[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep 14 was fun mainly because all that drama could have been avoided if someone had asked whether JSP actually wanted to be secretary general. instead, everyone assumed that he would just automatically say yes and were trying to figure out their next moves. as usual, JSP makes his own counter move which contradicts everything around him -- he says NO but not before giving a tongue lashing to everyone and basically showing that the job is nothing but a lackey/puppet master and he wasn't going to be someone's puppet just to boost the numbers. good for him!

it looks like IK is really an idealist -- which is why she is so disappointed in her classmates BDH and JS; she genuinely seems to believe in the power of politics to do good and is almost idealistic in some ways. but at the same time, she revels in the politics and likes the maneuverings and all that goes with it. she is a political engineering technician like JSP said but is that so bad?

now GW is going to be in the civil service? found it funny that JSP got so jealous that GW emailed IK and not him. hahahahha.. will assemblywoman HC now join hands with JSP? won't that be hysterically funny if that happens? the two women IK and HC constantly butting heads and trying to push JSP into one way or the other?

I love serious interviews with writers, PD or artist. There is an interview or just a few thoughts of the writer Jung Hyun Min at this blog but unfortunately I can`t read it without subscribing. If you did not read the blog before still have a chance. 

INTRAVIEWS #002: Jung Hyun-Min and 어셈블리 (Assembly)’s Art of Compromise

“Say that a random morning, North Korea launches a missile into the sea: a few hours later, there is an assembly meeting, you need to contact National Defense and brief them, and organize mobilization questionnaires. You have very little time to present facts and their mutual correlation, and the price for failing could be an international incident. Say that the next day the issue of free school meals is on the table: you need to quickly organize reactions on both side of the equation and present a case to your assemblyman for why he should be for or against the motion. Can’t do it? That gets you a so-called pink slip.”

READ MORE http://www.dramatic-eye.com/k-drama/intraviews/intraviews-002-jung-hyun-min-assembly/

Here is an article in Korean http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=50407

I wish there are translations of this article.

Don't quote pictures, gifs, videos

This is a combo of translated excerpts of the writer nim's interviews in Korean media:

JUNG HYUN-MIN AND 어셈블리 (ASSEMBLY)'S ART OF COMPROMISE

~ Intraviews #002 ~

Jung Hyun Min

It's no secret that dramas like 어셈블리 (Assembly) are not exactly this industry's bread and butter. But more than standing out as an uncharacteristically strong political drama and the sad realization that K-dramas could aspire to be much more than what they're seen as by the majority of their audience, the Jung Jae-Young show is slowly proving what a potential force to be reckoned with its writer, Jung Hyun-Min, could eventually turn into – especially considering his track record so far, and what he has to offer in this genre. Instead of picking an interview and translating it top to bottom, this is a sort of monologue made of several answers from a half dozen interviews, following a somewhat more logical and linear trajectory. They were all more or less made before the start of the show, right around the end of his previous work, 정도전 (Jung Dojeon). But they shed light on the man and the writer, in ways that a simple career retrospective wouldn't be able to.

I guess I was a late starter as a writer, but I think all the unique experiences I went through helped shape my style. If I had been born into an ordinary family, had an ordinary academic upbringing, graduated from a 4 year university and became your ordinary company employee, I don't think I would have been able to write anything. Instead, I grew up in Busan amidst the gloomiest of atmospheres: they used to give numbers based on our height, and in my senior middle school year, I was No. 64. Measured all of 150 cm, perhaps less. I couldn't pay tuition so I managed to secure the very last number by settling all my debts at the very last moment. I graduated from a technical school and always had to support myself, went through the democratization process as an activist… If you add the odd part-time stint, so far I've had 13 different jobs. Reality was so grim that I guess I was attracted to bright and cheerful things, movies in particular, as a sort of escape valve – to the point that in the late 1980s I even daydreamed of marrying the local rental video store's clerk.

In my senior year at Busan National Mechanical Technical High School I had a practical training stint at Hyosung Power & Industrial's Changwon factory. It was back in June 1987, right when the Democratic Uprising began, but I was just a high school student and had no real interest in participating in the protests. I do remember how surprised I was, on my first day there, when I saw all the factory's windows broken or damaged. I went from building gear speed reducers to designing parking sensors; from producing science toys to building pipes. Out of fun, I started working as a sketch artist for the company newsletter; one of the staff members of the labor union saw my work, and offered me a position as editor in the union journal. It was back then that I helped launch a new labor union journal called 해돋이 (Sunrise), which inevitably led to a more significant involvement in union activities.

