Guest ororomunroe

@lalalala823, here's the short recap but only 3-4/5 of the drama since then I was away for conference call. Sorry dear..

So HS introduced NR as "My girl friend" to WC much to WC and NR horror. HS then clarified to WC that she is his friend from school. Incredulous WC can't stop looking at NR over the meeting and when he drove away. HS took NR to movie date with popcorn and drinks, then eat street food that she craved on the way back home.

WC left  his clandestine meeting with YJ to get back home earlier. He was restless while waiting for NR and watched over the window for her return.

Pervy prof resigned much to senior students surprise, and the girls start being nice and friendly to NR.

A junior in hip hop club found NR dance in a hallway following the other dance club and text SN that he had found her. SN run back to the club and found a lady just like in his video practicing the dance. Pwahaha.. I love watching stun-surprise look at SN.. it simply is priceless! 

SN and NR worked together to complete HJ class assignment and took several pics which witnessed by HS assistant. HS went to play YJ about the pen that made YJ feel restless.

HM and her partner worked on the assignment as well in the park, taken several couple pics as proof. MS walked by and saw HM doing it then scream call her name. They argued in the mid of park where SR and SN stopped and watched them argue. MS finally relented to HM and hold her hand away much to the cheer of other students who were witnessing their lover quarrel.

NR officially joined the club and started practicing. MS saw her bowing to her senior and run to hide from his mom. He called his dad to telltale about his mom. WC got angry to NR, NR stood her ground firm and won't leave school for both hubs and son. She was on strike, locked the door out thus WC can't sleep in the room. And in the morning she was storming out the house without pausing or talking to both await WC and MS who had await her. NR continued to ignore her son at school that shocks MS and WC . HS saw this episode played in front of his eyes and got confused.

-- Then... Idk. I need to dl it now.. ^^

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parisonheaven

Hyun Seok and No Ra watch a midnight movie, aww he's helping her to complete her bucket list :) On their way home, they stop by a snacks stall for food. Woo Chul waits at home and catches Hyun Seok sending No Ra home from his room window.

2nrjwq8.pngnly2c7.png

27zgdgw.pngwukr28.png28ridxd.png295g86s.pngdxh1sx.png2w70i0j.png313q7lv.png

Guest lalalala823

@lalalala823, here's the short recap but only 3-4/5 of the drama since then I was away for conference call. Sorry dear..

So HS introduced NR as "My girl friend" to WC much to WC and NR horror. HS then clarified to WC that she is his friend from school. Incredulous WC can't stop looking at NR over the meeting and when he drove away. HS took NR to movie date with popcorn and drinks, then eat street food that she craved on the way back home.

WC left  his clandestine meeting with YJ to get back home earlier. He was restless while waiting for NR and watched over the window for her return.

Pervy prof resigned much to senior students surprise, and the girls start being nice and friendly to NR.

A junior in hip hop club found NR dance in a hallway following the other dance club and text SN that he had found her. SN run back to the club and found a lady just like in his video practicing the dance. Pwahaha.. I love watching stun-surprise look at SN.. it simply is priceless! 

SN and NR worked together to complete HJ class assignment and took several pics which witnessed by HS assistant. HS went to play YJ about the pen that made YJ feel restless.

HM and her partner worked on the assignment as well in the park, taken several couple pics as proof. MS walked by and saw HM doing it then scream call her name. They argued in the mid of park where SR and SN stopped and watched them argue. MS finally relented to HM and hold her hand away much to the cheer of other students who were witnessing their lover quarrel.

NR officially joined the club and started practicing. MS saw her bowing to her senior and run to hide from his mom. He called his dad to telltale about his mom. WC got angry to NR, NR stood her ground firm and won't leave school for both hubs and son. She was on strike, locked the door out thus WC can't sleep in the room. And in the morning she was storming out the house without pausing or talking to both await WC and MS who had await her. NR continued to ignore her son at school that shocks MS and WC . HS saw this episode played in front of his eyes and got confused.

-- Then... Idk. I need to dl it now.. ^^

Thank you so much!!!❤❤

Guest parisonheaven

The pervy professor resigns in the end. Hyun Seok returns the pen to Yi Jin and asks if she is seeing someone now, she appears very flustered by his question. One of the Bounce club members recognizes No Ra as she is trying to mimic the dance moves of other students. He relates the news to Soon Nam, who hurries over to see who she is. The look on his face when he recognizes No Ra is priceless hahaha xD

14wwu8w.pngsl4ebq.png

5kiu7m.pngxmuyz4.png

vqmqe8.png

2d6uq28.png

Guest parisonheaven

Soon Nam and No Ra end up completing their assignment together, I guess it's something related to taking a selfie together? Sang Ye witnesses this and tells Hyun Seok about it. Hye Mi was also taking selfies with her partner as part of the assignment, when Min Soo comes across this. He angrily confronts her about it in public, and they attract quite an audience (including No Ra and Soon Nam).

