[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

Guest adikkeluangman

150917 'Assembly' Wrap-Up Party (Taecyeon)

CPGvw2JWEAAFo5D.jpgCPGvxBbWEAAiFUg.jpg

----- 
150917 'Assembly' Wrap-Up Party

I bet you that they sleep the whole day before went to the wrap up party last night. 

-----
Taecyeon last night tweet :

CPG8Hc_UwAAFMQM.jpgCPG8H_EVAAANVW7.jpg

Trans : Assembly final episode (2pmalways)

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Assembly (FINALE)

n23.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Assembly' Jung Jae Young's politician victory, "Happy ending"

1. [+1,728, -34] This is a real masterpiece of a drama despite the low ratings

2. [+1,140, -24] The actors gave the performance of their lives...Amazing work!!

3. [+1,056, -26] Let's have a season 2!

4. [+295, -20] No love story, topstars in their 20s, nor makjang, just a sincere drama that is a gift to all of us

5. [+257, -3] The last speech made me tear up. Thank you so much cast, crew and writer

6. [+193, -5] Jung Jae Young for the Daesang

7. [+176, -3] Haa... The last speech is touching. Thank you for your hard work

8. [+174, -2] Might be because we won't see this kind of ending ever happening in reality but I found it really touching. I teared up several times. Great job, cast and crew

9. [+170, -1] If this country cared about politics, 'Assembly' would've been a big hit right now. A shame that it didn't get the success it deserves.

10. [+169, -4] I enjoyed it a lot. It's better than 'Punch'

Cr: kkuljaem

Guest adikkeluangman

[OFFICIAL] KBS2 'Assembly'

CPLNEEtU8AAD9L2.jpgCPLNEFyUcAA9tQo.jpg

Dad and daugther so cute. Mom pour soju for the dad, then dad pour soda for his daughter.

I like how Taecyeon will have cute relationship with kid or teen actors in his dramas. Usually a child will be use as the middle person if the parents not in good relationship but here we got a child to check in on her 'oppa'. There also not jealousy between JooHee and Somin when the latter said she got KH phone number.

-----
150917 KBS2 "Assembly" - Episode 20 (Final :'( )(Taecyeon)

CPIOprcW8AAk1QL.pngCPIOq9FWwAE9fwL.png

CPIOsJ8WwAIdGGK.pngCPIOssjWEAQRRqP.png

2pmalways

-----
Taecyeon from calligrapher_ryan's at Assembly Wrap Up Party

From linaaaac's ig at Assembly Wrap Up Party

Episode 19 made me cry.

I am so proud of the team, they stood steady,  held hands and fought like warriors with JSP and CIK leading the charge. I loved the Ahjummas, they rocked this drama. Loved how JSP held true to his principles and CIK for teaching shaping and guiding him, Hong Chan Mi for lending her expertise and strengthening the team, for Assembly woman Cheon,  even when she belonged to another party, she still supported JSP for what she thought was right and Aeri for her soothing CIK's ruffled feathers and being a kind but strict aunt to the "kids". I love them all.

Shame on BDH and JWG for abandoning the principles and aspirations they had set to accomplish as politicos and became hackers instead. Too sad,  BDH for selling his soul to power.

I am waiting for the subs and will be back!!!

This was one awesome drama the writer for this drama did and outstanding job and the cast was perfectly chosen for they roles.. The actor played JSP his acting skills are very good no wonder he has so many awards I'll watch him in anything now he makes it look so real just the best.. 

Guest adikkeluangman

I think either Taecyeon already older or his fans mature enough not to leave bad comments onto these wonderful staff of drama Assembly IG. Just read on other news where some fans leave bad comments on idol stylists and staff where they took pictures together.

150917 'Assembly' Wrap-Up Party

From 2sh____ IG

From sidsbs26 IG

From sidsbs26 IG

From chyez__ IG

Hi all :D

I was browsing viki for new drama to watch three days ago, and I randomly clicked Assembly. Now I can't stop watching :) I'm waiting for ep. 20 for full subs impatiently.  

What a great drama! Great cast.  

JSP is a raw but gifted orator, I cried everytime he made a speech. Jung Jaeyoung was brilliant T.T

loved the funny bits in ep 19. was laughing when JSP got a nose bleed and the bird politician was shaking his head. when the bird politician made this quote about chrysanthemums and owls, JSP sarcastic retort that even with sayings, he can't help mention birds. hahahha.. but the best was when driver/secretary was getting scolded by IK because no one knew what happened to JSP (since he spent the night outside the opposition leader's house) and he blurted out "sorry yeobo (honey)" instead of "sorry aide". hahahahha.. the look on everyone's faces including IK was hysterical. :lol:

Guest adikkeluangman

^Yeah, there so many cute moment or maybe ad lib from the actors since half of them are experienced actors. One of the memorable one was when Don't Care Faction did the 'initiation ceremony' to welcome HCM to their team. When they gave all the crazy ideas to bring down the bank president. When JSP got out from jail, instead of gave him tofu to eat, his wife prepared tofu in her cooking to celebrate him.

