[Drama 2015] Assembly 어셈블리

larus

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching ep 13 and was struck by the wife of JSP -- even though they live separately for some time now, they are still so much in each others lives. he goes to the restaurant to eat just to catch glimpses of her. and when she is upset over losing the money and desperate, she reaches out to him and his hurt that he can't do much to help her -- it shows that it is not really over between the two of them.

@zenya22 ~ yea have always thought BDH acted rather possessive over CIK and it came off as weird; not sure if it is the way the actor is portraying it or if it is what the writer intended (perhaps we will see some tidbit down the line), but it does seem like there is some personal equation between the two. why should it eat him up so much that she no longer admires him? why should it eat him up that her loyalty is now with JSP? after all, they are in politics and that is an arena where ties are broken and re-aligned all the time. so yea, it does seem personal for some odd reason.

CNWdysZUcAAY-5X.jpg

like this pic -- it seems like GW is not only free from the burden and pain of swinging between revenge and admiration, he is free to be a young man with his own dreams. is that why they chose a more innocent looking hairstyle? he no longer has to have that clark kent hairstyle because he can be whoever he is? even though he walked out of the interview, can he still pursue his dream of becoming a police officer?

Yes @Lmangla JSP and his wife are still very much married. As you said he is the first person she reached out to is JSP and JSP said that he is a husband before an assembly man although in the end he chose to be assembly man. But I think that made his wife love him more. She cried after hearing his speech about a prosecution investigation but there was no judgmental expression in her face and her actions. It was more like she was crying because she approved what she was doing.

BDH cares a bit too much about what CIK thinks or does. You are right when he deals with PCS and even JSP he is controlled and logical and thinks about a counter move or a compromise but when it comes to CIK he is all emotion, there is raw anger. There were so many hints such as the picture of BDH graduation and her and his anger when CIK turned his offer to work beside him. He acted like a spurned lover and how he went to the lengths fo manipulating her to have dinner with him and JWG so he can convince her to work with him. Then he turned nasty when she chose to work with JSP instead. It is personal.

Yes I think Gyu Hwan will maybe become a police officer.

:)I'm watching this drama now.

Welcome #scorpio8 the more the merrier.

@zenya22
I think Gyu Hwan will not become a police officer.
South Korea remains the record of the interview.
He raised the issue in the past police interview.
Of course, this is a drama. It may be possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s)President's voice 

kbs-drama-awards-2014.jpg

Yoo Dong Geun's voice

He played a roll of King Taejo in the writer's former  drama 'Jeong Do Jeon'.

Guest adikkeluangman

#Taecyeon [KBS 'Assembly'] It's right to see handsome Kyu-Hwan with fine quality photos :)

11885711_1157130870970439_3274398434203011895085_1157130950970431_22027584203430

11895030_1157130920970434_59786630486153

JYPACTORS

This drama got no new OST songs yet right? There's like 2-3 snippet back ground music in some scenes in EP11-12 that is not this Mozart pieces.

About filibuster, let's said if the opposition party don't back out, does it mean 100 people will do relay or take turn to talk on the podium. Or it actually only for one person talking? 

In EP12, BDH meet someone outside his house. That is not Mr. President right. Is he BDH dad and he asked his dad help again? I thought GH room is near the eating area where he could heard JSP and his friends talk about Dalsu. Since JSP wife own the restaurant, sure she provide the food for JSP to eat after the filibuster at home, maybe she passed it through the lady clerk to gave to JSP. Since the crews don't get back until the filibuster ended.

CIK-BDH relationship is interesting. Someone posted before that CIK ex-husband also an aide and they get married after known each other when working and divorce one year later. If they have same interest, isn't that they can be together for so long or is it BDH doing too? Maybe he surprised that CIK got married first meanwhile he still early in politic.

By now, if any KBS drama that will featured station TV as their location and on, they will use KBC. I bet you they got enough material/cover up/stickers to use it on any dramas. 

So Taecyeon still in Thailand for a fanmeeting. Either he already done his scene for next episode or he will appear less. Maybe he will get back to Korea tonight or Sunday.

@adikkeluangman

OST
right. this drama got no new OST song.
all OST is Mozart music pieces.

EP.12 filibuster 
if the opposition party don't back out, does it mean 100 people will do relay turn to talk on the podium. 
But JWK and BDH had a deal. so, 99 people withdrew a filibuster.
But one person remained.
JSP.

In EP12, BDH meet someone outside his house. 
He is the Chairman of the National Assembly.(boss of the legislature). house of the National Assembly chairman.
BDH was asking him to reject the opposition party has requested filibuster.
However, boss of the legislature refused.

Taecyeon
Maybe because of his overseas schedule :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is characteristic of Korea broadcasting.
In the case of SBS drama 'punch', They used the SBC. :)

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks. I know about the deal between BDH and JWK. What I mean if there is no deal between any party and the assemblyman want to do it. So will they do the relay or only 1 person to represent them.

150827 Assembly e14 택연 cut  

CNa-hAYXAAAJoAv.jpgCNa-hmbWcAEibuv.jpg

okniverse_net

@adikkeluangman

Their original objective
They delay by 25 hours a speech to the relay.
Of course, it is possible alone. like JSP.
But it's closer to fantasy.
So, they do many assemblyman is needed that will participate.

