Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HS was angry with her. NR asked her what is his problem.

HS asked her has she not got self-respect...(don't understand the rest, but it has to be about HS being angry with WC cheating, her 'cancer ' etc. HS feeling frustrated on her behalf).

I think she told him she does not have cancer. (if I am wrong, don't get annoyed..ok..haha).. he was so happy, he hugged her!

Ended.... No preview.

Aww the ending. NR told HS that she's not having cancer much to HS surprised. He blows up once more, ignoring NR question from where did he know that, then hug her tight in relieve..

What a nice ending, drama.. Now, with the misunderstanding cleared, let the romance begins~!

Guest parisonheaven

Episode begins with Hyun Seok driving and looking for No Ra, turns out he did find her when she first saw Woo Chul with Yi Jin and tries to cover her eyes, but she pushes him away. She turns around and walks away when she sees Woo Chul turning towards her direction. Later on when he catches her outside, she asks to be left alone I think.

ibxgm9.png2lboob8.png

23w8l1j.png6hqow0.png

definitely a great episode... have to watch with subs... The dancing was cute and many other sweet scenes...

Sorry, very patchy attempt from me to describe what I saw... Plus I can't remember the names/initials of some of the characters... 

MS and HM interactions - not interesting to me... haha... NR and HS are simply so cute and WC's reactions were just fantastic...

Pwahaha..

Now the husband is the 1 who have to wait and catch the mom and son back home very late at night together in HS uniform after partying at the club no less! Haha.. poor WC almost get heart attack.

No... I don't pity him at all. He is getting what he deserves. He disregarded his wife for many years, treated her like a wife in the Joseon era!

Guest parisonheaven

Hyun Seok waits for No Ra in his car the next day, but doesn't see her coming to school. He does see Woo Chul though, and the two talk for awhile. Later on, Hyun Seok sees No Ra at her locker. And in the marriage class, Soon Nam sits beside No Ra this time!

ekqnwo.pnga47uiv.png

16c5a2o.png2luc7qh.png2epiirc.png

What an episode.. love, love, love. Can't wait for next week when the romance [hopefully] will start blooming. As per K-drama standard, 7-8 are designed for romance, cuteness and kisses before the drama resume on 9 onward, right PD-nim? So please, give us tons of cuteness and romance next week, ok? Pretty please...

@stewiefg and @parisonheaventhanks for the live recaps and screencaps, dearies!

@alekaonu, @luci888, @yoochun95, @bebebisous33 and all dear friends, thanks for the company.. I'll see you next week~!! Will come to this thread again later, RL is calling.. ^^

I just love seeing Choi Ji Woo acting all aegyo like a child, I really love it because that's the way she is and it really suits her even she's 30+!  I've been watching her since Beautiful Days and even in the past she is so adorable.. I love how this story is going and it's really fun!!~ :D 

I do too, it's refreshing to see her in this type of role instead of her typical sad melodramatic ones. Also, it's nice to run into another fan of hers like myself that go way back to Beautiful Days. ;)

Guest parisonheaven

HS approaches Yoon Young I think with regards to the School Uniform Day. And the next day, they relive their high school days dressed in their school uniforms. Hyun Seok looks funny with his sunglasses xD He sees Woo Chul driving by and purposely puts his hands over No Ra's and Yoon Young's shoulders too.

2vxi0ia.png35m04k4.png

2rxjimc.png2j0nl07.png21no741.png6ztq0x.png

Opening scene...at the musical performance....

No-Ra sees Woo-Chul together with Prof Kim Yi-Jin behaving intimately.

Hyun-Suk quickly rushes down and tries to use his hands to cover her eyes and shields her from watching this heartbreaking scene.

NR asks HS  why he is there so the latter asks isn't she here to watch to watch the musical performance. NR quickly cooks up some excuse saying that she has to meet Yoon-Young (their mutual friend).

Flashback of the scene of NR together with her hubby where the latter tells her that they have different hobbies, interests, likes and dislikes citing all these as reasons (rather excuses) as to why they should  go their separate ways.

He even went to the extent of chiding her that he can't possibly tell her exactly what or how she is supposed to do all the time. He goes on to tell her that they are not compatible and not suited to be with each other.

NR confides in her friend, NR and breaks down and cries so it pains HS watching her like this.

Hyun-Suk returns to his office and chides his assistant for giving the tickets to the musical performance to Prof Kim Woo-Chul without telling him so the latter tells him that she really does not know about it.

HS starts lamenting about NR becoming such a pitiful woman and that he wishes that she would never be able to find out about her hubby's infidelity. 

definitely a great episode... have to watch with subs... The dancing was cute and many other sweet scenes...

