[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

I can't even watch the highlight video :( Has it been uploaded elsewhere?

@ororomunroe and those who can't watch...try this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFfC9AZFILc

CR: As tagged

as for JI Jin Hee, he's definitely a good actor.

I'm sorry to cut your post! But yes, isn't he! He's so into character! With that kind of crying, he must of been waiting, lonely, hurting for way too long or something to do what he did! Ah, who knows! But that crying face of his was impressively heart felt! He looks good for a 42 year old man! Well, he's a star but still! Hehe!

Totally agreel. JJH counts among the very limited few vets who are excellent in their portrayals. Likewise for KHJ. Not to belittle both PHB and KGH as well cos they too are good. The main 4 are JJANG! That's why this drama is a must! watch :),

I.CANT.WAIT!   Anyone LIVE STREAMING with me? I hope to wake up for the LIVE and hope many of you will be too...

@irilight @valsava @ymiss@Lmangla I agree with all of you. Not another Temptation! Chaebal! I was shocked into silence in that thread, I dared not even squeak a post in there cos I know I'd be one of those who will be 'hxted'. Still don't agree with the premise of that drama and still can't believe so many 'supporters' of infidelity(supporting and shipping that OTP is supporting cheating). Am I missing something these days? Have the world rolled over so bad now?

I hope this drama, this writernim will have a diferent and interesting take for us. Can't wait!

@jadecloud,  Don't worry you won;t be alone live streaming but I'll tell you one thing i this thread turn into another temptation I will be the first to opt out and stop watching the drama live and wait for it to finish airing..

@valsava Haha...but hey, that's my line *wink*  Let's cross our fingers and toes and try not to trip SxO1DQo.gif I have faith from what is seen so far, that fans in this thread will be civil. How writernim will develop the plot premise is what I'm anxious and excited about.

• Like 7

I can't even watch the highlight video :( Has it been uploaded elsewhere?

@ororomunroe and those who can't watch...try this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFfC9AZFILc

CR: As tagged

as for JI Jin Hee, he's definitely a good actor.

I'm sorry to cut your post! But yes, isn't he! He's so into character! With that kind of crying, he must of been waiting, lonely, hurting for way too long or something to do what he did! Ah, who knows! But that crying face of his was impressively heart felt! He looks good for a 42 year old man! Well, he's a star but still! Hehe!

Totally agreel. JJH counts among the very limited few vets who are excellent in their portrayals. Likewise for KHJ. Not to belittle both PHB and KGH as well cos they too are good. The main 4 are JJANG! That's why this drama is a must! watch :),

I.CANT.WAIT!   Anyone LIVE STREAMING with me? I hope to wake up for the LIVE and hope many of you will be too...

@irilight @valsava @ymiss@Lmangla I agree with all of you. Not another Temptation! Chaebal! I was shocked into silence in that thread, I dared not even squeak a post in there cos I know I'd be one of those who will be 'hxted'. Still don't agree with the premise of that drama and still can't believe so many 'supporters' of infidelity(supporting and shipping that OTP is supporting cheating). Am I missing something these days? Have the world rolled over so bad now?

I hope this drama, this writernim will have a diferent and interesting take for us. Can't wait!

@jadecloud,  Don't worry you won;t be alone live streaming but I'll tell you one thing i this thread turn into another temptation I will be the first to opt out and stop watching the drama live and wait for it to finish airing..

@valsava Haha...but hey, that's my line *wink*  Let's cross our fingers and toes and try not to trip SxO1DQo.gif I have faith from what is seen so far, that fans in this thread will be civil. How writernim will develop the plot premise is what I'm anxious and excited about.

@jadecloud,  If this thread can maintain it's dignity and respect of other like we had in MLED thread I'll take the trip but just like temptation it was going fine until the shipping wars started and it went downhill from there..  Don't get me wrong I really don't feed in other peoples BS and just say what I like and move on but those people kept it pushing until I would only write a comment a day and finally none at all.. I don't know how many times @Trinton823 bowed out and went back LOL

I think we will see more why the man end up cheating on his wife being that she has ambitions and a workaholic to meet that greed she forgot what it is to be a married women I like to think he may have ask her to spend time with him and she ignored it until he started to reject her advances towards him after he cheated.. 

This is something that  never understood should one ask for a divorce first before they seek pleasures in other or should they test the product first to see if it's worth it..LOL What do you think.. ?     

• Like 7

Good afternoon, Lovers.So excited with the wonderful news that Viki got the license. smiley58.gif    So nice to see it already with the sign "Coming Soon" on Viki.      Waiting to hear which regions....

So far, it appears that none of the source info. sites changed the name of the drama. (AsianWiki is usually one of the first, when that happens, but they haven't for this one.)

