Guest ororomunroe

I think HNR will fall to CHS after seen her ex husband with his mistress. HNR will realize when CHS besides her, she can smile and feeling happy. But, I'm not sure about the ending. When HNR wrote her wishes before died, one of her wish is about her son. Maybe we need flash back, how HNR got pregnant and why KWC married HNR then we can predict about the ending.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

@minhye1822, I think we'll get more flashbacks in tonight's episode. NR will probably reflect on her marriage life and wonder where it went all wrong, especially since she thought she would've changed his mind about the divorce before the 3 month deadline was up.

Subs are out for EP 5 on Dramafever.

@valsava,

The jury is still out for me also with MS's girlfriend. NR and SN completed their assignment with the selfie with both sitting at a table together. MS's girlfriend laying her head in another man's lap to complete their assignment was really too personal a thing to do. There are just to many other ways the picture could have been taken to complete that assignment. Even if it was just an assignment it made MS blow his cover about them dating and will result badly onto him. 

@viyra

WC and MS are getting a good taste of their own medicine. They both have disregarded and thought of NA as a nothing, She's slowly coming into her own and not letting them stop her. She's getting her sass and backbone back. Both father and son lives are about to be turned upside down because of their hidden relationships and neither one can blame it on her. 

@ororomunroe,

I also think NR will reflect back on her life and marriage. Even with putting her all into her marriage her husband only saw her as the mother to their son. She was nothing more then that to him and now that MS is grown he wants out for someone who he thinks is better. 

Guest ororomunroe

'Twenty Again' Choi Ji-woo and Lee Sang-yoon carry out promise for fans

photo632188.jpg

Choi Ji-woo and Lee Sang-yoon carried out their promise for the drama fans of "Twenty Again".

On September 11th, Choi Ji-woo and Lee Sang-yoon held an event to carry out their promise on achieving the viewership rating goals. The event took place in Konkul University, Seoul where the drama shoots.

The two had promised at the press conference of "Twenty Again" that they would serve 300 cups of ice coffee if the viewership rating goes over 3%. On this day, they served 600 cups of coffee to the college students in the campus, visitors and staff members of the production team.

The first episode of "Twenty Again" recorded 3.8% according to the integrated viewership rating by Nielsen Korea based on paid platforms, nationwide cable TV, satellite, and IPTV. The drama has been renewing its own best viewership rating at each episode: the third episode with the average of 4.6% and the fourth episode with average 5%.

As the first episode had already achieved the 3% goal, Choi Ji-woo and Lee Sang-yoon could keep their promise for an ceremonial event on achieving the viewership rating this early. "Twenty Again" adjusted even the filming schedule to carry out the promise because Choi Ji-woo and Lee Sang-yoon wanted to have the event happen as soon as possible.

Source

EP 5: Avg rating - 4.377% | Peak rating 6.4%

I think both father and son will realize that they did a disservice to NR. WC will start to want his wife again after seeing her blossom and change because of CHS and now living her own life. But it will be too late because for too long he looked down on her and was ashamed of her and now that she has seen him with another woman she will do just like you guys say and reflect on her life so far. I think she will realize now is the time to let go and move on.

AS for MS well he will see his mother is much more interesting then he thought and his looking down on her and thinking she should not be able to go to school or it is embarrassing is going to bite him at some point when he sees how well his mother is doing in school and that all the kids like her. I expect them to get a view of her dancing. Remember WC was taken with her dancing so long ago.. too bad they should have respected her contributions to that family more which helped them get where they are now.  I can almost see him finding out some how his mother is ill and dying and realizing how much of a little butt he was and that his mother is his world.. Nothing like finding out mom is suppose to be dying to wake you up from being so self centered and selfish. That is a scare he needs I think to realize how much his mother loves him and how much he depended on her in his life. I think WC has tainted his view of his mother and that information will wake him up even when he finds out it is a false alarm.

