Guest lara_luvre

morning 1+1 couple shippers....hope all of you have a great time today...miss our couple so much...so what i can do is rewatching TTWWNIL eps 15 and 16  again n again....n i just wanna share this pic of our gorgeous couple....credit pic to owner...xdimfp.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1023JHR

Only know it says something about HaNa &Wonnie, One plus One, making a hit in Japan. LJU's stylist replied something like I hope so.

Guest Yammylicious

NMYF5PY.jpg

2GhCBYk.jpg

VEX7h5q.jpg

bR9wOti.jpg

Im on my 22nd time watching the TTWWNIL since yesterday, on my 6th ep..

What to do i'm still having a lovesick over this 2:sweatingbullets:

SlTCftc.png

sQalnOT.jpg

7aSXzrQ.jpg

MMLUAom.jpg

Guest Yammylicious

nyangie1023

WHEW! ALL OF MY THUMBS ARE UP FOR THIS. PERFECT TO READ...:)

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE LINK I READ AND UNDERSTAND IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND ITS STILL A BREATHTAKING WHILE READING THE REVIEWED 16 EP (THOUGH I WATCHED IT FOR SO MANY TIMES ALREADY).:sweatingbullets:

CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE BECAUSE CHESHIRE CAT'S WONDERLAND IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT TO HER REVIEWS. FANTASTIC AND ABSOLUTE.:wub:

THE DRAMA IS SO SIMPLE BUT IT WAS DELIVERED AND ACTED PROPERLY BY THE 1+1 COUPLE, TRUE ENOUGH. ASIDE FROM A LOT OF COMPLICATED MATTERS HAPPEN ALONG THE WAY, IT WAS STILL DONE PERFECTLY.. THATS WHY I REALLY LOVE THIS DRAMA. POOR RATINGS (AS THEY SAY) YET UNDOUBTEDLY, THIS KDRAMA WAS LOVED BY TOO MANY..:wub::wub::wub:.

CHEERS TO ALL OF US SHIPPERS, TO ALL THE STAFFS, PD AND EVERYONE OF TTWWNIL, WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE, COMAPTA! THANK YOU FOR THIS 1+1 COUPLE.. #hajiwon #leejinwook

GOOD NIGHT CHINGUS!

y7VnWcD.jpg

pWUerVx.jpg

1Dn3xGv.jpg

EqTllbj.jpg

0jL179D.jpg

Guest Yammylicious

Good morning.

I believe that FATE brings them together. Originally LJW has landed for this role (though many line ups of men were mentioned before) even HJW has not yet confirmed yet at the time he signed the contract (i think).. and luckily, through this kdrama, I begin to love and adore LJW.. (which i'm not even familiar with him, till i watched him here sorry for this:mellow:)

TTWWNIL will not be this kind of syndrome if it weren't for them (my opinion).. Their chemistry tells it all.. Just a thought to share for everyone..

I am just so happy that TTWWNIL was portrayed by this 1+1 couple perfectly inspite of flaws, conflicts and change of writers..

In time, if they were really meant to be in reality i guess it must be fate and their destiny.. (cross fingers):wub::D no matter how long, no matter how far they were with each other, if it was meant to be, it will meant to be, same with the kdrama, 17 years of friendship that long, so many ups and downs, the denials and the long wait of opening up their hearts. whew!!! in the end they still end up together and find their way back to where their heart truly belongs, "will we be able to make it?" yes of course...... near or far their hearts will always be together..

Lets all spread the love and start to count till Sept 13 interview... ;) #goodvibes

YYvhCoZ.png

IQ5iDVl.jpg

y3LGwQ8.jpg

Ha Ji Won as Oh Ha Na

lqKRJeA.jpg

mrLzwmk.jpg

7NkTloZ.jpg

Ctto: the owners of this.

Wheres Dispatch when u need them? Havent seen any recent pics of Ljw since Hjw's departure to Hawaii. Would love to know what our handsome fella is doing while Hjw is holidaying. Looks like Hjw is in Hawaii just not with her team of stylists but also the stylists from TTWWNIL. Couldnt they have just done another photoshoot together in Hawaii in the lead up to the drama airing in Japan.

Theyve had an interview and a photoshoot but weve only had a chance to see two decent pics of them together post drama. Waiting and fighting haha.

Thank you cheshirecat wonderland for such a wonderful review. I really don't know why the drama was not as popular as secret garden because I just absolutely loved it. LJW and HJW's chemistry is so awesome right from the start of the drama. Loved every bit that they were together even when they were just friends. I must say, I loved this drama more so than secret garden. I love LJW, like yammilicious, I didn;t know him before. He is just fantastic in TMWWNIL - He played choi won so well, he showed the audience how much he loves oh ha na. I'm sure there isn't a girl out there who don't want a husband like him.  Also their off screen chemistry is great as well. LJW is so open about his affection of ha ji won even in public eyes, and I must applaud him for this. I can't imagine hyun bin doing anything like this. (he seems too timid) But man, this LJW is a MAN!!

Guest Soopke

LJW looks really hot in that latest photoshoot. He even cut his hair, he's slowly moving on and not into Won character anymore.
I'm wondering what hairstyle he will be rocking, he ruined his handsome face with that awful middle part hairdo.

No new updates about 1+1. HJW is still in Hawaii for the Cosmopoliton photoshoot. Don't know when she will be back. And it's quiet on LJW side.

b5Dz9O6l.jpg

bAxWZNxl.jpg

Guest Yammylicious

Done watching the TTWWNIL for the 22nd time, nothings change. My heart still flutters just like watching it everytime like its always the 1st time.:wub:

I miss updates with this couple.:) Hope to hear from them soon.. Planning for dating maybe?? (hope so when she come back) Well.. dreaming and wishing is always free hehe, im deadly waiting and praying..;)

Fighting!!

Goodnight chingus!!!:)

BrUvorW.jpg

Guest febmonkey

Right, both ljw & hjw are moving on from 1+1cp, we better bear in  mind that ljw is not wonnie and hjw is not hana as well (even she said there is similarity between them). 

We people here all seen the sparkles in their eyes, on/off screen , now let's be petient and spare them some time, we'll see if they are really meant for each other.

September is coming, cheers :D 

Archived