Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ji Chang Wook updated and Weibo!!! :wub:

Weibo:

005RlXsOjw1esn9cob5u9j30hs0hs419.jpg

005RlXsOjw1esn9cniu8rj30hs0hstau.jpg

005RlXsOjw1esn9i7te59j30hs0hsgne.jpg

trans: by @sia3 via IG!

Food & gifts from Dayrock.

Weibo Translation: I will happily complete last performance in Jeju island!!! Sarangheyo DayRock ❤

IG Translation: 
Food pic: Oh my god...thank you. I will eat well #always love you all#dayrock 

The Days pic: Daebak!!!! I will use it well 

Edited by Maja
  • Like 12

2015.05.31 THE DAYS CURTAIN CALL
OMGGGG~ *cries* it really is the end, photographing is allowed during curtain call. I'm sad, yet happy I'll get HDs... Hahaha... *dilemma laugh*

005vUUtUjw1esnipiln0uj313v1o07wi.jpg

005vUUtUjw1esnjxbs6xwj313v1o07wi.jpg005ZvfQmjw1esniqh3vhsj30xc0xcn1w.jpg005ZvfQmjw1esniqiob0aj30xc0xcjwp.jpg005ZvfQmjw1esniqecgt4j30xc0xc793.jpg005ZvfQmjw1esniqkokhsj30xc0xc0y8.jpg005ZvfQmjw1esniqmc2fgj30xc0xcdkv.jpg005ZvfQmjw1esniqnyls4j30xc0xczow.jpg005ZvfQmjw1esniqpng6fj30xc0xc797.jpg005TDW0Cjw1esnivkz4wjj30rb10qaf8.jpg005TDW0Cjw1esnivj91soj30rf10steq.jpg

Photos by: Marylee, JCWNN and DC (in Korean I can't understand, sorry)

There are more previews out, but let's wait for clear ones :)

Edited by sia3
Added new HD pics
  • Like 12

Aww last musical performance, maybe his last one before enlistment. Wish I could watch it T__T

Hopefully someday they will release "The Days" DVD, all the songs used in the play are so good.

• Like 8

As always, thanks for sharing pics and vids. Wookie so sweet. Fans’ve gathered to supporting him and waiting for him. And he knows that, so he takes time to greet them and speak to them. :wub:

@amyanhn: I want it too. Because we couldn’t see the musical, I always want to ask, does anybody know if they released any musical performance DVD before so we can hope that the production company will consider it someday.

@sia3: To me, it becomes a habit to find Bang manager around when seeing Wookie's pics in public places :D

Edited by yumiko_hitoshi
  • Like 5

@amyanhn: I want it too. Because we couldn’t see the musical, I always want to ask, does anybody know if they released any musical performance DVD before so we can hope that the production company will consider it someday.

Historically, a full Korean musical performance has never ever been released on DVD, and the production company of "The Days" has stated several times that they will not release one either.  It would be a copyright and licensing nightmare to release full musicals on DVD, so I can see why it has not been accomplished in the past.  And don't even think about starting up a petition drive, either... several fan groups have already tried, and failed.

We'll just have to make do with the clips that have already been released and the OST that was released in 2013 instead... but I am hoping a second OST compilation will be released with the performers that were not featured on the first OST set.  Like Wook singing 'Salanghaetjiman' which was not included on the first.  My blood boils still thinking about that.  *grrrr*

• Like 7

Ji Chang Wook for "The Days" Curtain call 05-31-15 :wub:

Photos by: sunrise叶子记录及分享一切美好

66638588jw1esnsslql99j20hs0bwdhb.jpg

66638588jw1esnssl8vwkj20hs0bwdhb.jpg

66638588jw1esnssn5ittj20hs0bwq45.jpg

66638588jw1esnssnp85cj20hs0bwmyc.jpg

66638588jw1esnssobdaij20hs0bwmy8.jpg

66638588jw1esnssppevij20hs0bwmya.jpg

66638588jw1esnssq7n24j20hs0bwgmn.jpg

66638588jw1esnssrgszkj20hs0bwta5.jpg

Please credit properly and don't remove the logo!

• Like 13

Thanks @CherKell for your info.

So we just hope they will release more official videos or OST MV since today is the final perf.

I read the introduction of The Days Musical’s story in your blog (thank you for that, too) but I always want to see more scenes :P. Wook and all the performers, they've made a great musical and The days would be remembered with their hard work.

• Like 6