@zagigirl  I can see why you like "I am Taken" better. They say that "I have a Lover" is the literal translation from the Korean title.

@ororomunroe, and anyone else who cannot view the YT highlight video, SBS has now posted it on their FB page.  You can view it at this link:   https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/레알_흥미진진?source=feed_text&story_id=1047086438636368

@Kehinde ,   @myonenonly, welcome to the thread.!  :)

I don't know why SBS has not downloaded the other teasers on YT. They are on the official site, but not playing properly (at least for me) I will update page 1 if I find them all on YT.

[New Korean Drama Trailer] I Have a Lover 애인있어요 Teaser #2

I am also not finding relationship chart. If anyone sees it - please share with us.

I agree with you @ymiss, @valsava, @jadecloud, @suchadiva42    about Ji Jin-Hee. Such a good actor .  I don't recall seeing Lee Gyu-Han before (although I have seen CYHMH. I just don't remember him in it.), but I like the humor he displayed at the press conf.

@valsava, thank you for all the translations, sister.

@LHRCN, Thank you for the Press Conf. Videos. BTW, I don't get the part about Kim Hyun-Joo's sister. Maybe Kim Hyun-Joo's fans on the thread can shed light on it. I did look at both their filmography, and not seeing that they were in a drama before.

@jadecloud, thank you for the gorgeous stills from the highlight video and the gifs.

Sorry, I do not participate in live streaming. Will catch up with you all after I see the subbed episode.

@jadecloud,  If this thread can maintain it's dignity and respect of other like we had in MLED thread I'll take the trip but just like temptation it was going fine until the shipping wars started and it went downhill from there..  Don't get me wrong I really don't feed in other peoples BS and just say what I like and move on but those people kept it pushing until I would only write a comment a day and finally none at all.. I don't know how many times @Trinton823 bowed out and went back LOL

I think we will see more why the man end up cheating on his wife being that she has ambitions and a workaholic to meet that greed she forgot what it is to be a married women I like to think he may have ask her to spend time with him and she ignored it until he started to reject her advances towards him after he cheated.. 

This is something that  never understood should one ask for a divorce first before they seek pleasures in other or should they test the product first to see if it's worth it..LOL What do you think.. ?     

@valsava my sister. well said. There were other examples of poor behavior on parts of different shipping people, and other threads that were wonderful and dignified such as Scandal thread, for that matter.

I also want to keep this thread dignified and friendly to all, open to all points of view, without having "wars" about them. There is a place to take strong shipping desires in Soompi's shipping category. Anyone who feels that strongly can open a shipping thread.  Even when we love it, and the stars - it is still a drama - not something to fight about and hurt people's feelings.  The idea of Soompi community is for us to share our ideas and love for drama and stars, not to start wars about them. That is never the intention of any community.

I am hoping that with Kim Hyun Joo's and Lee Gyu-Han, who seem to be good in light fun parts too - that they will offer us some comic relief too.

• Like 8

Guest ororomunroe

I don't want any cheating. I can't watch that stuff. For me, cheating breaks a marriage. And the excuse that she was too busy so he wandered. I will bounce so fast if that came true. Writer-nim, please don't ruin my faith in you :tears:

@jadecloud, video has been blocked :( 

Guest ororomunroe

yes I can. Thank you!!

oh wow, the beginning was so good. I can see why you all raved about it. And now I'm confused. How will KHJ live as her twin? Especially since she's pregnant. It seems she will be a single mother. Is her coworker the father?

And was that Kim Mi Sook acting as the twins' mom? 

@ororomunroe, lots of questions about what's coming up.

Was that Do Hae-Gang and Choi Jin-Eon's baby who died? Is that what drove DHG to immerse herself in her career, and ended up driving a rift in their marriage?

What was the cause of the accident to begin with?

Kim Cheong looks at the photo of the twins. I am not sure if she is supposed to be their mother or Na Young-Hee, maybe? I could not recognize the lady depicted in the photograph holding the twins.

• Like 7

You know @valsava, some say (any form of) cheating is, may be a mistake but I don't believe so! It could be prevented no matter how tempting it is! Regardless of what the problem, reason, excuse is, one could always leave, end the relationship, marriage before finding, starting, initiating on a new one! 

@ororomunroe, I bet that's what's going to happen in the drama! Hehe!

So, let's say he cheats on her because she was too busy with work and such! If you were her, would you forgive and take him back?

• Like 9

Guest ororomunroe

You know @valsava, some say (any form of) cheating is, may be a mistake but I don't believe so! It could be prevented no matter how tempting it is! Regardless of what the problem, reason, excuse is, one could always leave, end the relationship, marriage before finding, starting, initiating on a new one! 

So, let's say he cheats on her because she was too busy with work and such! If you were her, would you forgive and take him back?