I had been writing union journals and hand-written posters for a while, so I would often come into contact with journalists. They always looked so cool that I was moved to ask them what it would take to join their ranks, and they advised me to major in journalism. I took night classes to prepare for the college admission, and managed to enroll in the Class of 1990. The “honeymoon period” I experienced didn't last long: in 1991, student activist Kang Gyeong-Dae was bludgeoned to death by riot police with iron pipes, which motivated me to join the demonstrations. During my college days, I was also a part-time English lecturer, and during spring and summer breaks I would voluntarily go back to my old factory and help with steel plate production.

Fast-forward to my return from the military, as the country was in full IMF crisis, and you couldn't find a job anywhere. The Federation of Korean Trade Unions contacted me, and I ended up working for them for a few years. I then moved to the 매일노동뉴스 (Daily Labor News) where I worked as a reporter, which would eventually pave the way for my transition into the National Assembly. Remember how Gukmin Bank and Jutaek Bank had a merger in 2001, and both unions went on strike? I joined them as a sort of “gun for hire” and planned their strike from December 2000 onwards, to then set up camp and join the protests with the employees for seven months. They were just bankers so they needed a “player” in the field. At first I told them I'd only do it for a few months, but when our union leader was arrested, I just couldn't leave my post, if anything out of loyalty for him. There's a big difference between merely witnessing something and actually being part of it heart, mind and soul.

I was a card-carrying member of the Democratic Labor Party, but I decided to leave the party when they set an allowance of 1.2 million won for assemblymen and 800,000 for aides. Every other party's aide would make anywhere between 3 and 4 million, but instead of giving us the average wage set by the Korean Confederation of Trade Unions and live up to their party name, all they did was demand sacrifices from us. That was when I met Assemblyman Lee Gyeong-Jae [ed. Grand National Party member], who was back then chair of the Environment and Labor Committee. I applied for the Labor Policy Aide position, and despite having the worst “specs” I was chosen because my cover letter was the best written one he got. The four years spent working with him were a great opportunity to understand conservative politics.

I may sound pretentious, but I think that for a writer all those different experiences add up in a way that is crucial. Sometimes while I write I feel emboldened by the fact that I went through all those ordeals, and it makes me feel I'm more qualified to write about them because of that experience.

Think about it... what could be more dramatic than being a congressional aide?

Say that a random morning, North Korea launches a missile into the sea: a few hours later, there is an assembly meeting, you need to contact National Defense and brief them, and organize mobilization questionnaires. You have very little time to present facts and their mutual correlation, and the price for failing could be an international incident. Say that the next day the issue of free school meals is on the table: you need to quickly organize reactions on both side of the equation and present a case to your assemblyman for why he should be for or against the motion. Can't do it? That gets you a so-called pink slip.

It's easy to deal with dramatic tension when that is what your job entails on a daily basis.

It started all when writer Kim Yoon-Young, of 카이스트 (KAIST) and 반울림 (Sharp) fame, asked to interview me back when she was preparing a show about a political aide. I told her that I dreamed to be a writer back when I was younger, to the point that I participated in the Jeon Tae-Il Literary Award and went all the way to the finals. But she was quick to tell me that writing drama scripts was more about everyday dialogue than anything requiring a literary background, and that it was something that could really suit me, because I had a knack for dialogue. Back then I shrugged it off as lip service she'd use in all her interviews, but then I began to have second thoughts about two years later, when working as an aide just didn't feel rewarding anymore. It just happened that the Korean Television Writer's Association building was right around the corner, so I took classes once a week as a sort of healing process. At first I felt a little embarrassed, so I skipped some lessons, but it really grew on me eventually. After having to endure the stoic, matter-of-fact assembly life, the idea of having to write about stories of ordinary life and love all day, to meet with colleagues afterwards for a drink, that kind of lifestyle in itself became a sort of healing process which allowed me to find some kind of inner peace and stability. It was then that one of my works was selected by a KBS Short Drama scriptwriting contest.

I wrote that script in my second year, which gave me the opportunity of an internship with KBS. The “job” didn't require me to actually show up for work, so I could juggle in between my aide work and this. After three months of this unique kind of multitasking, I felt like I could make a living out of it, so I sat down with my wife and had a serious talk. “How much have we saved?” I asked her. “If I don't do this now, I'll regret it later when I'm older. Give me two years.”

Then again, we were a bit reckless back then: without knowing what would happen soon after, we signed for a big mortgage to buy a house. My monthly salary at KBS was 1.2 million won. The mortgage? 1.4 million a month.