CHS does not know that NR has found out she is not dying because she is not aware he read her planner. If he had mentioned it to her I am sure she would have told him it was a mistake as it stands it may be a while before she tells him not knowing what he thinks. I see him going down the list of things she wanted to do before she dies and that in turn has her falling for him. When he finally confesses to her and mentions her time left is prolly when she is a bit shocked and thinks he only did this or feels that way because she is dying.

I can almost see WC having an about face with the woman he is seeing now and she will not be happy that he will want his wife again but I am hoping it is after that divorce becomes final that way he will not hold on to NR.

Guest ororomunroe

I'm only 20 mins in the episode and I absolutely hate how NR changes into this docile Joseon lady (thanks HS!) in front of her husband. It's like WC sucks all the fun and vitality out of her. He's a Dementor in human form. 

On the first page, there is a board where it is written that SN loves HSK's assistant... Honestly, I would prefer if SN becomes her best supporter. We know that HSK still loves HNR, but she needs friends at the college... someone who can convince her stupid son that the big villain is his father.

YEEEEES, PLEASE especially when he realizes the scumbag of a cheater that his father is. I'm pretty sure he will feel more shame and humiliation from that than the fact that his mother is attending college with him. 

Cheating husband got caught - and son MS will definitely get in trouble in the English group he was trying to join - he told them at the interview that he isn't dating - but the ruckus he created after seeing his GF HM with her partner was witnessed by everyone.

WC couldn't accept the fact that somebody or anybody would ever pay attention to his wife.  And now his mind is going 'tic-tac tic-tac'; confused but continued to cheat on.

Didn't even think about that part with MS. Well I did think of how he said that he signed a contract about going to enlist if he gets a girlfriend...which his mom found out...maybe that contract is just with his dad since he doesn't really respect his mom T_T

I'm really looking forward to the next episode, poor NR though but I wonder how she's going to react. I really really really really really hope that she doesn't get super depressed and doesn't watch the show (like maybe scare them or something that would be nice). Or I hope HS will convince her that they should watch the show cause its not like she is the one cheating, and that she should exert her authority or something like that. 

I think both father and son will realize that they did a disservice to NR. WC will start to want his wife again after seeing her blossom and change because of CHS and now living her own life. But it will be too late because for too long he looked down on her and was ashamed of her and now that she has seen him with another woman she will do just like you guys say and reflect on her life so far. I think she will realize now is the time to let go and move on.

AS for MS well he will see his mother is much more interesting then he thought and his looking down on her and thinking she should not be able to go to school or it is embarrassing is going to bite him at some point when he sees how well his mother is doing in school and that all the kids like her. I expect them to get a view of her dancing. Remember WC was taken with her dancing so long ago.. too bad they should have respected her contributions to that family more which helped them get where they are now.  I can almost see him finding out some how his mother is ill and dying and realizing how much of a little butt he was and that his mother is his world.. Nothing like finding out mom is suppose to be dying to wake you up from being so self centered and selfish. That is a scare he needs I think to realize how much is mother loves him and how much he depended on her in his life. I think WC has tainted his view of his mother and that information will wake him up even when he finds out it is a false alarm.

CHS does not know that NR has found out she is not dying because she is not aware he read her planner. If he had mentioned it to her I am sure she would have told him it was a mistake as it stands it may be a while before she tells him not knowing what he thinks. I see him going down the list of things she wanted to do before she dies and that in turn has her falling for him. When he finally confesses to her and mentions her time left is prolly when she is a bit shocked and thinks he only did this or feels that way because she is dying.

I can almost see WC having an about face with the woman he is seeing now and she will not be happy that he will want his wife again but I am hoping it is after that divorce becomes final that way he will not hold on to NR.

@Ldy Gmerm - I had to borrow your post and highlight what I wish to comment on -

I fear that would happen too - but I am guessing both  would have their angry reasons about HNR dying.  While you said HNR might misunderstood CHS good intentions for helping her after reading her planner, CHS, on the other hand might think HNR did it on purpose to get his attention since he has been rattling her from the first time they met.

