Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

@MinLyn - thanks for sharing the pics for upcoming episodes.  I see that HNR is holding a bouquet of flowers and reading a note - in front of her husband's GF.  Was it given to her or she's the one giving it?

I think NR is the one who's receiving flowers bc of that look on KYJ's face. She looks completely shocked so anyone wanna bet it's from K's lover? :phew: 

Thanks @Misstwilightfan1416 for the preview. @minhye1822, you got your wish!

@Misstwilightfan1416 - thank you for sharing the video clip for the next episode.  Now HNR's life would be overwhelmed with two commanders on each side giving orders.

@flybabyfly - I am looking forward to  CHS's reactions once he finds out the divorce issue and the 'support' issue as well.  The only way for him to find out is through Yoon Young.

@ororomunroe - I hope the flowers are from CHS.

Guest ororomunroe

Confrontation scene? Or another machination of Hyun Suk? maybe he is now bent on the save No Ra’s marriage campaign if he still didn’t know about the impending divorce.

So you think HS will send a card pretending to be her husband? LOL, NR will be really surprised at that. I wonder if she'll thank WC for the flowers :lol: 

@Misstwilightfan1416 thanks for the video preview. Wow, its will be more interesting. CHS and HNR confrontation. I dont understand what they said. I thought HNR really enjoying what CHS did when he knew about her dying. But, after CHS know the truth, he's back like the beginning make HNR feel annoyed and actually she  miss sweety CHS, so she angry with him.

I am still laughing at the rehearsal video where Hyun Suk hid No Ra in his coat. Was it that hot or sweaty there that CJW fanned the inside? :P i wish there was translation of what the director said after the CUT and they did not emerge from the coat. And why that Cranberries song? Lol so many questions.If only I could understand their language...

From the preview, it looks like HS started the 'hostile stance' first (ok, I know they can show the preview clips in different order) ... like he asked her to take her books and stuff out of the locker? It could be he was mean to NR first (for whatever motivation) and then she decided to be rude to him? So the written preview might still be accurate.

Edit:

Even when they are arguing, they look cute! I am not too worried, I think the period of hostile bickering will be transient! :)

I am still laughing at the rehearsal video where Hyun Suk hid No Ra in his coat. Was it that hot or sweaty there that CJW fanned the inside? :P i wish there was translation of what the director said after the CUT and they did not emerge from the coat. And why that Cranberries song? Lol so many questions.If only I could understand their language...

I know lol! I think the director said "Now separate" lol something like that.

Translation of the Video Preview for Ep 7....

Hyun-Suk to No-Ra : Quickly! Take everything out! (Telling NR to clear all her things in his locker) Hurry up!

No-Ra ends up giving a hard kick at his locker door.

Assistant Producer tells Hyun-Suk : Just now, both of you (NR & HS) seem to be behaving like some high school students involved in a quarrel.

Hyun-Suk : Yeah, that's what I mean. As long as I meet  her, I will become very childish/juvenile!

Woo-Chul to Hyun-Suk : Cha Hyun-Suk ssi...Is it because you have good feelings for No-Ra so that's why you are behaving like this?

Hyun-Suk : So what if that is the case? What are you going to  do about it? Could it be that you want to protect your wife?

Hyun tears up a piece of paper from a book as he yells aloud at No-Ra.

Hyun-Suk : Return to your husband's side! I don't want to see you ever again.

No-Ra flares up upon hearing this....

No-Ra yells back :  From your own misunderstanding....Then, you started acting....Now, you are getting angry! You are being unreasonable!

@Minlyn....,thanks for the preview translation. 

Yeahh HS, wait till you know NR is in the divorce process...., you'll eat up your own words....and be careful if NR really listen to your word and go back to her hubby,.....you will never get the chance to show your dimples.:).

Thanks everyone for ep 7 previews I think that after HS get's over his embarrassment he will realize that  WC has turned NR into this weak and insipid person so he will work on bringing her back to her true self. Through this he will come to realize his true feelings and not miss the boat a second time. I really want YJ and WC to end up together even if they don't marry because he will be NR to her WC which will make him realize what he threw away. Because it would never do for a cheating A-hole of a husband to not understand what he really threw away. 

The same with MS he needs to see who his mother and father really are and stop emulating his father, thus allowing him to make better choices about his own life.

NR didn't need to confront WC when she saw him at the theater because it just made everything clear, she knows that nothing she does will change his mind about the divorcee and that it was never because she wasn't good enough but because he want's to be with someone else. She will come to see just how selfish and self serving  he really is. In her shoes I would let him know that our agreement for divorcee had no stipulation about her attended school and that he can't add condition every time she does something he doesn't like I assumed that she had paid for at least a semester on her own. 

I think that he also wanted YJ to know about his feelings for NR so she could stop thinking of her as this loser that WC has painted a picture of.

Cha hyun suk is getting petty again hahahah. Seriously this drama reminded me of my younger days when i was in uni. It was the best moment of my life. After that, life pretty much sucks coz i have to be a responsible adult which is not fun at all..im so glad that no ra get to taste evrything that college has to offer. Cha hyun suk dont be too petty or else no ra is gonna kick your richard simmons, not only the locker room.. Go nora!

Archived