Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@ReemKanabta
Sorry dear. I'm exhausted! Really is *Dead by JCW*. After the adrenaline rush/excitement, all energy is now lost. I don't think fyeahjcw's post focus on legs, which is why I didn't say that. Even if she did, I think I'd pick some other area first, LOL.

@CherKell
Yay!!! Gabby said it's his first time in the US... do give him a memorable one. :D Glomp* him for us, pleaseeee! ^ ^
*Just in case some pervy minds went somewhere else with that word: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Glomp

@adlyn13
Okay, no glomping for you missy. HAHAHA. You went to LA for GB, right? So... fingers crossed you'll get a chance to see him :) HD photos please? :D:D:D

---

Hmm... I hope the whole crew will try out US food rather than sticking to Koreans only. 

• Like 10

Guest iheartjcw

Heh.  You guys HAVE to ask if I'll motor the four hours down to Los Angeles? Does the sun rise in the East?  hehe

A full report will follow.  Stay tuned!  :wub:

​Oh my @CherKell, I'm excited for your full report!  :)  Handsome JCW is so busy as a bee and I am not complaining tho coz I get to see many updates and gorgeous photos of him. :wub:  

@CherKell Go grab him Cher!! LOL... I'm 10000% sure, come rain or shine you'll still come to meet him.. Haha..

Anyway, at this rate, Wookie will have World Tour before he enlists.. Let's see, he's in Thailand, Indo, HK, China, and FM in 3 countries, then USA. There's still possibilities he'll come to Europe! Haha

-----------------------

Anyway, here's a video from "The Days" Curtain Call yesterday

cr: ho ho

• Like 9

Guest nicolelim88

Hallo, i just come back from busy schedule with work and family matters! and "wolla" all these goodies and etc about him is everywhere.......... I have to back read all......... no woories I dont mind even I will have panda eyes tomorrow......... he he he  worth it! just wanna say thank you to all of younfor the hardwork and etc. keep up the good work

Wookie on his way to LA for KONUS!

Making the airport his fashion runway! :wub:

0061e4Zrjw1esotnne3xtj30dw0ktjt3.jpg

Hidden Content

cr: BNT

Hidden Content

0061e4Zrjw1esotnne3xtj30dw0ktjt3.jpg

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ok what time did he fly out? What time will he arrive in LA? I want to greet him and support him! Someone help!

• Like 4

Hidden Content

Ok what time did he fly out? What time will he arrive in LA? I want to greet him and support him! Someone help!

​Sweetie, no quoting of pictures please.  Even though we're on a new platform, the old Soompi Rules still apply.  :D

If he left Incheon or Jeju-do in the late morning/early afternoon, it's a 12-13 hour flight.  He will not be arriving any earlier than 10-11 PM or even after midnight into LAX.

• Like 5

@cherkell  LA is a 2 hour drive for me. Are you going to LAX to see him? What's the chance I'll get a glimpse him if I go to the Line Hotel in LA 6/4/15? I guess if it's a closed event - 0 chance? What do you all think? Should I even try? 

Edited by cookiesncream123
  • Like 1

@cherkell  LA is a 2 hour drive for me. Are you going to LAX to see him? What's the chance I'll get a glimpse him if I go to the Line Hotel in LA 6/4/15? I guess if it's a closed event - 0 chance? What do you all think? Should I even try? 

​Since I'm in trial at the moment, I can't make it down any earlier than Wednesday night/early Thursday morning.  Yes, it is an invitation-only event and I've been reading chatter that there will be extra-heavy security on site, so I'm not sure what exactly is going on at this point.  I'm sure more details will surface once he hits the tarmac at LAX.

I plan on staying the weekend and will return to San Francisco on Sunday night.  But anyone that's in the LA Valley, PM me and let's try to get a meetup going!!!

• Like 7

Shared by Studio_newbin from Instyle photoshoot:wub:

5h ago, Wookie's friend posted this on IG. I guess they travel together (last time he also posted a pic of Konus clothes)...Maybe that can help determine the arrival time ^^

Hope you guys can meet him :)

Edited by raito1310
  • Like 5

Heh.  You guys HAVE to ask if I'll motor the four hours down to Los Angeles? Does the sun rise in the East?  hehe

​@cherkell i am heading to LA on my way back to DC ... perhaps we should meet up :-)  keep me posted.  i am headed back to the US on the 3rd of June ...

• Like 4

5h ago, Wookie's friend posted this on IG. I guess they travel together (last time he also posted a pic of Konus clothes)...Maybe that can help determine the arrival time ^^

Hope you guys can meet him :)

​Given that information, and if they are on the same flight, Asiana Flight OZ204 arrives at LAX around 3:15 PM today (1 June).

@cmoirae2, yes let's meet up if you're coming through LAX!!  PM me with details!

• Like 6

Guest melinaalee_stv

Thankyou so much @cherkell I will wait your report! <3

@cherkell I'm thinking of eating at the hotel before the event on 6/4/15 with the hopes of getting a glimpse. I think that's the only day I can drive down to LA. Will PM you in the next 1-2 days, to see if you're available. Unfortunately for me - my work schedule is totally set in stone and this is the worst/busiest week of all. Ahhhhhhh, if he visited any other week in June, I could drive down so many more times :P

• Like 4

OMG WOOKIE IS GOING TO LA...NOOOOO!!! I just freaking left CA yesterday, if only they announced it 2 days earlier, i could've delayed my flight and waited for him there....can't believe i missed my only ever chance to see him in person...WAE??? *uglysobbing*

This is his first time to The States? He must be excited, boy looks good at the airport. And I totally love that BTS video of CeCi, not a fan of those outfits but the amount of cuteness is too much to handle. 

The event will be at The Line hotel..is it the one in Koreantown? Wish i could join the meet up with you guys. Have lots of fun and i will wait for your report @CherKell <3

Thanks all for the updates!

Now back to the corner crying T_____T

• Like 7

what JCW is in LA as in today !!! Oh I have to see him!!!

aish!!! I am at work but when and where is the konus event . So the plane arrives to LAX at 3:15pm am I correct ??? I need more info I live in the LA area so I have gots to know lol I want to see him!!!

Edited by adlyn13
  • Like 7

Guest jfk707

Hi, I am a silent lurker, a fan of JCW since  Smile Donghae . I am so happy to know that he is coming to LA ,  my work is 15 mins away from LAX I will get off from work in an hour , I will go and wait for him outside just to see a glimpse of him or shake his hands is even better...  Good luck to me.

[HD] 2015.05.31 AFTER THE DAYS PERFORMANCE
Photos by Muzzy

OWNER'S REQUEST: Do NOT modify, remove logo, share with proper credit back to owner & NOT for commercial use. 【照片禁止二改,禁去LOGO,禁商用】【Don't edit this pics and take out with the full credit!】【2차 가공 금지입니다!】

0064sMVggw1esp2h2twu3j31e00xcqa8.jpg

No makeup Wookie :wub:

0064sMVggw1esp2h3z5yjj31e00xcjyt.jpg0064sMVggw1esp2h4p83vj31e00xcjz2.jpg0064sMVggw1esp2h5zmnkj30xc1e0n5q.jpg0064sMVggw1esp2hh6blgj31e00xcai4.jpg0064sMVggw1esp2hppgbgj31e00xc10z.jpg

Good luck & have fun meeting up, girls! :)

• Like 15