Taecyeon from kimyoungsu98085577's ig 

With KBS staff at wrap up party 

ep 20 with subs is out! did folks get a chance to see it yet?

loved how JSP, wife, daughter and GW looked like a family in the photo, with GW like a big brother and son. can imagine him just popping over to JSP's house and getting nagged endlessly by both JSP and his daughter. hahahah.. and JSP's campaigning for IK was hilarious. he pointed out that she looked strict and yes, she nagged but she was good at her job. and then he plugged in for his ironworks unit. hahaha...

what I liked about the series and how it ended is the closure and the optimism. usually political dramas are so dire and depressing. one really feels like nothing is going to change and the futility of it all. but think the writer himself believes in the power of government and its ability to do good. yes, there are rotten politicians, ones who lose their way into corruption, and those who are obsessed with power. but the writer showed us that people can change (BDH, HCM and others) and yes, it is okay to be optimistic and to push for change. perhaps, the best way to sum it up is what IK told GW when she quoted Plato and that if we support the not-so-bad politicians, eventually, good ones will be able to enter as well... optimistic? why not right?

@Lmangla
Chaak(次惡)
The word that exists in the East asia.
Choosing to avoid the inevitably disastrous, better than the worst evil.

Bad politician is better than a Dictators.
For example
Korea is a country that experienced a military dictatorship. abuses of dictatorship were serious.
In the past, many people had to die unjustly.

I'm going to watch this drama again. I like the whole team of this show from the start to the end. Without love romance, this drama is very appealing. In the reality many people are working like comrades in the workplace like JSP office. They all have their own family and colleagues care each other. I love the way they show their sincerity. I add this drama in my favorite drama list. No need to care about rating.

I'm going to watch this drama again. I like the whole team of this show from the start to the end. Without love romance, this drama is very appealing. In the reality many people are working like comrades in the workplace like JSP office. They all have their own family and colleagues care each other. I love the way they show their sincerity. I add this drama in my favorite drama list. No need to care about rating.

@saulmon  If you can get into political dramas this one is awesome and the story was written well it wasn't nothing out of balance with it at all

I have watched directly ep 20 finale on TV eventhough I watch up to ep 15 on dramabuds.

Well I agree, it is good ending. I am satisfied with JSP who became welder again and his family was reunited...Thumbs up. Also his speech was daebak and touching... The unity of his team also incredible.

I am glad that CIK became congresswoman. She deserved it. I like her personality, loyality and bravery. 

One thing bothers me that BDH was easily changed to be good person:phew:

I have watched directly ep 20 finale on TV eventhough I watch up to ep 15 on dramabuds.

Well I agree, it is good ending. I am satisfied with JSP who became welder again and his family was reunited...Thumbs up. Also his speech was daebak and touching... The unity of his team also incredible.

I am glad that CIK became congresswoman. She deserved it. I like her personality, loyality and bravery. 

One thing bothers me that BDH was easily changed to be good person:phew:

@smeli   HI,  Glad you enjoyed Assembly like the few of us here have this is one political drama I have high regards for this is a true story but one thing for sure a person like BDH can't make a drastic change overnight and he's been in the political game long enough to manipulate his way around believe me his spots haven't changed..  

what I liked about the series and how it ended is the closure and the optimism. usually political dramas are so dire and depressing. one really feels like nothing is going to change and the futility of it all. but think the writer himself believes in the power of government and its ability to do good. yes, there are rotten politicians, ones who lose their way into corruption, and those who are obsessed with power. but the writer showed us that people can change (BDH, HCM and others) and yes, it is okay to be optimistic and to push for change. perhaps, the best way to sum it up is what IK told GW when she quoted Plato and that if we support the not-so-bad politicians, eventually, good ones will be able to enter as well... optimistic? why not right?

Yes, I agree with you, @Lmangla. In another forum, someone said that they were too cynical to watch Assembly, which I thought was sad and oddly ironic, because one of Assembly's themes is precisely how both politicians and ordinary citizens have become cynical about politics. Politicians like Park Choon Seop regard it as a means of empowering those who are already powerful (hence his disdain for the Bae Dal Soo law), while ordinary citizens like Kim Gyu Hwan believe that it does nothing for them except pit them against each other in a zero sum game. I guess the point of a character like JSP is that he represents those who feel that it is not just okay but downright necessary to push for change.

@smeli   HI,  Glad you enjoyed Assembly like the few of us here have this is one political drama I have high regards for this is a true story but one thing for sure a person like BDH can't make a drastic change overnight and he's been in the political game long enough to manipulate his way around believe me his spots haven't changed..  

@valsava and @smeli , I also found BDH's conversion a bit implausible, but I guess the show did portray him as someone who had not only been idealistic and well-meaning once upon a time (after all he was the originator of the "second chance" law) but also been an inspiration to CIK. There was also a flashback that showed that HCM had been a different person before she became obsessed with getting a nomination. So both could be seen as good people who had become corrupted or been led astray. Politics does have that effect on many people! Even CIK could be said to have lost her way a bit at the start of the show.

Archived