Never. Whatever happened to communication? Whatever happened to sitting your partner down and asking for a one-on-one chat session? Just because she's busy, that doesn't give him the right to troll for some strange. Nope nope nope.

And let me tell you something - if a man was that busy, I highly doubt folks would forgive the wife for wandering. Because it's okay for a guy to be a workaholic but how dare a woman be obsessed over her career? The horror :rolleyes:

I don't want any cheating. I can't watch that stuff. For me, cheating breaks a marriage. And the excuse that she was too busy so he wandered. I will bounce so fast if that came true. Writer-nim, please don't ruin my faith in you :tears:

@ororomunroe,  I don't like a cheater but what do you do in his case this is why I ask should one seek a divorce first before seeking pleasures in others or should they test the product first but who is to say that things can't be work out with him and the spouse.  Just when is there a need to call it quits peoples relationships are built on various factors over a period of time if you have a wife in a marriage by certificate only.. Just when do you call it quits without crossing the line but as we have seen from the teaser him and the fling got some hot and heavy chemistry going on is it because it's wrong and different spontaneous some get the thrills out of these things..

This is why people should pat really attention to those marriage vows especially men because if he can cheat why can't the wife..       

• Like 8

Well, @valsava, if the couple has a marriage license, it will take a while for them to divorce so it's the right thing to talk it out, tell him/her and leave the relationship, marriage first!

What if communication don't work, @ororomunroe! One or the other wouldn't listen, talk, he or she just go about on what they're doing, work, other things!

• Like 9

Guest ororomunroe

@ororomunroe,  I don't like a cheater but what do you do in his case this is why I ask should one seek a divorce first before seeking pleasures in others or should they test the product first but who is to say that things can't be work out with him and the spouse.  Just when is there a need to call it quits peoples relationships are built on various factors over a period of time if you have a wife in a marriage by certificate only.. Just when do you call it quits without crossing the line but as we have seen from the teaser him and the fling got some hot and heavy chemistry going on is it because it's wrong and different spontaneous some get the thrills out of these things..

This is why people should pat really attention to those marriage vows especially men because if he can cheat why can't the wife..       

I get what you mean. I've known folks who have separated and gotten back together after one of them cheated. But for me personally, it's not the physical act that annoys me the most. It is the lack of trust and faith that my partner has in me. That's why I prefer folks to tell me straight up so I can make up my own mind about anything (not just cheating). 

In this case, I'm pretty sure they get divorced? So I think KHJ kicked him to the curb. I think that if someone wishes to cheat, they should tell their partner first. Maybe they might be willing to have an open marriage. But usually, that opens up a can of worms since the husband never thinks that his wife will also get a lover.... :phew:

I remember reading a post on reddit where the boyfriend of a long-time couple told his gf he wanted to see other people and she was hurt but she agreed. However, he never got the lovers he desired whilst she was swarmed by good-looking fellows :lol: He got so angry and asked for advice on how to close the now-open relationship, LOL. 

@ymiss, I'd think giving them divorce papers usually would wake folks right up ;) 

@ymiss  If I thought it was a chance to fix the wrong I done there are different forms of cheating it don;t necessarily means cheat with the opposite sex it all depends if that individual if the man or woman is worth it..There is such thing is one can forgive but you don;t have to forget.. 

I'm enjoying this lets get these conversation out of the way before the drama starts that way we can enjoy it more better but there will be some coming with these question I like to refer them back to these pages 

• Like 7

2015-08-20 C-news:

'I HAVE A LOVER' Presscon. Kim Hyun Joo's Dual Roles Attract Anticipation..

MBRbXRI.jpg

Translation of Excerpt:

At the location of IHAL presscon, when interviewed, KHJ said this is her first time taking on dual roles. As such, she is burdened and worried. However, since this is a drama which depicts a touching true love story, she decided to appear in it. In addition, KHJ expressed the care and concern of the crew, and also separating the filming of both her roles.    

Moreover, this drama is a collaboration between 'Twinkle Twinkle' writer Bae You Mi, and ''Will It Snow At Christmas?' PD Choi Moon Suk. This drama depicts the story of a woman who suffers from amnesia, who reunites with a husband she loathes, and later falls in love with him. Also, in her moment of hopelessness, she reunites with her long lost twin sister of 30 years long separation. 

SOURCE: www.allthatstar.com

----end of trans/jadecloud----

• Like 7

Guest ororomunroe

@ymiss  If I thought it was a chance to fix the wrong I done there are different forms of cheating it don;t necessarily means cheat with the opposite sex it all depends if that individual if the man or woman is worth it..There is such thing is one can forgive but you don;t have to forget.. 

