[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

@irilight Good question! It's hard to tell right now. It cen be read both ways (in chinese) - a true love story as in non-fiction. Or a true love = sincere love story. I guess we will find out more in future interviews/articles as the drama is aired.

That book sounds like an interesting read :)  thanks for sharing and your updates.RAtglqJ.gif

• Like 7

@jadecloud, love your post too. Thank you.

@ororomunroe, I could not do it either, but that lady was a traditional woman born at the beginning of the century. It was not easy or acceptable to leave home and family.

Thank you for the posters and letting me know about the video. I'll copy them all to page 1.

No news on Viki yet, about license regions. In fact - they still show . So I filled that form again, maybe it will help bring the license to my area

If you'd love to see I Have a Lover licensed, please fill out and submit the Title Request form: 

Remember to
 46d1ad9b6c.gif
just under the cover image.

While also have it in category  COMING SOON

• Like 7

Guest ororomunroe

Thank you for the posters and letting me know about the video. I'll copy them all to page 1.

Thanks for letting me know about Viki.

I also found the larger official drama posters and I've added them to your first post (i hope you don't mind). 

I noticed Viki is subbing the trailers but I'm not sure if it will be done before the first episode airs.

• Guest unfeatured this topic

I also found the larger official drama posters and I've added them to your first post (i hope you don't mind). 

I noticed Viki is subbing the trailers but I'm not sure if it will be done before the first episode airs.

@ororomunroe mind? I thank you for it!     I appreciate your help very much!

Viki's information    

I Have a Lover  is now licensed 
for the Americas and Europe! QC access allowed. 

67508_83047_626.jpg

source

Edited by irilight
  • Like 6

some very interesting views and here's mine which is a bit left field. sometimes wonder why viewers get so bugged with the whole cheating aspect in some dramas and are able to accept it in others. what is the difference? if we think about it, in most dramas, the male lead is already in some relationship with the second lead and in some cases, even engaged unhappily. then in waltzes the female lead and he is in love and we the viewers cheer for the OTP. never mind that the second lead is having her heart trampled or that she is being dumped and in some sense, cheated on, we still want the OTP to be together. there are cases where the female lead is engaged to some whiny second male lead and it is the same reaction with viewers. with makjang and daily dramas, often the female lead is married to an idiot husband who is having a mistress. then she meets her OTP while she is technically married. she seeks comfort in the male lead while she is still technically married. then she and hubby divorces and he goes on to troubled marriage with mistress while she finds happiness with her OTP. so in those situations, we cheer for the OTP even though technically one party is actually not available. so we viewers accept that some relationships are not meant to be and can accept new ones.

so here's my Q:  why is it that with some dramas, we are so troubled by this whole temptation/cheating aspect while we can accept it in others? is it because it hits a bit too close to home for some even while others watch it just as a drama??

@valsava ~ was thinking about your question. not sure if this is something that occurs in other places but lot of friends and colleagues who have privately shared with me their troubles regarding their marriage breakdown (and in some cases, it involved cheating) said something similar. "I knew this person wasn't right for me but I settled because..." I wonder how much that affects a marriage and temptation. if folks are settling (for whatever reason), do they feel more frustrated because their partner didn't fit their dreams and expectations and when they meet someone who is more closer to what they want, are they tempted?

• Like 8

WOW" Unbelievable been MIA ( Missing In Action) all day and come back on this thread to read the word CHEATING and I know some said to put it behind them but I would like to put my 2 cents in this one.

I really feel It doesn't matter how a man or woman work their fingers to the bones, there's no if's no and no but's, about it. you still shouldn't go out to look at another. Even if they feel tempted, put what's between your legs under subjection!!! And think twice about doing it. Cheating is unacceptable in my book as to where, when you take Marriage Vows it's SACRED in which it's supposed to be build on 2 people's in a Bond, of Love, Trust, Communication, and without anyone of those I mentioned then there's no marriage. So it's best for them to divorce, then to go thru the heartache's and pain of being cheated on especially when you love that person.

