Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@Maja Thank you for the cute update about the suitcase....awww he is just so sweet and caring towards his friend. I'd say the people who are close to him and he cares about are soooooooo lucky!!! By the way, really wanna see when he was helping blowing up those balloons. Must be so adorable!!!!!!

@minoz_joyax Totally agreed with you!!! BROMANCE all the way!!! Their friendship are so beautiful and irreplaceable.

@renaoh I think they counting down the days to his birthday...not sure tho. 

• Like 5

[NEWS] Information on Ji Chang Wook's Attendance of the Korean-China Festival at Chengdu

IUpQsby.jpg

According to this, the celebrities/singers/actors attending on:
20 June - Kim Jong Kook, Jung Soon Won (The One), Lyn, Ailee, Kim Jeong Hoon, Park Sang Min etc.

21 June - Ji Chang Wook (FM 20:00-21:00), HAHA, Skull

22 June - Hallyu Concert of Super Junior, PSY, Crayon Pop, Ailee, Hello Venus and K-Girls.

---

So the boy is there for a fan meeting?! :o *Confusing*

• Like 9

@sia3 @Maja Thank you for the pics. The more I look at his his pics, the more i find that his skin is so flawless. I used to zoom in on those happy camp HDs and OMG...his skin is very beautiful. Even i'm a girl, my skin is nowhere near his. His skin is way better than mine sigh sigh...

• Like 5

@sia3 @Maja Thank you for the pics. The more I look at his his pics, the more i find that his skin is so flawless. I used to zoom in on those happy camp HDs and OMG...his skin is very beautiful. Even i'm a girl, my skin is nowhere near his. His skin is way better than mine sigh sigh...

​HAHAHAHA... you have been tricked, my dear. If you really want to see his true complexion - watch his drama(s) in HD. In Healer, he does have some pimples here and there. The fan-taken pictures by fans are inaccurate because they have been sent through to the dermatological center (also known as Photoshop) to beautify Wookie even more. It is true that he is a beauty already, but he is not without flaws on his skin. xD

For example (see in spoiler tag)

pTijInW.jpg
Image: Dayrock
Do NOT modify, remove logo and not for commercial use.

• Like 10

@sia3 :wub: I noticed some flaws here and there in Healer but when I saw those HDs, i actually thought his skin has gotten better, perfect to be exact hahaha...those "dermatological center"  can really do trick you hahaha. Thanks dear ;)

• Like 6

What does "nom" mean? in the balloons post he wrote "Jichangnom" and now he wrote "Jichangwook nom -->Jichangwook nim"

hahah it must be some kind of insult...I love their bickering friendship...i kind of ship them

​It's slang.  "-Nom" literally means ‘fellow’ or ‘guy’ (but could be considered derogatory if used in a different context, like michinnom / 미친놈, or 'crazy b**stard'); "-Nim" means of a more higher status (like PD-nim, seonsaengnim, etc.).  By Wook purchasing that suitcase, his "stature" was raised in Chigu's eyes exponentially.  :D

• Like 9

wow so many updates. Love his insta posts, this boy is just getting more and more adorable, Chigu's face tho :lol:

CeCi pictures turn out way better than i expected. Can't wait for more scanned pics.

• Like 8

Hi everybody my I have been gone for too long ... How I have miss uri Wookie well kind of ... Too much binge watching of his drama when I've gotten a chance

gawsh does JCW look so gorgeous in the Ceci cover !!! :wub: 

I can't seem to find any english sub of his happy camp broad I'll back track on here hopefully I'll find something

hope your all having a great day 

• Like 4