Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Lissabonni said:

@bebebisous33:) hi!!! Always love your insights!

I've been thinking in your theorie about the lamp (lights on/off) in the street of Seoul's previous house when happened the date proposal and the watch scene, and it's a great theorie! Somehow, I feel that the YJ's scene when he arrives home is connected in the same way but this time, the lights are off in the end, like their relationship...

Thanks for the compliment!!  panda

And you know what?! While I was watching again the episodes from the start, I noticed two things. First, in the episode 4, when YJ asked her to date him, actually the light is twinkling. IT goes off and on... and it reminded me of the rhythm of a heartbeat! 

Then at the beginning of the episode 5, when Seol leaves her house to run after YJ and confronts him about his behaviour, just before she starts talking to him, the director filmed for a few second the street lamp! And it was off as if it was to show that Seol was quite mad at him! I didn't notice it before... but really it did strike me at the second time!

And great idea about the scene at YJ's house where he is so conflicted! cheetah

1 minute ago, bebebisous33 said:

Thanks for the compliment!!  panda

And you know what?! While I was watching again the episodes from the start, I noticed two things. First, in the episode 4, when YJ asked her to date him, actually the light is twinkling. IT goes off and on... and it reminded me of the rhythm of a heartbeat! 

Then at the beginning of the episode 5, when Seol leaves her house to run after YJ and confronts him about his behaviour, just before she starts talking to him, the director filmed for a few second the street lamp! And it was off as if it was to show that Seol was quite mad at him! I didn't notice it before... but really it did strike me at the second time!

And great idea about the scene at YJ's house where he is so conflicted! cheetah

@bebebisous33  @Lissabonni  Chingu's I am gonna go rewatch the whole drama again and try to catch these tell tale signs of YJ and HS's with the lights. 

Good catch chingu's, your insight's make sense. WOW WOW... :heart::heart:

i've been watching the episodes over and over during the week while waiting for new ones to come out (in a relatively bad place personally -- nothing major -- CITT is helping me manage).  there is also a blinking lights scene when HS gives YJ the watch--in ep 6 maybe?

Guest parisonheaven

Episode 10 Text Preview

설의 동생 준이 자신의 남자친구라고 거짓말을 하고 다닌 민수. 이를 알게 된 설은 결국 폭발하고, 모두가 보는 앞에서 민수와 육탄전을 벌인다. 한편 설에 대한 감정을 자각하기 시작한 인호. 애써 부정해보지만 설을 향한 두근거림은 멈출 줄을 모르는데!

Min Soo goes around lying and pretending that Seol's brother Joon is her boyfriend. After hearing this Seol finally explodes, she gets into a fight with Min Soo in front of everyone. Meanwhile, In Ho has become aware of his feelings for Seol. He tries hard to deny them but is unable to stop his heart palpitations towards Seol!

"Constantly trying to figure out ways to display more detailed acting."

tumblr_o1w48zjFR91qaf5qqo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o1w48zjFR91qaf5qqo2_500.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o1w48zjFR91qaf5qqo3_500.jpg

Credit: WM

I just finished watching the raw and I seriously can't deal with Sang Chul sunbae's BS anymore, I can't believe I actually felt pity for him in the first episode and thought he was really desperate to succeed, but now ? I seriously can't handle the sight of him on my screen, he's just sooooo shameless, like he wants to graduate while riding on people's backs ? Does success fall just like that from the sky ? WTH is wrong with him ? And he even dares to bad mouth Seol ? I can't even, if he doesn't pull his S*** together, then I really wish he gets a big F in Prof.Kang's   class he pretty much deserves it. 

That was fast reveal of Inho's feeling towards Seol....I thought they would wait till nx wk coz Inha is supposed to plant that seed of doubt in Inho abt his feelings for Seol. Really looking fwd to another angst frm Jung after Seol's outburst. That chapter is so important for viewers to understand how Seol feels toward Jung and how Jung feels toward her. Not full understanding yet but somehow slowly getting there w their r/ship. All this while both of them has bn avoiding the issue n pass off as smthg that should be done if they r in same situation. MS should finish by tonite's episode in an embarrassing way n YG will get his punishment soon. If only the drama can show all the crazies YG has done to JungSeol....sigh. I don't know how he manage to live like that, he's just bat richard simmons crazy n psychotic. YJ is waaaayyyy nicer compared to all the other crazies both JungSeol encountered in every season.

