[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

What now, what now, what now??? What again did JSP do and this involves HCM? and he gets scolded by CIK again, as @ Lmangla said in an earlier post he gets caught between 2 women scolding him.

Anyway I laughed at the scene where JSP met with a teary HCM and she gave him something and as he was walking out of the meeting he paused looking at the folder and imagined CIk yelling at him and shook his head, that made me laugh so much. Then he went back to the meeting room and found HCM with her head on her hands sobbing. Awwwwwwww, what can the man do but have empathy for a crying woman despite knowing that he will be nagged, scolded and griped at by his feisty aide? Hahaha

What happened with HCM and BDH and PCS and how did JSP get involved? Do BDH and PCS do any real work? It seems all they do is make deals to manipulate each other and destroy others? What is their deal? Did HCM leave the assembly?

At the end of the episode, we see BDH trying to implicate GH in a crime and he gets a call at the police station? Big, Big mistake for BDH and his venomous aide. For some reason< I hate that aide more than BDH. But really big mistake for them to implicate GH because CIK likes him and he has become part of the ITBH Team and family. If she learns what they did to him, CIK will come out hitting. The gloves will be off and no more protecting BDH or whatever relationship they had in the past. Ohhhhhhhh

@zenya22,  From my understanding BDH was cutting ties with HCM and she got mad and used BDH achilles heel (JSP) to out something about BDH this what JSP press conference was about then they had a hearing with JSP in the hot seat but he wouldn't reveal the source of his information which was HCM but somehow it came back to him an in the end HCM came clean so in order for BDH to try and take the spotlight off him and PCS they trying to use JSP accepting bribery to get into his position or he's doing favors for some companies big wigs and the enlisting the men to say they gave him a bribes..

Let me give you the recap for ep15!
(I watched the Chinese subbed version)

BDH was not happy HCM did not show her immediate support when he was abandoned by the President, so he cut ties with her. HCM then tried to get into the Anti-BH circle but PCS rejected her, leaving HCM in the most helpless position within the party. JSP did invite HCM to join Dang-BH circle, but HCM declined because JSP has nothing that she wanted. Instead she tried to revenge BDH by asking JSP to publicize the under-the-table-deal between BDH & PCS --BDH's promise to PCS to raise the % of Anti-BH assemblyman nominations from 30+ to 40.

Other party members felt that JSP revealed something with no credible sources that jeopardized the party (JSP has sworn not to reveal the identity of his informant even to CIK). BDH & PCS then appointed HCM as one of the internal disciplinary hearing council member, in order to embarrass her and force her to kick JSP out of the party.  CIK tried to recall HCM's political conscience and HCM sacrificed herself in the end to let JSP came clean, and resorted to solitary.

And here comes the sneak peek for Ep16:

BDH was obsessed with eliminating JSP. He asked the government prosecuting dept to investigate if JSP has accepted bribery, using the photos his aside stolen from GW as evidence. JSP felt he lost the public's trust and decided to accept official investigation voluntarily. HCM offered to be his defense lawyer.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What now, what now, what now??? What again did JSP do and this involves HCM? and he gets scolded by CIK again, as @ Lmangla said in an earlier post he gets caught between 2 women scolding him.

Anyway I laughed at the scene where JSP met with a teary HCM and she gave him something and as he was walking out of the meeting he paused looking at the folder and imagined CIk yelling at him and shook his head, that made me laugh so much. Then he went back to the meeting room and found HCM with her head on her hands sobbing. Awwwwwwww, what can the man do but have empathy for a crying woman despite knowing that he will be nagged, scolded and griped at by his feisty aide? Hahaha

What happened with HCM and BDH and PCS and how did JSP get involved? Do BDH and PCS do any real work? It seems all they do is make deals to manipulate each other and destroy others? What is their deal? Did HCM leave the assembly?

At the end of the episode, we see BDH trying to implicate GH in a crime and he gets a call at the police station? Big, Big mistake for BDH and his venomous aide. For some reason< I hate that aide more than BDH. But really big mistake for them to implicate GH because CIK likes him and he has become part of the ITBH Team and family. If she learns what they did to him, CIK will come out hitting. The gloves will be off and no more protecting BDH or whatever relationship they had in the past. Ohhhhhhhh

@zenya22,  From my understanding BDH was cutting ties with HCM and she got mad and used BDH achilles heel (JSP) to out something about BDH this what JSP press conference was about then they had a hearing with JSP in the hot seat but he wouldn't reveal the source of his information which was HCM but somehow it came back to him an in the end HCM came clean so in order for BDH to try and take the spotlight off him and PCS they trying to use JSP accepting bribery to get into his position or he's doing favors for some companies big wigs and the enlisting the men to say they gave him a bribes..