It was 2010, and my plan was to try my best for those two years and then revert back to my aide career if it didn't work – knowing that there would be elections in 2012, and I could easily get back in. My kids are now four and seven, so back then my wife was still pregnant with the little one. Honestly, if back then I had been working for huge corporations to the tune of Samsung or Hyundai, I wouldn't have been able to quit like that – I'm not what you'd call a brave person. But I've never had a permanent contract in my life. Even something like a congressional aide is a job you can be fired from overnight, but after ten years on the job, you kind of gain a stable position within that environment. That's because for every new election there are new faces who need aides with experience, so I always was confident that I had a place there. So what did I possibly have to lose?

A lot more than I thought.

For instance, at first the drama industry seemed at odds with my personality. I love being in contact with people, and this job consisted of being trapped all day inside a room, writing. I could find no identity as a writer back then, as my mind was still too influenced by the assembly and labor policy. I'm not really what I'd call a “history buff.” I haven't touched a history book since I graduated from high school, actually. I wouldn't even say I'm a big sageuk fan, considering I didn't even watch 용의 눈물 (Tears of the Dragon). I prefer documentaries, but I also think that I have a peculiar trait that distances me from most male viewers: part of me feels like an ajumma, seeing how much I like fluffy romantic comedies and warm variety shows. I think I watched every 러닝맨 (Running Man) episode at least twice, because I loved all the characters in there.

But then 정도전 (Jung Dojeon) came and changed everything.

Jung Dojeon equated politics to the pursuit of a “just way of life.” He said that at the opposite end of what we call “just cause” is not a “wrong cause,” but merely another cause that might be as just as ours, yet different. I think of politics as the art of mediation, the assembling of varied and diverse concerns and the new period awareness that comes from the resulting compromise. People today think that all there is to politics is leading others, creating a new vision that is only concerned with one's own needs and viewpoint. That is why I believe no new period awareness has been able to gain a foothold after the industrialization of the 1960s and the democratization of the 1980s: we keep throwing neologisms out there, like “창조경제 (creative economy),” but there is a distinct lack of fresh and topical discourse in our political circles. Politics and politicians first and foremost need keen empathy. Ask yourself why Jeong Dojeon was so different from his friend Jung Mong-Joo: it's because he spent time in exile and managed to witness the plight of Joseon's people firsthand that he was able to understand their needs. That is why he sought Lee Seong-Gye and together they were able to successfully initiate a revolution that struck a chord with the people. Empathy comes with firsthand experience.

I don't think our current situation is any better or worse than at the tail end of the Goryeo dynasty, nor am I suggesting that we need the same kind of revolution. Everyone thinks the particular period they live in is historically turbulent, after all. But I just think that with an increase in national income and standard of living we've reached a level of stress and danger that is hard to bear. We're no longer experiencing inequality, it's as if the 99% of the people were put against the remaining 1%. The big difference is that back at the end of Goryeo's history, politicians were willing to stake their lives to repel the corrupted and self-serving ruling elite that created a similar kind of inequality: look for examples like that of Lee Jon-Ok, who died in exile after chastising the king on many a memorial, and even reproached him straight to his face. Read those memorials and you'll see that courtiers back then were lashing at the king with the kind of fury you'd never see in a Blue House message board. It's incredible how Goryeo's elites, numbers which were limited to about a thousand people, managed to establish such deep communication, exchange of information, constant development and devotion to their cause. You think anyone, be they secretaries or any other bureaucrat, would be willing to sacrifice their job and admonish their superiors on their misconduct today? A politician should embody a certain philosophy of life and seriously worry about the people he represents, but how many people do that today?

Depicting that kind of figure helped me realize I'm getting used to life as a writer, and that I no longer need to be ashamed of what I write. I don't think I'd be able to go back to life as a congressional aide now, and I probably even couldn't if I wanted – aides need to live in the shadows of the people they assist, and I don't think I would fit the bill right now. More than anything, I think my wife wouldn't take it. I make a little more money now...”

@000231846597

Thank you for the posted interview of the writer Jung Hyun Min. I give a deep bow. His life story is a best selling story/drama on it's own. No wonder he writes so realistically. Wow. I am going to look for the work of this writer... past present and future. Thank you writernim.

Very good question he asks about bureaucrats today versus the bureaucrats of Goryeo.