257heva.pnge7i9l2.png

oorb.png14nh3sk.png24euidz.png

Min Soo eventually sees No Ra in school and is understandably shocked, he tells Woo Chul about it too. It's quite funny that they tried to hide from each other too! Hyun Seok hands No Ra tickets to a play (I think?) but after hearing that Sang Ye gave a pair of tickets to Woo Chul, he hurriedly runs off to find No Ra (since he was worried that she would find out about the affair). But it's too late, No Ra sees her husband together with Yi Jin...

293zswj.pngndoebq.png24oayz8.png2lue87b.pngawe4aq.png

Am I seeing this wrong?, High School HS seems not to have dimples but as professor he has? :), if my eyes serves me right, the director should have picked a better version of young HS as dimples not growing after you graduates.

Now, I will hate100x if the son thinks his mom cheats with HS.... I really hope he can also find out his father's affair.

Really love this drama more and more....what I wish now HS finds out the divorce process so he can go all out for NR.

YEAH!!! My wish came true. NR saw her cheating hubby and the mistress at the theatre. At first, she thought the hubby was waiting for her, then the mistress appeared. Errr this is the ending scene. Can't wait for tomorrow to come :lol:

Mine too, I'm glad they're not going to drag their marital relationship so that NR can start to get rid of her lingering feelings for her husband and focus on herself.   To end this current chapter and move on to the next chapter in her life.  :D

I missed today's live watch all my sites were just to awful to watch but I'm happy about this good news and next I hope she finds out she's not dying so she can stick it to that awful husband of her he thinks she just ruined his life what about hers she only housed the growing seed but he was the one who planted it don't he see that he destroyed her life before during and after now all she has to do is find out how many affairs he has had and how long he's been doing this and sue him for everything she can she can blame her incompetence that he kept her  living in to pull all this..    

If Soon Nam falls for NR.. wouldn't that be interesting? Daebakk!

I was thinking the same thing .. lol !! What if SN, HS fall for NR and her husband wants her back -- all tangled up -- it would be hard to untangle this love affair but it would be interesting to watch .. lol !!

I was thinking the same thing .. lol !! What if SN, HS fall for NR and her husband wants her back -- all tangled up -- it would be hard to untangle this love affair but it would be interesting to watch .. lol !!

I have today off due to my hospital's rememberance of our fallen heroes 9-11 here in America and so I am catching up. Currently on ep 3. ;) 

On the first page, there is a board where it is written that SN loves HSK's assistant... Honestly, I would prefer if SN becomes her best supporter. We know that HSK still loves HNR, but she needs friends at the college... someone who can convince her stupid son that the big villain is his father.

On the first page, there is a board where it is written that SN loves HSK's assistant... Honestly, I would prefer if SN becomes her best supporter. We know that HSK still loves HNR, but she needs friends at the college... someone who can convince her stupid son that the big villain is his father.

The board is written but it can also  be altered as the plot thickens. :) 

Cheating husband got caught - and son MS will definitely get in trouble in the English group he was trying to join - he told them at the interview that he isn't dating - but the ruckus he created after seeing his GF HM with her partner was witnessed by everyone.

WC couldn't accept the fact that somebody or anybody would ever pay attention to his wife.  And now his mind is going 'tic-tac tic-tac'; confused but continued to cheat on.

Guest ororomunroe

YEAH!!! My wish came true. NR saw her cheating hubby and the mistress at the theatre. At first, she thought the hubby was waiting for her, then the mistress appeared. Errr this is the ending scene. Can't wait for tomorrow to come :lol:

Mine too, I'm glad they're not going to drag their marital relationship so that NR can start to get rid of her lingering feelings for her husband and focus on herself.   To end this current chapter and move on to the next chapter in her life.  :D

I missed today's live watch all my sites were just to awful to watch but I'm happy about this good news and next I hope she finds out she's not dying so she can stick it to that awful husband of her he thinks she just ruined his life what about hers she only housed the growing seed but he was the one who planted it don't he see that he destroyed her life before during and after now all she has to do is find out how many affairs he has had and how long he's been doing this and sue him for everything she can she can blame her incompetence that he kept her  living in to pull all this..    

@valsava, didn't NR find out last week that she wasn't dying. Or did you mean that HS finds out that NR isn't dying?

Thanks for all the recaps and screencaps. 

Ep 5 ending and Ep 6 preview....

Another awesome ep! Love this drama to death! Can't wait for the subbed vid to be ready...meanwhile....

Probably the saddest moment in a married woman's life - to see your cheating husband in action...Aish. Poor HNR. The blessing is that now she can just give up on reconciliation and move on with her life. Please, NR. Move on. You deserve better! FIGHTING!

CR: tvN

@valsava @ororomunroe You're right about NR being told her diagnosis was meant for another person. She  knows she's not dying. But HS doesn't know that yet, Come on, date already!

Archived