Guest ororomunroe

2 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Actually there is a google drive link whose content is the translation of season 3 chapter 61 onwards that has been translated by CiTT webtoon fans. They are collaborating to summarize it. :) It's ahead the one in the oddsquad, so if u want u can go read it to know things in advance :D 

Can I get the link? thanks in advance

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww my heart aches for jung!! When he saw seol and jun with inho under the umbrella all Cozy and cheerful while she barely lets him touch her... Cant wait for 

Spoiler

The scene where inho and jung fist fight and seol takes care of him afterwards

#sunbaefighting #seoljung

Can anyone that read the webtoon in korean in season 4 i think it was where 

Spoiler

Seol goes to his house and they fight for something and then they start making out, does anyone know what they were fighting for??

On 1/27/2016 at 1:13 PM, irilight said:

1. [+824, -15] Today's episode is dangerous to your health. The kiss scenes will make your heart stop while the annoying Oh Young Gon and Son Min Soo will likely give you cancer

2. [+712, -10] Oh Young Gon, Son Min Soo, Sang Cheol and the girl with the poop bun - Tie these 4 up and throw them out in space. I seriously wanna punch them so bad. Stop bothering Seol and Yoo Jung sunbae, you cancervangers

i agree with this 2 comment....i also dont like that girl..SON MIN SOO she have the audacity to told SEOL that  she was copying her.:angry:..DID SHE WANT THE ATTENTION OF YOO-JUNG THATS WHY SHE IMITATE SEOL?:P:P

Park Hae Jin's popularity skyrocketing in China once again

Park Hae Jin's popularity is skyrocketing in China once again.

Actor Park Hae Jin is playing in tvN drama 'Cheese In The Trap' as a male lead role named Yoo Jung, and his popularity is skyrocketing once again not only in Korea, but also in China as well.

On January 27th, 'Cheese In The Trap' peaked at #1, 2, and 3 on Weibo Foreign Drama Search Chart. In addition, the drama peaked at #3 on Weibo Hourly Issue Chart and #2 on 24-Hour Issue Chart, and the total number of searches increased by 4577.88% between January 26th and 27th.

In addition, 'Yoo Jung' and 'Hong Sul' peaked at #2 on Weibo Realtime Search Chart, and five Park Hae Jin-related keywords were ranked within the top 50 of Weibo Keywords Chart. Such a situation was never seen in the past, and Park Hae Jin's colossal popularity and influence is becoming a hot issue once again.

'Cheese In The Trap' had been talked about as one of the most anticipated dramas in China for a very long time. The drama topped Weibo Korea-Japan Drama Popularity Chart a month before the drama's official premiere, and the drama peaked at #2 on Weibo Combined Drama Chart directly after its premiere. The drama also peaked at #1 on Weibo Korea-Japan Drama Popularity Chart, and the drama is still maintaining the #1 ranking.

In addition, all of the outfits that Park Hae Jin wore in the drama are becoming bestsellers at various shopping malls in China, and many fans and viewers are now inquiring about where they can purchase the lion doll that Yoo Jung gifted to Hong Sul.

Fans and officials are claiming that Park Hae Jin's colossal popularity and influence were the biggest factors of the drama's success in China. Park Hae Jin has done a great number of different activities in China over the years, and 'Cheese In The Trap' is showing absolute domination in China just by the fact that Park Hae Jin is playing in it.

Now, many fans and netizens are focusing their attention to new records that Park Hae Jin will achieve through 'Cheese In The Trap.'

Meanwhile, 'Cheese In The Trap' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 11 PM.

Spoiler

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=431506

It seems they are doing great...CONGRATULATIONS!

Awkward K-Drama Kisses And Actresses Who Conquered The 'Deer In Headlights' Curse

Kim Go Eun and Park Hae Jin exchanged an awkward kiss in the seventh episode of 'Cheese in the Trap.'

"Cheese in the Trap" captured the cringeworthy awkwardness of Korean drama kisses, during a tongue-in-cheek exchange between Kim Go Eun and Park Hae Jin in the seventh episode of the college series. 

In the hilariously innocent scene, Hong Seol (Kim Go Eun) tentatively kisses Yoo Jung (Park Hae Jin), her older and wealthier boyfriend, after discovering his position as a conglomerate heir. 

read more here http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/112985/20160127/awkward-k-drama-kisses-and-actresses-who-conquered-the-dear-in-headlights-curse.htm

SO FUNNY YOU SHOULD READ THE ARTICLE...