If they stop speaking for a certain period of time.
filibuster is terminated.
They must continue continuously to the associated speech.
they do not eat and do not see the toilet. They also do not drink water because they can not see the toilet.

That is why they gathered 100 people.

@adikkeluangman

Their original objective
They delay by 25 hours a speech to the relay.
Of course, it is possible alone. like JSP.
But it's closer to fantasy.
So, they do many assemblyman is needed that will participate.

If they stop speaking for a certain period of time.
filibuster is terminated.
They must continue continuously to the associated speech.
they do not eat and do not see the toilet. They also do not drink water because they can not see the toilet.

That is why they gathered 100 people.

@lalalala1234,  Thanks for this info, I'm waiting for subs to 14 because I need to really watch both ep together subbed..

I love serious interviews with writers, PD or artist. There is an interview or just a few thoughts of the writer Jung Hyun Min at this blog but unfortunately I can`t read it without subscribing. If you did not read the blog before still have a chance. 

tumblr_inline_ntpeivsLBx1tv2jl6_500.jpg

INTRAVIEWS #002: Jung Hyun-Min and 어셈블리 (Assembly)’s Art of Compromise

“Say that a random morning, North Korea launches a missile into the sea: a few hours later, there is an assembly meeting, you need to contact National Defense and brief them, and organize mobilization questionnaires. You have very little time to present facts and their mutual correlation, and the price for failing could be an international incident. Say that the next day the issue of free school meals is on the table: you need to quickly organize reactions on both side of the equation and present a case to your assemblyman for why he should be for or against the motion. Can’t do it? That gets you a so-called pink slip.”

READ MORE http://www.dramatic-eye.com/k-drama/intraviews/intraviews-002-jung-hyun-min-assembly/

Here is an article in Korean http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=50407

I wish there are translations of this article.

Has episode 12 been sub any where yet ?

You mean 14? :) I am waiting for the subs too. Good news for me is that VIKI`s  videos for this drama are available for me again.

I loved how they resolved Gyu Hwan`s situation and how everyone knows his true identity now. He needs a little time off but he will come back, I am sure. BDH is in a hot spot. What he will do? I read that he will start a new political party, it makes sense. I wonder how JSP will collaborate directly with the president. Many times BDH did what the president wanted. Now, the president wants JSP on his side?

I just watched episode 14. I am so proud of Jung Sang Pil. I love that he refused the Secretary General position but let them all know why or what he will do if he might accept it. :D I agree with him but I understand In Kyung`s position too. She wants to reform the system/party but it is a little naive to think that one man can do that. I see that politics are the same everywhere in this world. I thought the "migratory birds" were common just in my part of the world. :w00t: I understand now a little better how the inside political world works.

Text Preview For Ep

조웅규(최진호)를 영입한 백도현(장현성)은 진상필(정재영)을 출당시킬 음모를 꾸미고, 최인경(송윤아)은 진상필(정재영)에게 홍찬미(김서형)를 딴청계에 영입하자고 한다. 한편, 홍찬미(김서형)는 자신을 찾아온 진상필(정재영)에게 위험한 제안을 하는데. .

Cho Woong-Kyu (Choi Jin-Ho) signings us County (Jang Hyun Sung) is the truth (Jeong Jae-Yeong) at the time of the exodus to kill plotting, Choi Kyung (song Yoon-AH) is the truth (Jeong Jae-Yeong) is named after the Red to laud the cheonggye signings (Kim SEO-Hyung), let them. On the other hand, the worship of truth to yourself (Kim SEO-Hyung), Phil (Jeong Jae-Yeong), a risky proposition. .

Text Preview For Ep 15

조웅규(최진호)를 영입한 백도현(장현성)은 진상필(정재영)을 출당시킬 음모를 꾸미고, 최인경(송윤아)은 진상필(정재영)에게 홍찬미(김서형)를 딴청계에 영입하자고 한다. 한편, 홍찬미(김서형)는 자신을 찾아온 진상필(정재영)에게 위험한 제안을 하는데. .

Cho Woong-Kyu (Choi Jin-Ho) signings us County (Jang Hyun Sung) is the truth (Jeong Jae-Yeong) at the time of the exodus to kill plotting, Choi Kyung (song Yoon-AH) is the truth (Jeong Jae-Yeong) is named after the Red to laud the cheonggye signings (Kim SEO-Hyung), let them. On the other hand, the worship of truth to yourself (Kim SEO-Hyung), Phil (Jeong Jae-Yeong), a risky proposition. .

Let me combine the info from different online translate tools....

Spoiler for ep 15!!

Eyeglassed sunbae is deployed by BDH to kick JSP out of the party. CIK asks HCM to come over and help JSP. Meanwhile, HCM proposes to JSP a risky proposition....

Guest adikkeluangman

#Kimjimin [KBS 'Assembly'] Sang-Pil's loving daughter Joo-Hee shows the shooting location around!

Showing around the assembly and her dad working place.

Interview her dad in the room. So cute.

Archived