From this drama I would think that JSP is like Lee Jon Ok unafraid to chastise the politicians and the parties and even the BH "Elder." Now I am more excited to see what will become of our characters and will BDH ever learn to become the politician CIK wants him to be? Most of all I am excited to see how JSP will battle BDH. Will BDH respect the will of the people if people want JSP as their assemblyman? How does he plan to eliminate Jin Sang Pil? If GH passes the civil exam will he come back to the team? I see that CIK is not hiring someone to fill up GH place and is keeping Sung Gi there to play Go. I think that CIK is waiting for GH to come back.

ep 14 was fun mainly because all that drama could have been avoided if someone had asked whether JSP actually wanted to be secretary general. instead, everyone assumed that he would just automatically say yes and were trying to figure out their next moves. as usual, JSP makes his own counter move which contradicts everything around him -- he says NO but not before giving a tongue lashing to everyone and basically showing that the job is nothing but a lackey/puppet master and he wasn't going to be someone's puppet just to boost the numbers. good for him!

it looks like IK is really an idealist -- which is why she is so disappointed in her classmates BDH and JS; she genuinely seems to believe in the power of politics to do good and is almost idealistic in some ways. but at the same time, she revels in the politics and likes the maneuverings and all that goes with it. she is a political engineering technician like JSP said but is that so bad?

now GW is going to be in the civil service? found it funny that JSP got so jealous that GW emailed IK and not him. hahahahha.. will assemblywoman HC now join hands with JSP? won't that be hysterically funny if that happens? the two women IK and HC constantly butting heads and trying to push JSP into one way or the other?

Yes, how does BDH think he can push JSP out of the party? It is funny though that both BDH and JWG ran away from Oh Sae Chan the grim reaper? BDH gave up his constituency because it was rumored that the grim reaper, OSC will run against him so he run away because he is afraid he will lose against OSC and JWG defects from the Democratic Party because OSC won the party leadership by a landslide. These boys have weak livers.

Did you notice though how Song Mi keeps asking CIK to hire GH's replacement because Sung Gi occupies his desk beside Song Mi playing Go Stop all day? But CIK just brushes her off? She is probably waiting for GH to come back. Maybe she should tell Song Mi that she expects him back. It will be more tolerable for Song Mi. 

@000231846597: Thank you for the article. I really loved it. I became more interested in this writer than I was before after reading about his live, his thoughts. It is the second time when that is happening. Park Kyng Soo and Jung Hyun Min are on top of my favorites writers in Kdramaland. 

I like his observation about the bureaucrats today versus Goryeo bureaucrats. So true. "Who would be willing to sacrifice their job and admonish their superiors on their misconduct today?" Like @zenya22 said, Jang Sang Pil remains me of Lee Jon Ok too. 

His story about the merger of the two banks impressed me.   "Both unions went on strike. I joined them as a sort of “gun for hire” and planned their strike from December 2000 onwards, to then set up camp and join the protests with the employees for seven months."  I was surprised and impressed to hear that he was in the strikers` shoes before. At the same time I admire the people who protest and fight for their unfair faith and the writer joined them just for the cause, for a principle? WOW.

@zenya22 said about GH:  "He needs to know that he was treasured by JSP because he is his father’s child. I agree. I was a bit surprised that GH figured out JSP for what he really is and came to terms with it. I thought he'd need to hear his father's message on JSP's phone. And maybe he will - later on - as a final proof that his father supported JSP's decision.

@mudaepo, thank you for detailed answer about the episode, and also welcome to the thread!

Both you and @lalalala1234 You have said that the President's voice was "Yoo Dong Geun's by the way, he might appear later in the drama"

Oh... so happy to hear that. I'd love to see him join this drama!  He is such an amazing actor.

@mudaepo,  @lalalala1234   Thank you for translations and briefings.

@lalalala1234 - Thank you for character descriptions. Maybe @larus can add them to page 1?

@000231846597      Welcome to the thread, and thank you for preview translations. wow. So HCM is going to join forces now with JSP?!  This drama certainly shows us that in politics last month rival may become your ally.

@Demen      gotchi19     Welcome to the thread.

@000231846597: Thank you very much for translation of the interview with writer-nim Jung Hyun-Min and @larus - thank you for bringing it up.

It is strange that he finds that in Goryeo times there were so many more politicians willing to stake their lives at what they believed just and right. Why? Because we are led to believe that in a monarchy they could very easily be giving up their lives; But this writer-nim makes it sound as if Goryeo society was more "democratic" in that people were not afraid to express their ideas, and fight for them, than in Modern Korean society.