18 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Park Hae Jin's popularity is skyrocketing in China once again.

Actor Park Hae Jin is playing in tvN drama 'Cheese In The Trap' as a male lead role named Yoo Jung, and his popularity is skyrocketing once again not only in Korea, but also in China as well.

On January 27th, 'Cheese In The Trap' peaked at #1, 2, and 3 on Weibo Foreign Drama Search Chart. In addition, the drama peaked at #3 on Weibo Hourly Issue Chart and #2 on 24-Hour Issue Chart, and the total number of searches increased by 4577.88% between January 26th and 27th.

In addition, 'Yoo Jung' and 'Hong Sul' peaked at #2 on Weibo Realtime Search Chart, and five Park Hae Jin-related keywords were ranked within the top 50 of Weibo Keywords Chart. Such a situation was never seen in the past, and Park Hae Jin's colossal popularity and influence is becoming a hot issue once again.

'Cheese In The Trap' had been talked about as one of the most anticipated dramas in China for a very long time. The drama topped Weibo Korea-Japan Drama Popularity Chart a month before the drama's official premiere, and the drama peaked at #2 on Weibo Combined Drama Chart directly after its premiere. The drama also peaked at #1 on Weibo Korea-Japan Drama Popularity Chart, and the drama is still maintaining the #1 ranking.

In addition, all of the outfits that Park Hae Jin wore in the drama are becoming bestsellers at various shopping malls in China, and many fans and viewers are now inquiring about where they can purchase the lion doll that Yoo Jung gifted to Hong Sul.

Fans and officials are claiming that Park Hae Jin's colossal popularity and influence were the biggest factors of the drama's success in China. Park Hae Jin has done a great number of different activities in China over the years, and 'Cheese In The Trap' is showing absolute domination in China just by the fact that Park Hae Jin is playing in it.

Now, many fans and netizens are focusing their attention to new records that Park Hae Jin will achieve through 'Cheese In The Trap.'

Meanwhile, 'Cheese In The Trap' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 11 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=431506
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

It seems they are doing great...CONGRATULATIONS!

Incoming dramas will have a hard time this 2016! CITT setting the bar high this early in the year will be bad news for other dramas! hahaha

2 hours ago, chasingdaisy said:

every time Jung gets side tracked (like the scene where he witnessed Inho, Joon and Seol shared the same umbrella) the first thing that comes to my mind is when he told Seol  - "Some people receive love easily."

that kinda breaks my heart a bit. 

It breaks my heart too because it hits just a little too close to home. And kids who don't feel that they receive love easily sometimes sabotage their own interests by withdrawing and confirming to themselves and others that they're just "too different".

I don't know what kind of nightmare Jung went through as a child and in high school to have so much darkness in his soul but that statement says it all for me. 

That's why I've never been afraid of him. Never saw the "creepy". Just contempt and cold rage. One moment he seems dangerous but he also seems like a lost little boy hungry and thirsty for some kind of genuine affection in his life. It's probably what draws Seol to him in part. 

I don't know if Seol can forgive him for playing a role in the stalker incident with OYG but someone sure needs to. Otherwise the cycle of disappointment, resentment and anger will probably never end for him.

Redemption for Jung is possible but I think someone needs to reach out, sit down and weep with him.

@40somethingahjumma and @chasingdaisy I feel the same. I never considered him as creepy. Actually, even when he was beating the pervert, I wasn't mad at him for his reaction because all his anger and frustration had at some point to burst out! When NJY or SC hurt HS, he only showed his cold shoulder. He stayed calm all the time, but he must have been deep upset to see that HS got hurt because of others' greed, at a time he wanted to get closer to her. Then he witnessed HS getting physically hurt and since she is the only one who likes him genuinely, she means the world to him. He got even madder, when the pervert described HS as a femme fatale seducing men! You could sense, he couldn't bear the thought that his girlfriend was called as such, well aware that she is the total opposite!

His problem is that when he talked to In Ho, he was cold but it was never his intention to be like that. I was glad that HS saw that he was really concerned for In Ho and his help wasn't hypocrisie! 