Divorce?  Why am I thinking divorce is not going to happen especially now that WC is paying too much attention to HNR - not as a beautiful wife but someone who seem to be ignoring him?

As for MS, I  didn't watch the argument  between MS and HM but if HM is thinking straight, MS attitude might not be a good point for her.  HNR has helped her in the past; just wondering how she would react once she finds out how MS treats his mother.

I agree with HS that NR has been living and leading a pitiful life for the last 19 years but after watching episode 5 with subs, her life is beyond pathetic and lonely as hell which made me dislike WC all the more. He put her in that predicament.  I just can't believe he hasn't included her in any part of his life for all those years.  Usually the early stages of a couple's marital relationship are the most passionate but that doesn't seem to be the case with them since all we've seen is how he has perpetually neglected, mistreated and/or demeaned her but we find out in today's episode, he just totally regards her as a scornful reject...someone who isn't even worthy of his time or attention.  He doesn't bother to know much about his wife such as when he asked her why she didn't mentioned about her friendship with HS and her response was that he doesn't talk about his friends either. As a matter of fact, NR felt it strange he was suddenly asking questions that are related to her since the topic of their conversations has been limited to MS.  I rolled my eyes when WC told NR to keep silent about their divorce "as duty owed to MS and I." Duty, did he just say duty?! What a hypocrite! Where's his duty to her? Obviously, he doesn't even take her out since poor NR has never watched a late night movie or eaten at a snack stall before.  

HNR, what did you see in the marriage to have withstood it for so long?  In my book, you're definitely an angel3-smiley.gif?1292867547!

P.S. Please excuse my rant. Now I have to go and relieve my anger by constructing a dartboard with WC's face in the center. lol

I have been a dedicated lurker here and I have noticed everyone is waiting for the divorce to be finalized so our OTP could have a great romance. But for me, I am impatiently waiting for NR to blossom as a dancer and show what she could have been if she were given a fair chance. I have known my daughter's friends who are basically finished as a ballet dancer at age 25, it is a tough career to continue into the early 40s. But that "Mission Impossible" sequence where NR hopped over a motorcycle and her running through the campus effortlessly, I can see that she could be an exceptional athlete. Episode 5 showed her gradually catching on with her classmates' dancing moves, but I am impatient to see her above them in a short time. I attended several kpop concerts in Los Angeles and they featured the famous boy groups like EXO and they danced well together in synchronized moves. But they also mixed in a few early 40s female singers who were absolutely dynamites. Their energy levels were several order of magnitudes over the young up and comers. The female performers had a huge range for singing and violent levels of dancing with athletic moves of athletes. I can see NR doing that and I hope that is in the script. I want NR to be better than HS, I want her to be the star, not just someone rescued by a handsome former boyfriend. I am greedy.

Guest ororomunroe

New Stills:

W19XB8o.jpg

Source

mB48QO9.jpg

Source

So the marriage professor KYJ and WC have been together for 3 years? So why did it take so long for her to put her foot down about marriage? Perhaps her father had something to do with it. I hope the writer gives us the backstory on how these two fools met esp since KYJ thinks it was 'love at first sight' :rolleyes:

I'm so mad at MS for belittling NR's dream. She avoided him for the last couple of weeks so isn't that evidence enough that she wouldn't bother him? So self-centered. 

Ratings:

DateEpisodeAGBTNmS
2015-08-2813.5704.4
2015-08-2923.1643.6
2015-09-0434.6604.4
2015-09-0544.6195.2
2015-09-1154.3775.1

Guest ororomunroe

@viyra, I don't think WC/KYJ will see her or HS. It seems too early for that revelation. We know episode 6 is when the mistress finds out that his wife is helping out HS. So I'd say end of ep 6 or early ep 7 is when WC/KYJ realise she knows and end of ep 8 is when MS finds out. 

