Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

New Stills: 

He's helping NR with her bucket list - watch a movie with popcorn and eat at a food stall.

uFXMnhc.jpg

BI4wMWN.jpg

Cr: naver

New OST! Yoo Sung Eun - 'Oh You, Yeah You'

Cr: uploader

Thanks @ororomunroe for the news still. Seemly they are dating. Hang out together. Maybe, HNR never doing like that with her husband. Its only beginning, I wish we will see another dating scene. I'm curious how CHS confess about his feeling, because he told HNR why he havent got married, because he afraid if his wife like HNR.:D

I do love the story plot as it's quite unique and refreshing.. In the upcoming plot, I hope to see interaction between CJW and LSY. I wonder if LSY will end up with her husband or CJW. Will she continue to stay with her husband to give her kid a full and happy family or the other way..

i hope it's other way.. And hope there's someone who will do live recap later...

All in sudden I am thinking about MS..., first, he finds out about his mom as college student, and perhaps he will find out about his dad's affair...and later he might "misunderstand' NR and HS relationships...., if this happen, though I want to give him a big spank of treating his mom the way he does now, somehow I can understand the stress he may be in.

Hope he will approve NR and HS...,

TA1_zpssbfsovll.jpg

Brief translation of the article for tonight's episode...

Choi Ji-Woo and Lee Sang-Yoon will enjoy going on a sweet date in tonight's episode. This episode will show No-Ra beginning to enjoy her college life and she will also become much closer to the charismatic Professor Cha Hyun-Suk. As Hyun-Suk has misunderstood that No-Ra has contracted pancreatic cancer, hence in order to help her to fulfill her wishes on the bucket list, they go to watch a late night movie together and they are seen enjoying eating their popcorn while watching the movie in the theater. Hyun-Suk is helping to fulfill No-Ra's wish of watching a midnight movie. To grant another wish of hers, Hyun-Suk also stands at the street stall and is seen eating dakkochi (Korean skewered chicken) with No-Ra. Thus, No-Ra is able to fulfill her wishes of doing the things which she has always wanted to do but has never done before. A happy and blissful looking No-Ra is delighted to have finally had the chance to be at the movie theater after such a long time. Seeing this lovely and adorable side of her, a tsundere Hyun-Suk also feels gratified. As episode 5 will show Hyun-Suk and No-Ra becoming much closer to each other, hence this will cause Woo-Chul (NR's hubby) to feel a greater sense of urgency.

With the help of Hyun-Suk, the sexual harrassment case has also been resolved. No-Ra is able to get along well with her college mates and also starts to join the dance club which she has always desired, hence this marks the beginning of her life on campus. The PD team has also revealed that in episode 5, Min-Soo (NR's son) will also discover that his mom is attending the same college as him so the viewers can wait in anticipation to find out what will happen in the upcoming episode tonight.

Source : Chosun news

@MinLyn I this article it says that the husband is gonna feel "greater sense of urgency" what kind of feeling is this? Is it jealousy? I dont get! :(

Brief translation of the article for tonight's episode...

Choi Ji-Woo and Lee Sang-Yoon will enjoy going on a sweet date in tonight's episode. This episode will show No-Ra beginning to enjoy her college life and she will also become much closer to the charismatic Professor Cha Hyun-Suk. As Hyun-Suk has misunderstood that No-Ra has contracted pancreatic cancer, hence in order to help her to fulfill her wishes on the bucket list, they go to watch a late night movie together and they are seen enjoying eating their popcorn while watching the movie in the theater. Hyun-Suk is helping to fulfill No-Ra's wish of watching a midnight movie. To grant another wish of hers, Hyun-Suk also stands at the street stall and is seen eating dakkochi (Korean skewered chicken) with No-Ra. Thus, No-Ra is able to fulfill her wishes of doing the things which she has always wanted to do but has never done before. A happy and blissful looking No-Ra is delighted to have finally had the chance to be at the movie theater after such a long time. Seeing this lovely and adorable side of her, a tsundere Hyun-Suk also feels gratified. As episode 5 will show Hyun-Suk and No-Ra becoming much closer to each other, hence this will cause Woo-Chul (NR's hubby) to feel a greater sense of urgency.

With the help of Hyun-Suk, the sexual harrassment case has also been resolved. No-Ra is able to get along well with her college mates and also starts to join the dance club which she has always desired, hence this marks the beginning of her life on campus. The PD team has also revealed that in episode 5, Min-Soo (NR's son) will also discover that his mom is attending the same college as him so the viewers can wait in anticipation to find out what will happen in the upcoming episode tonight.

Source : Chosun news

Sheesh, that WC is such a weasel!  What a selfish b@st@rd! Can't wait until they're divorced officially. 

Our NR listens so well...tells her husband to ask HS directly like he told her to. :lol:

Hurray, that perverted professor has resigned...

Sly HS asking YJ if she has a man...about the I love W pen. She's suddenly nervous as to why he's curious... 

Annyeong everyone :)

Gosh even though I managed to watch LIVE but it lagged so badly that I can't even hear a complete sentence. So unable to recap for you all chingu deul. I can only watch the screen and looked at their faces with mouth moving plus actions. :w00t:

Guest parisonheaven

The stream was quite laggy today, so I may have missed out watching some parts.... Episode begins with Woo Chul and No Ra looking shocked to see each other.

2ai313q.png2wlv8n8.png

auuluu.pngmids1j.png

YEAH!!! My wish came true. NR saw her cheating hubby and the mistress at the theatre. At first, she thought the hubby was waiting for her, then the mistress appeared. Errr this is the ending scene. Can't wait for tomorrow to come :lol:

Mine too, I'm glad they're not going to drag their marital relationship so that NR can start to get rid of her lingering feelings for her husband and focus on herself.   To end this current chapter and move on to the next chapter in her life.  :D

Archived