Let me give you the recap for ep15!
(I watched the Chinese subbed version)

Hidden Content

And here comes the sneak peek for Ep16:

Hidden Content

000231846597    thank you very much OMG great episodes!!

Assemblywoman Hong has become a favorite character fast!!! OMO, OMO... the women in these last episodes ROCK!!!! My fellow ahjummas where are you, hope you watch because the ahjummas are the heroines of this drama. Pardon me assembly woman Hong, I know you are the baby. I also like that the older actresses in this drama especially SYA because they are womanly. They have curves and hips and are not sickly anorexic thin. I like that. Will be back after I watch the episodes.

Well Ep 15, HCM realized so fast that she was only used as a window dressing with the intention of being dropped aftter her term and no one really took her seriously.She was busy doing assembly activity and she was the busiest that is true but CKI asked her to look at her schedule and whom she had lunch with and dealt with while she was being busy and if any of those busy activities were spent with doing something for the people.

She also learned how the ones she attached herself to because of what they can do for her especially BDH did not think much of her and had no intention of giving her what she thinks she deserves by being the faithful follower. When she said to BDH that she followed and supported him for 4 years and she lost the election because  BDH did not support her. BDH told her that she lost because she was not competent to win the election and the only reason she was loyal to him because she wanted the nomination. At another time she asked BDH what she was to him, did he ever see her as a comrade after all the 4 years she stayed supporting him and he said no maybe someone who can be gotten rid of if they did not produce. He then said that a comrade is someone who is stays through thick or thin like CIK and then said she did not deserve to be called a comrade. Wow, until now he still thinking of CIK.

PCS told her that the spokes woman who was popular because of her looks is easy to get rid of in Yeouido. Ouchee again!!! She got burned by both PCS and BDH who are real shysters and she was never at their level double dealing. She had nothing to threaten them and make a deal with.

She was still too proud to join JSP because he showed her how useless an assemblywoman she had been. But at the end of episode 15 she did redeem herself by telling the truth and standing up for herself and for JSP. Bravo!! I still think that for the rest of her term she will join ITBH/JSP faction. This episode made me laugh and cry at the same time. 

In EP !6, saw it raw but I knew CIK will go Mama bear when she learns what BDH did to GH. I love her slapping the smirk off BDH aide.

This drama is really the best!!

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Assembly

bb12fj.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Assembly' Kim So Hyun, there's a reason why she risked her life in the nomination process

1. [+174, -7] Poor Jin Sang Pil. Yong Pal's a mess right now, so please watch Assembly instead. It's fun and I highly recommend

2. [+131, -3] The person behind 'Jung Do Jeon'. Daebak it's so good. Assembly hwaiting

3. [+107, -4] Assembly hwaiting. I love this drama. Find strength, cast and crew. KBS, this year's daesang must go to Jung Jae Young

4. [+78, -3] I wanna see Baek Do Hyun crash

5. [+25, 0] This drama is superb. Ratings, please go up

6. [+23, 0] So I heard Yong Pal's boring. Come and watch Assembly

7. [+24, 0] As much as I want to see an assemblyman like Jin Sang Pil, someone like him doesn't exist in real life because corrupted politicians will oust him in a instant

8. [+23, 0] Thank you so much for this drama. Jung Jae Young is the best!! Not one bad actor here

9. [+18, 0] Yong Pal viewers, hurry up and watch Assembly. It'll never let you down

10. [+10, 0] Hong Chan Mi was cute in the last part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"I'll introduce a good lawyer. Who? I'm Hong Chang Mi"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: kkyuljaem

Rating is up again!

