Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I mean you could open an individual forum for Restricted Call / Hard Hit!

I just don't know where the movie will be available. I heard some ondemand, but there were no details yet. 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 11:14 PM, agenth said:

I mean you could open an individual forum for Restricted Call / Hard Hit!

I just don't know where the movie will be available. I heard some ondemand, but there were no details yet. 

If someone wants to open a forum, then go wild!  If I wasn't already working 55-60 hours a week and managing 2 other websites, I would do that very thing.  :blink:

Since they have a contract already in place with TPS Studios, "Hard Hit" will be streamed on the CJENM-owned TVING mobile app.  Now all we need is an officially-confirmed release date - I see that 23 June is being floated around in various gossip groups, but I'll believe that as golden once it comes from CJENM's own lips.  ^_^

8 hours ago, cherkell said:
If someone wants to open a forum, then go wild!  If I wasn't already working 55-60 hours a week and managing 2 other websites, I would do that very thing.  :blink:

Since they have a contract already in place with TPS Studios, "Hard Hit" will be streamed on the CJENM-owned TVING mobile app.  Now all we need is an officially-confirmed release date - I see that 23 June is being floated around in various gossip groups, but I'll believe that as golden once it comes from CJENM's own lips.  ^_^

Oh okkk didn't want to step on any toes, sorry, and I thought you are the main person who would want that. 

I don't mind opening a separate forum, or using this one! It's just a bit of trouble with access to the movies, unless it's picked up by Netflix or another streaming service. What are the chances for that? 

15 hours ago, agenth said:

Oh okkk didn't want to step on any toes, sorry, and I thought you are the main person who would want that. 

I don't mind opening a separate forum, or using this one! It's just a bit of trouble with access to the movies, unless it's picked up by Netflix or another streaming service. What are the chances for that? 

No worries.  If Wook had a major role in the film I would have been all over opening a thread months ago.  But with him only being a 'special appearance,' my interest in doing one went from 60-to-0 quickly.  :lol:  And with more and more other social media accounts taking over the world these days, spin-off threads seem to get less traction in Soompi.  In fact, Soompi traffic is down a whopping 25% from the beginning of 2020.  It looks like fans think the platform is not as relevant as it was in the early 2010s.

If one is opened after all, we can convene in there to discuss movie stuffs.  But until that happens, I don't mind us continuing our Jin-woo drooling fangirling in here.  Spazz away! :hwaiting:

• Thanks 1

Yeah it's true. There is less discussion than I remember in previous years, though I was on absence until COVID hit.

I'm not sure how big the role is, considering it's called special appearance, but in the movie poster it's the third name. 

E2JIu2NWUAAuLUs?format=jpg&name=medium

In any case, this role seems to be another diverse character so I am happy for that, though I wish Annarasumanara would screen in 2021 *sighs* 

• Blob 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Blob 1

41 minutes ago, agenth said:
there has been no annarasumanara news but I heard hard hit might be released earlier, mid June ? 

That is a distinct possibility so as to not compete with other blockbuster movies being released in SoKor at the beginning of July.  We're awaiting the official word from our contact at CGV Korea - should know more by the end of this week!

• Awesome 1