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@lclarakl What do you mean by getting rejected? When he is hugging her or he is about to kiss her? I mean, she is in his bed... if she was still so mad, she wouldn't have gone into his bed!

About YJ: I don't see him as bad at all. Yes, he did mistakes, but he is just a human being. Yes, he is partially to blame for Seol getting a stalker. Yet he is so different from all the other characters in this drama. He never blamed someone else for his mistakes! He recognises his mistakes/wrongdoings and apologises genuinely. All of the others had the same behaviour: blaming someone else, making someone else looking bad or even denying their wrongdoings!

- Assistent Heo made YJ bad. He had been blackmailed. But he never mentioned that he stole YJ's card, was careless in his job (therefore Seol's report got stolen).

- Yoo Jong getting drunk all the time, while not working so that Heo had to steal money in order to support them.

- SC blaming Seol many times (report, the bad grad and her attitude, the fact he was excluded from her group presentation), 

- NJY who had the impudence to describe Seol so badly, when she told Yoo Jung about the incident with the drunk man. She came to YJ saying that Seol was quarelling with the homeless and due to her behaviour, the man might harm her; NJY saying that Seol had asked YJ to write her report therefore she stole the report

- YG saying that he had been following Seol because YJ told him so. The stalking was YJ's mistake

- the rapist saying that YJ wasn't a nice guy after all because he ruined his plan! His good reputation wasn't deserved at all. He doesn't see that he is actually raping a girl at all

- The incident with In Ho's hand: I am pretty sure, YJ isn't the bad guy In Ho described him to be! 

@bebebisous33, what I mean is I hope she doesn't reject him when she's in his bed.  :huh: What I mean again is, I'm not talking about making love because I don't blame her for taking her time and doing the deed when she's ready. However, after watching back to back episodes to catch up with  the tread, it seems that most of the time when YJ wants to be affectionate, she seems to pull away--sometimes even when he just wants to hold hands. I felt so sorry for him after he beat up underwear thief who tried to break her neck by pushing her down the stair, Seol pulled away from him like he was some horrible, disgusting creature. Yet she didn't have that reaction when InHo got in a fight over her........I'm finding myself really trying to understand him more and more and I'm not understanding Seol as much.

I also hope that she learns how to draw the line between her and InHo--no man wants his girlfriend hanging around another man that is interested in her; especially that is aggressive about it.

I agree 100% about the other characters and how they view their actions vs how YJ is viewed.

I guess CITT really is popular !

You go on Naver news TV section and it has an article on CITT back hug scene as the most read article.

'치인트' 박해진, 김고은에 백허그 작렬…관계회복 파란불

"CITT, Park Haejin's suddenly back hugs (give a back hug to ?) Kim Goeun, Green light toward a relationship salvage"

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003252607

another article is also popular:

'치인트' 이성경, 윤지원 김고은으로 착각 '머리채 잡았다'

Lee Seongkyong mistakes Yun Jiwon as Kim Goeun and "grabs her hair"

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001869869&gid=999339&cid=1012576

‘치즈인더트랩’ 이성경표 사이다 드디어 개봉!

Lee SeongKyeong finally erupted ? (they're saying she's like a cider (carbonated drink) which cap's finally open)

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000109612&gid=999339&cid=1012576

47b440ff-4a0b-48d5-a68b-cc1c29c118bf.png

4 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

He might be a decent man, but not a good father in my opinion. He is too cold-hearted towards Yoo Jung. From what we saw, it's Yoo Jung who calls him and their only subject is Baek's siblings or the company/work! From what I read in the webtoon, he never allowed YJ to act as a child and was too ambitious for his son! Why is YJ so insecure to be loved? Because he never felt loved by his father. The facial expression he had when he was in the elevator with his father was really telling. He isn't happy at all, more mad and more frustrated! That's why I can imagine, he is expecting from his son to marry someone from the same surroundings! We heard from In Ho, YJ would date girls who came from the same social background and to me, it isn't random at all. He behaved like his father was expecting from him. Why hasn't he told his father about his girlfriend? 

