[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

I guess one should always prepare for what may happen unexpectedly in the future! One may think his/her boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife is their soulmate forever at the moment but that's not the case and it has proven to be wrong, to change later on!

Anyways, I enjoy reading every post in here!

Well said chingu...me 2 :)

• Like 7

@suchadiva42 beside husband what bothered me in that video was her atitude...she new where he is right?....why didn't she confront him right away?...did she expect he would tell the truth?

@zagigirl" I agree" Yes she knew where her husband was, but probably wanted to see what he was going to tell her, and look he lied his butt off while she was looking right at him, but if that was me I would've told him this marriage is over and to kick rocks as well because you lost this one.

You're young? Married? ;)

For me...maybe not offer a divorce so easily but i think its better to deal with situation right away and not pretend you don't know...i think talk is needed and both parties have the right to say their part of the story...and at least try to work on marriage...and if things don't work then give up...so clear up but not rush

BTW...Temptation was mention here a few times...i remembered the wife wanted a divorce so fast...he asked her 3 times if that is what she wants...and afterwds she couldn't let it go anyway

@zagigirl" I have 3 children's my twin boys is 19 and my daughter is 23, and yes I've been married for 21 years and if you ask me if I'm young then it's definitely alright with me lol. I got the feeling you asked me that question because the words kick rock came into play, how the young one's be saying it in which my daughter loves to say it when she's on the phone, or with friends when their over. I've weather the storm being married and I wouldn't just get a divorce so easily of all the years, we've been together has to mean alot to just throw it away. You would have to try to work it out by communication first to resolve the issue that's surrounding our daily lives, if we can't come to an agreement then take the next step that's need to be done in separating, divorcing, etc. Lastly" Regardless the situation that I've read about the synopsis of this drama, I'm still  going watch it when it airs no matter what, JUST BRING IT.

• Like 6

@suchadiva42 beside husband what bothered me in that video was her atitude...she new where he is right?....why didn't she confront him right away?...did she expect he would tell the truth?

@zagigirl" I agree" Yes she knew where her husband was, but probably wanted to see what he was going to tell her, and look he lied his butt off while she was looking right at him, but if that was me I would've told him this marriage is over and to kick rocks as well because you lost this one.

For me...maybe not offer a divorce so easily but i think its better to deal with situation right away and not pretend you don't know...i think talk is needed and both parties have the right to say their part of the story...and at least try to work on marriage...and if things don't work then give up...so clear up but not rush

BTW...Temptation was mention here a few times...i remembered the wife wanted a divorce so fast...he asked her 3 times if that is what she wants...and afterwds she couldn't let it go anyway

@zagigirl" I have 3 children's my twin boys is 19 and my daughter is 23, and yes I've been married for 21 years and if you ask me if I'm young then it's definitely alright with me lol. I got the feeling you asked me that question because the words kick rock came into play, how the young one's be saying it in which my daughter loves to say it when she's on the phone, or with friends when their over. I've weather the storm being married and I wouldn't just get a divorce so easily of all the years, we've been together has to mean alot to just throw it away. You would have to try to work it out by communication first to resolve the issue that's surrounding our daily lives, if we can't come to an agreement then take the next step that's need to be done in separating, divorcing, etc. Lastly" Regardless the situation that I've read about the synopsis of this drama, I'm still  going watch it when it airs no matter what, JUST BRING IT.

I asked coz you said you would finish him so quickly and young people pull the triger faster then us with more then 20 years marriage expirience ;)...but it's ok to be young even if its more in mind and soul :)

As for the drama...it will be more interesting...i would be happier with less eps but we learned so far that in life we can't have all we want 

Its bad for me coz drama starts about 3 or 4 pm at my place and can't watch it tomm til evening :(...so i'l read your comments first then decide will i watch raw or wait til sunday when subs gets out

• Like 6

@Lmangla, your story with your gym friend, brings also the element of deception even before the marriage. Based on your story, the guy did not tell his prospective bride the truth, and let her choose, if to take this "marriage of convenience." That's pretty unfair  - to say the least.

@ymiss ATDP - I think Kim Rae Won's character had every intention of going on with his promise and the marriage. He had not met Soo Ae character yet, and he was fond of JYM character. Only after he met Soo Ae's character he had experienced love, (and he did not touch JYM character once he was with Soo Ae's character.).  I think just as  @Lmangla   was talking about people staying in a marriage for lack of hope or guts to start over, those who enter a marriage of convenience agreement, also have no vision of something better, or real love coming their way. In his mind, they were friends most of their lives, they knew each other well, the parents knew each other and were friends - and he was pushed by all parties to agree to that marriage.

