Guest ororomunroe

I re-watched eps 3 and 4 and I couldn't help but think that the more NR takes back her life WC eyes will be opened and he will remember what it was that made him love NR, I fear how ever that revelation will come to late the stop the events that he has set in motion. The same thing for MS the stronger NR becomes and more selfish she becomes about her life will open his eyes as well. Right now he is daddy's boy but I think that will change and the father will be the one he will not want it to be known that he is his son.

HS is helping NR confront the things she should, but part of the reason for doing so is his belief that she is dying, I hope by the time he learns the truth that it will have a positive effect.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Translation of the Video Preview for Ep 5...

Soon-Nam : Even though she has her own reasons for entering college much later, but like the rest of you, she is also a freshman (newcomer).

No-Ra bidding farewell to her college mates : Really happy to meet all of you. Do take care!

Min-Soo sees his mom saying goodbye to her college friends and is shocked to see her there. He starts calling his dad to inform him.

Min-Soo's dad : What?! Your Omma?! She is?!

Min-Soo's dad mutters to himself : This is really....

Min-Soo's dad to Prof Kim : I'll see you tomorrow...

No-Ra to Hyun-Suk : You are not married yet?

Hyun-Suk : Because I am scared that I'd meet a woman who is like you....

No-Ra to her female college mate : Omo!!! What shall we do? What shall we do? What shall we
do?

Hyun-Suk takes out the pen from the pocket of his jacket and looks at the carving initials on them. 'I ♥ W'

Prof Kim turns to Hyun-Suk and asks in disbelief : She (No-Ra?) and Professor Cha are friends?

No-Ra to Hyun Suk : I'm saying....Thank you....Today, I'm really thankful to you....

P.S. @kyunii88, hey Chingu, it's great to see you on this thread too! He..he...thank you...:D Didn't realize I've already attained the 'Immortal' rank until I accessed my profile page. Yeah, I love Lee Sang-Yoon in LG coz he was astoundingly cool and charismatic in the drama and he is the main reason why I started watching Twenty Again. I'm thoroughly enjoying the drama and am also drawn to its refreshing plot so I can't wait to see more adorable interactions between our main leads. Hope to see you around! :D

HS is helping NR confront the things she should, but part of the reason for doing so is his belief that she is dying, I hope by the time he learns the truth that it will have a positive effect.

I think HS's belief that NR is dying gives him permission to do what he wants to do, make her happy.

I think without the urgency of impending death it would be beyond all social norms for HS to intervene into NR's life and be seen as sane.

I think he will decide that WC does not deserves her and will woo her for himself to make her happy.  Whether he woos her to keep her before or after he discover she can live to be 100 years old we will have to wait and see.

OMG that preview!!! CJW is too pretty:wub: It's been a while since I've watched a Korean Drama (I think the last one was Blood), but for CJW, i'll always have to see:D I think all the actors are doing great, except the son's gf (sorry I don't know who she is and didn't have time to read the original post), but so far what I've seen are great. The chemistry of CJW and LSY is through the roof:)

mod edit: please do not quote images.

OMG LSY face in the first two pics are absolutely hilarious. Can't wait for the next episode xD 

I think this drama has become my favorite out of all the other currently airing dramas. The writers made a perfect blend of sillyness and depth to the drama. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-040.gif

Translation of the Video Preview for Ep 5...

Soon-Nam : Even though she has her own reasons for entering college much later, but like the rest of you, she is also a freshman (newcomer).

No-Ra bidding farewell to her college mates : Really happy to meet all of you. Do take care!

Min-Soo sees his mom saying goodbye to her college friends and is shocked to see her there. He starts calling his dad to inform him.

Min-Soo's dad : What?! Your Omma?! She is?!

Min-Soo's dad mutters to himself : This is really....

Min-Soo's dad to Prof Kim : I'll see you tomorrow...

No-Ra to Hyun-Suk : You are not married yet?

Hyun-Suk : Because I am scared that I'd meet a woman who is like you....

No-Ra to her female college mate : Omo!!! What shall we do? What shall we do? What shall we
do?

Hyun-Suk takes out the pen from the pocket of his jacket and looks at the carving initials on them. 'I ♥ W'

Prof Kim turns to Hyun-Suk and asks in disbelief : She (No-Ra?) and Professor Cha are friends?