Lastly" I'm hoping the writer give us something to talk about after this drama is over in a good positive way with the main leading cast's who I'm looking forward of watching:D

• Like 7

Guest ororomunroe

@Lmangla, to be honest, I never really thought about it that way before... Now you've got me going through my fav dramas list to see if any of my OTP's 'cheated' on their previous S.O.

I think it also depends on the level of intimacy the writer shows us. If we see a lot of our OTP together, then it would be given that the viewers would be rooting against the 'outsider(s)'.

I personally haven't watched any dramas like Secret Love Affair or Temptation where cheating is the main theme of the drama so I can't give any thoughts on those type of dramas. 

@suchadiva42, agree 100%. Marriage should be between 2 people (unless you're into polygamy) and you shouldn't let others interfere with your relationship. 

2015-08-19 C-news:

'I HAVE A LOVER' RELEASED STILLS OF A TENDER AND WARM JI JIN HEE  

RTHnycE.jpg

SOURCE: allthatstar.com

Translation of Excerpt:

In the stills that were released, PHB was wearing rubber gloves as she was preparing to sweep the floor, while JJH who was wearing a white medical/doctor's gown, very tenderly put on a hairclip for PHB to help keep her hair neat.

In the drama, JJH portrays a Professor of Pharmacy who has had a deep loving relationship with KHJ, and against objection from his family, firmly decided to get married.

----end of trans/jadecloud---

Oh...so JJH and KHJ loved each other very deeply, got married against his family's objection, but KHJ was ambitious and focused on work instead of family/JJH. KHJ then got pregnant, they had a kid who somehow died and hence their relationship and marriage broke down. JJH asked to break up, not sure if that meant 'divorce'. JJH met PHB. PHB confessed her love. JJH initially rejected PHB's feelings prob cos he hasn't gotten over KHJ. But later grew to love her. Somehow KHJ found out about JJH seeing PHB, ran away or disappeared or got into an accident, suffered amnesia. Somehow, KHJ and JJH crossed path again. KHJ fell in love with JJH again. But then, she also has a relationship with KGH, who is in love with her.  Perhaps then, she recovered from her amnesia and realized JJH was her husband(ex-husband?) whom she hated....just my specs...

I really really hope writernim didn't make our main 4 into cheaters. I hope after their relationship broke up, that JJH did ask for a divorce from KHJ and they did legally get divorced, And then PHB enters his(JJH) life, and KGH enters her(KHJ) life.  But their(JJH and KHJ) paths cross again and they fell in love again. I hope and pray this will be how they all got entangled together. ^hope^____^

• Like 8

Guest ororomunroe

Oh...so JJH and KHJ loved each other very deeply, got married against his family's objection, but KHJ was ambitious and focused on work instead of family/JJH. KHJ then got pregnant, they had a kid who somehow died and hence their relationship and marriage broke down. JJH asked to break up, not sure if that meant 'divorce'. JJH met PHB. PHN confessed her love. JJH initially rejected PHB's feelings prob cos he hasn't gotten over KHJ. But later grew to love her. Somehow KHJ found out about JJH seeing PHB, ran away or disappeared or got into an accident, suffered amnesia. Somehow, KHJ and JJH crossed path again. KHJ fell in love with JJH again. But then, she also has a relationship with KGH, who is in love with her.  Perhaps then, she recovered from her amnesia and realized JJH was her husband(ex-husband?) whom she hated....just my specs...

I really really hope writernim didn't make our main 4 into cheaters. I hope after their relationship broke up, that JJH did ask for a divorce from KHJ and they did legally get divorced, And then PHB enters his(JJH) life, and KGH enters her(KHJ) life.  But their(JJH and KHJ) paths cross again and they fell in love again. I hope and pray this will be how they all got entangled together. ^hope^____^

After I posted about having faith in the writer, you hit me with a right hook @jadecloud. What is this, writer-nim? I'm so disappointed :( 

Oh...so JJH and KHJ loved each other very deeply, got married against his family's objection, but KHJ was ambitious and focused on work instead of family/JJH. KHJ then got pregnant, they had a kid who somehow died and hence their relationship and marriage broke down. JJH asked to break up, not sure if that meant 'divorce'. JJH met PHB. PHN confessed her love. JJH initially rejected PHB's feelings prob cos he hasn't gotten over KHJ. But later grew to love her. Somehow KHJ found out about JJH seeing PHB, ran away or disappeared or got into an accident, suffered amnesia. Somehow, KHJ and JJH crossed path again. KHJ fell in love with JJH again. But then, she also has a relationship with KGH, who is in love with her.  Perhaps then, she recovered from her amnesia and realized JJH was her husband(ex-husband?) whom she hated....just my specs...