His father has no idea about his normal life (girlfriend, feelings)... so he is actually neglecting his son. Emotional neglection can have huge consequences on people's personality! 

See I haven't seen his father being cold to him.  Also, it was his father that called him to inform him that InHo was in town. His dad wanted him to come home for dinner. His dad also yields to YJ when it comes to the Baeks.  I don't think YJ, from what I've seen, is insecure to be loved, he's probably a product of wealth and think that people only want to be with him for what he can buy them or they can get form him. I just don't see a father that opens his heart and home to children he saw being mistreated, refusing to open his heart to his own son. Even the way he's concerned for InHo when he talked to him in his study, is not a man that doesn't know how to show concern and compassion.  There are not a lot of scene with is father, but I didn't come away with strong emotions of him being cold are unfeeling.

I'm not saying his father won't reject YJ's relationship with Seol, but at the moment, I don't see a lot of negative attitude from him.   

To everyone who watches CITT on DramaFever, they are now going to have a week delay for everyone w/o Premium

Just a heads up. There are other "sketchy" sites that sub but I would expect a one day delay from them. 

Happy viewing everyone :) 

Article'Cheese' Park Hae Jin gives Kim Go Eun a back hug... green light on recovering their relationship

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+678, -9] Don't give her time to think about it ㅠㅠ there's not enough time in my Mondays and Tuesdays for that ㅠㅠ What's more, they're skipping broadcast next week... so please make up by tomorrow's episode ㅠㅠ

2. [+505, -6] The next episode preview looked crazy... looks like they won't be making up until next week ㅜㅜ too bad they're skipping broadcast next week ㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+500, -3] I really want to hit Oh Young Gon and Baek Inha every time I see them ㅡㅡ

4. [+48, -0] How can she not make up after he digs his face into her neck like that... Yoo Jung sunbae jjang ㅜㅜ

5. [+45, -0] He scares me but I also feel bad for him too..

-

Article: 'Cheese' Kim Go Eun declares break up to Park Hae Jin "Let's spend some time apart"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+577, -6] I want to slap Baek Inha so hard... throw that ramen at her face, ugh

2. [+398, -8] That Oh Young Gon ba$tard needs to be thrown in a death match and beat up

3. [+357, -7] Ugh, so pissed... I want to write all of their names in the death note

Article: 'Cheese' Park Hae Jin and Seo Kang Joon's past revealed 'best friends'

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+321, -0] Such amazing bromance between them...

2. [+181, -4] I feel so bad for Inho in this drama... he acts like he doesn't care on the outside but he takes care of Seol a lot. Inha just doesn't look like she cares at all about Inho even though he's family ㅜㅜ

3. [+110, -4] Tomorrow's episode is going to be so fun ㅋㅋ

4. [+66, -0] Broke my heart when Inha poured ramen over Inho's book... ㅠㅠ Inho couldn't even say anything..

5. [+31, -0] So they were best friends in the past, eh...

6. [+30, -0] Something about seeing the Baek siblings with Yoo Jung and the background music all made my heart hurt..

-

Source: Naver

1. [+6,328, -63] This drama's fun because there are so many psycho characters that keep coming out no matter how much you've peeled away already

2. [+4,787, -53] I was happy to see Seol and Yoo Jung sunbae kissing in tomorrow's episode preview until I saw Young Gon at the end. He better shut that mouth of his.

3. [+3,598, -52] Tomorrow's episode is going to be crazy

4. [+3,442, -62] Ugh, I can't believe they gave us such a huge tease in the episode preview when they're going to be skipping broadcast next week ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+836, -24] Yoo Jung's the saddest character for me ㅠㅠ Seol-ah please, don't break his heart ㅜ

-

Wow, great rating n I bet tonite's episode if the kiss in bed is included would be good rating too, prays hard...:grin:

As for Jung's dad,

Spoiler

the drama version is being glossed over to only show his good side, not in the comic. Jung's dad will soon show his true feelings toward Baek's siblings when Inho visits him after Jung-Inho's big fight. And Jung's mom also disagrees w Jung's dad decision to adopt Baek siblings in the first plc. As Jung's mom said, his dad hasn't really changed or fully recovered frm his own issues. 

