• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soopke

Taecyeon, HJW's biggest idol fanboy. :wub:

LJW looks smoking hot in that new photoshoot! We need more pics!
Plus, 13 september is coming soon! Wouldn't it be funny if that interview is only a few min long XD I hope we will get a long interview :D
@qwenli Your new avatar!! I loooove it! :wub:
Do you want to sub anything? I'm a subber and creator of https://www.youtube.com/user/newpeacefulsubs 
(Monday Couple fan here hehehe)

qYs7TX1.gif

Happy friday all!

Ps. Apparently, HJW left to Hawaii today :)

@yammylicious Lee Jin Wook is just very high whenever he is with HJW. Well when a person is happy, he will laugh for no reason!:D

A perfect match for HJW because they both likes to laugh at almost anything!! LOL

Yes, we do of course @Whitebliss I think what she did to Hawaii for a trip is a photoshoot of a Cosmopolitan cover as from what i read over the net, the Sept 13 interview for Japan is really a total WAITING up to date.. plus the hell of a countless (hehe) BTS in TTWWNIL that were not shown to the public for some reasons, but i do hope they would show the stills of it... #cantwaitforit

fighting!!!:wub:

I wonder whether LJW will be joining up with her over there. I really hope to hear dating rumours soon.!!! And yes, I hope they release more BTS. Just not enough of it being released at all and what about bloppers?? Does any body know whether we can go to ask for them? I went to the SBS website and there doesn't seem to be any contact email page (of course I cannot read korean as well) LOL

Do you want to sub anything? I'm a subber and creator of https://www.youtube.com/user/newpeacefulsubs 
(Monday Couple fan here hehehe)

Happy friday all!

That is great to hear soopke - can you sub the overnight TV sbs interview that they had before the drama aired?? They look so close together there, really wants to know what they are talking about. Thanks if you can. Otherwise, it's ok. I know it takes time to sub.-

And I'm so happy that HJW is in ripped jeans as well!!! hehehehehe - maybe maybe there is something real going on!!!!

Guest Yammylicious

@WeloveH You feel me and i feel you, all of us felt this way.. Just stalking over the net nothings change everyday, i still feel this couple, shipping them to the highest level hehe:wub:

Spread the good vibes, I'll say goodnight for now..:sweatingbullets:;)

URhUdXP.png

ZmNd9HG.jpg

pWO6hGG.png

Guest Soopke

@WeloveH A friend of mine is translating and I'm only subbing it :) But I believe there are translated parts of the interview. Like the reasons they sign on the drama, HJW's favorite actor atm, LJW poem of HJW etc.

So apparently, those ugly jeans were so ugly that there's an article written about LOL.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.nl/2015/08/ha-ji-won-tries-retro-look-for-airport.html

+ more goodies of kOOn event. JinWon :wub:

sY19DZt.jpg

3sMc4ji.jpg

Guest lara_luvre

Hi, 1+1 couple shippers.....I am a newbie here....I am just a silent lurker before but @qwenli encourage me for joining this thread (thanx to you qwenli :))...like all of you here, I really love this couple so muach and hope they will be a real couple someday soon :)....I am waiting for the officially dating news from this couple....nice to know you all chingu....Thx for posting picture, video n also news about this beautiful couple...I hope I can contribute also for sharing about 1+1 couple thingy....have a nice great week end....

Guest Yammylicious

Why Did I only notice this since TTWWNIL, why not before????

You are totally a package LJW.. Handsome!!!! Please explain...:wub::):P

g06VIZM.jpg

iDobxfs.jpg

5qHtFvu.jpg

To all my fellow 1 + 1 shippers here, I just want to share this article because I find this to be a sweet description of our couple's journey to being together, here it is: 

http://couchkimchi.com/2015/08/28/anatomy-of-a-k-drama-kiss-2015-mid-year-edition/

Thanks to Ms. Leila108 for taking the time to write the article above. But just a warning to 1 + 1 shippers, you may skip the parts that don't pertain to our ship. However, they are safe to read.

Happy weekend, dearies!:D

Guest 1023JHR

HJW really like to hit her co-stars lightly to show her aegyo. Notice how LJU moves his body? He really knows the lady well cause the next thing HJW did is hit him slightly? Wanted to escape the hit but couldn't constraints the smile after being hit.

Archived