whe the drama starts then? :D

@Seiran029 wilcome to this thread chingu :) I hope you have a great time with us here :D

thank u soooo much @kyunii88 for starting the thread !!! i'm beyond excited !!! :D

annyeong @evie7 , @delfin , @valsava unni, @Sarang21 , @mcleen , @Kasmic , @ororomunroe , @icemaid , @SUNlight02 , @andy78 ............my fellow mimideul !!! smileys-wants-a-big-hug-smiley-emoticon.

annyeong to other awesome chingus here whom i might have not got introduced to before......... @riribl , @d3in , @minhye1822 , @jadecloud , @pandalover1 , @Mayiya , @flanrabin , @siena407 , @evelynray , @irilight !! xoxo-smiley-emoticon.gif

@nazzy1109,@pandalover1/,@kasmic,@andy78,@icemaid,  And All Other I fail To Not Mention Welcome Aboard

@nazzy1109,  Wow the PR team didn't waste anytime spreading out leads sex appeal now who could turn they heads away from all that.. 

Archived