After Ep 13 with 4.9%, rating is up: Ep 14 (5.6%), Ep 15 (5.4%) and Ep 16 (6%)
6% is the highest rating.
Online rating also increase from 4% to 5% and 6% (ep 16)
We can hope last ep upper 6% and set new record.
According to K-Netizen, a lot of k-net want Yong Pal viewers watch and enjoy with Assembly

Guest adikkeluangman

150902 Assembly e15 택연 cut 

CN58fIKVEAEC5Fw.jpgCN58fvgUsAETze7.jpg

CN58gciU8AAcObw.jpgCN58hF4U8AAMi_r.jpg

okniverse_net

EP14 less time-screen for Taecyeon. Maybe because he went overseas for three days. I noticed that every episode got different issue as side story and JSP will try to solve or help as much as he can. Although the main plot probably about the power struggle in Assembly. Others drama will have people try to sneak listen or discover secret and then kept to themselves for to use later. In this drama, there is no sneak listen although I want it so badly especially when JSP-SG talked about Dalsu why GH not near them or whatever. 

have to agree with  @zenya22 ~ ep 15 was so funny, especially with the HCM scenes. was laughing when JSP told IK that he faced the venomous snake and his smile froze on his face as he didn't know what to do. hahahha... but it was really sweet when JSP told IK that he can't offer HCM any tangible benefits but he can offer loyalty. it was so nice to see HCM come into her own here from being a side character into being more central in this episode where she recognized that JSP may be incompetent, but he is a man of principle and he won't betray her. even though she was scared witless, she knew with certainty that he will keep his promise and it was fantastic to see him deliver. can't wait to see the next episode and see HCM as JSP's comrade.. poor GW, looks like he is going to be unwillingly dragged into being a sword to JSP. but what is with BDH? why is defeating JSP such a personal obsession for him now? he is mad that even HCM put herself on the line for this guy and showed her loyalty to him.

have to agree with  @zenya22 ~ ep 15 was so funny, especially with the HCM scenes. was laughing when JSP told IK that he faced the venomous snake and his smile froze on his face as he didn't know what to do. hahahha... but it was really sweet when JSP told IK that he can't offer HCM any tangible benefits but he can offer loyalty. it was so nice to see HCM come into her own here from being a side character into being more central in this episode where she recognized that JSP may be incompetent, but he is a man of principle and he won't betray her. even though she was scared witless, she knew with certainty that he will keep his promise and it was fantastic to see him deliver. can't wait to see the next episode and see HCM as JSP's comrade.. poor GW, looks like he is going to be unwillingly dragged into being a sword to JSP. but what is with BDH? why is defeating JSP such a personal obsession for him now? he is mad that even HCM put herself on the line for this guy and showed her loyalty to him.

It so cute how JSP sent Secretary Byeon to look for GH. I think that once the lawsuit is over and JSP wins that BDH is done because of how he used GH the "son" that is being cared by all the adults of the ITBH team.

@zenya22, & @lmangla,  Still need to watch the last two episode but I found it hilarious that every place HCM went sh got slap in the face and realize her bag of chips wasn't tasty after all.. SMH BDH and PSC needs JSP out of the office because of they money dealings that they have pocketed that was supposed to go to certain projects or for citizens.. JSP fights for the people and the people knows this even the president knows this which he wants JSP in that position to help him keep his position and look good in front of the people JSP was smart to turn down that position because he didn't earn that spot himself and he knew later it would have came down to I scratch your back now it's time for you to scratch mines it would have required him to do something dirty that he would have felt guilty about for the rest of his life and that's not JSP he don't want to hurt anybody.. 

They will try to use GW as JSP sword but it will show JSP and GW selling that expensive watch and feeding the homeless in the tunnel with money and that's really going to blow up in BDH and PSC face because he will ask what have they done for the people as long as they been holding they position have they ever bought a sandwich and gave it to one of them well JSP have..    

Ep 16   I feel like carrying a placard and join in the cheering…. Jin Sang Pil, Jin Sang Pil! LOL

Here we really see the growth of HCM through her painful experience. Her pride has been thoroughly crushed but the problem of JSP will finally give her a chance to shine. When she went to PCS and told him that she was a lawyer, PCS said that they were not in court and they were in Yeouido where a young assembly woman popular for her looks, can easily be gotten rid of. Assemblymen/women it seems have Parliament Immunity to prosecution. Now that JSP has decided against the advice of his team, to face prosecution, HCM stepped up to represent JSP. She is now in her element, her territory, the court where she excels. She also now will work with JSP for the rest of her term. After she finishes her term, I wonder if she will work as a prosecutor because if she does the Yeouido people should tremble.

