Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

More celebrations, as once again our Ji Chang Wook does not disappoint with showing his face on his birthday! Check out the 20 minute video - some of us had suspected he'd upload the camping / bike trip with Um Chef, and he did :D 

• Like 4

From "Do You believe in magic?" to "Tell me your wish"

E5ssrdWVIAE_3pp?format=jpg&name=large

This guy is BOOKED. Well it's not confirmed yet, but it's good to hear about drama news <3 Makes absence less harder!

• Like 3

More specifics about Tell Me Your Wish:

The story takes place in a palliative care unit, and explores the idea of dying well and how “saving” someone can take different forms. There’s a special case patient in the ward, however, and the characters rally together to provide support and try to save him from the (figurative) quicksand that he’s trapped in.

The part that has been offered to Ji Chang-wook is the special case patient, Yoon Gyeo-rae. Although he is a man who has thus far escaped death, it is only thanks to medical treatments as he has ultimately lost his will to live. Even when he has flickers of motivation or hope, it often triggers his destructive habit of self-harm which deters his progress again.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/07/ji-chang-wook-up-for-a-new-medical-drama/

my heart :criesariver:

• Like 3

I have been always hoping for JCW to take on a handsome and cool doctor role in a medical drama, but somehow he is now considering a hospice patient role instead. :sleepy:

Anyway, I believe in his choice. I’m sure the melodrama “Tell Me Your Wish” has some interesting points that make him consider it.   Do you know who are the director and writer of this new drama?

Today I went to a movie theater to watch the movie “Hard Hit”. It’s a good movie, but most of the time we can hear his voice only, and he only shows up on screen for less than 10 minutes. Of course he did a very good job in portraying his role. Even though his face is dirty and his hair is messy, but he still looks so handsome, ha ha…

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/9/2021 at 11:25 PM, agenth said:

More specifics about Tell Me Your Wish:

The story takes place in a palliative care unit, and explores the idea of dying well and how “saving” someone can take different forms. There’s a special case patient in the ward, however, and the characters rally together to provide support and try to save him from the (figurative) quicksand that he’s trapped in.

The part that has been offered to Ji Chang-wook is the special case patient, Yoon Gyeo-rae. Although he is a man who has thus far escaped death, it is only thanks to medical treatments as he has ultimately lost his will to live. Even when he has flickers of motivation or hope, it often triggers his destructive habit of self-harm which deters his progress again.

my heart 

Okay, if he goes with this one, I will be so bawling great lol.

• LOL 1

I'm a Slacker continues... in Yangyang! 

It's really a beautiful place, he probably discovered it due to his role in Lovestruck in the City. It now makes me want to go there! Beautiful sunset and beach, there was nobody there! 

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 7/21/2021 at 4:13 PM, partyon said:

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

I don't think there's enough bandwidth on Soompi for me to relate all my interactions with Wook... :lol:

• LOL 1

EVENT ALERT! As many of the dramas are on a break for Olympics, we thought it will be fun to have an Olympics theme poll. What sports would you participate in if you were a super athlete? Join us for some sports related fun and chatter! 

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart326, @agenth, @Lmangla 

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1