After I posted about having faith in the writer, you hit me with a right hook @jadecloud. What is this, writer-nim? I'm so disappointed :( 

It's just my wild imagination and wild guesses. It may not be about cheating or have the element of cheating in the plot. And not the way I'd imagined. So don't get disappointed with writernim YET,

Let's just wait for the plot to unfold... :P (And it's zipped for me too.... hehe)

Edited by jadecloud
  • Like 6

Look" I'm waiting patiently to see KHJ, JJH, along with this drama and after watching the teaser, I really can't wait to see how it all unfolds from them losing their child, to them being separated, and hopefully returning to each other.

@ororomunroe" I would also like to add as my GOD tells me, what he had joined together, let no man put Asunder in other words like you said outsiders coming between your marriage.

Edited by suchadiva42
  • Like 5

@ororomunroe ~ we all have tropes that we are not really crazy about. I dislike noona romances and I abhor romances where horrid stupid ditzy females are paired with a male lead who may not even be barely legal, like in high school savvy. for me, that just borders on child abuse and really, really, really, really, really gets my blood boiling. so for my own sanity, I don't watch those dramas. who needs additional stress from watching fictional characters when life is stressful as it is? so if a drama annoys me, I drop it immediately and move on -- that is my policy. so I don't understand viewers who keep watching the drama even when it infuriates them. :sweatingbullets:

but cheating dramas don't bother me because as I see it, in 70% of the dramas, one of the obstacles to the OTP is their relationships with the second leads. often one or both of them are technically unavailable. whether it is dating or marriage, people should treat the other with dignity and respect. but it is a drama and so we mostly don't care about the second leads. only in about 30% of the dramas are both leads single and unattached and the obstacles to their relationship are their own personal demons. but as you said, maybe the way the story is shown, we see the second leads as outsiders and therefore, don't feel sorry for them when the relationship ends and they get kicked out.

• Like 7

While reading your post, @Lmangla, the first drama that came to my mind was A Thousand Days' Promise! Kim Rae Won's character in there was engaged to another woman when he and Soo Ae's character started their relationship so he definitely, totally cheated on his fiancé! He told her and she knew about his fiancé but regardless, they cheated anyways and decided to continue their affair until the day he marry his fiancé! I felt so bad for his fiancé but the drama focused more on Soo Ae's character going through alzheimer and Kim Rae Won's character broke off his wedding with his fiancé at the last minute to be with Soo Ae's character! I applauded Kim Rae Won and Soo Ae for taking those roles!

When I watched that drama, it wasn't about shipping the OTP! It's just like, omg, what's going to happen next! Lol! I guess even though Soo Ae's character was single when she had an affair with Kim Rae Won's character, karma still came upon her!

But yes, I understand what you're saying, @Lmangla! Some dramas aren't about the OTP! And/or the OTPs don't even end up together in some dramas! For example, in Empire of Gold, the OTPs crossed path but they were never in love nor did they ended up together! Lol! I say it all depends on how bad one as an audience wants to ship the OTP or not! As for me personally, I judge the storyline first!

I'm against cheating but as an audience, I guess I could look pass and see what went wrong on both sides for one and/or the other to cheat! That's why I was able to finish Temptation!

• Like 8

exactly @ymiss!! as an audience, in these cheating dramas, am more interested in what is going to happen next and not really caring about the OTP destiny. how is the writer going to wrap it up? how did these characters end up here? for me, even though these dramas are extreme, there can be lessons to be learned on how to treat one's partner and mistakes to be avoided. those are much more interesting questions than whether the OTP deserves to be together...