GH got arrested and when he got released he went to CIK and told all. CIK marched into BDH office and smacked the smile off BDH’s aide. When BDH opened the door and CIK confronted him that he became a dirtbag politician, BDH unashamedly admitted that yes that is what he has become and he will sink even further if needed. He said to CIK “so provide food and supplies for your assemblyman when he goes behind bars. Really BDH? It is really that personal with CIK?

It is sad that JWG stays by BDH’s side and helps him as he takes over HCM position but he does not know the extent of BDH involvement in instigating and manipulating the bribery charge on JSP because BDH is not telling him. When he asks BDH if something was bothering him, BDH denies it. We also see BDH with his head on his palms looking bothered. Pangs of conscience maybe? I have a feeling that GH will be the one to open the case wide open to reveal the truth and expose BDH once and for all. Will BDH throw his aide under the bus and plead innocence? I think JWG will be asking BDH why he did all these double dealing. He will be angry too but will JWG be willing to go down with BDH?

It is sadder that these 2 men who were smart, bright idealistic political students have become corrupted by the self-interest, self-caring politics of Yeouido and unable to enforce the reforms of the political processes they once dreamed of doing as members of the parliament. CIK once said that BDH had wanted to change the face of Conservative Party into a humanistic more compassionate presence. JWG as a member of the Democratic Party once said that he wanted to change the existing faction driven bureaucracy  into policy oriented political system. But now they are both drawn into the reality of politics where they needed to do political engineering to survive. I think JSP rings their conscience and shames them to not have fulfilled or fought for the goals they once held.that is why even JWG who had no grudge against JSP dislikes him and sides with BDH.

The ABH and PBH faction leaders decided to vote as a block for the arrest by the prosecution of JSP but many of the Assembly members have received bribes so they want to vote autonomously against the arrest of JSP but JSP decided to face the prosecution instead. to fight for the clearance of his name

I can’t wait for the next episode.

Interesting episode as usual with lots of funny moments. Scolding Mama Aide CIK and a non penitent JSP exchanges are very funny. It was funny when JSP first tried to convince HCM to join his faction and HCM went bananas. He said to CIK, see what you made me do because you can't do it yourself.

Well, HCM almost made me cry when she stood up and saved JSP knowing that she could be disciplined. I am thinking that for the rest of her term HCM will join JSP. She knows a lot about the faction deals.

Just waiting until the subs are completed.

@zenya22,   Me too... tearing for HCM actions. Also, in the conversation between HCM and CIK, when CIk reminded HCM what a devoted and idealist person she used to be, about doing the work she loved, and protecting causes she believed in.   We could see that it struck a cord with HCM.    And it also serves a laying the foundation for us to understand how and why HCM could join JSP team.

@000231846597, thank you for your insights and recap of the episodes.

The corrupt power that BDH yields is very scary to me. Power to get people arrested with fabricated causes, and indicted - is reminiscent of a totalitarian regime and not a democracy. It is very scary that there are no checks and balances. That the prosecutor office is glad to jump and do his bidding and participate in his dirty war. The glee in Im Gyu-Tae face, was scary too. I'd say, I cannot wait for the day that both BDH and this henchman of his - are both thrown in jail.

@Lmangla   said:   but what is with BDH? why is defeating JSP such a personal obsession for him now? he is mad that even HCM put herself on the line for this guy and showed her loyalty to him.

I think BDH sees JSP as a major contestant for his own power, and that is why he wants him out of the party and out of the Assembly. JSP has higher approval ratings than BDH has.  JSP was asked by the President to head the party while BDH was asked to step down.   BDH was close to the end of his political career then.    BTW, I do agree with you and @zenya22,  about the humor in ep. 15. When you were just reminding us of the venomous snake remarks I started laughing

@quockhanh45   Thank you for the ratings info. Glad they are climbing up. I hope they continue to climb.

JSP gave So-Min Gyu-Hwan's phone number before he left. Maybe we will end up with a romance between them. I am sure that would help the ratings.

@zenya22   I love what you wrote about HCM being a lawyer will be in her element at Court, and I agree. I also think that through her court battle on behalf of JSP she will gain political power as well. She and JSP together will become an unbeatable team.

