Guest ororomunroe

I just love seeing Choi Ji Woo acting all aegyo like a child, I really love it because that's the way she is and it really suits her even she's 30+!  I've been watching her since Beautiful Days and even in the past she is so adorable.. I love how this story is going and it's really fun!!~ :D 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 12, 2015

Choi Ji Woo and “Twenty Again” Cast Dress up in School Uniforms

Source: Soompi

twenty-again.jpg

On the sixth episode of tvN drama “Twenty Again” airing on September 12, Choi Ji Woo (Ha No Ra) dresses up as a high school student in a uniform. Lee Sang Yoon (Hyun Suk) plans a surprise “Uniform Day” event on April Fools’ Day for No Ra who is feeling down.

Choi Ji Woo looking as youthful as ever and fresh-faced Lee Sang Yoon have gone back in time in their school uniforms. On the other hand, the scene of free spirited A Pink‘s Son Na Eun (Oh Hye Mi) and Kim Min Jae (Kim Min Soo) dancing the night away at a nightclub can be seen as well.

Episode five scored an average ratings of 4.7 percent among cable, satellite, and IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) viewers with the highest score being 6.4 percent. The first five episodes placed number one among its competitors airing at the same time slot.

Have you checked out this drama yet?

Source (1)

The conversation CHSK had with KYJ about the possibility she was dating someone was really interesting. Actually, he noticed that because of her situation, chairman's daughter, she had to find someone with a good pedigree. Moreover, he also implied that because of her situation, someone could see her as a good opportunity to climb the social ladders. 

I also suspect that KWC had this in mind too, when he started cheating on his wife. 

I wasn’t going to watch ep5 till ep6 was out but i just couldn’t resist!

Koreans are luckier (depending on whose perspective) that they don’t have the same surname as their mothers or that they have such common surnames like Park, Lee, Kim that you wouldn’t bother anymore asking if someone is related to such and such person. He is just being selfish. And I am proud of No Ra for not backing down even though her son threw down that ultimatum, sorry Tantrum.

Does No Ra know about Min Soo’s contract about girlfriend=go to army or is it between father and son? If not, maybe No Ra will work it in a discussion with Min Soo that she saw that scene of his and you know about to say he’s becoming an adult and stuff while he panic and see he has to make his mom keep that a secret from his dad. Blackmail stuff or at least compromise advantage for No Ra.

Oh and I just have to replay the first scene with Hyun Suk’s very un-Hyun Suk-like goading, cheeky grins and Woo Chul fish out of the water expressions :phew:

I just love seeing Choi Ji Woo acting all aegyo like a child, I really love it because that's the way she is and it really suits her even she's 30+!  I've been watching her since Beautiful Days and even in the past she is so adorable.. I love how this story is going and it's really fun!!~ :D 

This is my first drama for both leads! I never got into the Winter Sonata/Stairway drama. Too drama-ish for me. But this drama looks fun and it is as more episodes are shown.  I hope they keep up the momentum till the finish line. TVN please please! 

NR bumped into HS and then ran out of theatre. HS saw WC and YJ and realised NR knew. He ran after her and asked why she was alone (tried to make police conversation) and she brushed him aside and left. She was walking on pavement and he followed her in his car.

Missed a chunk of scenes as my screen froze... HS telling assistant off for giving the tickets to WC and told her what happened. HS very upset. The assistant felt bad about it after hearing what happened.

WC at home and tried to persuade NR to quit school again, citing it is her responsibilities/obligations to do so for Min Soo etc. (as per his usual c**p).

NR angry, hitting a dried fish??? (need subs...lol!) NR pondering over what WC said.

HS saw WC at car park. Spoke to him, then ended conversation when he saw NR coming. HS spoke to her at locker and she said she had to clean (the dance practice room?). HS called YJ and asked what she is doing? He will wait for her to arrive at university. YJ in car with his dad.

LOL.... YJ's dad want to match make HS with YJ!!!!

Not sure what HS said to YJ's dad.. something about NR (WC's wife)... YJ's dad and YJ look surprised and walked away after that. Need subs for sure... lol!

YJ teaching. After class, NR said class was interesting and asked how come YJ knows so much about relationships between men and women when she is not married. Not sure what YJ said.

Will try to post as I go along, but connection is temperamental for me too!!

NR speaking to nice girl (dunno her name, the one who gave her the video). HS called NR's best friend... they met for coffee. He said it was for NR. Friend was a bit rude to him (think it is because she did not know what were his intentions, but I think she softened towards him).

Best friend turned up to Uni with school uniform and got a set for NR too. They changed and met HS. NR laughed.... HS wore sunglasses...

WC was driving and got a shock to see them in school uniform. HS saw WC and walked between the two women (NR and BF) and put his arms around them... WC was in shock!! Lol!! He had to do double-take...

They went to see friend selling tteobokki. Friend said NR is beautiful (I think)!

Screen froze... oh noes!

Missed a whole chunk of scenes again. They reminisced the past. Showed a scene where HS was scolded by teacher.

NR asked the friend to hit her head like what happened when they were young (tteobokki fight scene).

HS stalked her (in the past)... went to Grandma's stall and talked to her when NR left the stall.

NR rubbed his head like what she used to do... then poked him and bullied him for laughs...

Took group selfies! Cute!

They walked together and saw there is now a modern building in place of where Grandma's tall. NR recalled the old days with Grandma..

NR was close to hears thinking of Grandma... HS now poked his finger at her face... haha...

WC driving with YJ and seemed distracted. YJ asked where they are going...

YJ asked WC if HS like his wife (I think). 

WC recalled the scene of HS with arms round NR and got annoyed. Then told himself to concentrate (on his driving)... Haha.

MS and girlfriend went to a club.

HS and gang also went to a club, but bouncer not keen to admit them...(probably because they look too old..lol!)

MS and GF (HM is her name? forgot) dancing...HM is good, not MS. So MS got shy and went off to get a drink and watched her. Another guy came to dance with her. MS got jealous!

HS etc. went to a different place to dance...

MS is drunk, tried to imitate the other guy's dance steps... got better at it and now having fun with HM.

NR etc. are hilarious.... dancing

End of night... Tteobokki friend and NR's BF went on a bus. NR went onto another bus with HS. She almost fell and she grabbed his waist...*Squeals*** He got her to sit down when there was a seat. He was affected by her hug... but pretended not to be...

WC was at home, still going over the scene of them in school uniforms together.. Lol!!

HS and NR walking home, talking...NR said she is already an ahjumma... etc. Then thanked HS for his present... (this experience of re-living school days).

NR crossed road and turned back and said thank you very much for today. Then she ran home.

NR and MS at lift...MS trying to hide his alcohol breath MS got a shock to see NR in uniform. NR said your dad will get angry... then sneaked into apartment and got caught by WC...Lol!!

She said they went to a club together...Haha!!! WC wanted to talk to her on her own and she shut the door in his face...Lol!!

WC cannot sleep... thinking about NR when she was messing with him earlier today... He looked at their selfies... Awwww...Zoom in on NR's face!

NR sketched HS in her diary and wondering about something (maybe why HS changed from gruff to nice?)

NR at university now. 

HS went to see tteobokki friend at his stall.

Not sure what they are discussing... he brought tteobokki back to his office. HS called NR to meet...

She said she is working in a shop... he got annoyed she said she could not make it today!

HS appeared at the convenience shop and grabbed NR... haha

Archived