• Like 9

It might be heavy here chingus ;)...marriage & cheating...real one or just emotional...whats right whats wrong in that kind of situation...in a black and white world we do know and think the same...but life is not simple like that and i think its hard to judge

For me different views are good...unless they lead to a war zone...hope it won't happen here ;)

I'm a bit confused...didn't they wright that she hates her husband?!?...i don't see it in last video...or will that be after he'll cheat on her?

• Like 9

Ji Jin Hee looks good with both female leads! It's a matter of what the audience thinks which woman is at fault, which woman is better! Tsk tsk! I wouldn't be surprise if a war breaks out in here! Lol! I'm just going to blame it on Ji Jin Hee's character! Hehe!

I was in Facebook a while ago and this post popped up on my news feed! It reminded me of I Have a Lover right away so I thought I share it with you guys! "Cheating is a choice not a mistake."

• Like 8

Guest chajoowon

Im watching this because i think Ji Jin Hee is awesome after seeing him in Dong Yi not so long ago and KHJ was the best thing in that drama What's with my family ?

This kind of melodrama its most important how good the OTP, their love story is.  Even in Temptation i rooted for the married couple to find each other again despite their mistakes.  That was a dark, less romantic drama than i see in the highlight of this one.

Im hoping for a second chance at love for the two main characters.   That they find their way back after losing the child, the cold marriage.  It would be cosmic, fate like if she lost her memory and fell for her old husband again.   Sure the husband should have left her if/ he saw an other women while married.  I dont like cheating but its weak and understandable to find comfort in another women when the one he loved is different than what she was before.   If you marry someone you love you should never lose yourself to your career only.  You have to work to keep your love,marriage going on both sides.

I just hope we see why they loved each other before it got cold if/when they become lovers again.

@ororomunroe, lots of questions about what's coming up.

Was that Do Hae-Gang and Choi Jin-Eon's baby who died? Is that what drove DHG to immerse herself in her career, and ended up driving a rift in their marriage?

What was the cause of the accident to begin with?

Kim Cheong looks at the photo of the twins. I am not sure if she is supposed to be their mother or Na Young-Hee, maybe? I could not recognize the lady depicted in the photograph holding the twins.

I think I read somewhere that Na Young Hee will play KHJ's mother-in-law.

Hae Gang and Jin Eon had a baby girl name Choi Eun Sol, i dont know how she died and when it was?

I have so many questions in my head: if Hae Gang live as her twin sister Yong Gi, then where is Yong Gi in the meantime?? where is Yong Gi 's baby? did she give birth or she had a miscarriage.

did Yong gi also have an accident? she is still alive? who is the grandma? grandma doesnt know about the twin?

Kim Jung is the twin's mother?? who is the twin's father? why mommy abandon Gong Gi and only take Hae Gang with her? is grandma mommy's real mother?

Will KHJ play both twin sister for 50eps? Does her husband think she died?

Ji Jin Hee looks good with both female leads! It's a matter of what the audience thinks which woman is at fault, which woman is better! Tsk tsk! I wouldn't be surprise if a war breaks out in here! Lol! I'm just going to blame it on Ji Jin Hee's character! Hehe!

I was in Facebook a while ago and this post popped up on my news feed! It reminded me of I Have a Lover right away so I thought I share it with you guys! "Cheating is a choice not a mistake."

:D good choice ;) 

...wife is cold and busy...hes miserable...girl is pushy...poor him...lets see what he'll do...can't wait ;)

@LHRCN poor you chingu ...it'll take 25-50 eps to get your answers...you know that right? ;)

Edited by zagigirl
  • Like 7

Reading your posts i remember an old movie i saw Another Woman ...and the heroine was attacked and left for dead in an alley. She wakes up in the hospital with amnesia but her bitter husband Paul still wants a divorce. Lisa learns things about herself she doesn't like and vows to change but as her memories start to return she realizes just what put her in that alley in the first place...both fall in love again...she hated him for their daughter death....blamed him ...i wonder if something similar happend here too ...i guess i will have to watch the drama ...

• Like 7