The other thing I find interesting in the trailers, is that in the beginning we saw Jin-Eon resisting Seol-Ri's advances. We saw him take her arms off him for example. What happened to lower his resistance to her ? And I mean - both out in the world, did something happened that brought him to accept Seol-Ri's advances, and also what happened to him emotionally that he was now willing and possibly wanting to accept her advances.  As @zagigirl said, being honest and talking to each other frankly, is one of the main keys to keep a relationship going. (yes, I also remember how he asked her in Temptation over and over again and she declined. Even the last time, he took her to a nice dinner and brought her nice ring, as a symbol he wanted to work on their marriage, but she did not want to.) Later, she wanted revenge.  I hope Jin-Eon understands himself and what propelled him, since only then he can relay that to his wife, if he ever wants a spark of understanding or forgiveness.

Embedded image permalink

• Like 9

Yes, @irilight, I totally understand that! But you know what's straight out just plain sad for Kim Rae Won's character's fiancé! If Soo Ae's character didn't have the illness, Kim Rae Won's character may never broke off the engagement, wedding, he would of married his fiancé and deceives himself and his fiancé for the rest of their lives! It's not that I wish, hope, want someone to have some kind of illness and such but I was so glad that, that happened to Soo Ae's character in order for Kim Rae Won's character to break off his engagement because that's the right thing to do for his fiancé and he should of done it a long time ago! Karma got both Kim Rae Won and Soo Ae's characters! It's just that Soo Ae's character suffered more physically! Okay, enough about A Thousand Days' Promise! Thanks for the conversation, @irilight!

• Like 7

@lmangla,  I guess society have came so open and lax that we the people have our own problems to deal with not to be cared about whom we are as a whole community or society that still value the sanctions of marriage have liberal women and men change society this much.. I'm all for everyone has the right to be happy with whom they choose I'm and open person but the way things are now religion and culture has totally left the marriage..

I have to ask was your friend aware of her husband choice before entering the marriage..?

from what my gym buddy said, the friend had no clue. it was a traditional matchmaking/arranged marriage kind of deal and the girl's family was not well off. so no idea how well she got to know him prior to marriage. she found out a few months after the wedding. what really shocked me was this friend must be in her late 20s (that is how old my gym buddy is) and so couldn't understand how someone could stay. if she was in a village somewhere, it is still understandable but she lives in a city and she can always get divorced, get alimony and get a new start. since she knows his secret, his family would pay lots of hush money. so why stay? it just boggles my mind. my gym buddy sadly said that her friend changed from this happy bright girl that she used to be in school. sometimes, the loss of hope and dreams does that to a person.

Sorry guy's I had to step away for a moment and read this wow, Deceit, Deceit,  Normally there are tell tell signs but I guess she didn't read the book the down low.. My opinion she needs to stop depending on him because of the money and get her act together fat why should she be deprived the pleasure of a happy life and marriage because of her child she can't raise her child in a health environment if the marriage was built on lies since day one..   

@zagigirl,  This what I didn't get she went that far as watching and following him and new exactly were he was.. I don't get why freeze there she should have knock on the door and took her husband with her.. f he wasn't willing to leave with her after that it's a sure sign the marriage is over no need to exchange words it's over..    

Well it takes courage to do that...to be prepared...she is not...but she'll probably be mean to him afterwds and make their relationship even worse

Oh let it start already...but i see that we'll have a headache for a long time...why this why that...but lets stay calm 

@zagigirl,    I think she should have prepared herself for that when she started stalking them also from the preview she goes and approach the girl.. It takes two hands to clap so I'll just wait and see what happens.. @suchadiva42,  When he lied she had all the reason to knock on that door and call him on his lie.. Even if she didn't say nothing to him he would know she knows he lied.. 

@

@zagigirl,  The wife in temptation knew her husband desired another but  think she really didn't give themselves a chance to fix they marriage she wanted out this is why I had always said they both wanted strange.. 

• Like 6

@valsava you are right she should of been prepared...BTW i would never understand why they always go to 3rd person and not deal with your one

As for the wife in Temptation...she wasn't willing to try to save coz she was unsatisfied with him even before another woman entered the picture...she just came right on time to have someone to put blame on...more then love she felt hurt things didn't go the way she wanted...but again i'm not even sure she knew what it is that she want...except that he stays miserable as she was maybe...i felt sorry for her as a woman but i didn't like her way of doing things

• Like 7

@valsava you are right she should of been prepared...BTW i would never understand why they always go to 3rd person and not deal with your one

As for the wife in Temptation...she wasn't willing to try to save coz she was unsatisfied with him even before another woman entered the picture...she just came right on time to have someone to put blame on...more then love she felt hurt things didn't go the way she wanted...but again i'm not even sure she knew what it is that she want...except that he stays miserable as she was maybe...i felt sorry for her as a woman but i didn't like her way of doing things

@zagigirl,  This is another thing expectation her expectation of him didn't turn out what she expected him to be and this was one of her biggest reason to give up but she had left that marriage when her fathers home was gone..  I had also said the same she didn't know what she wanted she wanted her cake and ice cream to but once it was serve to her the flavor was not to her liking once again..     

