kyunii88

• Replies 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest namibi

Hello everyone, namibi here! A huge fan of HJE's acting in KMHM and even more in Secret. Decided to jump on board!

I'm curious how they're going to execute the whole 'ugly gene' thing, cause HJE isn't that bad... geeky classes and ill-fitting clothes? Maybe a bit of SFX makeup? Wrinkles? That's going to be hard to do.

Staying off currently-airing dramas for a while. I hope this doesn't disappoint me like most of the currently-airing and just-finished dramas I've been watching! I've ran out of good things to watch :'(

BVZxFLL.png

sJHfdmQ.jpg

OMGosh! @kyunii88 @kasmic what a couple of photos of PSJ!vEw4dLI.gif Thanks chingu/mimideul! And what's happening with fab-bodied PSJ?

meKSEqH.gifCAUTION: ONLY FOR +19s and NON-BABIES...read on...kk 

Why is he looking all 'alert' ... *erhem erhem...can I say this? I mean I know many of you are just 'babies still in diapers' LOL...me too, still a baby in diaper LOL*wink* 

I mean his nips...LOL. Did photographer pinch him before the shoot, or he had to do 100 push ups? And who cropped off the second pimpie pic? I mean....erhem..... 

meKSEqH.gifsorry pervy me getting all droolsydrooling_emoticon_qoobee_agapi_by_goloop LOLOLOL

P0TR9cJ.gif

Guest psyposeidon

@kyunii88,  Thanks for the thread opening, Did this drama get a name change already any I'm a big fan of HJE so I'm in 

I too became a huge fan of Hwang Jung Eum. Since the first episodes from KMHM, Outside the club, her reactions to SeGi's confession was simply mind blowing.:w00t: And when she's wondering what kind of drama is going on, from Rom-Com to Action, to "Boya, Ero-ya", "Bromance-ya" :D Her interactions with her mother were so wonderful.... She really pulls it off... 

Since then i have noticed that she is really underrated as an actress, but who cares we few guys will love her even more soo....:wub:

Hello KMHM CHINGU *0* !! OF COURSE I'M IN !! ^.~

tumblr_ns30u9yKwC1tzoqq7o2_500.gif

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE WITH U GUYS IN THIS TOPIC AGAIN ! *0*

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THOSE CRAZY AND ADORABLE TWINS Haha *v*

I was waiting for them to confirm since they were in talk for the roles and when I heard they accepted I was Like

tumblr_njgmjnw10m1sm6bmao4_250.gif!!!!

SO SO HAPPY ! CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER ! *0* <3 <3

I hope there'll be A LOT of updates ! I'll come on this topic everyday to check ! xD

See you soon KMHM/SWP CHINGU ! :D

I just finished watching a drama that I had camped out in the thread for months. I just got that oh no it's over feeling:tears:. I'm so happy  @kyunii88, opened this one! kyunnii88 keep those pics coming my dear, I'm going to assist jadecloud with a thorough examination of them all.  I hope this will be a drama that leaves me feeling, 'oh no it's over' at the end like Mask.  I liked PSJ' performance in KMHM, he is a very talented actor and HJE does not get enough credit for being an excellent actress.  So I have high hopes for She Was Pretty.

@jadecloud, Lmao!!!  smiley-laughing025.gif Thank you for the Alert. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@delfin, It took me a little time to come up with an avi too. I have no clue on how to make them, let alone put writing on them like @Kasmic, @SUNlight02 and @kyunii88.  I think @ZarraJae must have lost too. Her avi is hilairious

Still there is no news from MBC

drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Lets enjoy PSJ's voice for now~:lol:

PSJ's voice recording for Witch Romance's OST swooooooonnnn he looks manly~

And in KMHM's OST

A good review from Witch Romance, PSJ is so good in there and so hawt with their romance, i hope the same with HJE later~

http://thefangirlverdict.com/2014/07/15/review-witchs-romance/

And HJE's singing skill

Hopefully they also join for making SWP's OST.