Reg. the ep.7 awkward kiss by Hong Seol, i dont understand why it is  being compared to Park shin hye's kisses.   It is  Hong seol, the character who is  nervous, whenever she is  being kissed by Jung and  not KGE.  It is Hong Seol's first love and also she is more suspicious of Jung's sudden change towards her and how can she accept the kiss from him so casually?  I really appreciate HS's braveness in taking initiative to atleast kiss him (awkwardly) in ep.7 which is the first between them.  I dont think its appropriate to compare KGE with PSH's.  We can see that KGE can kiss passionately in ep.8.  The kiss which took place after the meeting of her parents was also so natural.  She  did not keep her eyes wide open and was just shocked by the sudden peck and she was more happy after that.   This is just my opinion.

10 hours ago, coffeeboy said:

@ the person who wanted to know the meaning behind the title "cheese in the trap":

On this forum people have really interesting theories.

Thank you :) I like the "YJ sets cheese in his trap" theory.. I thought that in the webtoon they explained why it has this title, but i guess they don't xD

Gosh, am reading the comic again to pass time. I had the ost on repeat(only the Vanilla Acoustic one, hahah), lost interest in other dramas, that my daughter said-Mommy, u r at it again today?:D:P Forgive me dear, until this drama ends ur mommy will be zombified by JungSeol. Can't wait to see MS first defeat(hopefully they don't directly go to the finale of MS, it's just too rushed then), JungSeol searching and taking glimpses(awww...those side eye glances they gave...) of each other during their fight and backhug. Whatever ppl say, I still love Jung with Seol, :grin::heart:....runs away for now!...

4 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Actually there is a google drive link whose content is the translation of season 3 chapter 61 onwards that has been translated by CiTT webtoon fans. They are collaborating to summarize it. :) It's ahead the one in the oddsquad, so if u want u can go read it to know things in advance :D 

2 hours ago, silvianage said:

Can I get the link? thanks in advance

Can i get the link too? Thanx a lot. Somehow i got addicted to the webtoon storyline :P

@padhariChingu.i think you misunderstood the articles meaning..they are actually praising her acting cause it's like a parody of the awkward drama kisses from other dramas (especially with park ahin hye)... They mean that the scene was realistically done since the drama depicts the awkward beginnings of a relationship..

3 hours ago, chasingdaisy said:

every time Jung gets side tracked (like the scene where he witnessed Inho, Joon and Seol shared the same umbrella) the first thing that comes to my mind is when he told Seol  - "Some people receive love easily."

that kinda breaks my heart a bit. 

as for the drunk-Jung, i think he was really drunk. like @debolina elaborated it - he might feel it's noisy when he only wants a quiet night with Seol, moreover he will start his internship soon. for the love of the God, he just want to spend time with Seol, because they gonna meet each other lesser than they already have!

and when Jung saw the lion keychain in Min-soo's pencil case, i thought - LOL GIRL YOU'RE DEFINITELY DEAD. hahahaah

i get anxious for the ending too :(

Every time I watch Seol be so carefree with Inho, or read comments comparing the two boys. I think of the bolded and my heart breaks a little. Especially when I think of the webtoon and Jung's father (I will be soooo upset if the drama never gets into that and other things that are related to Jung's upbringing and how the siblings came into his life in the first place) it tugs at my heart strings. The same is true of Seol and how her parents differentiate in the love they show her and Joon. Joon just smiles and he's given the world and it feels like no matter how hard Seol works, how independent she is, how much she tries to not be a burden to them, they can't even say a simple "you did well. you're doing well. we're proud." I know exactly how they feel too. I have a younger brother who man..*le sigh* but still it's like he hung the moon in my mother's eyes. Meanwhile I do everything to have that "good daughter" label and I don't get half of what he gets. :tears::tears::tears: 

It's also a personality thing and an expectations thing. Inho and Joon are more open and expressive, they also can afford to be carefree. They can afford to be easy to love because the responsibilities and expectations held on them does not have the weight of that, that's held on Seol and Jung. If they fail people won't be devastated and would be willing to help them back up. On the other hand if Seol or Jung tend to keep things close to vest and don't really share how they feel unless directly asked or provoked to do so. If the two were to fail or make a mistake, it would be like the world is ending. "How dare you do wrong. We're disappointed". But it's sad for both groups when you think on it. It's sad to look on and think that people have no expectations of you. They actually expect you to fail and expect nothing from you. At the same time it's sad to think that people have too many expectations and demands for you. That no matter what you do it's feels like it is never good enough and that you must be more, do more, attain more because the expectations are so high. 

My Jung and Seol...I will stand in the rain under and umbrella with you Jung. You're not easy to love, but that's what makes me love you. 

Archived