@bebebisous33 I agree that one of the primary reasons that Seol approached Younggon and was giving him comfort is because of what he said to/about Jung and how at the time her negative judgements about Jung lead her to give support/comfort to the one person she thought finally sees as she does. That and the consequences of that is a good cautionary tale. Sort o how if Lizzie wasn't so predjudice towards Darcy she wouldn't have let Wickham into her family and he wouldn't have been able to prey on her sister. 

23 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Wow, great rating n I bet tonite's episode if the kiss in bed is included would be good rating too, prays hard...:grin:

As for Jung's dad,

Reveal hidden contents

the drama version is being glossed over to only show his good side, not in the comic. Jung's dad will soon show his true feelings toward Baek's siblings when Inho visits him after Jung-Inho's big fight. And Jung's mom also disagrees w Jung's dad decision to adopt Baek siblings in the first plc. As Jung's mom said, his dad hasn't really changed or fully recovered frm his own issues. 

And after the bed scene, we will have to wait for 2 weeks, what a torture guys.

I hope the rating could be higher tonight.:blush:

I dunno when this matter with Oh Young Gun will be completed? I tooks more than 2 eps up to date. I want them being lovey dovey tonight after the separation.

Jung eyes when confront Baek In Ha is so sad and mad, I feel you Jung, I feel you. :tears:Desperately keep Seol by ur side, but there is always barrier between them. To make it stronger, I hope.

Back to watch romantic back hug gifs.. with giddy... and blush... in mid of my works.. goosh..so addicted. :wub::flushed:

3 minutes ago, qetha said:

And after the bed scene, we will have to wait for 2 weeks, what a torture guys.

I hope the rating could be higher tonight.:blush:

I dunno when this matter with Oh Young Gun will be completed? I tooks more than 2 eps up to date. I want them being lovey dovey tonight after the separation.

Jung eyes when confront Baek In Ha is so sad and mad, I feel you Jung, I feel you. :tears:Desperately keep Seol by ur side, but there is always barrier between them. To make it stronger, I hope.

Back to watch romantic back hug gifs.. with giddy... and blush... in mid of my works.. goosh..so addicted. :wub::flushed:

Can't agree with you more...! 

Torture to wait for another week seeing that bed scene preview..✔️

Rating will definitely be higher tonight...✔️

I pray for one or two entire episode with just lovey dovey only....chebal...! ✔️

Ohhhh can't wait to re watch his entire drama without interruption... One of those drama for keeps...! 

Okay on a side note.  Am I the only one developing a fetish for Yoo Jung's hugs and hands-holding caresses? I have to go there a minute.  The way Yoo Jung holds Seol's hands at times..........sigh...... I love the way he will caress one of her fingers...it seems so intimate. Don't get me started on his hugs--he gives the best hugs. I really want to push Seol out the way. She can't appreciate those hugs the way I can.....:wub:

While Jung and Seol were catalyst and played a role in the whole stalker situation. It is naive to honestly believe that "Yoo Jung's" text or Seol's act of kindness (right or wrong) is why Younggon is now stalking Seol. That is victim blaming and takes responsibility out of the hands of the one who is responsible. Younggon and Younggon alone is responsible for all of this. His delusions mind cannot take/accept "No" for an answer. The boy has so many psychological issues. It wasn't Jung, nor Seol, nor Inha, nor the other students who told Younggon that ,"yeah, Seol likes you", it's Younggon period. Younggon is not the victim here (well he's a victim of his own mind but aren't we all). He made/is making choices (as did all the others who played along with Jung. TA Heo, etc) and it's a bit *cant think of the right word* how everyone uses Jung as to blame and not take their fair share of responsibility. 

What's disheartening is that some viewers buy it. I read someone basically call Jung the devil them dismiss TA Heo's crime of department theft and stealing from Jung as nothing because "anyone would have done that" Um no and if that is the case then you deserve the consequences of that action which Jung paid to TA Heo. In a room full of sinners, it's surprising that Jung of all people is painted as the worst one. 

Archived