[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Just by looking at those pictures of Ji Jin Hee's character pisses me off! Lol! Kim Hyun Joo's character must be really bad, so bad in order for him to cheat on her or else! Errr!

I wonder if this is another Temptation!

hope not!!!! that drama was so polarizing that there was so much madness and skirmishes on the thread which was almost more entertaining than the drama itself!.. you remember right??

• Like 8

Lol, @Lmangla! Hello by the way! Oh, I will never forget that thread! You remember the follow poster that decided to leave soompi! She still never return to this day! What a pity! I love her analysis!

I'm just glad it's Ji Jin Hee playing the male lead here and not ummm my Go Soo! Lmao!

• Like 7

Just by looking at those pictures of Ji Jin Hee's character pisses me off! Lol! Kim Hyun Joo's character must be really bad, so bad in order for him to cheat on her or else! Errr!

I wonder if this is another Temptation!

hope not!!!! that drama was so polarizing that there was so much madness and skirmishes on the thread which was almost more entertaining than the drama itself!.. you remember right??

Morning Lovers

I'm Also Hoping This Drama Also Don't Turn Out To Be Another Temptation,  When Husband And Wife Just Wanted Strange And Went About Getting It The Wrong Way..

I don't think this drama will turn out to be like that, This drama have mystery and a secret birth 

• Like 8

@ymiss, @Lmangla - I hope not either.  I sort of hope this scriptwriter can do a lot better

true, the key is writing. there are so many dramas where the characters annoy you so much that you want to throw something at them!!! and then there are dramas where we have no idea what on earth the characters are thinking. one keeps guessing and in the end of the drama, one is still left wondering why they did what they did. (temptation was like that -- combination of both 1 and 2).. but as you said @irilight, given this writer wrote scandal, am expecting it will be better. am watching twinkle twinkle and actually enjoying it...

• Like 7

You know what's funny, @Lmangla! Well, not funny but ummm since we're on Temptation, I'm currently watching Last and the screen writer of Last is no other than the same screen writer of Temptation! Lol! And so far, Last is pretty good! After all, the screen writer adapted Last from the original web toon's writer so maybe that's why! But I'm still not sure about the ending of Last though! Haha! I'll have to wait and see!

I'm glad you're enjoying Twinkle Twinkle, @Lmangla! I love that drama! Kim Suk Hoon!

Wait, I Have a Lover will have 50 episodes! Oh my, it better not be another Temptation then! Lmao!

• Like 6

Guest ororomunroe

So there's going to be infidelity after all? Sigh. I still have faith in the writer. Please don't disappoint us! 

Oh no we can't have a disappointment for this drama like @ororomunroe" said PLEASE DON'T DO IT...

I also agree that JI Jin Hee, Kim Hyun Joo, looks very lovely playing as a couple and I certainly can't wait for this drama to air. BTW" @ymiss" Hello, I'm so glad you're joining us here and to give your thoughts about this drama as well.

• Like 6

@Lmangla, oh - great to know about Twinkle Twinkle. I'll movie it up my List.

I also think that part of the arguments in Temptation was about the "validity" or "approval" of extra-marital affair to a point of breaking the marriage. I think based on what we read, that in this drama, although with many unknown turns, the couple are going to strengthen their relationship in the end. So in a sense - one can argue  that it is the opposite of Temptation on the face of it. More similar maybe to Warm Wards from a Kind Heart, but I am sure the treatment of the material will be totally different from the two very different writers.

@ymiss, I liked Kim Seok-Hoon in Ruby's Ring (but was not crazy about the drama, only liked the actors in it). It will be nice to see him again in Twinkle Twinkle. BTW - I also miss her. I liked her a lot on several thread we were on.

@ororomunroe, Here is the new plot that AsianWiki posted. I'll update page 1 with it.

Hae-Gang (Kim Hyun-Joo) is a successful lawyer, but she wants to become more successful. Due to her ambitions, her relationship with her husband, Jin-Eon (Ji Jin-Hee), deteriorates. At that his time, Jin-Eon meets Seol-Ri (Park Han-Byul) who attends the same graduate school. Her personality is pure and enthusiastic, like his wife Hae-Gang had in the past. Hae-Gang then has an accident and loses her memory. She meets Baek Seok (Lee Gyu-Han) and live as her younger twin sister Yong-Gi (Kim Hyun-Joo). 

@LHRCN, I love the new still of our OTP. Thank you!

Edited by irilight
  • Like 9

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Errr, @irilight! I don't like that plot the first time I read it! And I still don't like it the several times I read it after! Yet I keep coming back in here blahing along!

So just because she changed while being too focus on her career, he found her old self in a different woman! She saw, witnessed them, him and that woman! Later, she had an accident, lost her memory, was mistaken as her twin sister and started living as her twin sister instead! Then what! After she disappeared, he regretted what he did! He couldn't moved on! Boom, he met her again! Since she couldn't remember him, she starts to fall in love with him again and vice versa! Wow, this must be the gist of this drama according to asianwiki's plot!

Okay, I should just shut up and wait for episode one!

• Like 8

@ymiss, sorry, I only saw your other comment after I started uploading these. 

We are only speculating, based on little information. But I am sure there are many marriages that find themselves on the rocks when one partner get very involved in her /his career, and the other partner feels either left out or lonely.  Sometimes, it is not easy to balance career and marriage. 

I love that opening too...!  :wub:

박한별 김현주

박한별

김현주

Edited by irilight
  • Like 9