"A politician should embody a certain philosophy of life and seriously worry about the people he represents, but how many people do that today?"

Hardly anyone - all across the globe, very few indeed.

I hope CIK and JSP mend their relationship soon. It is more fun to watch when they work as a team.

‘어셈블리’ / 어셈블리문전사 KBS미디어 래몽래인

Source

writer Kim Eun Sook & actress Song Hye Kyo's coffee car 

11820679_515714988582181_130737373_n.jpg

11939574_884965274907267_1073497445_n.jp

writer Kim Eun Sook (Drama : On Air, Lovers In Paris, Secret Garden, The Heirs ect..)

Song Yoon-A, her former drama was the heroine of the 'On Air'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11906267_1601010733498101_1866291115_n.j

Song Yoon-A instagram

@valsava, likewise...

‘Assembly’ Ok Taec-yeon is the life of the party on set

Ok Taec-yeon is brightening the set of ‘Assembly’ with his smile.

KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Assembly’ released Ok Taec-yeon’s stills from the set.

In the picture, Ok Taec-yeon smiles brightly. He poses a funny gesture as if he makes a speech.

In another picture, he laughed due to awkwardness when he rehearsed the scene with Song Yun-ah. It is said that his smile spread all over the staff.

Ok Taec-yeon has always been energized the set with his kindness and smiling even though the filming was taken in the very hot weather for a long time. It is said that the female staff members really like him because of his perfect looks and nice personality.

On the last episode, Ok Taec-yeon (Kim Kyu-hwan) confirmed Jung Jae-young had no responsibility for the death of his father, so left Jung Jae-young. Afterwards, Ok Taec-yeon started over the study for civil servant test after coming back to Seoul.

While it is noticed that Jang Hyun-sung will counterattack Jung Jae-young, it is expected how Ok Taec-yeon will make a step.

Meanwhile, the next episode of ‘Assembly’ will be aired at 10 pm on Wednesday (September 2).

Source

Guest adikkeluangman

#Taecyeon is the light of happiness on KBS 'Assembly' shooting location :)

11960211_1159549980728528_2337955718504910420118_1159550070728519_62513123324962

11261496_1159550077395185_6316043989400811986611_1159550040728522_7230138364867111836838_1159550067395186_23678731085239
JYPACTORS 

-----
Yeah, can't wait to know what happened next. Happy watching to everyone. :)

150902 KBS2 "Assembly" - Episode 15 Preview

What now, what now, what now??? What again did JSP do and this involves HCM? and he gets scolded by CIK again, as @ Lmangla said in an earlier post he gets caught between 2 women scolding him.

Anyway I laughed at the scene where JSP met with a teary HCM and she gave him something and as he was walking out of the meeting he paused looking at the folder and imagined CIk yelling at him and shook his head, that made me laugh so much. Then he went back to the meeting room and found HCM with her head on her hands sobbing. Awwwwwwww, what can the man do but have empathy for a crying woman despite knowing that he will be nagged, scolded and griped at by his feisty aide? Hahaha

What happened with HCM and BDH and PCS and how did JSP get involved? Do BDH and PCS do any real work? It seems all they do is make deals to manipulate each other and destroy others? What is their deal? Did HCM leave the assembly?

At the end of the episode, we see BDH trying to implicate GH in a crime and he gets a call at the police station? Big, Big mistake for BDH and his venomous aide. For some reason< I hate that aide more than BDH. But really big mistake for them to implicate GH because CIK likes him and he has become part of the ITBH Team and family. If she learns what they did to him, CIK will come out hitting. The gloves will be off and no more protecting BDH or whatever relationship they had in the past. Ohhhhhhhh

Another epic episode BDH and Elder tried to throw CHM under the bus only to turn around and put them in the hot seat and the final she threw both of them under the bus I just love CIK and JSP arguments both of them are so stubborn and won't give in for nothing.. So I guess BDH broke into JSP house and did steal GW hard drive or the memory card from his camera.. 

What now, what now, what now??? What again did JSP do and this involves HCM? and he gets scolded by CIK again, as @ Lmangla said in an earlier post he gets caught between 2 women scolding him.

Anyway I laughed at the scene where JSP met with a teary HCM and she gave him something and as he was walking out of the meeting he paused looking at the folder and imagined CIk yelling at him and shook his head, that made me laugh so much. Then he went back to the meeting room and found HCM with her head on her hands sobbing. Awwwwwwww, what can the man do but have empathy for a crying woman despite knowing that he will be nagged, scolded and griped at by his feisty aide? Hahaha

What happened with HCM and BDH and PCS and how did JSP get involved? Do BDH and PCS do any real work? It seems all they do is make deals to manipulate each other and destroy others? What is their deal? Did HCM leave the assembly?