I also found it interesting that JSP, despite being unpopular with other assemblymen - they still have some code of protecting each other's backs.  As some Assemblymen did not want to participate in his expulsion. Yet, HCM - found herself totally alone in that jungle. Probably because she was always associated with BDH, and now that BDH has dropped her, no one dares to save her.

Power corrupts, is what we find here for sure. It reminds me of movies like "The Candidate" with Robert Redford" and "The Seduction of Joe Tynan" with Alan Alda (although those were about presidential candidates, but same principle of corruption holds)

I think this drama, if people will watch it - will speak to anyone.  It reminds us all to live true to our values and not give in to whatever obstacles life throws at us.  JSP is so unique in his faith that as long as he does not betray his principles things will work out!

어셈블리4

source

Guest adikkeluangman

150903 Assembly e16 택연 cut 

CN_k0xpUAAA41wF.jpgCN_k12xUcAEPCtk.jpg

CN_k3HeUwAEBSeg.jpgCN_k3oGUkAAGW0-.jpg

okniverse_net 

Maybe because this drama story hit close to home but still I'm amazed that it got to air in KBS, government broadcast station. In my country, this kind of story line will not be allowed to air. Maybe drama got spare than movie, some Korea movie get delay to premier and stuff if there something not suitable according to higher ups.

I learn more about politic more through this drama compared to my own country. Pity my mother because I kept asking question about what happened in Parliament, who's who and she help to answer. She used to work close to minister so she know some of the term. Like CIK and Seo Dong Jae, both of them are at same level and position. The different are CIK work with political side (salary paid by the party) meanwhile SDJ with expertise in government policy (he works with government).

When JSP send drunk CIK home, how I wish that BDH was there to see them together. I bet you, BDH never seen CIK outside of her working mode.

Finale of the drama is coming, but there is no blurring.
Still good script, excellent actors and actresses.

EP.16
political maneuvering, bribe, privilege of freedom from arrest. We knew this to emerge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT-BH
CIK
She tried. But this is not the extent to which she can solve.
She asked for help from CNS. But failure.
She finds out the determination of Anti-BH, and she claimed the secret negotiations with the OSC to JSP.
However, JSP is rejected.

JSP
JSP was able to take advantage of privilege of freedom from arrest.
But, he gave up a privilege of freedom from arrest.
He decided to voluntarily appear before the prosecutor. Perhaps, JSP will be redeemed in EP.17.

HCM
She finally decided to join the IT-BH.
HCM will be the guardian of JSP in court.
terms of accession was fun. She will start to move.

KKH
prosecutor was investigating him. KKH is to remain silent.
But the prosecutor had restored the clock pictures from KKH's computer.
This is not a fight of children. he could not do anything.

But, i think he will find something.
KKH to know the most about this case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro-BH
BDH

BDH began political maneuvering.
He crossed the line that he shouldn't have crossed. he will began to destroy itself.

JWK
He does not know yet that BDH start political maneuvering.
If he knew, he'll have prevented.

Secretary Lim
I think, this man is only villain in this drama.
He made perjury using the bank president.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anti-BH
PCS

PCS has detected that there is a problem in this case.
Anyway, he promised to cooperate with BDH. but..

kSH
Avatar. He was opposed to cooperation with the BDH.
because it is associated with a plurality of Anti-BH Assemblyman.
He also of course included.

Eventually, Anti-BH decided to have autonomy vote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opposition party

Socialist Party
CNS

She rejected the request for help of the CIK.
Socialist party's platform is power reduction of privilege of freedom from arrest.

Korea Democratic party

OSC
Again, his name was mentioned from the CIK.
I think it would sooner or later he appeared.

Me too... tearing for HCM actions. Also, in the conversation between HCM and CIK, when CIk reminded HCM what a devoted and idealist person she used to be, about doing the work she loved, and protecting causes she believed in.   We could see that it struck a cord with HCM.    And it also serves a laying the foundation for us to understand how and why HCM could join JSP team.

The corrupt power that BDH yields is very scary to me. Power to get people arrested with fabricated causes, and indicted - is reminiscent of a totalitarian regime and not a democracy. It is very scary that there are no checks and balances. hey still have some code of protecting each other's backs.  As some Assemblymen did not want to participate in his expulsion. Yet, HCM - found herself totally alone in that jungle. Probably because she was always associated with BDH, and now that BDH has dropped her, no one dares to save her.