WC and MS are on my l a s t nerve, especially MS. I see he learned the lack of respect towards his mother from his father. I found myself so annoyed. I know why WC self-absorbed annoying cheating self doesn't want NR to go to college but MS egotism rubs me so bad. Why is it so bad for your mother to go to college? Why should she stay home on wait on you when you don't even freaking appreciate anything she does? She cooks and you don't even eat or say thank you for offering. I laughed when he said he'll quit if she keeps going. Is that supposed to hurt her? The only person he'd be hurting is himself. She even offered to pretend not to know you, lol. Stop thinking about yourself for like five freaking seconds and realize that oh my god... your mother has feelings too. She has hopes and dreams too. She isn't just a housewife and your mom, that she's allowed to be an individual. Sigh, I'm rambling. It just makes me so snfnrjnurm (mad).

Moving on, I loved seeing NR so happy with her classmates. I'm glad HS was not having any of WC's sexism. The way HS looked at NR with lowkey heart eyes when they were at the movies. Hye Mi is hella manipulative but I couldn't care less about what she's doing. Also WC is the literal worst. Lol, I'm so ready for epi 6. Oh, glad to see NR is gonna be out of the dark about WC cheating.

This show keeps getting better and better! Episode 5 was hilarious and poignant at the same time. I bet as HS tries to fulfil NR's bucket list, his feelings will start to resurface (well it's always been there so), and he'll start to realize that he's afraid of losing her. I hope he finds out that she's completely fine soon. Ugh. So good! 

WC is both a jerk and an idiot, but his reactions make me laugh. LOL.

Was reluntant to pick this drama up don't really like the lead actress, but anywho....wc is simply afraid not the wife finding out but the school. Once it comes out and boy it will not only wc is screwed but kyj will lose her job. In korea acacdemics is on job that is sacred and holy and no one survies that kind of scandal....this happened recently on The Great Wives daily drama...cheating professor was having an affair with a student except this time with the daughter of a big wig...going to love karma coming to him.

as to the son..nora will eventually stop doing her house work and he will be forced to do it. Ms too has a lot to learn because there is nothing wrong with his mother going to college unless he is involved in something his parents dont know about, but im thinking its primarily wc influence.

Wow. This episode was fantastic. Of course you all know that because you watched it too but still ... wow!

Random thoughts I had while watching

• LSY hair finally looks half way good.
  • Nice to see some of her memories from highschool. Seems like HS was always a plotter.
  • Honey Garlic Popcorn!!! where is there such a creation. I want some.
  • Loved her locking WC out. And the scene that lead up to it with her standing up for herself.
  • God he is such a controlling jerk.
  • that scarf the mistress is wearing has the same print as a shirt the lead wore in its ok, that's love. I hated it there too.
  • Really interested to see how HS deals with NR now that she has found out about her husband's mistress.

YEAH!!! My wish came true. NR saw her cheating hubby and the mistress at the theatre. At first, she thought the hubby was waiting for her, then the mistress appeared. Errr this is the ending scene. Can't wait for tomorrow to come :lol:

Mine too, I'm glad they're not going to drag their marital relationship so that NR can start to get rid of her lingering feelings for her husband and focus on herself.   To end this current chapter and move on to the next chapter in her life.  :D

totally agree. I was nearly jumping up and down with delight when she saw them. Now she can kick that man out of her head and heart. She has been holding on so tight that she is not really prepared for the divorce that is coming. She still has a couple of months to get things organised and now she might actually do it.

On the first page, there is a board where it is written that SN loves HSK's assistant... Honestly, I would prefer if SN becomes her best supporter. We know that HSK still loves HNR, but she needs friends at the college... someone who can convince her stupid son that the big villain is his father.

I like the assistant and I like SN. So I would be quite happy to see them together and them both helping out No Ra. What else have these two actors been in? anything I should try watching?

Archived