No-Ra to Hyun Suk : I'm saying....Thank you....Today, I'm really thankful to you....

P.S. @kyunii88, hey Chingu, it's great to see you on this thread too! He..he...thank you...:D Didn't realize I've already attained the 'Immortal' rank until I accessed my profile page. Yeah, I love Lee Sang-Yoon in LG coz he was astoundingly cool and charismatic in the drama and he is the main reason why I started watching Twenty Again. I'm thoroughly enjoying the drama and am also drawn to its refreshing plot so I can't wait to see more adorable interactions between our main leads. Hope to see you around! :D

@minlyn  Welcome to the immortal club glad to have you among us..

I still need to watch these last two episodes but reading the preview text I'm more excited about the upcoming episode 

Omoooo I am sooo happyyy!!! But this is what I wish!! After min soo findinbiut his mother in the collage, no ra will find out about gf. So they will start to hide each other's secret. And as he sees his mother in the school he will start to respect his mom :D happy ending for me!!!! Lol xD :phew:

@Ahpheng, he...he...thank you for your warm congratulations!:D It's really wonderful to have you here with us too and we can all look forward to reading more of your highly creative and awesome comic strips which always provide us with much entertainment and many hilarious moments. Glad to know that you're hooked onto this drama like me.:rolleyes: I can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes too. See ya around!:D

@valsava, thank you for welcoming me aboard! :D Yeah, after reading the text preview and having watched the video preview, I'm also filled with  a sense of excitement and anticipation to know what kinda plans our Prof Cha has in mind and how he's gonna get back at Min-Soo's dad for his infidelity. I also love seeing a plucky heroine emerging and standing up for herself and others while fighting for what she believes is the morally right thing to do.:)

@Ahpheng, he...he...thank you for your warm congratulations!:D It's really wonderful to have you here with us too and we can all look forward to reading more of your highly creative and awesome comic strips which always provide us with much entertainment and many hilarious moments. Glad to know that you're hooked onto this drama like me.:rolleyes: I can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes too. See ya around!:D

@valsava, thank you for welcoming me aboard! :D Yeah, after reading the text preview and having watched the video preview, I'm also filled with  a sense of excitement and anticipation to know what kinda plans our Prof Cha has in mind and how he's gonna get back at Min-Soo's dad for his infidelity. I also love seeing a plucky heroine emerging and standing up for herself and others while fighting for what she believes is the morally right thing to do.:)

Me too. Am always a sucker for stories of underdogs and their fight from oppression or suppression and road of self-discovery and independence.  I'm sure we'll also see the positive influence our heroine has on the other students and their maturity. Luckily tomorrow's friday! HNR fighting!!!

Anyone has any idea why are the group in school uniform? And there's a new guy, the one with a mole. He's too old to be part of the youngster group. An old classmate perhaps?

Episode 5 will be another new challenge for our lovely HNR. Starting to enjoy college life but at the same time probably getting more rubbish from the husband and son since her secret (attending same college) is out of the bag now. I hope HNR will stand up for herself and of course, we have CHS and and maybe Na Soon Nam as well watching her back now.

Love starting the weekend with this drama. There is just this feel good factor about this drama. I just wanna sing along again.. LaLa La LaLaLaLa...

8Anyone has any idea why are the group in school uniform? And there's a new guy, the one with a mole. He's too old to be part of the youngster group. An old classmate perhaps?

Episode 5 will be another new challenge for our lovely HNR. Starting to enjoy college life but at the same time probably getting more rubbish from the husband and son since her secret (attending same college) is out of the bag now. I hope HNR will stand up for herself and of course, we have CHS and and maybe Na Soon Nam as well watching her back now.

Love starting the weekend with this drama. There is just this feel good factor about this drama. I just wanna sing along again.. LaLa La LaLaLaLa...

the guy with the mole is their classmate i think..remember him in the scene where chs was first shown? Selling spicy rice cakes? I think. He was the one who told chs about hnr's husband being a professor in yoochun university

Ya Ya, thanks a lot :) .. it does looks like that guy selling spicy rice cakes in episode 1. Except the mole seems to have shifted cheek. Muhahahahaha

f4po37.png

Archived