Power corrupts, is what we find here for sure. It reminds me of movies like "The Candidate" with Robert Redford" and "The Seduction of Joe Tynan" with Alan Alda (although those were about presidential candidates, but same principle of corruption holds)

I think this drama, if people will watch it - will speak to anyone.  It reminds us all to live true to our values and not give in to whatever obstacles life throws at us.  JSP is so unique in his faith that as long as he does not betray his principles things will work out!

Yes, that conversation of CIK and HCM was a wake up call for HCM. CIK said to JSp that because she was an astounding young lawyer, she got appointed to the position of assemblywoman and spokesperson for the party and it went to her head.  That convo reminded her of what she could still be. She just needed space to re-adjust her pride and regain her self esteem and LOL when came back she was cute but scary still demanding and commanding which I think will serve her and JSP well in court.

One other thing, Assemblywoman Cheon of the Socialist Party was working to repeal the Parliament Immunity to Prosecution so she could not support the vote against JSP arrest. I do love the women in this drama. They were all thoroughly smart. 

I loved "The Candidate" but I have to see "The Seduction of Joe Tynan" thanks for the suggestion

One other thing that I found to sweet was when the JSP family were eating together and showed how they were during the happy times. I think that JSP is courting his wife back and it seems Mrs JSP is moved. I can't help awwwwwwwing at the scene.

@ zenya22

in EP.15
BDH told HCM.
"You do not have the right to say to me the word 'comrade.'"
He noted the CIK. reason is simple.

BDH is in a crisis, HCM showed a betrayal.
But, CIK chose the JSP in a similar situation.
That was the difference between the two women.

The interesting thing is JSP has kept the appointment with HCM in a crisis situation.
Eventually, HCM became a comrade of the JSP.
They are not a political partner.

This situation makes angered the BDH.

I was surprised to see EP.16.

Ls3OGuC.jpg

Gyeongje river green algae problem.
This is actually the Nakdong river green algae problem.

BGVW70W.jpg

It is a serious problem in Korea. South Korea netizen mocking to 'Green tea latte'.
Satire of this problem is a the amazing case in the KBS drama.
They are a public broadcaster in Korea.

http://www.nature.com/news/algal-blooms-hit-south-korean-rivers-1.11221

https://storify.com/wjsfree/green-tea-latte-algae-bloom-southkorea

One other thing that I found to sweet was when the JSP family were eating together and showed how they were during the happy times. I think that JSP is courting his wife back and it seems Mrs JSP is moved. I can't help awwwwwwwing at the scene.

it was sweet but was wondering if wife feels terribly guilty ~ if she hadn't broken down crying, would he have gone to see the president? she still loves him and her actions indirectly has landed him in this position. same with GW. since they showed GW sitting miserably alone at the same time by the river, it almost felt like JSP's family (both wife + GW) and they love him but have landed him in trouble without meaning to.. hope for their sake, he gets out and he gets to be united with them... but so cool to see HCM join JSP and her rules were so funny! wasn't it cute that JSP gave secretary Song GW's phone number just before he was leaving to the prosecutor's office. it is like he is playing both cupid and father even in the last minute and looking out for GW. awwww :)

@lalala1234     Thank you for all the info about the green algae in the rivers. It looks horrifying. Twenty trillion dollars project with this kind of result due to  poor planning?  OMG!   And it looks like environmentalists warned about it earlier on.   And watching the tapes provided on the sites, it sound like the temporary solutions are not working well enough, and they do need a better long term solution.

Now, I am wondering was there a solution suggestion in the drama, or just an outcry about this situation? What do environmentalists suggest to be done at this point?

어셈블리3

source

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official/BTS] KBS 'Assembly' (Taecyeon)

COGPvW5WIAQ6DsP.jpgCOGPxlLWIAAHZj8.jpg

Was Ji Jin Hee been offered Baek Do Hyun character? Just wondering.

Environmental issue is one popular topic in drama if related to assembly. Even drama 'Prime Minister and I' also got one issue on this.

We got no playboy or womanizer character in this drama. Coz someone must got a question why every ladies in the Assembly throw themselves to JSP (literally). He is poor, only got middle school education and straight minded.

Archived