@jadecloud @evie7 gift for both of you, waiting your thorough examinations:D

WARNING HOT PICTURES AHEAD.....Kids dont open thisB)

2013052701002051800168591.jpg

IIGmDjoIkcCdPEViEVBQXd0y9Ynd_cmPCO6UPX8Z

BsVWi7hCcAA6pMV.png

b3YPUbb1pETWjyTT3nomTeRJfm9kv0C57ghqKS5v

cr pics and video :  owner/as tagged

Another cast join....

image_readtop_2015_738123_14384124712053

I think this drama would have so many funny scenes...looking at Siwon past drama and also this actress.

I'll meet her again after Mask....hahhaha i hope she also funny in here~

She will act as  editor-in-chief in fashion magazine.

Source:

http://m.mk.co.kr/entertain/headline/2015/738123

http://mnews.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?total_id=18365692&cloc=joongang%7Cext%7Cgooglenews

@kyunii88 your pictures are wuutzss :wub: ... since I am not kids, I open it, lol

usually @pandalover1 like pic like that, :D ....

@evie7 I can't think of new pic, so I just became twin ^^ I'm not doppelganger of kyunii88 for the record... lol

my twin....if you visit the website fangirlverdict, you'll be served so many sizzling hot pics and vids....i get to know PSJ is such a good kisser in there.....omooooo cant imagine our sibling locking lips.....LOL

@kyunii88., Thank you for posting PSJ's songs:wub: I was so caught up in KMHM that I did not realize how good of a singer he is.  I just may have too check him out in Witches Romance. I'm happy he is getting the lead in a network drama. He deserves it. I guess MBC isn't going to update us anytime soon. Oh well, we are going to be left to our own devices, choco abs, cough, cough and cough, cough lots of perviness. I just checked out The Fangirl Verdict. there are lots of PSJ goodies there.cdRcBve.jpg 

I want to give a shout out to @Athena416, @malika82, @Kehinde and @TRAN to join us to help beat those 'oh no the dramas over' blues.

@kyunii88., Thank you for posting PSJ's songs:wub: I was so caught up in KMHM that I did not realizse how good of a singer he is.  I just may have too check him out in Witches Romance. I'm happy he is getting the lead in a network drama. He deserves it. I guess MBC isn't going to update us anytime soon. Oh well, we are going to left to our own devices, choco abs, cough, cough and cough, cough lots of perviness. I just checked out The Fangirl Verdict. there are lots of PSJ goodies there. 

I want to give a shout out to @Athena416, @malika82, @Kehinde and @TRAN to join us to help beat those 'oh no the dramas over' blues.

Hi I'm here

Thanks for the suggestion @evie7. This drama seems real interesting. I think I'll be lurking around the thread for awhile. Hope to see other Maskers here.

Guest Athena416

@evie7 Thanks for summoning me here! :) 

Actually, @SUNlight02 is persuading me to join this thread too..haha..cute..

Hi everyone :) (fellow Maskers, KMHM fans or mimideuls, WAC fans and all not mentioned)

I'm Athena and although I'm a big fan of Soo Ae, I also like Hwang Jung Eum as an actress. Although I can't promise that I'll be here always, I will certainly watch She Was Pretty..

And who knows? What I like about the leads here is I can ship them all I want because they're both single and there's a high possibility for them to end up together because they've already known each other and worked before.

I may just come back with my statement above If ever they really end up together..haha..(Shipper already)

MARK MY WORDS!!!

67604682.jpg

Annyeonghaseyo :)

I just finished KMHM just this morning. I should have watch it when it airs...oh well. I always adores Hwang Jung Eum and i love her chemistry with Park Seo Joon. Glad they took up as the main lead roles! Oh can Ji Sung make a cameo please? If it's possible, since this drama airs on MBC, let Ji Sung appear as Ahn Yo Na. But that's that. I already wanting to see this "reel twins" pairs soon ;)

Thanks for this thread @kyunii88

Guest psyposeidon

Awesomely hilarious scene from Kill Me Heal Me :D:D

Rin Jin dad," It won't go up"

Rin Jin and Mom," It's too small! "

Watch in HD  for full effect... Promise you it won't disappoint..

Aww...JS is feeling the cold now. He's (still trying to figure out which of the 7 LOL) gonna be left alone with RO and Omega getting together in SWP. LOL. I hope hope hope JS will get a cameo on SWP. I hope he'll be the one who gets dejected by PSJ ending up with HJE this time...hehe That'd be hilarious:D

XVNdHMk.png

Archived