At the end of the episode, we see BDH trying to implicate GH in a crime and he gets a call at the police station? Big, Big mistake for BDH and his venomous aide. For some reason< I hate that aide more than BDH. But really big mistake for them to implicate GH because CIK likes him and he has become part of the ITBH Team and family. If she learns what they did to him, CIK will come out hitting. The gloves will be off and no more protecting BDH or whatever relationship they had in the past. Ohhhhhhhh

@zenya22,  From my understanding BDH was cutting ties with HCM and she got mad and used BDH achilles heel (JSP) to out something about BDH this what JSP press conference was about then they had a hearing with JSP in the hot seat but he wouldn't reveal the source of his information which was HCM but somehow it came back to him an in the end HCM came clean so in order for BDH to try and take the spotlight off him and PCS they trying to use JSP accepting bribery to get into his position or he's doing favors for some companies big wigs and the enlisting the men to say they gave him a bribes..

@zenya22

in EP.14
President abandoned the BDH.
HCM seemed to betray the movement BDH.
But next Secretary-General candidate JSP.
She felt the crisis. Result was again loyal to BDH.

But, JSP has rejected the Secretary-General.
BDH is this entourage of the president again.
Also, you know BDH is not a man to tolerate such a situation.(Her betrayal.)
BDH will then join his old friend JWK to Gukmin party.

BDH has abandoned her. BDH did not help her election.
As a result, she was defeated in local council elections.(her goal.)
This means that next year the nomination failed.
Her political life is over.

P.S) If BDH has helped her. she will be elected.

@zenya22

in EP.14
President abandoned the BDH.
She seemed to betray the movement BDH.
But next Secretary General candidate JSP.
She felt the crisis. Result was again loyal to BDH.

But, JSP has rejected the Secretary-General.
BDH is this entourage of the president again.
Also, you know BDH is not a man to tolerate such a situation.(Her betrayal.)
BDH will then join his old friend JWK to Gukmin party.

BDH has abandoned her. BDH did not help her election.
As a result, she was defeated in local Council elections.(her goal.)
This means that next year the nomination failed.
Her political life is over.

P.S) If BDH has helped her. she will be elected.

@lalalala1234, Thanks I knew BDH had abandon her.. I have to say this drama is to good for them to be taking they sweet time to sub it.. I think KBS would have gotten better ratings for this drama if they aired it on Fri and Sat..    

Guest adikkeluangman

New behind cuts of Ok Taec Yeon from 'Assembly' unleashed

New behind cuts of Ok Taec Yeon from drama 'Assembly' were released.

On September 1st, the production team of KBS 2TV drama 'Assembly' released new behind cuts of Ok Taec Yeon.

20150901151853_55e5434dd3e89_1.jpg

The photos show Ok Taec Yeon showing bright smile, and a great number of fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for Ok Taec Yeon's charming smile.

The photos also show Ok Taec Yeon making a big laughter after making a mistake while rehearsing with Song Yoon Ah.

It is said that Ok Taec Yeon always energizes all of the other actors, actresses, and staffs with his overflowing energy and fabulous professionalism.

Meanwhile, 'Assembly' airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=403034

EP13 is beyond awesome. The script and plot, everything. Love to see CIK made face when JSP said, hey I'm the star now on the early scene. When his wife money in trouble, he watched her from afar yet still send their daughter to comfort mom. The president voice cameo is so great too... kkk. If your'e the President, then I'm the Barack Obama. Wait, so the assemblyman never meet the President when they enter as newbie or during the oath session. 

I missed Daddy Cha voice (Yoo Dong Geun). Maybe because he was in screenwriter drama before so he did the voice cameo. Hope to see him in this drama too.

-----
Taecyeon from ibuhyeong's ig

I'm not sure who is other guy. He also shared other picture with Assembly actors and look like they all have dinner together. 

Interesting episode as usual with lots of funny moments. Scolding Mama Aide CIK and a non penitent JSP exchanges are very funny. It was funny when JSP first tried to convince HCM to join his faction and HCM went bananas. He said to CIK, see what you made me do because you can't do it yourself.

Well, HCM almost made me cry when she stood up and saved JSP knowing that she could be disciplined. I am thinking that for the rest of her term HCM will join JSP. She knows a lot about the faction deals.

Just waiting until the subs are completed.

Archived