• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yammylicious

Indeed, action speaks though, but we have to wait for their explosion, the admission, the love and their true feelings, fighting for this.:wub:

Confirm your feelings #hajiwon #leejinwook ;)

Looks like Ljw recently did an interview hopefully we can see the expression of love in his honey eyes when he talks about Hjw. 

Also it looks like Ljw wont b reuniting on the movie project. I think that is a positive sign because if they are to pursue a love rship in real life doing a movie together might not be the best thing after their drama.

So many reasons to ship this couple. Cant wait to see their interview together for Japanese TV on Sep 13.

Guest Yammylicious

I guess you have a point there Whitebliss Let us give them more space so that we will miss their love story even more, we might get used to it right? hehe Its good to make the "absence makes the heart grow fonder" or "absence makes the heart forget?" I prefer the first phrase either.

What we could do now is to patiently wait.. hummmmmm.. #goodvibes #thinkpositive #oneplusonecouple

He just scoop her toward him totally ignore public eyes,I can't find a good reason not to shipped them.

Lets wait for her two break ,see if there's any good news!

did he scoop her or she laugh and collapse towards him? :Danyway it takes two hands to clap, heehee. I really think they were behaving like a newly married couple. :wub:

I just hope even if hjw busy with new movie, product line, cf blah blah, she spare some time for him.:lol:

Guest Yammylicious

Its confirm, this guy accepted the offer so quick. Confirmed that LJW declined the offer for some schedules.. Maybe, it was destined to be...

I just thought now.. its better that LJW will not landed on that role cause I think that Chen Bolin must be more of a focus here for HJW since its their first team up of their agency in Korea and in Taiwan. Might over shadowed or over powered by LJW's appearance since after TTWWNIL, many people have been fantasized the one plus one couple..;)

AMqPlT5.jpg

uN4xMqG.jpg

Tomorrow never dies.. HJW might felt sorry that LJW was not included in the film..

whatcha think?;)

I have not seen hjw this happy for a long time! Even her caption say happy!:)

Sorry, I just have a request for friends here to use normal font when writing. The cursive words are hard to read for my ageing eyes:blink:

---

I hope she is happy becos she just finish a romantic drama.heehee

Guest febmonkey

Looks like someone took photo of them, after ljw scooped hjw, you can see them both face to the same direction, then she left while he holding tightly on her arm.

Archived