Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest minksquared

Wow, reading about his LA trip and all the LA gals in here meeting up sounds so fun! I'm so excited for all of you!! 

Have fun and we'll be waiting for your report patiently! :):) Good luck!! 

Edited by minksquared

@jfk707 Good luck with meeting our Wookie at LAX. I'm gonna hope that I'll catch a glimpse of him 6/4/15. 

@cookiesncream123  Been a silent lurker, super fan of JCW, im 2 hrs away from LA  and would like to support and meet him too. Btw im from SD. Maybe we can meet and go crazy together.

@jfk707 Good luck with meeting our Wookie at LAX. I'm gonna hope that I'll catch a glimpse of him 6/4/15. 

• Like 2

OMG WOOKIE IS GOING TO LA...NOOOOO!!! I just freaking left CA yesterday, if only they announced it 2 days earlier, i could've delayed my flight and waited for him there....can't believe i missed my only ever chance to see him in person...WAE??? *uglysobbing*

This is his first time to The States? He must be excited, boy looks good at the airport. And I totally love that BTS video of CeCi, not a fan of those outfits but the amount of cuteness is too much to handle. 

The event will be at The Line hotel..is it the one in Koreantown? Wish i could join the meet up with you guys. Have lots of fun and i will wait for your report @CherKell <3

Thanks all for the updates!

Now back to the corner crying T_____T

@amyahn I had 2 missed opportunities yesterday ... I was the jeju, gimpo and incheon airports around the same time as wookie ... we left jeju around the same time on different flights ... he took twb I took korean air ... his plane landed 7 minutes before I did ... so i just missed him ... dang!  I headed to incheon to board my 8pm international flight and wookie left for LA at 820 on Asiana ... I just humored myself knowing I could've breathed in air he exhaled in gimpo ... and he probably breathed in air I exhaled in incheon ... haha ...

• Like 11

@crazis I'll be at the Line hotel for dinner 6/4/15. If you are planning to be in LA during that time and would like to join me (I'm an old noona) and a female friend that I'm bringing along, please let me know. Unfortunately due to work, I can't hang out very long. But I'm hoping I can at least catch a glimpse of Wookie. :) Ah those lucky people who got to see him at the airport. Darn, I shoulda gone to LAX at 3. 

• Like 6

What the... he's departing today?! Already?!
Going for early sight-seeing?! I wonder how many manhwa he brings with him this time, xD

lol....now we know why he bought his manager a new luggage bag.  I bet he bought 3-4 for himself too heeheehee

• Like 3

Hi, I am a silent lurker, a fan of JCW since  Smile Donghae . I am so happy to know that he is coming to LA ,  my work is 15 mins away from LAX I will get off from work in an hour , I will go and wait for him outside just to see a glimpse of him or shake his hands is even better...  Good luck to me.

@jfk707  woa....just 15mins away??  so envious of you...yea, you must make sure you go & see him...take picture with him...touch him...hahaha...Good Luck ya...& remember to post lots of pictures.

• Like 2

Guest minksquared

The boy looking good after such a long flight! :wub:

7a034549jw1esphm5e3sqj20hs0hsgo1.jpg

92efde7bjw1esphghoy14j20g00sgmzk.jpg

92efde7bjw1esphgoxylhj20g00sgac4.jpg

CR: adette_d、MiNatwOnnie

Edited by minksquared

I'm so happy that few fans met him.there are a lot of pictures on Twitter with Lil stories of how he was surprised to see ppl and how nice he was,hehehe I became giddy.

All I wanted was for him to know he's loved also. I'm glad he got that​. :)

Edit*

OK,a fan just told me that she didn't see manager bang. Guess he couldn't travel along.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 7

I'm soooo shocked to hear that he is in LA now! What??!?!?!? OMG, he is so close but yet too far!!!

I'm just a few hours away from LA. Now I don't have a lot of freedom and time to go anywhere I want; otherwise I would look for him in LA. *I'm so sad*

Anyway, JCW looks stunningly gorgeous in the Londsdale and Ceci photoshoot! I'm glad that he has a new endorsement this year. :) I hope there will be more...

• Like 7

More Wookie in LAX!!! :wub:

photos by : oNat~ via twitter

CGdU_IDUIAAzTXe.jpg

CGdU_xUU8AAVOep.jpg

CGdVAgzU8AAlR-l.jpg

CGdSmHXUgAA5-em.jpg

CGdSmRMUcAAxrh0.jpg

CGdSms-UgAIbGyi.jpg

CGdSm0qUkAA3h-A.jpg

CGdVbXfU8AEA242.jpg

CGdVbu5UIAEBKEs.jpg

CGdVcMjUcAAgafa.jpg

CGdVtVrUkAArvOr.jpg

CGdVtkNUcAEcD7g.jpg

CGdXkIZUYAAMRY3.jpg

CGdZKLnU8AA4wg0.jpg

Reminder please be careful in posting pics from some sites some owner of the pics from LA are getting upset they are not getting credited properly

• Like 9

@mellinadear  Mgr Bang not with him??  Oh no....Mgr Bang is like a "Bantal Busuk" to Wookie, our boy is gonna feel lonely :)   I think one of the "bodyguard" was with him right?  I remember seeing him.  I hope more fans will come out to show support & love ^_^

• Like 3

@mellinadear  Mgr Bang not with him??  Oh no....Mgr Bang is like a "Bantal Busuk" to Wookie, our boy is gonna feel lonely :)   I think one of the "bodyguard" was with him right?  I remember seeing him.  I hope more fans will come out to show support & love ^_^

His friend Kangwoo was the one with him!!

xhfrLT4.jpg

• Like 7