• Like 8

I will be joining the live watching but not premiere week. This is going to be very painful. First, I just can't condone cheating... It taints everything. His character hopefully means divorce and they do actually divorce. That may or may not be a wake up call to his wife but it's the right path to go if he really felt like he could no longer communicate or connect with her. But how about counseling or is that a no no in Korean society? So It's probably not proper grieving from losing a child that the wife became a workaholic and started to retreat from her husband. It's his duty as a husband who loves her to get to the bottom of it. Last option is divorce. No option is cheating cause that's basically a one way ticket to true separation forever - both male and female. So I don't really know why the child died... That could also be hindering her from moving on in a healthy way. That kind of thing is extremely stressful for a marriage that takes a lot of work to begin with. I don't know the entire back story but I am certain that she needs her own counseling as she probably lost touch with not only her husband but herself. 

Oh... The only cheating I have accepted was the drama kind in which someone has amnesia and is actually the person, even if the other party doesn't know aka moon sun and oh, also multiple personalities. It's a bit complicated but I maintain that DNA and fingerprint says you are still you. Oh I remember one more - amnesia, lying kind ambigious marriage kind.

I wonder if if he still loves her deep down even if he had to move on from her ie divorce. That may partially sway me. 

Edited by junkietiger14
  • Like 6

No doubt this thread would turn into a freaking warzone, drama hasn't even aired yet but people already started having heated conservations of what might be, I believe we should all just relax and watch the drama with no prejudice as it will just affect our viewership,I have seen writernim's previous work(scandal) and she wrote it well despite her touching on things that should be controversial by nature.  

• Like 5

Guest ororomunroe

@oyeleyeolusina, I don't see any heated conversations? We're just passionately arguing about cheating. Quite civilly, mind you ;) 

Let's not jinx this thread mere hours before the premiere. A virtual prayer circle may be needed :lol:

Edit: I also have no desire to see this thread get derailed so I'll be nipping any foolishness in the bud. I'm only here to watch KHJ and JJH light up my screen :) I don't want this thread to be known as Temptation 2.0.

@valsava, an excellent suggestion. 

Morning All,

Well Today is D day we shall fest our eyes on episode 1 Happy watching everyone

No doubt this thread would turn into a freaking warzone, drama hasn't even aired yet but people already started having heated conservations of what might be, I believe we should all just relax and watch the drama with no prejudice as it will just affect our viewership,I have seen writernim's previous work(scandal) and she wrote it well despite her touching on things that should be controversial by nature.  

@oyeleyeolusina,  Hi,  I had suggested that before this thread turn into another temptation, When it came to the cheating part we could refer them back to the beginning of the thread were we have already discussed about this part so we can view the other aspects of it in  positive light     

Welcome Aboard @lhrcn

• Like 6

Lmao! I'm sorry but your post just made my night/very early morning! Lol! I love it! And yes, I could see why you said what you said! I even said it myself earlier! And I'm sure I'll be a part of the "war zone" too as a neutral-er as possible! Hehe! Lol!

I believe it's 8 a.m. my time when the first episode starts airing live and I only have about three hours left until then! I haven't sleep yet so I don't think I'll be here for the live recap even though I did wanted to!

• Like 4

Hi chingus :)

have been following this thread silently for a while, and finally decided to join here :lol: .. this is going to be my first very long drama, and not really sure if I can stick around for 25 weeks (almost half a year :huh:) but i'll try to. at least for JJH's sake, my first Kdrama crush since "Dae Jang Geum" :wub: .. let's hope it'll be an exciting journey with "I Have a Lover" :D

will try to join the live recappers tonight .. here is a streaming link if anyone interested ^^

http://www.olweb.me/sbs-korea

• Like 6

LOL heated? Where? @ororomunroe I agree. I also haven't seen any. I've only seen civil and thought-provoking posts so far. HARDLY HEATED! At least I don't see any as of NOW  A healthy discussion and thought-provoking POVs are all good. I also don't think this thread will be any war zone like that of Temptation. And thanks for monitoring @ororo :) 

-------------------

Good morning LOVERS! Premiere ep is about to start, in under 5 minutes....YAY!  

Enjoy chingus :) 

• Like 6

ihlpc3

SBS’ upcoming weekend drama I Have A Lover held its press conference and Ji Jin Hee really looks five years younger with those bangs. The long trailer is out and establishes why Kim Hyun Joo and hubby Ji Jin Hee are estranged. Their toddler daughter had died and her death has driven a wedge between them. Hubby wishes they go their separate ways before he comes to hate her, but Wifey doesn’t want to. Hubby finds solace in his junior, who is hell-bent on possessing him.

Wifey warns Junior, who is undeterred, calling her Ajumma in her face. I have nothing against Park Han Byul but she always acts in the most annoying roles, at least in productions I have seen her in. Anyway, Wifey’s heart breaks when she spies Hubby hanging out at Junior’s house, yet lying to her that he is somewhere else. Worst yet, she asks whether he is coming home. He replies he isn’t and suggests she turns in first. As for curly-haired twin, I suspect she will provide the comic relief in the show.

• Like 5