Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@minoz_joyax Hehe, I'm sure you'll get a chance too. He's really kind of going global...

I don't know how KONUS snagged him being such a new brand. I'm just regretting not going to LAX because I think I would have definitely saw him. With going to The Line Hotel, there's more of a possibility of not seeing him. He'll probably show up to the event after 8 pm don't you think? I think I'll start waiting for him around 8 pm. 

• Like 6

Thank you everyone for the photos of his performance, at the Airport and updated news!!

You guys who get to meet him are sooooooo lucky and yes I was asking the same question did @minoz_joyax you guys must have done something great in your previous lives to get to meet him in person up close like that wow wow wow!! 

So looking foraward to your photos and updates guys ;) Thank you in advance and fightingggg!!!

• Like 6

@minoz_joyax Hehe, I'm sure you'll get a chance too. He's really kind of going global...

I don't know how KONUS snagged him being such a new brand. I'm just regretting not going to LAX because I think I would have definitely saw him. With going to The Line Hotel, there's more of a possibility of not seeing him. He'll probably show up to the event after 8 pm don't you think? I think I'll start waiting for him around 8 pm. 

@cookiesncream123  -  Don't give up hope yet.  He's staying at The Line hotel, so the chances of seeing him is still quite high.  Stake-out....fighting!!

• Like 3

Top of the morning from my part of the world.

Wee..so many updates. I finally see manager bang,I'm so glad.

OK,I haven't seen the tall lady before. Is she his new stylist?

Edit*

Awww, a fan found wookie at d shoot location. She asked for a picture, d crew said OK but 79 said no and wookie saying sorry. Aish, I understand that he's working and all but 79 was so direct. She's feeling pretty bad. I hope she's sees him later and get a pic.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 6

Who is this lady??  Stylist?​

She works for Konus I think. If I remember correctly, the pic was taken at 'The Days' backstage in Daegu.

Edited by raito1310
  • Like 3

Guest minksquared

Who is this lady??  Stylist?​

She works for Konus I think. If I remember correctly, the pic was taken at 'The Days' backstage in Daegu.

​Hi @raito1310 yes, if my memory serves me right, you're correct - it was taken backstage at The Days :)

Awww, a fan found wookie at d shoot location. She asked for a picture, d crew said OK but 79 said no and wookie saying sorry. Aish, I understand that he's working and all but 79 was so direct. She's feeling pretty bad. I hope she's sees him later and get a pic.

I understand that it's quite hurtful when being rejected but it's disruptive and unexpected for the team when fans interrupt the photoshoot. Maybe Bang Chigu feels annoyed ( he has seen so many fans asking JCW for this and that, demanding a piece of his time when he is busy, such as taking pics, asking for autograph, touching him, blocking the way when they were walking, etc ), and he is probably tired of protecting JCW. It's no big deal actually. Anyway, I think Bang Chigu can deal with fans with more consideration depending on the situation.

I wonder where will JCW go to tomorrow? Another photoshoot, maybe?

• Like 5

Guest jfk707

Who doesn't like In n Out , i think everyone likes it . CNBLUE  eat that burger everytime they are here.

HI Cherkell.

Edited by jfk707