Sorry, very patchy attempt from me to describe what I saw... Plus I can't remember the names/initials of some of the characters... 

MS and HM interactions - not interesting to me... haha... NR and HS are simply so cute and WC's reactions were just fantastic...

Actually, the couple MS-HM is quite important because it serves to explain indirectly why WC and NR's marriage isn't and wasn't really working.

First, MS has always considered his father as model so that he started treating his mother like his own father did: the disregard but also the expectation that the mother and wife has do anything for the son and husband. Her life's center was her family and home and noone ever got interested in her life. 

So since MS is in a relationship, he is treating his girlfriend like his mother in a certain way. Sure, he is nice towards HM. However, he is the one who has planned the whole time table: when she can see him, what she can do for him aso... So actually, he has the same expectation for HM: her life should be defined by his life. Moreover, he is also trying to hide his relationship, first to his family, but also to the club. He could enter the TOECI club because he stipulated that he was not dating. So this lie and action reveals that his career is more important to him that his love for HM.

So the quarrel in the episode 5 showed that HM was getting more and more annoyed with his behavior and expectations. She claimed for her freedom and for her life. She clearly showed MS that she would never submit to his request and expectation. Actually, she was about to break up with him and he realised that so that he agreed to change his behaviour. When she argued with MS, her point was she had been working so hard at high school so that she could enter college and she wanted to do things there.

So now about WC and NR: HNR could never stand up against WC because she had quit high school... so the point HM was mentioning couldn't have been brought by HNR, if she had quarelled with her husband. Moreover, she spent many years in Germany where she was on her own... her secluded life is what changed HNR. She couldn't do anything in Germany except taking care of her son and that's where this habit (her family is her life's center) started.

Based on the recap, MS couldn't dance and this comes from his father's influence. WC is so level-headed that he has no regard for arts or hobbies. I can imagine, he always asked his son to do well at school and neglected that having a hobby can be good or even having fun is important in life.   

Guest parisonheaven

Meanwhile, Min Soo and Hye Mi go clubbing too in high school uniforms. No Ra and gang go clubbing too! On the bus, No Ra kind of hugs/grabs Hyun Seok from behind when the bus jerks to prevent herself from falling. HS walks her home later on. She happens to run into Min Soo at the lift. When they both sneak into the house, they look like deer caught in headlights when Woo Chul sees them haha.

2j68qcn.png29yiiwo.png

xcn3n9.png2ccttti.png

2eq5cgi.png

Guest parisonheaven

That night, Hyun Seok lies in bed but gets up to look through the pictures and selfies they took in high school uniforms earlier in the day. He zooms in on No Ra in one particular photo. No Ra doodles in her diary, she also draws Hyun Seok in his high school uniform complete with the sunglasses). The next day, HS texts NR asking to meet and even packs some dukbokki for her. However, she cancels on him last minute to work part-time at a convenience store. He goes to the store, and takes her by the hand outside, angrily asking why she is behaving in this way (?) I think he's also worried about her 'cancer', but she tells him that she doesn't have cancer. HS is so relieved that he envelopes her in a hug (no preview for the next episode)

sg1ydg.pngwtwojm.png

29cq438.png34y4jye.png33otlyf.png

Next scene...

Woo-Chul tells his wife, No-Ra that he would like to discuss some matters with her. WC tells NR that he wants her to give up attending college in WooCheon Uni.

NR gets upset and says that he always have a say in everything and that he has also once told her that they aren't compatible for each other because he isn't able to communicate with her at all.

WC then forewarns her that he will only give her her living expenses up to the month of May and that he would also stop paying for the installments for the house from June onwards and even goes to the  extent to telling that attending the same school together with her would be like going through hell for 4 years and tells her not to hold on to any lingering feelings anymore.

NR asks WC if he has cheated on her because she often watched on TV when  men cheat on their wives, they would come up with all sorts of excuses.

WC tries his best to deny and instead asks NR if she is thinking of getting him to pay for her tuition fees as he has no intention of helping her to pay for her college education at  all.

Next scene....

HS gets out of his car when he sees WC.

HS asks WC if NR likes watching  the musical performance so the latter cooks up the excuse that he couldn't watch the performance so he gave it to his students instead.

When HS sees NR, he asks he she has gotten home safely  the night before so the latter asks if he has watched the musical performance and tells him that she needs to go for her dance club activity.

HS calls Yi-Jin and asks when  she will arrive in school as he has some matters to discuss with her so the latter tells her dad that Hyun-Suk seems to be acting strangely in front of her lately.

Yi-Jin's dad wants to match-make her with HS cos apparently the latter is from a rather well-to-do family. HS tells Yi-Jin that he and Professor Kim Woo-Chul's wife are friends.

Archived