I'm enjoying this lets get these conversation out of the way before the drama starts that way we can enjoy it more better but there will be some coming with these question I like to refer them back to these pages 

Agreed. I'm keeping my hopes so I'll be here this weekend to support my faves :) I'd like to keep this level of civility right to the end. I wasn't around in the Temptation thread but just reading about your posts on here makes me want to avoid a similar situation :P 

I think there are many young men who think with what's in their pants rather than what's in their hearts and minds - and that is reflected in both literature and films, or drama, and of course - real life. (sadly)

I just finished reading a novel, (based on real life) "Still Life With Rice: A Young American Woman Discovers the Life and Legacy of Her Korean Grandmother" written by the lady's granddaughter, who traced her grandma's steps and wrote about her. In that novel, the wife had fetched up her husband from gisaeng houses when they lived in Shanghai during the Japanese occupation. She stuck to it, her marriage and all - because of her love for him and her children.  There came a time, later in life, when he apologized for all he has done, and told her that she was always the only woman in his heart. Does that absolve him of his wrong doing? of course not. But my point is, there are many marriages that could have gone totally wrong, but they ended good because of the perseverance of the cheated party (mostly women/wives and mothers). Is it worth it, to go through sometimes years of such humiliation? I don't know. I think it is easier to end things when there are no kids involved.

@jadecloud, thank you for the translation. You wrote "since this is a drama which depicts a touching true love story" - does that mean the drama is based on real life events?

SBS just uploaded another highlight video on YT. Please let me know if you can all view it. If you can - I'll post this one on page 1

• Like 7

Never. Whatever happened to communication? Whatever happened to sitting your partner down and asking for a one-on-one chat session? Just because she's busy, that doesn't give him the right to troll for some strange. Nope nope nope.

And let me tell you something - if a man was that busy, I highly doubt folks would forgive the wife for wandering. Because it's okay for a guy to be a workaholic but how dare a woman be obsessed over her career? The horror :rolleyes:

@valsava @ororomunroe @ymiss @irilight

Interesting question, interesting takes. Let me add my 2-cents too ....

Like @ymiss, I too believe there should only be one answer - No matter what the circumstance may be, the right and moral thing to do is to first close one book before opening another. But...

The scary effect from dramas/movies is the creativity and challenge writers/PDs love to take on to feed the fantasy and fiction viewers crave, thus blurring and overstepping of lines/roles, in addition to both ignoring and disregarding good societal values.

However, extenuating circumstance do exist, and human beings aren't infallible. Both of which cannot be ignored. But there lies the loopholes for many to blur the line, overstep the line or totally ignoring the line.  So... forgive or not, accept or dump, and then rebuild and move on. Like @valsava, yes forgive in order to move on, but one doesn't have to or be expected to forget. How can one? Unless amnesia creeps in. Easy to do as a couch potato, but how diffcult it is or will be to do will be how each one deals with the issue themselves. 

@ororomunroe True indeed about workahoic man and woman. Esp. in an asian world, and to asian parents, wherever they may live. And yes, @irilight agree about the double standards. Sad to say, they are popping up on the double in other areas too.

With a social climate we have in this era, where infidelity is not frowned upon, where it helps to open more eyes to one's namesake/worth/wealth, where there's a dime too many everywhere, where even Mr Prez himself from you-know-where engaged in...  the situation appears to be prone to get worse than better. Ottoke?

If only viewers can differentiate and separate the real from the reel,

If only the effect of an elongated nose of pinnochio can truly manifest itself,

If only husbands and wifes equally acknowledge the sanctity of marriage and its vows,

If only! 

In the end, my personal conclusion falls on the basic tenet of one's innate values, one's faith/religion/role models, one''s upbringing, one's family/friendly ties.  

For now in IHAL, I'm really looking forward to how writernim will handle this huge elephant in the room. I hope we won't all end up tearing our hair out in frustration, disgust or disbelief. But I do  know we will all be well-entertained by this excellent line up of a great cast and an excellent PDnim.

rl3imAg.jpg

CR: Elephant in the room. Cartoon for 'Is Infidelity Good or Bad for Relationships' by Catherine Pain

• Like 8

Guest ororomunroe

@irilight, it works for me! Regarding that story, I personally couldn't do it. To go through such humiliation year after year :vicx: But props to her for sticking it out. 

@jadecloud, love your post. I agree about waiting it out and seeing what the writer gives us. Only one day to go! 

Has Viki announced the countries listed for their licence?

@irilight, I've found bigger versions of the posters. Do you mind putting them on the first post? They're in the spoiler below:

jAu4VuR.jpg

vSKiaXc.jpg

x6PYeHT.jpg

Cr: koreandrama.org

Official Poster pics:

uA9z2hM.jpg

NPiUigg.jpg

OrR9bfW.jpg

l0MB88g.jpg

Cr: SBS

StyIEJf.jpg

Cr: SBS